The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 12:53:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / History of Projection on: February 03, 2005, 03:23:16
Read about Shaminism. I think that is the correct spelling
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A nice way to use the brain wave generator :) on: February 03, 2005, 03:21:24
Where you still sitting infront of your desk the whole time?

I've herd of Infected mushroom, I'll have to check them out.

Never thought about putting on brainwave gen and music, i'll try this sometime.
78  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Projection or attack? on: February 03, 2005, 03:19:13
I've waken up from startling dreams before, seeing the dream even though I had woken up. Kind of like waking up, opening your eyes, and seeing the dream slowly dissolve away and have it replaced with reality.

Just sounds like an odd dream to me.

I doubt it was a neg.

-En
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sensative consciousness - inducing AP just by reading about on: February 03, 2005, 03:12:58
A false awakening maybe?

-En
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Adrenaline rush X heart chakra on: February 03, 2005, 03:10:58
Quote from: Andali27
They wouldn't go away, I was trying to think of anything but them but the only reason I stopped was because I was feeling sick.

Are you saying the vibes wouldn't go away?  

Dont pay attention to ANY kids of feelings, sounds, sights, ANYTHING.  Just ignore everything as if its not even happening. These are just feelings you expirence durring exiting. Even more so when your new to this kind of thing.

If you feel sick, and you think to yourself about how sick you feel, your just gonig to feel worse.

Next time before you try to project, tell yourself that no matter what happens, you wont stop, and that you are going to ignore all feelings and anything out of the ordinary.

Think of it as the transition from your physical to your energy body. The sooner you get past it, the sooner you'll find yourself on the outside!

-En
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG..... on: February 03, 2005, 03:07:09
Sounds like things are going great.

I used to have the same problem with my eyes, because I would think about it. Dont worry about anything. Let what ever happens, happen. Sometimes my eyes will be open for just a crack for awhile, without me even knowing, after awhile they always close though.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your feeling about Guides? on: February 03, 2005, 03:04:01
I believe that there are guides. However it seems now a days that people are expecting a guide to be there every single time they project. Especaily the first time.

Its like as soon as they get out for the first time, they spend all of their time looking for their guide, and second guessing who it could be.

If a guide was watching, and he wanting to make himself known, he would.  Otherwise why go through that trouble of could this be my guide? no no, maybe this? or maybe this person? hmmm well it could be....

-En
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / some help please on: February 03, 2005, 02:51:36
Sounds like you are over tired. Have you been getting good sleep everynight of the week?

Practice on controling your surface mind during the day. While you are doing work, walking, driving, talking to a friend, dont let yourself "think" with words. Instead just be aware of everything as it is happening without haveing the need to verbalize it.  

On weeks when I havn't been getting enough sleep, I have trouble control my surface mind a little, and I end up falling asleep.  If you can practice during the day, try taking a good 30-45min nap (set an alarm), wake up, go to the bathroom or do something to wake yourself up just a little bit. Then try  at another projection attempt. The benifites to this is that your body will already be deeply relaxed.

A good method when you are starting out, and most of the time you try to project you fall asleep, try setting a 45min or an hour alarm. This way if you do fall asleep you will wake up, and be able to try to project again.  Try to find an alarm that wont be extremely loud, just a small beep will do. Most cell fones are capable of doing this. You want it to be just enough to wake you up if you slipped into a dream, but not too much that it has you jumping up in a reaction to the noise.

-En
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Adrenaline rush X heart chakra on: February 03, 2005, 02:45:43
No you wheren't being possesed or anything silly like that. Sounds like your very close to exiting.  Next time you do get intense vibes or anyother feelings, sights, or sounds just completly ignore them. Dont pay attention to them one bit. Focus on something out side of your room, a location such as a spot on the floor next to your bed, the door where your room is, work, school, a friends house, ect.

The vibes probably went down because you focusing and thinking about them.

-En
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / i don't know if i'm doing it right.. on: February 03, 2005, 02:42:42
Sounds pretty good so far.  For tention in your head, spend more time relaxing your body, paying extra attention to your head and temples area.  As said above, after you are very very relaxed (its good to spend around 30min of relaxation) focus on keeping your mind relaxed as well. Quite the "surface mind."  Dont allow yourself to think in words. Any time a thought enters your head, push it out as soon as your can.  By the time your mind is compelty focused and relaxed, you should already be on your way into a trance.  If your not, or you want to deepen the trance, just imagine and feel yourself as if you where falling, walking down steps, decending a latter ect.  

At this point you have to take caution not to fall into a dream, as you will be on the edge of dreaming, and being awake. If you do find yourself start to slip into a dream, push it out right away, and gain some awarness/control.  At this point you'll probably feel as if your body is somewhat numb, or pressure on your chest. For me it often feels as if im imersed in heavy clay, with it pushing all around me. Dont get excited or start thinking verbally, both will "waken" you out of the trance state somewhat. You have to stay diciplined here and ignore any feelings, sights or sounds you may expirence.  You may or may not get vibrations, if you do, no matter how heavy or intense they are, just completly ignore them as if they wheren't there. INstead focuse on something other than your body. A place you are often at, say school, a friends house, work ect.  This is also a good point to use an exit technique such as the rope method.

Hope this helped clear things up.
-En
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / trying to project, end up dreaming about surrounding area on: February 02, 2005, 01:05:46
The majority of the time I try to project/have an obe, about 4/5 of the time, I end up having very realistic and vivid dreams of my sourounding area.  In my graphics class in school (hichschool, my wrestling coach is the teacher) there is a couch in the back room that I use to practice everyother day when I have his class. I always end up getting close, but I guess I slip into a dream. Anyways I always wake up to having vivid dreams about being in his class, doing the things I normal do. I usually can remember about half of the dreams I have in a week with some detail, but these dreams I can remember everything, perfectly.

Are these failed projection attempts obe's that I just have no awareness/control over, that are just dreamlike to me? I have to stress that they are very realisitic. At my house when I practice during the day, I usualy end up dreaming that I am walking around my house, eating with my family, and doing things that I normaly would do, nothing out of character or dream like about it.

thanks for the help!
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sudden rushes of energy when trying to project/energy questi on: February 02, 2005, 01:00:38
That's your Kundalini energy EnderZ. I've practiced with this for a long time and it feels like you said. And, it seems that the Power is available in different ways for our use. I focus my attention on the base chakra and breath in while letting myself Feel the power expand and warm me with a comfortable buzz.

For some reason directing it when we are aware of our physical body/self is related to Breathing into it. Didn't know why that was, so I just worked with it until something else changed... I let go of the control I used to expand it and let it grow by itself, while I directed it... and then I'd bring my attention back to the here-moment. Sometimes I still need to direct and breath together now I can use it when doing healings by directing it with my attention, use it for physical strength when I want to, use it to empower energy work with others, and all sorts of things including to keep me and my lady warm in winter. True.

After reading around this forum about kundalini, thats what i was kind of suspecting it to be. The main thing ive read though is about how dangerous kundaline can be if you dont know what your doing. Should i stop doing this? Also, how can i use this for helping me obe, or helping me raise energy.  What else can I do with it? its a very intresting feeling.  What you wrote is exactly how it feel so for me.  

EnderZ wrote:
... then all of a sudden i am awakened my a huge "WOOSHHHHH" of energy that just hits my body all over and wakes me up so that I'm not like out of bed awake, but still focused and in control in the trance state. the huge rush of energy feels almost like a shock to my whole body. its hard to explain. ....... any idea of what this is?

I think you are experiencing two things at the same time... one is the support of spirit to 'usher' the energy through, and, transition/withdrawal from body awareness to higher awareness. Does it feel warming, from the inside or the outside ?

Im not quite sure what you ment about  the spirit to usher the energy through.  What happens to me, its almost like im taking a "hit" to my entire physical body. Pretty much, I'd end up falling asleep while I was trying to project and enter a dream. All of a sudden I feel this "hit" its like a very very very entense energy surge, that like jolts my whole body, theres nothing subtle about it. Its the feeling i get at my base with kundalini, only all at once everywhere in my body. And I hear a "whooshing" kind of sound when i feel the "Shock" of it.  This wakes me up from the dream. Its quite startaling, but its nice because im able to practicing again instead of remaining in a dream.

Thank you very much with your help, much more than i was expecting to recive
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost out of body on: January 30, 2005, 08:40:00
while you are practicing, try to keep your mind clear of any though, emotion, anything. Think of having it as a blank state.  The second you catch yourself thinking about something, the same second just cut yourself off and go back to that blank state. Little by little you'll be able to keep your mind compeltly quite and will be able to focus better.

ex:
"oh yea thats right, i almost foregot I have to clean my room tomorrow"
"oh yea thats right, i have to clean....."
"I almost foregot that I have to....."
"need to clea......"
"....."

for a better example just look in astral dynamics
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sudden rushes of energy when trying to project/energy questi on: January 29, 2005, 08:23:49
been awhile since i posted aorund on these forums. here goes:

About every night now when i try to project, i got through my normal routine, get very relaxed ect...  when i get into a trance state, after awhile i loose awarness and start to drift into the verge of a dream. then all of a sudden i am awakened my a huge "WOOSHHHHH" of energy that just hits my body all over and wakes me up so that im not like out of bed awake, but still focused and in control in the trance state. the huhge rush of energy feels almost like a shock to my whole body. its hard to explain. this usually happens about 3-4 times before i end up waking up in the morning heh.  any idea of what this is?

Another hard to describe topic, when im practicing, I can seam to i think either raise my energy level, or just expand my energy feild. what ever it is im doing its definitly something. it feels like im pushing out energy almost from the base of my spine, and my whole body starts to buzz. Its like i have to concentrate on holding this, and have trouble doing it while im breathing. ex: i'll take a deep breath, and when i let it all go, i can, as i stated above, kind of push my energy in some way. Then when i breath in its like I cant "hold" this energy thing anymore.   any help on this would alsp be greatly appreaciated.

last one, promise.  Alot of times when i'll start to project if say the lights are on during the day, i'll get in the trance state, i guess slip into the brink of a dream, and the next thing i know im looking at my room, seeing through my eyelids. Everything usually looks a little different, like im not seeing clear. usually grainy or pixelated looking. As soon as i realize im seeing through my eyelids it makes me, i guess get excited, or jump and i loose it.  How can I stay focused at this point? as its not a gradual shift, just an all of a sudden thing with no warning.

thanks all!      
-Enderz
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Somethingawful link... on: January 17, 2005, 05:23:09
if you guys didn't get it,
its making fun of www.timecube.com
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Methods to maintain focus on: November 03, 2004, 03:39:09
For awhile i was getting really really good results. I had been practicing for about 2 months then, and reading everybook i could get my hands on.

THen it just seamed like i stoped getting closer. I think my body just thinks that trying to project at night means sleepy time.

the grestest expirce yet though was when i got heavy heavy exit sensations. the first time it was kind of not scary, but made me a little nervous. then the second time i loved it, and just increased it, just then i didn't know that thats when your supposed to do visulizations or other techniques. at the time iw as just trying to get the snesations stronger and stronger. and they where strong! lol
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Methods to maintain focus on: November 01, 2004, 23:29:47
IMHO, using sleep to induce trance/OBE states is a very bad practice.

I agree with you. it makes the body associate sleeping with the trance state. Thing is i dont have any other time other then at night when im already lying down to spend on these sort of things.[/quote]
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / some kind of projection? on: October 31, 2004, 17:58:00
since i usually fall asleep when i try to project on my bed, last night i got a pillow and layed down on the tile floor.

I kept concentrating on maintaining awarness, and to ignore any imagry or sounds that came up, and to keep a clear mind of nothing. first i had about 2 or 3 "flashes/glimpses", the things i wrote about in the other thread. It was getting glimpses of what was like the inside of a tiny, brown wooden room with very very bright lighting. It was like i was right under the lighting. After thoes glimpses, i keep focusing on staying aware, and it was like all of a sudden the blackness behind my eyes got brighter and brighter, as if in my room, someone turned on a light bulb and put it under my eyes [my room was pitch black]. Then all of a sudden it was like i was in this room again. Like a wooden room, but i couldn't see the room or anything, i could just "kind of tell" that it was some kind of wooden structure, very small, like the size of a sana, and that there was very intense, bright lighting that it seemed i was directly under.

it would only lasts for a few momemts, and then i'd slip back. This happened about 4-5 times. Each time, the same bright, woodend box, or tiny shack.

Anyone wanna help me make sense of this? id be greatly apreaicated.

sorry about making so many threads lately heh.
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Glimpse/flash on: October 30, 2004, 20:11:08
yea, its as if you opened your eyes, then closed them a split second right after.
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Methods to maintain focus on: October 28, 2004, 01:03:59
I've been having trouble because i end up falling asleep before i hit the vibrations. For a while i was doing really well and progressing, had an OBE that lasted for about 5 seconds, and now its like im not able to concentrate/focus at night and i end up just slipping into a dream.

My question is what do you guys do to help you not fall asleep? Or what things do you know of that helps with maintaining strict focus without slipping into a dream once i hit the trance state.  

Post your methods. Thanks!
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Glimpse/flash on: October 26, 2004, 01:26:31
Havn't posted here in awhile. Been having trouble getting decent hours of sleep, so all of my obe practice went to crap.  Anyways i have a question

sometimes when i start going to sleep, usually when im not trying to have an obe, and right when im about to drift into a dream, i get like a "flash" or a quick "glimpse" of my surroundings of where im at. Almost as if i opened my eyes, looked around real quick and closed them. Only, its a little different then as if i'd seen it from my physical eyes. I still have yet to project, so im guessing this is what its like seeing threw your third eye.  The thing is, these things are only quick glimpses or flashes.

anyone expirance similarthings? comments or anything on this nature would be nice.
97  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff on: October 20, 2004, 01:08:06
picked up that book today actualy. great book. very simple, easy to follow.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Problems projecting when not in LD and MUCH more on: October 16, 2004, 20:43:42
that feeling your talking about, in other parts of the body, is that what bruce describes as putting your awareness in that part of the body in NEW?
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Problems projecting when not in LD and MUCH more on: October 15, 2004, 18:54:25
I Thought the ringing in the ears, or the whinning noise was normal for everyone... lol. When im meditating i can make it even louder that it turns from just a ring or a whine in my ears to more of a whhossshing feeling in my entire head that sweeps to my body, and i can "feel" it, not just wear it.

I know what you mean by playing around with tunes, alot of times when i set out to ap, i dont get very far because once i get into a trance state, i have too much fun just creating sounds and noises, or songs in my head. I just think of what i want to hear, and its like theres tiny speakers next to my ears playing it in an echo'y way. its great, lots of fun with some of the crazy stuff you can come up with.

Some times when i get in that state and start messing around with sounds and tunes, hypnogotic sounds start to come in [or what ever there called]  Like slowly i'll hear someone saying a phrase in the back of my head. Last night for some reason it was "Zach is outside the house"  its really really weird random words. my name is zach btw. and i'd hear it in the back of my head repeating over and over, then itd get louder, and the next thing its like blaring in my head "ZACH IS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE" and its like i am the sound that its making, if that makes anysense.  For some reason i always get random words with my name thrown in it. Once it sounded like a middle aged man yelling out my full name, first middle and last. it was weird. other times i've also herd things like  "STOPPPPP"  "NOOOO"  "DONTTTT DOOO ITTTT" lol, it doesn't bother me though, i've herd it spooks somepeople. i just think its kinda cool how these weird, random words come in your head when your at a trance, i like hearing them and playing aroudn with them.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Life Cycle Near End? on: October 13, 2004, 03:10:42
I've been thinking about this, what happens if we end up destroying the planet. Nuclear war, or an asteroid so huge that when it hits earth it leaves nothing but tiny fragments.  What happens then? Would the physical demension no longer be liveable?    

This is why i think there HAS to be life on other planets. Our past lives, may have been on other planets. Think about it. The physical demension is so huge, with so many planets it would be imposible that life expirenced in the physical, is only at earth.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5