The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2021, 08:51:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / THIS MAKES ME SAD on: June 29, 2002, 18:55:56
Living in Europe, I have to say that this whole thing seems just like a joke to me.. What is it with americans that makes them so hung up on patriotism anyway? I just donīt get it..
I think that patriotism is bad- it is the first stage on the way to nasty things like rasism. So you live in a country and you like it.. but hey, there are loads of nice places on earth. Of course I would defende my home and my beloved to if someone attact me- but that would be neither for god or for the government- it would be for me and the people I care about.

Anyway..I think itīs total madness to include "Under god"...

Obviously that is only a construction- should the rest of the world not be under god? That is scarry- almoust like old judaism with there one god one people thing... is there a speciall american god or whats going on?

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --
77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Banishing and Core Image Removal on: June 26, 2002, 16:30:22
Hi there!
I guess it might a matter of concentration and visaulisation ability.
I konw that I am wery bad at this, and thus cannot use the Core Image Removal technic at al. But My guess is that it al is a matter of concentration and taming the minds eye to obey what you want it to do and se.

Felix

78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do I really need to reach a trance state? on: June 26, 2002, 16:24:40
When I meditate itīs almoust like a clock work, after 10 minutes I always go into trance. The trance state feels like a heavyness and a falling sensation in the whole body. I usually donīt fall asleep by it- but If I am tired when meditating I feel it and just cannīt consentrate. Sleep deficit can be a real problem...

Felix

79  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / The Good, The Bad, And The Intent. on: June 26, 2002, 16:12:39
David-
Now that I know what you have been up to I have to say that it seems totaly ok to me. As long as you donīt have any moral considrations about what you do and if it helps you- then why not do it?
Even many who have lots of knowledge still ar trapped in superstision and fixed belifs. I say- try it out and se if the effect is good.

So as long as you donīt have any moral reasons not to do what you do- why not continue if it helps?

Felix

80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Iīm not crazy- Iīm a studnet! on: June 24, 2002, 13:43:12
hi Ashfo!
I didnīt mean to say that al people who party are un spiritual or whatever-
My pint was that many people never give the deeper sides of life any thought and only care about material well being.

And yes- evil and decadence has been around for a loooong time.
This dosnīt mean that it is good though.  And look at the last hundred years.. we have had two world wars in europe.. itīs constantly massaker or war somewhere..

"The world is going to end,
Children no longer respect their elders,
Elders no longer care for their children,
And neither care for their people"

so you see, it wasnīt al untrue!

Felix

81  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Plant Auras on: June 24, 2002, 13:25:04
Hi brother Rikard great warrior monk!

I would advise you to chek out Jeff Pearce for beautuifull slow warm peacefull quiet gutar ambient - great stuff!

Jorge Reyes- an mexican shaman/musician- dose the best tribal/mysterious/ ritual ambient ever! Buy EL COSTUMBRE!!!!

Danna & Clement - nice slow northern stuff with real instruments- a bit like film music- North of niagara is great.. but itīs more real music than ambient.. but itīs still ambient!

Klaus Wiese- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tibetan singing bowls- this is heavy stuff!
The stuff trance is made of!  Buy these at amazon.de - wery cheap there!

Roberty Rich- Seven velis --- ohhh!  eastern influenced tribal ambient!
He has done lots of drooning stuff to!

Suspended memories- "forgotten gods" & "earth island" both great ritaul/tribal mystical/world ambient cds!

Steve Roach/ stepen kent / Kenneth Newby - " Halcyon days-
this is one of the ethnic master pices-- deep with digerido and loads of other ethinic instruments.. and droons to of course!!

Steve roach/ Jorge Reyes- " Vine bark and spore"
Pure shaman ambient - great!!!

Well, take a look at   www.hypnos.com
or www.steveroach.com
or www.groove.nl
www.hos.com

Look around and pleas ask me anything you like to know!

Felix

82  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / The Good, The Bad, And The Intent. on: June 23, 2002, 17:39:18
David-
It has seemd to me so far that judging from your post on the forum you seem to be a well balanced smart guy. So I have no reason to belive that you should have bad enough judgement to do something "negative"

"I keep hitting on this one thought. I was told very bluntly by a couple of different people not to do and should stop practicing a certain thing."

But, the fact that you posted this topic makes me belive that you might put some value in the opionion of the  people who have critcised your doings.
And you still havnīt told ud WHAT it is you are doing- this makes me think that you perhaps suspect that people on the forum to might consider it to be strange or wrong..  

Of course I might be totaly wrong.

But I have to say I cannoīt really give any answer to your question unless I know what it is that you do.

Felix

83  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Plant Auras on: June 23, 2002, 17:26:03
Hi Rikard and Tom!

I still get a bit scepticall about the unfocus the eyes thing...
When you unfocus the eyes you tend to start seeing double- that
is that a hand for example that is close and out of focuse might be seen
as two hands slightly overlaping each other.. If you donīt think
about it you might not notice it.. but it is so.
This might create a effect that might look like an aura.

Im not saying this to sound overly sceptic, I just think that a begginer
new to the whole thing might easily decive himselfe that he sees an
aura even though he only sees an optical ilusion..

Bu Rikard my brother- I will continue and practise every day, and the day
I really se an aura fully the first time- I guess -I will know"
I hope that day comes soon.

Felix

84  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Plant Auras on: June 23, 2002, 08:27:43
Hi Tom!
I guess most times it dose take a few seconds of focusing to see
an aura- what I see probably is an optical effect.
On thing that I find odd is this- If the auric sight is a psychic
phenomenon and not a physiacal one- why do I have to have
speical lighting to se it? Then I shoul be able to se an aura in the
dark or even with eyes closed?

Or perhaps this whole after imgae thing is a way of tricking the mind
to let th real aura through? I dunno...
But If I do a trick with my eyes like seeing an after image, perhaps
it is easier for the etheric body to project the real arua into something
that the body has alredy seen with the eye.

Or perhaps there is no such thing as an aura... perhaps most people
who belive to be able to see auras only see after images..
But I donīt think so. I guess when I see a real aura I will know it!
After all I didnīt get fooled by the after image effect- so why should others
be it?

How should the eyes be focused to see auras?

Felix

85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 50% nasty.. on: June 23, 2002, 08:17:06
David- I agree with you. I guess the problem is that I donīt know
how to build a good relation to the child when I canīt really meet it.
Itīs not that I get frown out of my brothers apt... Itīs just that there
is a "bad feeling" everytime I visit them, and my brothers wife gets wery
irritatable, and I notice that I do wise in leaving fast again.
She cannot accept that I see life differently.. Itīs al wery sad.
My brother suffers from it to, because he really likes me.

So If I had a chance I would give the child a chance- but this way
I donīt se how that will be possible.

Felix

86  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Plant Auras on: June 23, 2002, 06:30:08
Hi frater!

I sat down yesterday (may I ad on the toilet .. lol- but actually true!)
and tryed to se my hands aura against the white tile wall.
So I got some nice effects by going in and out of foucus and managed
to get like a bright green light around the hand...
BUT- and this is the imoportant thing-
It was the same colour as the after image.. so when I remived the hand
and just loked at the white wall, I saw a after image of my hand in the
same colour. so now- I belive that what I saw only was a kind of after
image effect. If the one only sees the colour on one side of the finger-
its surely only the after image.. and when you move the eyes a bit the after image follows. I will not belive that I see an aura until I really see it strong around my whole hand... and best in another colour than the after image.

So what do you make of this my brother?

Felix

87  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Plant Auras on: June 22, 2002, 18:33:59
AH! So thatīs the way you spend your nights my brothe- sitting looking at your "thingi" LOL Wink

I wish I had auric abilitys.........

Hm... about the books- What about complement colours?
If you look at a book with a bright colour against a white background
is there not the chanse that the colour that pops op is a "optic" fenomenon?
After al there are such things as complement colurs...

But It is hard for me who never have seen it Sad

But I will practise every day.

Bless ya!

Felix

88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Iīm not crazy- Iīm a studnet! on: June 22, 2002, 18:25:29
quote:
Originally posted by Ides315:
Hey, all.

I think it is good that you don't go and party, all the time distant bell. It really is not good for you, or your health. It took me several years to grow out of that phase. It was actually our child that finished growing me up.

But something else I have learned is that going out occasionally (maybe 1-2 a year to1 every 2 years) and letting go, can be very good for the soul. Don't get stupid, but move past responsablility every now and then. With a good group of friends, in a safe place. It is good to remove the "load" of life, and just let go, occasionally.

Just my 2 cents.

Take care

Hi!

I agree with you!
It is nice to go out and do soemthing crazy every now and then- but I
actually think that this could be anything. You might get the same effect from
going out camping or travvelling to India- or going scuba diving. Doing anythig quite out of the ordinary. It dosnīt have to be a club or a pub- Itīs perfectley possible to do something else and get the same effect.

But of course itīs al a matter of taste- if you like "going out", then thatīs
probably the thing to do on those 2 times a year Wink

Felix

89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Iīm not crazy- Iīm a studnet! on: June 22, 2002, 18:17:52
Well, my friend... I think that some people have buried there souls wery deep.
I think that all have a soul- but that dosnīt mean that al ar at the same level though- some choos to walk the left hand path- but in the end that probably leads to desintegration.
There are loads of "evil" people around. I donīt know if they are evil or not-
perhaps they are just ignorant- but then again, perhaps ignorance is another word for evil?
But I agree, there are loadsof egoistik a-holes everywhere. I have never been able to find that flowing love for al of humanity- actually many peopl disgust me. Yeah, there are lots of good people too, but some walk around beeing deliberatly nasty- and I canīt but feel disgusted by them.

It is every persons obligation to take a look around and take a good look at them selfe, and try to se if they actually are doing the right thing- but so few do.

Hm.. the article about the people of asia.. skinning annimals alive.
I guess many swedes have read that thinking about how evil those asians
are.. how can anybody be that cruel? they think..
probably many of them think this while chewing on a stake or some other pice of a dead animal!
Hypocricy is every where!

You can treat a chicken or a pig ANYWAY you like, but shout at your dog and the neghbours will send the police on you!

Felix

90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bedroom/temple on: June 22, 2002, 18:03:53
Hey, Richard!
You really inspired me! I thought like this- why not turn
the WHOLE apartment into a temple??
I will fill my bedroom with green plants, and hang one of those "vindspel"
in the roof- and then that will be the inner room, but tho whole place
should be a temple.. and of course, there is the big temple right outside the
door to of course!

Felix

91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Iīm not crazy- Iīm a studnet! on: June 22, 2002, 14:43:24
I agree with both of you.
yeah Richard- It really seems like thereīs nobady home in some peopel!
But then again- "Every man and every woman is a star" ... but some people
just do there best to burry that star deep deep down it seems.

The occult side of life takes more time to learn than the other parts-
because these things cannot just be learnt but have to be FEELT and absorbd
slowley.. Some things are so wery abstract and complexe that they take wery much quiet introspection to grasp. I wish more people would give it a try.

I have to say that I am wery glad to have this internet comunity to fall back on!
At least here in cyber space there is an "spiritual" oasis.
Thank you all for beeing there!

Felix

92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Southwest charges double for "large passengers"... on: June 22, 2002, 05:02:04
I think you are beeing overly critical to the airline companys.
After all, one could se it like this to, the smal seats are an atempt
to keep the prices down. They donīt build small seats to be nasty.
Itīs just a way to keep the prices at a level that people can afford.
If the seats would be bigger the prices would get higer!
You get what you pay for... and flying is by no means cheap!

Felix

93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I need help with Veggies on: June 21, 2002, 17:16:22
And another lovely thing is milkshake.. but I do em the healthy way!
Mix a banana some milk and a spoon of cacao.. This is one of my favourite drinks- I drink it almoust every day.  (but just make sure tha banana is really ripe..for the taste!)

And I agree with my fellow country man Richard zoc fromaly known to the world as richard Zii-on (why the change my brother?), that it is good to eat alot of food un-heated. There are loads of good sallads, nuts an fruits.

Good luck!

Felix

94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I need help with Veggies on: June 20, 2002, 17:24:37
I have never used cook books, but they can be wery good for inspiration.
My advise is to experiment and dare to try your own cooking skills, itīs actually not that hard. And yes, simple food is often healthy food, and one usually gets used to it after a while. I have really gotten wery found of the clean tasts of simple food. So just go out into your kitchen and play around, and youīll surely manage to invent some really nice dishes!

Felix

95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I need help with Veggies on: June 19, 2002, 17:53:03
Hi!
Being a vegetarian I should know..
But the thing is that I eat wery booring food...
I eat rice with some vegetables and an egg,
Or potatoes with some vegetables..
Or rice with some vegetables...
Or I cook brown linses..I just cook them with
some veggi soup and some potatoe pices..
Sometimes I fry beans with curry and and some
vegetables..
My favourite ones ar broccoli, and a mix peas,
majs and paprika that one buys deep frozen..

So, well, Iīm pretty tired of the food I eat to.

Oh, then I have another favourite!
I doo karrot sallad-
I just take karrots an apple an mix them.
they shoul hav gone through a.. mixer..
they should be..what is the word?- not slised-
much smaller parts... but not pure either...
What do you cal that gadgett - a knuklebuster?

sorry if this makes no sens..

96  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Why do you believe in a god/creator on: June 11, 2002, 17:40:31
It may be that evolution was controled to a certain extent by the group consiousnes of the astral part of al the living. Look at our society, each individual is doing itīs own thing and is a separet beeing, but still there is a whole theing called society, that is more or less inteligently controled by the whole group... even thoug each individual only plays a tiny part. It might be the same with what we cal god- that might just be the "mas is bigger than the separate parts". The inteligence that contoles all might be this cluster of all souls...  
I guess this makes littels sense.. but Iīm tired and canīt put it in better words..
Hm..  just look at an ant societ, and I guess you get the point. Each ant is only an ant, but still the ant society as a collective is a inteligent beeing in a way..

Felix

97  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Realisation of the Day on: June 10, 2002, 16:43:58
To strong atachment to things probably can be bad, but then again- if one dosnīt alwo oneselfe to be human why inacrnate? Why do you think we leav go down into this world in the first place if  not to be human?

98  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Why do you believe in a god/creator on: June 10, 2002, 16:37:46
I do not belive in a beeing supream to al others pulling the strings.
Some people say that god is the only logical explanation to evolution and the creation of the matter, but in my opinion it dosnīt explain anything. After al itīs just pushing the question one step futher back, for who created god?
I think that we are parts of a greater energy, and that that energy is made up of all living things.. but not a personal god.

Felix

99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is Baptising a child wrong? on: June 10, 2002, 05:42:34
I agree in one way an disagree in another. It is wrong to force a religion
on a child. but on the other hand when people get older they can change their belife system. I was baptised, and Im not christian.

On the other hand, I do belive that a baptism (as any strong religious cermon) has a greta effect, and could help keep of evil forces from the child. So I actually think it is a vaild, though not wery strong protection. Of course the parents could perform the LBRP too, but most donīt. So I can actually see the value of the baptism. After al, the church have no real initiations. If you do a real initiation, you have to take a personal stand, saying something. The child only gets batised- so I donīt think itīs binding.

Felix

100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: June 08, 2002, 14:11:14
Today I did it! I trimmed my hair down to a few millimeters- and it feels wery good! It feels like a grat relife- even thoug I prefere longer hair opticaly.
I feel like shaving it of  totaly..but that might be over doing it. I think it will actaully feel better during meditation.

Felix

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11