The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2021, 17:16:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Tanzanian Rock Art Depicts Trios of Bizarre Anthropomorphic Figures on: February 12, 2021, 14:28:53
Please then remove ALL my Posts.

Had No intentions of anything you said, (only read first lines).

Was only trying to revive.

Recognizing the declension.

Felt like graveyard, with necro-threads as tombstones.

2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 11, 2021, 02:57:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EaslmzzHl0

Native Hoop Dancers From Around The Country Unite to Heal the World

*The hoop is the most significant part of the dance with a deep symbolic meaning.

For most Native Americans the hoop simply represents the never-ending circle of life. 

It has no end or beginning and reminds one that we, as nations, are all connected.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Tanzanian Rock Art Depicts Trios of Bizarre Anthropomorphic Figures on: February 10, 2021, 20:43:43

Image credit: Maciej Grzelczyk, Jagiellonian University.

A trio of anthropomorphic figures from the Amak’hee 4 site in Tanzania.

Motifs featuring trios of anthropomorphic figures with stylized buffalo heads have been discovered at a newly-discovered rock art site in the Swaga Swaga Game Reserve, Tanzania.

The ancient rock art was found at the Amak’hee 4 rockshelter site in the Dodoma area of central Tanzania in June 2018.

Most of the paintings were made with a reddish dye; there are also five white images.

Source / Image Courtesy

4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 10, 2021, 14:31:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX7GdiTTXw&feature=emb_title

Song For The Sacred Elements - Chenoa Egawa & Alex Turtle

"We present this song in gratitude to the elements that give us life, and to all peoples of the world who are working together to unite, honor and uplift our voices, songs and prayers on behalf of our beautiful Mother Earth".
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 08, 2021, 20:39:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8A_fhx085s

More dancers are joining in the porch-front jingle dress craze to share healing and joy.

Skye, from the Navajo Nation in Arizona, wanted to be part of the movement during the pandemic.

She says it’s important to share her heritage with everyone.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Rare Blast's Remains Discovered in Milky Way Center on: February 08, 2021, 20:32:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TXXNOFZmMM&feature=emb_title

Astronomers may have found the first example of an unusual exploded star in our Galaxy.

This discovery, made with NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, adds to the understanding of how some stars shatter and seed the Universe with elements critical for life on Earth.

This intriguing object lies near the center of the Milky Way in a supernova remnant called Sagittarius A East, or Sgr A East for short.

Based on Chandra data, astronomers have previously classified the object as the remains of a massive star that exploded as a supernova, one of many kinds of exploded stars that scientists have cataloged.

The explosion of white dwarfs in supernovas is one of the most important sources in the Universe of elements like iron, nickel, and chromium.

The only place that scientists know these elements can be created is inside the nuclear furnace of stars or when they explode.
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 08, 2021, 11:31:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2kKl8RTVcQ

Robert Mirabal: Valley of Dreams

("What I create comes out my body and soul, in a desire to take care of the spirits of the earth")

Robert Mirabal is a Pueblo musician and Native American flute player and maker from Taos Pueblo, New Mexico.

His flutes are world-renowned and have been displayed at the Smithsonian Institution's Museum of the American Indian.

8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Seth Quotes on: February 07, 2021, 17:51:30
Am very much drawn to Jane Roberts, Thank-You LightBeam.

"Today is tomorrow, and present is past...

Nothing exists and everything will last...

There is no beginning... there was no end...

No depth to fall... no height to ascend...

There is only this moment, this flicker of light...

That illuminates nothing, but ever So bright...

For we are the spark that flutters in space,

Consuming an eternity of a moment’s grace.

For today is tomorrow and present and past.

Nothing exists and everything will last.”
(Jane Roberts)
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Native American Spirituality on: February 07, 2021, 17:49:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6eu1w-wDQ&feature=emb_title

From a vision of indigenous grandmothers and many hands of the multicultural Alaskan community, the GrandMother Drum (the largest drum of its kind in the world), took over a year to construct. White Eagle Medicine Woman guided each step of the Building Ceremony of the GrandMother Drum with prayer, ceremony and world-wide meditations. Each of the seven layers of wood of this 7 foot (2.134m) diameter drum, represents the 7 continents of Mother Earth.

Over 1300 strips of Alaska Yellow and Red Cedar and Alaska Birch were used for the kettle shaped drum base. During each layer, prayers and ceremonies were conducted for the people of each continent of Mother Earth.

The GrandMother Drum design brings together the drums of the people of the four directions. The drum’s kettle shape design is similar to the kultxrun of the Mapuche of South America, the Buffalo skin came from North America, the stringed tuning style is that of an African Djembe and the stand reflects an Indian tabla.

Over two hundred clear and rose quartz crystals are embedded in the kettle shaped drum base. The crystals were embedded in a pattern known as the Sacred Triple Spiral. This pattern is actually a matrix of the chakras or energy centres of the human energy field. When activated through specific drumming techniques, the crystals in the Grandmother Drum transmit a high frequency healing tone, immersing the human body in a high crystalline environment, raising the potential for a deep healing of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.

The Mission of the GrandMother Drum International Peace Project is to travel around the world promoting peace and unity through the global language of music, dance, cultural and healings arts.

The GrandMother Drum is a living, beating symbol from the hearts of the grandmothers that we are all one people, that Mother Earth is our one country, that love is stronger than fear and that peace and freedom are the birthrights of all humanity. The drum is the centre piece of creating celebrations that honour the unique gifts and spiritual traditions of the diverse cultures of the human family with the theme: The Heartbeat of One Family, One Earth. The dynamic multicultural performances share an explosive mix of thundering primal rhythms, irresistible music and dance.

Source
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Breathtaking meteorites to be sold at auction for thousands on: February 07, 2021, 16:51:35
Dozens of meteorites that have crashed into Earth are going up for auction through Christie's beginning Feb. 9, including the above 16-pound rock that refrained from rotating during its blazing atmospheric entry — a rare occurrence — giving it its distinct, streaky appearance.

It's estimated to go for $50,000 to $80,000.

An impressive celestial collection of 75 items make up the auction titled Deep Impact: Lunar, Martian and Other Rare Meteorites. The auction includes meteorites from the Moon, Mars, and pieces of asteroids.

Some are sold with little to no alteration, while others have been transformed for aesthetic purposes and to show off the structures beneath their otherwise charred exteriors.

Continued...

Source / Pics

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Harvard astronomer argues that alien vessel paid us a visit on: February 07, 2021, 02:17:54
Discovering there's intelligent life beyond our planet could be the most transformative event in human history— but what if scientists decided to collectively ignore evidence suggesting it already happened?

That's the premise of a new book by a top astronomer, who argues that the simplest and best explanation for the highly unusual characteristics of an interstellar object that sped through our solar system in 2017 is that it was alien technology.

Continued...

Source / Pics
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Convergences on: February 06, 2021, 19:05:53
Paralleling / correalting, from part of my post from the "other side"

Invitations never sent.

Feeding a hunger larger than ourselves.

Hidden openly, everywhere we are not.

Crossroads jammed with hearses pulling u-hauls.

Early alarmists, right on time.

Bullseye...

The way out is within.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do You Relate Dark Music To Spiritually? on: February 06, 2021, 15:47:59
Does listening to this music relax you?  If it does, then it's "spiritual" to you.

Just about anything can be spiritual.  It's HOW you interact with something which defines it.

~

The motherese of "dark music" has been keeping children happy for centuries...

“London Bridge is Falling Down”
(1744  builders believed that it must be built on a foundation of human sacrifice)

“Three Blind Mice”
(1805 Bishops burned at the stake)

“Jack and Jill”
(1765 Beheadings)

“Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush”
 (1594 Female prisoners, who were exercised around a mulberry tree.)

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary"
(1744 Silver bells and cockle shells are torture devices, not garden ornaments.)

“Ring Around the Rosie”
(1665 Great Plague of London)
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Convergences on: February 06, 2021, 08:50:34
After midnight, pouring rain, thundering, lightning striking.

Am in mountains, near my homestead, on my bike. (xl sportster 1200cc).

Coming around curve, right before a holiness church (closed and unlit), my headlights pick up, reflecting, biggest I'd seen, copperhead snake, big around as a baseball bat, stretched out across the one-lane dirt road, glistening in the lightning.

Leaving headlights on copperhead, I got off and drew out my 9mm, thumbing off safety, unsure if it was dead.
(at least $200 for skin)

Was in awe of it's beauty, mesmerized, approaching it within touching range....

Finding myself looking down the church's 2-story creosote-encrusted chimney, seeing the church's elder preacher 'asleep' on the floor at the bottom. (preacher's house was on other side of the mountain)

Thunder rolled, lightning cracking all around, as I am standing in the rain, watching copperhead lift it's head, leaving road going down the river bank.

For me, I never know I have 'left' until I returned.

I go where I am taken.

All I could think of was damn, be chimney fire if it is not cleaned.

Not two weeks on, passing by church, funeral was being held in cemetery, for elder preacher.

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Convergences on: February 06, 2021, 07:29:32
This made me so sad. I've had a couple of events similar to this. It's beyond amazing.

Having never known amazing, with much respect for yours, my perspectives were not meant to elicit emotions.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Psychedelics as Antidepressants on: January 31, 2021, 02:06:57
The treatments of the future may arise from a long-stigmatized class of drugs.

The first modern antidepressants were originally tuberculosis medications, created from leftover World War II rocket fuel.

In 2019, the Federal Drug Administration approved Spravato for depression, a chemical that was originally a veterinary anesthetic and later used recreationally as a club drug.

Why shouldn’t tomorrow’s antidepressants also come from unexpected sources?

Continued...

Source
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Space firm plans first all-private crew for 2022 launch on: January 30, 2021, 04:12:44
The first private crew, consisting of four astronauts, plans to fly to the International Space Station in January 2022 on a SpaceX mission arranged by Houston-based firm Axiom Space.

Former NASA astronaut Michael López-Alegría, a vice president at Axiom, would be flight commander. Ohio real estate and financial technology entrepreneur Larry Connor, who has flown fighter jets, would be the mission pilot, Axiom said.

The company has booked the ride with Elon Musk's space company in a Crew Dragon capsule launched from Florida by a Falcon 9 rocket.

Connor and two businessmen, one from Canada and one from Israel, have agreed to pay Axoim $55 million for the experience.

Source
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 27, 2021, 02:09:58
When three new Mars missions reach the Red Planet in February, recording the first sounds from another planet is to be among the scientific milestones.

NASA expects its Perseverance rover to land Feb. 18, after the United Arab Emirates' Hope orbiter arrives Feb. 9 and China's Tianwen-1 mission arrives the next day.

Source
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Bigfoot Hunting Season In Oklahoma on: January 27, 2021, 01:53:24

~

Hah at "Doh!", most apt.

$25,000 is mockingly paltry and diminutive.

#1 Hunting fatality: Hunters "bagging" Hunters...
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sharing some items of interest! on: January 26, 2021, 00:09:39
Like the title states, I made this thread to share some items of interest. I know that most of the topics that I share here will actually be interesting to many people on the Astral Pulse Forum, even the people that like to peruse from the shadows here. Enjoy, I did!  smiley

This item of interest is based on Nicola Tesla's discovery of Alien communication. An excellent article indeed!   cool
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/01/the-strange-story-of-nikola-tesla-and-the-aliens/

~

Most excellent Tesla article Lumaza, Thank-You.

It dovetails nicely into the fact that much of his writings and diaries were confiscated by the FBI after his death, and it all adds a further layer to the mysterious life of an already enigmatic figure.

21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Bigfoot Hunting Season In Oklahoma on: January 26, 2021, 00:00:23
Crap! I just do not know what else to say.

~

Hah Nameless.

Desperate politics, preying on taxpayers' sweat.

Can see it now...

"Bigfoot bounty hunter sues State for all they have, and then some:

due to permanent injuries sustained, chewing off limb, caught in a hidden, (unpadded, steel), leg trap."

Hooved thundering of lawyers.

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Bigfoot Hunting Season In Oklahoma on: January 25, 2021, 15:04:00
OKLAHOMA CITY —

An Oklahoma lawmaker wants the state to establish a Bigfoot hunting season.

Rep. Justin Humphrey on Wednesday introduced House Bill 1648.

Under the bill, the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission would draft rules for the season, annual dates and create any necessary hunting licenses and fees.

Humphrey says his bill would only allow trapping and that he also hopes to secure $25,000 to be offered as a bounty.

Source
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Elsa has always right! on: January 24, 2021, 03:05:53
Well written details Erik, good recall.

Liking how you maneuvered through obstacles, straight on.

Blank pages, you get to write your own story.

New beginnings.

Wanting your own control, as just that...yours.
(over Nun fright controlling you)

Consider Elsa is yourself, in regards to seeking emotional / physical situations from different angles, needed for resolving positive outcomes.
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Placebo Effect on: January 24, 2021, 02:03:26

~

Many Thanks GrumpyRabbit.

Well crafted article.... for those only knowing "safe" middle.

I see a Totally skewered moral compass, absent of "true north".

Dr.'s telling truthful lies... so the Dr. can live.

Self-manifestation can be weighty, making for a disharmonic balance.

"Two doors to choose from, but only one has your name."
(Monster Magnet - Space Lord)

25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 'Magic mushrooms' grow in man's blood after injection with shroom tea on: January 22, 2021, 16:34:36

A man brewed a tea from "magic mushrooms" and injected the concoction into his veins; several days later, he ended up at the emergency department with the fungus growing in his blood.

The man spent 22 days in the hospital, with eight of those days in the intensive care unit (ICU), where he received treatment for multisystem organ failure.

Now released, he is still being treated with a long-term regimen of antibiotic and antifungal drugs, according to a description of the case published Jan. 11 in the Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.

Source
Pages: [1] 2