The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2021, 20:04:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream like a movie on: August 23, 2021, 11:32:40
Hi Lightbeam,

Thanks for your reply. I think you're right.
By the way I think it has to do with my attitude towards society nowadays (quite negative) with an explanation of the cause from my childhood.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream like a movie on: August 19, 2021, 08:58:04
A friend I don't know in the physical world and I were in a futuristic city on the run for some kind of posse.
At a moment we were closed in and we only could escape into a prison building. The building had prison cells with electric cell doors.
We had to be careful where to position otherwise they would lock us by closing the doors.
We were armed and shot a few followers and guards.

In some mysterious way there was a passage behind us leading to another reality, we managed to escape and ended in the kitchen of my childhood house.
My friend was still harassed with poltergeist activity by an entity we knew was part of the posse that followed us. His name is Alex. He didn't want to let us go.
I called a medium, this was a woman that in real life is my masseusse. I asked to come right away because we were in trouble. It was not clear if
she would come and if so when.
Then we were in the old bedroom of my parents. Three things happens:
1. I threw a handful of pebbles to my friend pretending it was the entity chasing him. I barely managed to let him believe that this was de case.
2. Some form of energy directed my hands to the pebbles and let me threw the pebbles to him. We both knew it was the entity.
3. Pebbles were thrown at him automatically as a poltergeist activity, my hands were not involved.

I said to Alex the entity: 'all nice and everything, but you are wasting as much time as we do with this nonsense, so who wins anyway?'
Finally I was able to see Alex, an enraged bewildered man. he had a button on his eyelid and ear. I knew that when I pressed
the buttons the problem would be solved. I pressed the button on the eyelid. Noooo! he yelled, but I continued and press the
button by his ear. It sounds weird but I granted him some kind of mercy by letting him work as a blind and deaf waiter?
Oh well, in dreams everything is possible.

Last stage was something millions of people already dreamed.
The scenery changed from my parental house to an imaginary office.
I had to pee and everyone could look at me, I didn't care and peed.
Then I washed my hands, but to grap some paper towels I had to disturb a standup meeting. They all looked at me.
I said sorry, just drying my hands!
Then I awake.

My first spontaneously thought was that this dream was about ego and conformity, maybe some other thoughts?
It was quite exciting anyways!

Greetings,

Erik
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 15, 2021, 05:59:34
Hi Lightbeam,

I don't post very often but I'm still listening and learning a lot!

Greets,

Erik
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: July 09, 2021, 20:39:24
My girlfriend who has obe's naturally, complains that when she enters rtz a dark entity is nearby.
It feels like rubber and is a kind of sexual energy. When she can control her fear she can easy fight it off and tear it apart, the pieces fly away.
One moment she followed the pieces of the torn entity and reached some kind of church where it became whole again.

My experience in lucid dreaming nowadays is that I am not allowed to enter some areas. Until lately I could explore whatever I want.
Example: I flew over a harbour area and saw a docked warship. Wanted to visit it, just out of curiosity, some energy force didnt't let it happen.
Not sure if this was my own mind (entering military objects is normally forbidden) or an external force witheld me.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 27, 2021, 09:32:32
I have to translate it but it's like:
Listen to what they do and not to what they say
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Speaking a different language on: April 23, 2021, 19:33:50
Yes,

I was a German soldier in ww2 and spoke German.
I bought cigarettes, chocolate and chewing gum from the Americans and sold it off to my fellow soldiers.
Didn't speak English, I knew I did black trading but I didn't met the US soldiers in this dream. The whole dream I was in a German barrack.

My commander hated the guts out of me but he could not do anything because I had friends in the higher rankings.
Lol, never heard of this kind of practices in ww2 documentaries.
I have to say that I am in real life quite familiar with the German language
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 13, 2021, 15:16:38
I'm curious if they continued this study, maybe they're using it in secret!  grin
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 12, 2021, 12:21:27
Hi Lumanza,

A fascinating read about using Hemi-Sync for intelligence purposes.
I think there is a lot of wisdom and experience included for a report from 1983.
e.g. He mentioned that there may be differences between RTZ en physical reality, a subject on this forum many times.
For spying purposes this might be an issue.

His problem was that it works fine but it takes a lot of time and perseverance to learn to reach an enhanced state. He was definitely looking for a shortcut to become in the state fast. To my surprise he didn't mention the use of some hallucinating agent for this purpose or the suggestion to experiment with it. While he did mention the Gateway in combination with other well known techniques.

A nice read from historical viewpoint, I am also fascinated by the remote view experiments and paranormal testing of intelligence services. It also gives a nice short explanation what hemi-sync is all about for beginners!

Regards,

Erik
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Scientist Exposes Why Your Reality is All a Lie on: April 04, 2021, 06:19:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehz89eV5JR4
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Vibrations in daily life on: March 27, 2021, 05:51:56
Hi Omcasey,

For about two years. At the start it was only with philosophical and spiritual thoughts or when I was recalling a dream.
Last time also with practical matters.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Vibrations in daily life on: March 26, 2021, 10:52:40
Hi fellow members,

Last time I regularly get vibrations very short from the top of my head.
I interpret it as a kind of confirmation that I am on the right track of thinking.

E.g. I wanted to do something of my work quick, then I thought, take it easy, relax, no hurry and vibrations arise for a few seconds.
Vibrations at night seems to appear from my stomache area, so there is a difference.

Are you familiar with this or other signals?
I am curious!

Regards,

Erik
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: March 12, 2021, 07:46:50
O+

Although I often have the feeling I do not belong to this world  grin, I only had a few dreams about ET matters.
Until now I don't have any connections I am aware of or a feeling that I am a descendant of ET beings.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream One-liners! on: February 19, 2021, 06:15:52
Hi Lumanza,

I recognize this. The ending of my dream right before I awake is sometimes a chorus of a song.
I hear as well the lyrics as the music, often a song I didn't hear in years.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Last night I got it, and it was so obvious all those years on: February 14, 2021, 08:53:23
Hello Tides2dust,

After a few days I think I can make an easier explanation.
I had to relocate to put my mind at ease.

There was always a feeling that when I am trying projecting or OBE'ing I could run into an accident because
sometimes it's hard to see the difference between RTZ and physical.
Furthermore, excercises like third eye meditation is for me a great way to fall asleep without medication.
So I love this for other reasons than other people, but no progression with projecting.

When I stated to my dad that we are in a projection and not in my present house I was perfect aware that I wasn't in the physical.
No doubts and all went well.

Visualizing sitting in my old house when I am awake ensures me that I am imagining and can go on safely.
I think it doesn't even really matter what I visualize, but it's easy to be detailed about my old place.

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Last night I got it, and it was so obvious all those years on: February 11, 2021, 12:26:07
It started as a lucid dream. I was in a house where I lived and met my father.
I told him that we are not in the physical world because I moved and there are other people living here nowadays.
On a closet I owned were some pictures of a woman.
I knew somewhere that she used to be my girlfriend but I have never met her here in the physical world.

When I woke up I felt myself a bit stupid because my father passed away years ago, so it was quite obvious
that we were not in the physical world. But after all it was not that stupid because he didn't live anymore
when I moved so he should possibly not know my new location.

I felt really a bit stupid when I found out that the answer for me how to astral project was right before me all those years
I have lots of lucid or non-lucid dreams of my childhood house, later house, house of my neighbours, old street where I lived and a present house where I live now but doesn't look like
the house I live in (mostly brighter, more space, beautiful environment).

Right after my dream I took a test. I visualized myself sitting on the bench in my old house. Vibrations appeared, I started to sunk into a void.
I snapped back to the physical, probably because I had to go to the bathroom. It was really easy to get into this state after some sleep!

So I think I found it. Visualize a place where I lived or a present 'fantasy' house.
When I am there and nothing happens I can do something with motion as I have learned on this forum.
E.g. walk to the window, look at the street or doing some exercise.
The starting point of astral projection is for me to relocate first to another place, thats what I missed while this was so obvious!

I had and still have a energized and euforic feeling running through me, really have a feeling that something is awoken in me.
Maybe advice for other sensitive people who are thinking too complicated not to overlook the obvious signs.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Elsa has always right! on: January 24, 2021, 06:33:11
Hello Nameless and Dragonscrying,

In the first place I would like to thank you for your kind words and insights!
Really appreciate this and maybe also some lurking people as I mostly do.
This is exact the reason why I only send posts on this forum.

Nameless was I think spot-on on the second part of the dream.
It's probably my rational mind what is trying to incorporate the Elsa part within the 'company'.
Someone warned me that this is of no use and have to take advice from Elsa face value.
After all not that complicated  smiley

Because English is not my primairy language I don't think there is a connection with Elsa and 'else'.
Dragonscrying may be right about another part of me. Thinking about it,
Elsa looks a bit like a female variant of my name, maybe represents intuition?

The page numbering could have something to do with my age. I am 53 maybe something initiated at 48 and really started off at 50?
The comment of Dragonscrying about the blank pages (of a purchase order book) as new beginnings put me on this track.

This is to my opinion overall a beautiful explanation and a good recall!
Once again many thanks for your insight!

Erik
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Elsa has always right! on: January 23, 2021, 06:11:48
Hello fellow members,

I would like to share dream I had last night, not so common I think.

First I give you a background story about a childhood fear of mine.
As a child I red a story about a nun bricked in alive as a human sacrifice to keep the building safe from misfortune.
The opposite happened, disaster befell the future residents of that mansion.
The act of bricking in alive, a scary drawing of a nun and the sentence: 'at the moment no one lives at that place except for the nun thats still lingering around',  freaked me out.
Had some nightmares in those days.
As an adult, well you know it's quite the common campfire ghost story  cheesy.

Part 1.
Last night in a dream I opened a purchase order book belonging to someone named Elsa.
I went straight to page 48 because I someway knew my 'beloved' nun would appear there. To my surprise there wasn't a page 48. The numbering started at page 50 and all pages before were numbered as page 1.
All the pages were blank. Well my nun must be in here, so I looked further and finally I found her. It was an eerie face drawing with text: 'dead thing, don't buy, gives only trouble'.

Part 2.
I was probably a ceo of a company who was giving a presentation on a slide board about Elsa and her purchase book. She would join or team or we intended to cooperate with her.
First I wanted to resolve the strange numbering of her book because none of my colleagues would be able to work with that system.
A male voice said:
Rule one, Elsa has always right. Rule two, if she is not right rule one applies.
And do not try to assign a manager on her, that person will have a hell of a time.
Should I write this on the slideboard?
Answer: No, but mention it verbally to your staff.

So my ideas about this:
- Going straight to a childhood fear was a very courageous act, even looking further when didn't find it instantly.
- 'Not buy gives only trouble' was solid advice to forget about it.
- I didn't see any face in my dream, all communication was telepathic, only saw the book and the slide board.

I really can't figure out who Elsa is. And who was that other (male) voice. Is it a part of me? Elsa is not a common name where I coming from. The only Elsa I found on Internet was a Disney character I don't know.
Have someone of you had a simular experience, or have any idea how to place those characters?
Some insight would be appreciated!

Erik

18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2020, 13:23:08
ho ho ho, merry xmas and a happy new year from the Netherlands!
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 29, 2020, 12:46:47
Last night I did an effort to visualize the island. I am doing this kind of excerise between sleep cycles. My focus was on a D-Day kind of landing on the shore with a pyramid on the horizon.
I ended up somewhere in Central or South America in the jungle in the neighbourhood of some old Aztec/Incan/Mayan temple what looked like a pyramid. I have almost no knowledge about ancient Indian culture, so excuse me if I am wrong. Could be an astral version or just fantasy (also astral version lol!).
Not the Island but it was a nice trip!

Regards,

Erik
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Environment in LD on: February 09, 2020, 13:37:32
Hi Nameless,

Thanks for your reply!
I think you are right and have to follow my own instincts and wait for more to come.
When I think about it, it took me years to understand the symbolism of 'normal' recurring dreams. Some are universal, some are personal.
Some dreams are just the scientific explanation of processing events of te day.
Sometimes I am still puzzled.

I have a nice addition,
I was looking for a temple structure on the Internet and I found exactly the building of my dream:
The National Archives in Washington D.C.
It's really weird, this is spot on the building in the right colour. It has also that authorian impression where I talked about.
For your information, I have never been in the U.S. in my life and was not familiar with this building.
What I do know is that in the U.S. Greek/Roman facades are popular so I was looking for U.S government buildings, banks, palace of justice and so on.

The only thing is that there is no square and no deity statue.
To stay in American mood, maybe it was a totem pole (more deities in one statue).
Maybe does the statue exist somewhere else  smiley,

I am going to look for it.

Love this journey!

Regards,

Erik

21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Environment in LD on: February 08, 2020, 19:55:35
Hello everyone,

Last night I had a dream where I hit a parked motorcycle while driving an old car of my youth and hoped that nobody saw me.
I fled but not by car but on a bicycle and because of this weirdness I became probably lucid.

This was the first time I managed to change my dream environment. Progression!  smiley
I was cycling along bushes and had the idea to change the color of the leafs from green to purple and it happend!
All trees and bushes became purple. After this I thought, yeah but this is only a dream environment so I flush it away and I am going to do something different.
The scenery disappeared but instead of a void I expected, I came into another scenery.

I stood before a big square with a kind of temple. The building was grey, had the massive look of Fort Knox with an ancient Greek/Roman facade of pillars.
On the square was a statue of some kind of deity. It were two deities integrated in one in the style of Egyptian mythology.
It is hard to me to put this in English but it had a stern, authorian atmosphere. There were no living beings out there (except the deity maybe smiley)

Then I woke up.
This temple confused me. In no way this could be something out of my imagination. I have no special interest in temples or Egyptian mythology.
The quality of the scenery puzzled me, it was as sharp and detailed as in 'real' life but it is not an existing building I am aware of.

My question is to more experienced LD'ers.
Are this kind of LD's common?
Should I intepret events happening in LD's the same as 'normal' dream symbolism? Like water, something met emotion etc?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Kind regards,

Erik

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: January 18, 2020, 15:50:45
First I would like to thank Lumanza and EscapeVelocity for the comprehensive and meaningful replies!
It really helps me and I hope other readers. It is hard to get valuable information about this subject.

Lumanza,
When I got into daydreaming I missed the purpose why I laying there without regretting it afterwards   cheesy.
What I have red, Nicholai Tesla was also famous of his ability to visualize and could detect flaws in his inventions without using prototypes.

EscapeVelocity, I will use your stated affirmations at night. I did already but not so firm.

I already have some experience with sending gratitude.
It should be in the dreams section but I'll keep it short.
First I dreamed that I was in my house of my childhood and entered the bathroom. I was attacked by a shower curtain or a piece of garment, not sure.
I woke up and felt asleep again, I was again in the house. I heard a repeatedly sound like shaking dices in a dice cup, I became lucid.
I tried to track the origin of the sound, it was in the backroom. I still did hear the sound but saw nothing. At that moment I knew the purpose of the sound was to become lucid.
Then I went to investigate the shower to identify what attacked me before. The door handle was real cold metal, the door was real wood and I could not go through it.
I opened the door and there was just a bathroom without attacking garments  cheesy. I think it was some kind of fear test, but I was more curious than scared.

When I woke up I thanked whatever shaked the dices, at that moment I spontaneous got a kind of kinetic woosh all over my body. My interpretation: 'no thanks'

I forgot to mention something about my excersise. It's hard for me to detect my etheric body, I am full of doubt how to sense it.
I know it's hard to describe a feeling but can someone give me some direction in how to sense it?

Greetings,

Erik
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: January 17, 2020, 11:38:18
Hi Everyone,

I am still practicing and will keep practicing. OBE or not, learning to relax makes always a better person.
Unfortunateley, I made no progress and have no OBE experiences, only some daydreaming states.

However, last time I become more often lucid in dreams where I freely can experiment with objects and location. But with a lot of restrictions!
The quality of most 'normal' dreams increased. They are clear, easy to explain and contain value.

I have the feeling I am in a learning curve and just have to be patient.

24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2019, 13:28:23
Happy Holidays, merry X-mas and a happy new year with a lot of conscious AP's OBE's and lD's  smiley
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: December 14, 2019, 15:40:18
Hi fellow practitioners,

Here an update,

Last monday I caught a cold and was feverish this week.
I did some techniques but nothing interesting to report.

Today I did two sessions.
The first session failed half time because my mind and body were too active, I think as a result of a few days too less activity.

The second session was much better.
- Started with overall relaxation of body.
- Deep breathing exercise, I got a bit oxygene high.
- Color breathing purple to yellow.
- I sometimes lost awareness for short time, what I have noticed is I sometimes forgot to breath, could be an explanation for my grasping for air.
- I got in a nice, hovering, light feeling state. I lost sense of time and space. At the moment I realised this, even when my analytical mind kicked in, I was not able to localize the position of my body directly. So I had a full aware floating experience! I had the feeling I was hovering somewhat above my body.
- I got back in physical reality because of the sound of a referee whistle. Of course this was a phantom whistle because I had set the alarm of my phone, but the whistle was about 10 minutes too early.
The only strange thing is that I at the moment honestly thought that the whistle was the set alarm to wake up while I know afterwards this wasn't true.

So I think I am making progression.
However a difference with the description of other practitioners is that I had the feeling when I became aware, my whole body was out. I don't have the experience of having e.g. one etherical hand out yet.

Afterwards I studied the colour breathing tread with Frank Kepple and the excerise he did, this is a real fascinating subject.

Looking forward to read your reports!

Erik

Pages: [1] 2