The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 16, 2022, 16:29:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Losing ground I can't afford on: November 12, 2013, 06:02:04
Sorry for the delay in replying, not intentional. All of your response is welcomed, appreciated and timely. I must be more disconcerted than I realize. I'm not fearful of death, of that, I am sure. My NDE proved to me, I'll be going to the same familiar Astral territory that we all frequent. It's the process of dying in today's society that sucks! It's far more arduous than need be, with all those regulations, details and rules. Why there outta be a law! LOL.

This type of 'passing', I've learned, ain't very pretty either and I'm sure that's weighing on me more than think as well. Truthfully, I'd rather pass on the whole business, were there an option, but there is none. Taking the 'easy way' out, does't fit me, I could never leave the ones I love most with that baggage. Nor  would I want to 'transfer' with any extra bags. Much like the airlines these days, there's big charges for more baggage, it's required payment.

So, as you guys are saying, what I really need do, is pull my head outta the crap and tighten my game. Once I do that, I'm sure everything will fall into place and work out just fine. I shall indeed check into the leads, sites and info y'all given, I've already started with Buhlman from Lionheart. Many and much thanks to you all, my FRIENDS...
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Losing ground I can't afford on: November 11, 2013, 00:10:43

What can your friends here do to help?

Friends? I suppose I ain't got any Szaxx, but thanks anyway for your effort...
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Losing ground I can't afford on: November 10, 2013, 12:54:12
Indiana Jones fights with his "brains" not his brawn!  wink

A very valid and sensible point. One I need to repeatedly remind myself. Although I believe even Mr. Jones would carry scars also, from being a risk taker and living on the edge.

My pleasure, this is why we are all here on this Forum together!  smiley

Indeed, it is the primary reason I love this place and will continue to inter-act as long as I'm alive. After passing, I fully intend to 'check in' as a 'true lurker', at least early on, as I'm sure I'll get too busy quickly. I'd love to have it set up, with a meeting place and all, ahead of the event.

Gotta say though, I can't help but feel awkward posting these heavy and dark topics. I know that the focus here is on Astral projection, by design. The how to, what's there, learning from visits and such. Not gloom and death. Is there a place,where seasoned travelers, discuss this type stuff, that you know of?

It's entertaining. I'm passive in these and can't react too, the narrative perspective adds to the frustration of not kicking butt.
I've seen far worse and experienced all sorts of negative fun. These are informative in a way, you don't underestimate any opponent, anytime, anywhere.
It's annoying when you can't infiltrate,
 adapt and overcome though, that really eats at me. Lol.
Strong mindedness is required.
Switch it on high and feel better within.
Failiure is not an option.
It works!

Well put my friend and my inability to summon up my familiar skills and defenses, 'all of sudden', makes it even more frustration. I need to get this straighten out and the sooner the better.

Something else you said, about you having been offered passing 3 times intrigues me. I've had only one NDE, during a trauma surgery, and it wasn't like the stories I've heard, with a tunnel, light and life review. I did talk with my dead dad, felt the bliss and looked down on my body though. The most outstanding aspect I came away with, was that it proved to me that it's the same place I was familiar with from my astral visits. Very reassuring and the reason why I don't fear death.

A while back I posted about NDE's, asking if anyone here that's projecting often, has also had a NDE. I got only one reply and it wasn't a yes to my question but a link to the largest NDE site/forum. Agood link to have but not what I was looking for. None of those people seemed to be familiar with the astral per se, only their one NDE. So I'll ask you what I asked Lionheart now. Do you perhaps know of any place I could find, where seasoned astral travelers discuss these type of topics? It's becoming more important daily, as time is short for me. Don't misunderstand, I haven't given up to giving in yet, but no matter what, I ain't getting outta this alive...
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Losing ground I can't afford on: November 10, 2013, 00:54:12
Having doubt or even thoughts of it are not in your best interests. The punks would run if you had that firmly set in your mind. I've seen some really dark entities and they do try to instil fear. I stand my ground and face them with a strong determination that they feel is futile to rub the wrong way.     

Same here Szaxx, I completely agree and have always practiced that logic, ergo my surprise at recent developments. Never before have I had a problem with handling such things, well, at least not since the very  beginning. I knew instinctually that it was the only way to deal with ALL encounters there. No problem in either realities being a 'tough guy'. That accounts for my many traumas in the physical. As stated earlier, it's why I'm surprised at what's going on now.

As far as despondency goes, I did not think so, but honestly, I hadn't even considered it. I don't feel it but you're right, I need to take a hard look at myself. Thanks for responding, I didn't know if anyone would want to touch this. Of course I haven't taken offence to anything you said, it's all very helpful.

Drareg, in your 50 years of Astral Travel have you been a "Watcher" or a "Doer"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewT3DtsRWM

I appreciate you defining the two and the difference between them. Based on that. I would say that without a doubt. I'd be classified a 'Doer'. I think in certain obscure cases, I've chosen to be a 'Watcher', but rarely and only for research. If you read my reply to Szaxx, you'll see that many times I should have back off from the 'Doer me' doing too much, but didn't.

Anyhow, thanks for your reply and the link, I will use that. You have help me before and I want you to know that it's appreciated. As stated, I was somewhat concerned that no one would touch this type thing.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Losing ground I can't afford on: November 09, 2013, 12:37:18
I'll get to that in a second. First, let me say, I've been both surprised and impressed with much of what I've read and learned from some here. Seems a few have advanced in technique and realms light-years more than I in my fifty years of astral travels. Still, I have learned a little.

Hepatocarcinoma is the diagnosis, liver cancer, with eight separate tumors. The fact that I've had "Hep C" for over forty years, (from tainted blood transfusions), rules out the possibility of the operation where I could borrow a piece of liver from my adult son or daughter. Neither doctors or the insurance company will chance such a difficult procedure unless the chances are good it will work, they ain't.

Oh well sucks to be me, right? LOL. Seriously, I never thought that I'd live to this age. I had always kinda  hope to go out in a bit more of a blaze of glory tho. I've been shot twice, stabbed a bunch and even run over by a truck, so just wasting away seems lame. "You can't always get what you want" it's been said.

Now, about me losing ground. I'm not talking about the physical crap with me. My concern is in my control in the astral. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the death transition, newly dead, the rainbow bridge or river styxx if either exist and suddenly I'm stumbling around, getting pushed around, like I haven't in a long, long time. I wont waste any more of your time with details but I will say this. I have had the 'ever loving snot' beat out of me by some low realm-punks, as well as getting stuck half way up in a simple flight to a balcony, neither of those things have happened in years.

This is a very bad time for me to falter indeed. As Szaxx once said "failure is not an option" So y'all, a little help if you plezzzz.   Sorry about the length of this post...
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 28, 2013, 00:33:57
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Do you think the troll is my own thought character? If so, I considered this for a long time but I have had a few experiences that directly challenged this reasoning for me.

No sir, I do not think MR/MS Troll is a creation of your consciousness, either regular, sub or alternate. I believe It to be an individual 'version' of his/her 'overself'. Like the theory of reincarnation, I also believe that we incarnate during the same time periods physically, on earth, in various 'INDIVIDUAL' slices so to speak. Demystifies much about the many obvious similarities I've encountered in people over the years.

Nature does that you know, with trees, dogs, birds, all Her other work, there's only so many models, counterparts, why not man as well? If so, it would also include our habits too, eating, playing, sleeping, dreaming & astral adventures. Since those astral adventures, for me, involve more of my 'overself', I'd expect that it also does for the genuine entities that I deal with there.

Can't speculate about your  troll, but I feel my repeaters are different from one another & have different agendas. As far as my long time, long term friend Teach, I am sure she is the same girl who's visited me periodically over the last 50 years. She is still as enthralling and mysterious as our first encounter and I'm not sure why...
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 27, 2013, 02:28:21
There's this person, so far they have only taken the form of a young girl. She often approaches me through sex or in a provocative and lovingly manner. The meaning of the encounters changes greatly upon later reflection though. I think she's trying to teach me something, but I don't know what it is. We have never spoken or communicated directly.

It was this statement that threw me off I believe. Guess I should pay more attention to da details..
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 26, 2013, 06:43:14

I KNOW it's her. I have christened her "Hedone" (Voluptas if you are an ancient Roman), the daughter of Eros and Psych.   

The thing is, I'm always so absorbed in what she's doing or she's making happen that I never remember to try and communicate directly rolleyes
I think I'll turn that into my next goal.

Amazing concurrence about your Hedone & the one i know as Teach. don't you think? I'm pretty sure, as in 99.9999999%, that that can't happen! It's a Hoot though, Almost duplicate entity manifests here, just like that, first time I put it out there Whats the odds.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 25, 2013, 07:03:22
Go ahead and ask. If the OP insists that people stay on topic then we can split it if necessary. I personally like to see topics mutate and take whatever course.

Alright then I will. In my NP travels I've periodically encountered what I call repeaters. Some, like your troll, may look different but are much to familiar & telling to my gut. That no longer surprises me because the 'physical' is that way also. Either they're 'counterparts' or there's only so many molds to pick from or what have you, regardless it's no big deal.

The really enthralling example I have, is a not quite human looking young lady, about 12, called Teach. Let me state here that A-  I know the name sounds too pat and B- No, nothing sexual ever was! I have a grown daughter & clearly remember when her and her friends at that age. They go through a period of being, well fuzzy. On there arms, legs and even face. Much more so than a full grown woman. Nothing sexual or naughty about it, just a description.

That fuzziness times two, plus pointy ears, huge eyes and majestic smile describes her. She never changes, no matter how long between our encounters. I'm always surprised to see her, whereas she acts like 'what? what's the big deal'. Nothing profound or boldly insightful occurs when we visit, but it's always very moving for me and stays with me for days...
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 25, 2013, 03:23:50
I agree the pull is strong, but resisting it is where the real strength is shown!  wink

Of course, you're right about that,  but I'd thought the intensity would've dissipated some by now in the NP. I mean It is a physical yearning after all.

There's a lesson in this.  shocked

Always is. I wont go off topic here to ask y'all bout any long term or meaningful relationships with NP folks.
That is the bigger interest for me. I will try to research the former posts here, but I'm not accomplished using those tools yet. Maybe a little help, like a link that you know of to that topic?

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Naughty Things..... on: October 24, 2013, 22:29:30
Naughty ain't nice and shouldn't be done by we seekers of the light & good. It's primary, "Do ya will, harm none" and I believe that. Still, sex and all the trimmings has always been a huge attraction for me personally in the astral and I have to say, there is much that I'm ashamed for. Maybe cause I learned to project at 13 & just starting puberty would explain the intensity, but that was 50 years ago.

Of course it was the same in my physical life & there's much I lament from those actions as well. Over time the 'horn-dog' attitude & desire dissipates for men, somewhat, in the physical & that's natural. So WTF is it with my other world? I have learned & do try, not to give in to uh, urges cause it quickly ends the projection.
 Still, the pull is as strong as ever!
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Transfering physical mass into an astral projection on: October 21, 2013, 19:03:53
Five seconds, that's way too long for me.  evil

I know what you mean, in a blink of the eye and that puts a hole in some of the "scared truths" claimed.

The physical reality must be transformed to a state of energy and perception. A telepathic bond. Awareness. When you define physical reality as something that is concrete then that is the perception cast, you must begin by bending your perception of physical energy. To transmute physical reality you must enter into your definition of it, and transmute that first. That is how you bend the form, by bending the value. By bending the understanding of physical you bend the physical. It forms then to new dimensions.

Yeah ,yeah. I went through a period about ten years ago, where every time I sneezed I projected, took off. To the oh so familiar AP. I don't mean for a glimpse either as I could barely control my body's action. When driving, I'd have to pull over-or die-!!

Come to find out that I had severe tricuspid valve regurgitation, blood leaking out backwards in my heart. A purely physical cause that facilitated an untimely event. This required NO "bending of perception" or "transmuting" anything or even creating "a telepathic bond". I did not, could not either willfully create nor willfully control those 'Magick' episodes, and they were useless as tits on a bull hog...
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: October 10, 2013, 05:46:08
#A: That's only half of it. Where the dogs bark is also where the work needs to be done.

#2: A good kick up the backside has helped some of those despondent residents see the light. These follow on to better places.

#A: Of course, I agree, it's a signpost, a desperate plea for help from some poor stranger. Although I'm sure they're deserving of assistance, Why? How come? Doses it seem to fall to ME so damn often?? I've been helping folks all my life. Both in the 3D as well as astral & even more as I got older & closer to 'the crossing'. Logic has usually dictated that I should add to my karma account here, while I can, just in case.   
More & more my gut feeling is pushing me towards "to thine own self be true".

#2 See my answer to #A...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: October 09, 2013, 13:14:10

Restore equilibrium by all means but fighting wars is by INVITATION only.

The "living" in my world, seem to have the same tendencies as the "dead" do in my astral. Most of them ain't happy either. Of course they could be and I believe with more reflection, understanding and growth, we ALL will be.

In the meantime, with either place, I find many to be a bothersome pain in the butt. Try as I might to ignore em, I can not. I can't ignore a barking dog or the howling wind either, but it no longer creeps me...

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are you new to Astral Projection? come have a look! on: October 04, 2013, 20:34:19
xTrigger greetings, I do always enjoy an interesting reed/post, as your's certainly is. I'm not exactly new to AP or niteflights,but suspect that we are all noob at some aspect of it, therefor quality info is always welcome. 

So it's happy kaboom that here you are, a cheery, articulate Paladin for astral romps & visits, I appreciate that. To energize research, as a Bill Nye or Galileo, is a big time talent...
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval) on: September 29, 2013, 05:52:52
It's about the pointless points being applied to a pointless position of pointlessness.
Tied up with that? You need to read it to see the point.

Fascinating is the correct word alright, Fascinating read, insight as well as 'Effort', on your part, Szaxx. A whole bunch of work I'll bet, so let me ask you this my friend. You are still having fun, aren't you?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Any of y'all frequent AP's had a NDE as well? on: September 29, 2013, 04:46:04
Can you describe your NDE? What was the cause for your temporary biological death, if you don't mind me asking?
Don't mind at all LightBeam. It was after the second emergency surgery, done on me, for two gunshot wounds to my chest, that cost me my right lung. the Doctors report was "clinical death and resuscitation 14:08-1411 CST, again 14:19-14:42 CST, CALLED X MD etc"...

Hello DraregElder
The best website for NDEs is nderf.org (which stands for Near Death Experience Research Foundation). They have over 3000 NDE reports and also have a forum. Don't know how active the forum is, however but it is worth taking a look at it.

Regards  cool
Grey

Thank you my friend and I will check it out. I was kindda hoping that there was someone here, who had experienced astral travels BEFORE their temp-death/NDE.  I'll take whatever I can get, inasmuch as it's a rather small circle of people, I'm sure you know It's been fortuitous for me to have found you folks...
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Any of y'all frequent AP's had a NDE as well? on: September 28, 2013, 21:37:00
OK then. So no one here has had a NDE after having have found and done AP's. Would anyone have a suggestion of where else I might look??
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Any of y'all frequent AP's had a NDE as well? on: September 28, 2013, 01:40:48
I don't remember ever not having AP's, along with "normal" dreaming of course. I assumed everyone did, but by 13yrs I had begun to realize that wasn't the case. Sinc4me, I had been working summers at a Smokey Mount resort and camp for kids, as a stable boy. The differences between dreams and nite-flights were explained to me in the most sensitive and profound way by Running Stone. He was the Cherokee blacksmith and story teller, who saw after us 11-12-13yr old boys that summered and WORKED there for 8 weeks of every year.

After much water had flowed and several years at 19 is when I had my NDE. So that's my motivation for asking...
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An introduction to me and my experiences on: September 27, 2013, 09:09:43
Creating the intent to "return to Source"   

I believe we're always connected to "Source" though I like the term "Allself". If not, how could we keep breathing, heart beating, seeing or any and ALL of the task done by the involuntary systems. They're part of that Source. So making our way back, is simply getting our consciousness back in line with it, by using focus.

It should not be that way, but that's another topic. Like you Mark, I am also blessed with memories that go back to an infant. Those precious memories of floating back to Allself, of being reassured and comforted. Remembering why you choose life and that you are ALWAYS safe no matter how appearances my be. YOU can never be extinguished. It's a damn shame that we get that knowledge pushed aside, for the most part, by life.

The most rewarding aspect of AP for me is the occasional feel or glimpse of that Source. "Luckily", I had the right folks around to explain things, early on when I needed. You guys are good bunch as well and helpful to my cause.  But record keeping, journals and the such, really? Fine for a while I guess or a research study, maybe something very  spectacular, otherwise how long can you keep that up? Do the math, almost [15-20%] like writing down every day,Why?

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Looking for people that astral project to the land of the dead on: September 23, 2013, 22:45:10
I for one don't expect any long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with me or anyone else for that matter.  Smiley  For example, my grandfather died many years ago and I'm quite certain that his "consciousness" moved on a long time ago as well.  That's not to say I haven't interacted with what I interpreted as "him", but I also know that it was a memory or a past-database representation of him and not the genuine article.

I probably shouldn't get involved in this one but I'm gonna. You say that you don't expect any "long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with you or anyone else". Well good news, they ain't! The encounters that I've had with them, tells me #1 they don't know who or what they're waiting for and #2 they know NOTHING of time at all! So I figure, that either there is none over there, or it's unrecognized as such. When I ask "how long have you been waiting here? Or where is this place? Some may have an idea of where they think are, but none have a clue as to how long it's been. The way some appear, I gotta say "long dead" is a safe bet.

I rarely say "I KNOW' anything, for obvious reasons. But the one time I did meet a close "entity", it was my father. Now my REAL father and I didn't get along or like each other much in the last 3 or 4 years of his life. Since he died when I was only 19, I'd like to think we would've become close again had he lived.
 Anyhow the man I met in AP did a good job in many intimate ways that only he and I would know, But he was NOT my Dad. So I understand completely when you say "I KNOW",  I'll have to stick with "overwhelming intuition", for obvious reasons.

Lastly, that feeling of fraud didn't apply to others, the strangers I've helped. Maybe because I approached them, outta some sense of duty. Most didn't want to talk to me or give a crap bout what I wanted to say. When they did open up, it was with details of there life, that I knew nothing of. It always seemed sincere and very important to them, But sure not to me. I had bring our talk back on topic. Not a fun deal for me and sometimes I want to walk away. I don't, as it is rewarding and I need all the points I can get before I join them.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Looking for people that astral project to the land of the dead on: September 22, 2013, 07:38:49
My guess is that it's just a BST (Belief System Territory) in the Astral, one of many, countless ones. Their beliefs shape their afterlife and so they get together in communities with their own rules

Well put. An individuals mind set doesn't automatically change or become enlightened at the point of physical death. Our beliefs take us where we think we should be, FOR A WHILE! That time period varies greatly depending on how open minded we are.

So that's why it ain't cool to believe in Hell and that you've been BAD!  Heaven? Better, but when I ask my friends and family whats that like?  They can only say 'well you know, it's perfect with angles and beautiful music and God's there, you can see His face'. I'm thinking for eternity? BORING. They don't have a working plan and it sucks for me to know!

Sad when I meet some poor soul setting at a table, that's been waiting and waiting for something or someone that he can't remember. Worse when you find them hiding, scared or crying. I've done retrievals, from many many different settings, but so far none from 'the land of the dead'...
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Drinking/smoking weed/other substances on: September 21, 2013, 22:00:14
I've gone some distance in this art without any supplements at all. Clear head and water.
Then everything falls into place.
You don't paint a masterpiece on a filthy canvas do you?

I tend to agree that all natural is the way to go, based on compared experiences. Two things I'm curious about Szaxx and I ain't lookin to provoke you. OK?  #1- How does one decide or really KNOW, without comparing?  And -B- Have you finished YOUR masterpiece, or feel there's some distance left??
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 21, 2013, 20:22:05
Yep, dark side of the moon, been there done that!  grin

One of my most incredible journeys was when I was being shown a Black Hole, it's purpose and what lies on the other side of it!  smiley

Lucky you and reassuring for me. Got a feeling that you and I could do this back and forth all day.
Probably shouldn't though, at least not here and now. Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other out 'There' and hit the 'Club Astral' for a chat and brew...
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 21, 2013, 07:15:57

In this article it speaks of the Ancient Egyptians or whomever dwelled here before us, actually having the capacity for 360 different senses. They believe we still do today, it's just these senses lie dormant within. The time period of Ancient Egypt, Lemuria has always been a key focus to me. One by one I am attempting to activate new senses. This is done on a very personal level and I don't speak much about this in public period. But with a strong foucsed intent, I have seen great results.  smiley

http://www.holistic-community.co.uk/articles/khemitology-the-study-of-ancient-egypt.html

Well I'll be damn, like minded here. Didn't know there might be 360 of em. If that's true I better pick up the pace. But 'focused intent' IS also my means of steering.  The places mentioned Ancient Egypt especially, was one the first places chosen in another study, after the dark side of moon.

For me, going places ain't so hard any more, it's the time period  that's a dickin's. Glad i'm not the only  one trying. I wouldn't talk to anyone I know about it, so yeah, a very personal level. Thanks much...
Pages: [1] 2