The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 01, 2022, 18:27:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 20, 2013, 02:57:46
i dont like menthol ciggeretes.  I picked up a butt over there and it tasted better than any smoke I have ever tasted on this side. 
  Dang intriguing, had not thought of that, I quit so long ago. I have smelled pot sometimes but so far no one has passed it over to me.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 20, 2013, 02:33:28
I guess not Lionheart, I don't 'got it' after all. Thanks though and I will work on that later.

Your mention of more senses in the astral is one of the most exciting finds in this little study of mine and It ain't done yet. I'm still finding more, now that I'm intent on looking for such.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 20, 2013, 02:03:55
I am computer illiterate as well, lol. To quote something here, you click on the QUOTE tab that is found above the post where you wish to quote from. You then will see quote brackets around that entire post. From here you can delete what you don't wish to quote. Once you are done that, you will see that the only thing left is part you wish to quote.

From there you put your response to that quote underneath the quote itself.
 OK, Let's see if I got it.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got a question for the wise on: September 19, 2013, 01:43:32
Thank you for responding. I am old, slow and so woefully ignorant of mechanics that I can't seem to pull a quote from your reply. Maybe someone would message me that info. But In the meantime... 

LightBeam- yes all of the astral is more enhanced. I'm trying for, is a type of one-on-one, point-by- point view at this stage, though.

AstralZombie- You're right, I could have gotten info from 'newbes' . I don't discount their amAZING tales, but again not what I'm looking, for at this time.

Szaxx- The smell of wood and even tasting it, is the spot on kind of info that I'm looking to compare.

Lionheart- your words 'ultra reality' would be used for my summary, just not the one to one that's necessary before the summary's finish.

I do thank you all and if I may.-- About me. I am in my 60's and have had controlled 'night flights' for more  than 50 of those years. Over time I've changed my interest and direction many times. For the last couple years I've been into this subject. I am still amazed and love to FLY more than life itself, but anything can become, well commonplace, without the quest...
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Got a question for the wise on: September 18, 2013, 05:28:15
Been visiting here for eight or ten years and though I don't post often, I do feel that you senior members are both knowing and honest. It is to you that I pose this question. 

Are any of you doing, or have done, personal comparative study between the five human senses, in respect to the astral vs 3D reality? Touching, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting?  I have recently and would very much like to compare info, especially where smell and taste are concerned.
31  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Generation One: The Activation - Let's Create a New Era Together on: September 13, 2013, 04:32:53
Sad, wasn't expecting that. Hope I didn't catch something or end up on some dufuss list for checking out their site.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "the sweet spot" on: July 28, 2013, 08:17:25
  How refreshing to hear the young man explain his simple way of achieving separation. So many people      try much to hard, especially early on in their effort. Relax, it's natural, normal and a easy thing to do, as he said. Then once you're out's where the real fun and learning begins.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got 'Killed' in my dream. on: May 15, 2011, 08:19:24
I got shot once, in wide awake 3D reality. Well actually twice, in the chest, but it was one event. Had a profound NDE and while my heart kept stopping I kept watching, very moving event for me. Since it was 1970 and in Tennessee, no one knew what the hell I was talking about, so I shut up, learned not to talk about it.

What's pertinent to your thread and interesting to me is, how similar the traumatic effect feels, weather astral or awake, at least for me. Of course recovery, after-op pain, rehab and such aren't, but it's real dang close at the event-time, when the bullet hits the bone...
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Take it easy guys. on: May 04, 2011, 20:57:11
"Nevertheless, I've got the stars so I guess I'll keep running my mouth all I want because I'm obviously better than all of you one-star folks.  So from now on, I would thank you lowly one or two star people to just not talk to me period.  I have no time for you".
[/quote]

Yeah, you sure put me in my place didn't ya. But didn't you start this thread to champion the rights of us lowly, new and occasional posters from the elite??
Me thinks you take yourself a wee bit too serious,  friend...   
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Take it easy guys. on: May 04, 2011, 05:14:38

Dang, 75 post! From "The Great and Wonderful Oz" wannabes? I visit here maybe once a month, hoping
for some insight, or perhaps a little inspiration. I pick a topic with several post, thinking I'll find more varied input that way.

My oh my, what a let down this time! I know that everyone needs to vent sometimes, but really?
Don't y'all  "Big Stars"  have a better, more private place to exchange your love letters?!?
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: mind set for AP on: March 31, 2011, 22:52:18
Those are some heavy words, powerfully used by you important folk with stars and fancy titles. I figure that I'm over my head here for trying to respond and will end up showcasing my lacking, but...Here's what's real, the way I know my friends.

About 62,000 years ago, while searching for herbs, roots and pods, some younger, bolder women, picked ate and shared a spotted mushroom that Elders had taboo. From that, doors to new places in/of their minds were opened. Until then only a few, very few, determined Shaman types, had glimpsed these wonders. Now there was a shortcut, any and all could expand. Soon, thinking, contemplating and even reasoning became more profound, art, real art emerged, legends, religion, etc. All the trappings of modern woman/man took hold and the Astral got busy.

Ever so often, bulls-hit happens, Mankind focuses only on 'survival, power, pleasure or{fill in the blank}' and life gets shallow. Lucky for ALL, someone or some folks, re-find whatever and re-think, re-start the way to expansion once again.

See, everyone need not partake of da nectar, only enough to cause serious thinking from the rest ya. This time, I, ME, MINE and my friends used the 60's, times and drugs, to wake up and turn humanity again! So, you're welcome. The Astral is open, no waiting...
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: mind set for AP on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:23
You do sound closer to real that what I usually hear here kid. Not to knock other members, but dang, there  does seem to be a lot of whining, rules/etiquette and misconceptions bout 'AP' as y'all call it. I'm sixty years old and been trailing the stral for at least fifty of those. Some straight, some buzzed, some after party, but ALL of em take me to the same place. Maybe that's just me, or maybe that's just the truth of it.

By the way, my friends who travel there, say the same thing...
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Bad news about APers on: November 17, 2008, 05:28:09
A joke right? Please tell me that no one responding here is serious. I like a fresh tickle, but this is dated crap, right out of Wes Craven's 80's flicks about Freddy Krugger! Come on...
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone had REAL verification? on: November 07, 2008, 11:41:27
In 1971, while recovering from gunshot wounds, I had a second surgery to repair my right lung that left me "out" for 16 hrs. While unconscious I heard and saw several  things that were going on at the hospital. The most telling of which, was a discussion/argument between two of the surgeons as to which of them would stay with me until mourning. This little talk of theirs, that was later confirmed by them, was going on down the hall in a separate room from the ICU that I was in.

This was not a classic NDE with the light, tunnel, dead loved ones etc, nor was it my first OOB experience, but it was the confirmation that I need to "believe". Since then (38 years) there have been several, but none better.

Sorry to have waited until now to reply, but I only get by here maybe once a week. This is MY FIRST POST/REPLY EVER! It is THAT important to me to set the record straight.
Pages: 1 [2]