The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2021, 16:00:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: December 10, 2019, 12:37:19
I've done some excercises but I was feverish last night. I think I come very close to the MABA state. Itching trouble has declined and mind is not so busy.
At this moment I try to move an etheric hand or foot but no success. I catch myself trying it physically, my hand/feet has some tension at that moment.

I concur with Lumanza's remark about the kick back and relax technique. When lying flat I get some straint around my elbows in time.
So in my opinion it is more of an casual excercise while eg watching tv.

My practice at this moment:

- Lie down, breathing in/out
- Use the chest of Robert Monroe to put in my daily issues.
- Apply colour breathing, I think it is quite powerful.
- Progressive relaxation.
- More colour breathing.
- When I have the idea I am fully relaxed I try to wiggle my hands / feet.
- More colour breathing.
- More relaxation.
etc.
Until it's time to stop. My lower back is going to ache after about 40 minutes.

27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: December 08, 2019, 11:14:56
Hi practitioners,

I also had planned to report after a week, but after the comprehensive story of Lumaza I had to react.
It take courage to place such a personal story on a public forum! But very much appreciated!
I have never heard a real life story of demonic influences on people in my life. Always thought this was a subject of movies and means to keep religious people at bay with fear.

My story is quite different but I have really to think over how I find this forum and why I am practicing the use of etheric bodies (LOL, tell about this on your work or family!).

About a month ago I had the named doorbell experience when I woke up in the night. I live in an closed apartment and it was the sound of my front door, this could only be one of my neighbours who were asleep at that time. So this was definately a non physical bell, but the sound was very physicial!

I do the excercise about two times a day.
In the morning I have to deal with itching and later in the day or at night with monkey mind issues.
This morning my body was quiet numb. When I started the 'pinball' excercise I suddenly felt a kind of mild panic and became short on breath (or I became short on breath an panicked, can't remember)
Don't have an explanation why I panicked but it snapped me out of the exercise.
Maybe someone of you ever had the same experience, otherwise I have to deal with this also.

So it is not running so smooth but I think I am waaaaaay back in development comparing with you people!

Greetings, Erik

28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: December 05, 2019, 17:36:14
Count me in!
I am coincidentally already doing a 'lying flat in bed' excercise since this week (except with pillow, I skip this now).
When I do this between sleep cycles I sometimes get an intense vibrational state, but this state also disappears as fast as it came!
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Serious Practitioners Need Apply on: December 03, 2019, 13:25:39
First I like to thank you for your offer to help people to learn direct projecting.

Something about my background:
Because I have a sleep cycle between 1,5 to 2 hours I have a kind of 'talent' towards indirect projecting.
I am a vivid dreamer, can remember everything. A daily log would become a novel and writing everything down would get me sleep deprivation.
At night I also see a progression in quality of dreams, it starts with processing daily events/garbage, later symbolic/story telling, at last very aware with control of my thoughts and actions.
When I find out that something is not ok in the scenery I getting sometimes lucid.

With direct projection I am not so successful.
I tried Robert Monroe's gateway experience, meditation and Frank Kepple's method.
With all methods I get in a daydreaming state. It's a very pleasant experience but it doesn't bring me to direct projection.
Robert calls me back much too early with his program lol!

So I think my problem is that I get more in alfa brainwave state instead of theta.
It would be great to learn direct projecting and would be committed in doing so but as long as I cannot circumvent daydreaming state I think I am a bad student.

Regards,

Erik
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Report and question on: October 17, 2019, 00:01:51
Thanks for the advice EscapeVelocity!

The first element of the teaching seems to be to slow down, stop the mental chatter, control the emotions and pay attention to what the current environment is trying to show us

Last time I am  practizing awareness in daily life. The idea was that it's sometimes hard to recall things and conversations in a normal day, let alone in dream/projection state.
I think that this is the main cause of my progress. As below as above as the saying goes.

I never would have realized this as quickly on my own, without Szaxx and Lumaza giving me the benefit of their knowledge

I think it is very hard to develop without some basic knowledge and guidance from other people.
Most people would probably freak out with an OBE experience and consider it a nighmare or something unholy.

Cheers,

Erik
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Report and question on: October 15, 2019, 16:19:25
Hi Nameless and Lumaza,
Thanks for your advice and encouraging words.
Really appreciating it!

I think both things nameless mentioned applies to me.
It was the first time since years I was consiously past lucid dreaming.
Patience is not my strong point, I also practicing patience in daily life.

What Lumaza describes about become lucid in dreams is where I am at the moment. I have this about twice a week.
I will try a more observative, exploring approach instead of asking things to happen.

Anyway thanks and I will report later.

Erik
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Report and question on: October 14, 2019, 20:23:44
I promised to drop in on the forum for questions and reports.
Both are in this post!
I am not a native English speaker so excuse me for grammar faults.

In a dream or OBE I was in the hallway of my house, wasn't consciously aware.
One moment I had the idea to slam the bedroom door on my fingers.
When I thought what a stupid idea this was I became aware, returned to my body but didn't get awake in 'reality'.

For my eyes it was pitch black but I hear a combination of a sound.
First was like an accelerating motorcycle shifting gears only with a higher pitch than a real motorcycle.
Second sound was a wind like opening a car window while driving on a highway.

The sound gave me an impression of movement but on the other side I had the idea I did not move at all.
My impression was that I was a few feet away from my body.
Mind was crystal clear, even more clear than in daily life because I didnt't have internal chatter.

At that moment I tried:
Open eyes: everything stays black
Try to visit my mother (other location): nothing happens.
Command: clear sight now, what I red in a book, nothing happens.

I wasn't scared at all, tried not to be too enthusiastic but unfortunately everything stays black.
In my perception all this took about one minute before I woke up.

After awakening I did focussing on third eye thinking about love and light, got instant vibrations.
(I've also red that and worked great)

It was after all a great experience only I have a feeling that I spoiled a chance for more.
It would be great to step through the darkness.
In general, with lucid dreaming, when calling that it's a dream and it's fake I got blackness
or I stay in the dream scenery without any people or action, like a 3d painting.

Do you experienced projecters have an advice what to do how to pass through this state?

Greetings and kind regards!

Erik
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 22, 2019, 14:17:27
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your posts.
I second Pelican that this would be the first forum I post questions and journals.

There is actually no "should be" as you say. Our experiences are all different and each has the same value. Comparing them can be fun and sometimes even lead to insights, but your experiences are you own and no one can take them from you or re-interpret them. And fuzziness is a lot of what even experienced projectors/dreamers get, too. Sometimes (at least for me) the fun is in making sense of the fuzzy stuff (even more than about the clearer memories), such as dream symbol interpretations.

When thinking about it I think you are right.
General belief systems and media are probably a greater influence than fellow projectors/dreamers.

Years ago when people talked about an astral world I expected angelic, floating, transparent beings with a stern voice.
Until I had a not lucid but very strong and clear dream where somebody told me that I watch too much silly movies!
This dream was a milestone, it took away a lot of fear and certain expectations.
Mostly I meet normal everyday, joking and nagging people in dreams, never have seen something transparent.

But maybe someone else get this kind of angels and shouldn't expect normal people, that makes it a difficult subject.

Regards Erik

34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 21, 2019, 01:05:48
Hi Nameless,

English is not my primary language so excuse me for grammar faults.

I have been lurking on the forum now and then for a few years already.
This has to do with the wealth of information and references on the subject of OBE and phasing, like Frank Kepple's archive.
I got interested in OBE and phasing after a few personal experiences (especially in childhood) and reading the books of Robert Monroe.

To answer your questions:
For me it's kind of hard to talk about these subjects on a forum because:
- My experiences on OBE and phasing are too fuzzy and I doubt about the value of the experiences to share with forum members.
  I only have some 'clear' results with lucid dreaming.
- As some people here and on other boards stated, it's about personal experience and there's a risk to get certain expectations how something should be, what may hamper someone's experience.

Hope you have some information why I stay silent but are very interested on the subjects.

Kind regards,

Erik

Pages: 1 [2]