The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:40:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Marlens life on: October 27, 2020, 05:28:46
I made the suggestion to her she will either go with it or not . I left her a text letting her know that I will still enjoy her videos either way. I watched Naomi Sibt  do a Eng/Ger live cast . She is normally a anti climate change person this one was on corona virus. Let's just say Gretta Tunberg and Naomi Sibt are polar opposite.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Marlens life on: October 26, 2020, 20:17:49
I am not inside this young ladies head , but as a general rule with a YouTube channel you want as many people as you can get. She does ask for comments .  She does speak good English .
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Marlens life on: October 26, 2020, 05:42:06
If you check the last week's video you will find text where we discuss including small amounts of English in her videos. She started that she had been thinking about either having English subtitles or a English speaking person to add to the video . In that video she is using very good English and certainly good enough add to the video. I am not inside her head and she might think if this as harassment , but as am estimated 1.5 to 2 bil people speak English as a first or second language and she does speak very good English she is cutting her self out of a very big YouTube market.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Marlens life on: October 25, 2020, 23:50:25
Not ap related , but I really this young ladies videos .  There nicely done and it looks like she has fun making them . They are in German , but she does speak English .  I sent her a text explaing that she could pick up a bunch more viewers by including a few lines of English in her videos and in the title . I thought she would , but did not in her last video .  Then I thought if I got some of the other forum members of that I am a member to also send her texts explaing that she will get more viewers by including a small amount of English .This is her last video from of a few years of videos .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATES8AgkoA
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: will things get better? on: July 29, 2020, 16:08:32
On covid 19 . There methods of self healing like white light ,ect. About half the people that get this don't know they have it tho. On the riots in the US . There are people that so hate Trump that they are paying people to do this.

6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What's your take on the whole concept of God? on: June 18, 2020, 18:01:07
On e.t. creating our bodies . In Robert Monroe's second book he writes of have been given some info on how all life on Earth was created to create loosh . As the story goes , loosh is giving off by all life during the life death struggle . In Monroe's words , like the milk cow . You need to have read his books to fully understand , and I think he dismissed the idea later for his third book.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What's your take on the whole concept of God? on: June 17, 2020, 22:30:30
I think a lot of people are tuned off by God because the image given by the major belief systems dont make scense .  This is that post on a astral visit to God by Lightbeam a few years ago.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/i_asked_to_see_god-t38258.0.html
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What's your take on the whole concept of God? on: June 16, 2020, 01:11:51
My image of God is consciousness and energy . The creative life force of the cosmos. The gray haired old man on the mountain from some believe systems never worked for me.  One of the mods of this forum has a very interesting post from a number of years back titled I asked tosee God .
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: April 01, 2020, 05:58:55
I have this idea of doing visualization to get rid of this virus . Coast to coast did a group prayer a few days ago . I thought I might try some visualization to kill this virus .If any one hear is interested we might start a new thread . I just started one over on SF and will see where it goes, and will see how well this visualazation works on the virus .
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Weird idea for an experiment on: March 14, 2020, 19:16:22
All the spirit box is ,is a radio set to keep scanning . All your getting is random bits of am/ fm broadcast . Now there is true evp . I saw one paranormal group where one guy tried to go out of body and get his voice on a recorder . And there is what Frank Kepple ,a passed on member of this forum who has some evp on audio . Posted hear a number of years ago.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell stance on negative entities on: November 07, 2019, 17:31:17
Let me give you my beliefs on ghost /demon attacks .  As we all create our own reality I think many , but not all of these events are created by the people them selvs . Many of the ghosts /demons are human created thought forms created by their  own beliefs and fears .  Now I do believe there a few bad astral beings that create some of this for  their own agenda .  I find Tom Campbell  interesting , but hard to follow . 
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell stance on negative entities on: November 07, 2019, 02:33:07
I am not an experet on Tom Campbell , but I did try to follow him on a few of his videos .  If I understand him we ( the cosmos ) are just a program running on this computer some where . So following that the entities are just part of that program .  His beliefs , not mine . 
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: PDF with mystics and magicians in tibet on: November 06, 2019, 17:21:28
This is a link to a site that offers a down  load . I dont know if its the same book . I know nothing about this book or the down load site .
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/04/23/magic-and-mystery-in-tibet/
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Robert Bruce - Mastering Astral Projection on: October 02, 2019, 05:23:13
Welcome to  the forum . I wont say Robert Bruce is right or wrong , but from the little I have read of his work  he has some different ideas .
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 30, 2019, 19:07:26
As I believe in reincarnation , more than likely the person will have moved on to a new life .   You might get a new brother , a son , or a grand son .
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i think im going crazy on: August 30, 2019, 19:02:08
If I understand what your discribing , I think its some thing we all experence .   If it lasts for more than a few secounts you might want to talk to a doc. make sure its not a med. problem . 
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: August 28, 2019, 22:48:34
I do see a number of ap discussion groups on FB , but there closed and you cant read the comments with out being a member .  I have scene a number of forums go down over the years . I have a list I started in 2013 on SF , a number of them listed are no longer up .  Its in the members only sec. of the forum .  One that I relly loved was Steve Pavlinas forum , but He took it down in 2012 .  I can post more on that if asked , and I am sure we have some of that forums members hear .  I am a member of other forums and will post links if asked . 
SF http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 28, 2019, 22:39:21
My comment was from some thing in one of Robert Monroes books .  While out of body , but still on the earth pane , Monroe was with a being that never been human .  They were in a house where 2 people were having sex . The being asked Monroe what they were doing . Monroe said they were making copies of them selvs . 
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 24, 2019, 05:14:57
On Bob Lazar ,  I guess its possable some of his records were erased .  He may of had part of his memory erassed , had some kind of accdent where some of memories were errased or suffered some kind of metal trauma .  

PS , Lazar is one of the whisle blowers from the 80 or 90s , but as far as I know has nothing to do with storm area 51. 
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 23, 2019, 06:46:33
Bob Lazar sounds believable , but its when he says gone to MIT and has deg.s but cant answer some hs level questions from Stanton  Friedman I wounder about his story . 
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 23, 2019, 00:39:14
On Bob Lazar , I dont know what to think . With out him most people would not know about area 51 .  He said he had all kind of phy. deg.s . Stanton Friedman asked him some high school stuff and he could not answer him .  I have been as far as Las Vegas NV , but as far north as area 51 .  The closest town is Rachel . As I understand it the meeting place for this event, if any thing does happen . I can see small gift shops selling out quickly .  This may turn in to a buring man kind of event rather a storm down the fence and get killed event .  Some claim there astral guards at area 51. I think we have discussed them hear .  On reverse eng. , lets say you gave Columbus a nuc. aircraft carrier, lots of money and time . Do you think he could make a copy ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel%2C_Nevada
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Storm area 51 on: August 22, 2019, 19:15:21
I dont think and hear plan to atend this event , but there may be some non  member lurkers that might be thinking about it . Its just not a good idea .  Running on to a US mil. base against hevly armed men is a good way to get killed .  Also its hot desert .  There are plants that can hurt you and critters that can kill you . The people that run Lincon county say they dont have the food , gas or motel rooms for more than a few people .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Area_51%2C_They_Can't_Stop_All_of_Us
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 22, 2019, 19:09:03
When I first read the title of this post my thoughts were of people that would go out of body to lurk around . A peeping Tom on the astral plane .
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Helichrysum odoratissmum - interesting herb that I have found on: August 03, 2019, 04:57:26
I give a general warning to posts like this . Know what you are doing when using any drug .  I know nothing about this drug . 
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Deceased husband comes to me in OBE on: March 06, 2019, 07:09:23
Lots of people get a dream visit from a passed on loved ones . I got one from a girl friend in 93 .  As we all go out of body during deep sleep and some times remember as a dream I believe we are meeting up with them on the astral . 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47