The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2021, 19:52:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear on: Yesterday at 23:18:26
There appears at least two distinct types of "Fear" that early projectors encounter. One type is the logical, rational uncertainty of actually somehow disassociating from our physical  body and all manner of things going wrong. The second type is the overwhelming, visceral and palpable feeling of fear that you are now encountering. My own experience and what I've read of many others, this second type is often generated by the subconscious in Sleep Paralysis situations. From your description of Wave 1 and binaurals that you are using I wouldn't think you are getting that deep in trance to trigger that effect, but maybe you are in some way. The second type has always made me think of it as a physical body default safety mechanism that occurs in SP and literally scares you back into your Physical Reality.

The first type of fear is quite normal and both fears can be minimized with consistent use of some simple Affirmations to reprogram your inner computer, but this reflects the level of Intent, determination and effort you will have to put forth; in fact, most of us had to do this to varying degrees.

Keep the Affirmations short, simple and positive.

-I ask for protection and guidance from my Higher Self and my Guardians
-I know that the Out of Body Experience is safe and natural
-I know that I am safe and protected at all times
-I ask my Inner Self for permission to have an Out of Body Experience
-I give myself permission to have an Out of Body Experience

The "permission" part may be a very important factor in all this. Memorize and repeat just two Affirmations at a time so you don't confuse the message to yourself. Repeat them several times a day for a few days then switch to two others. Write them down multiple times, write them on a slip of paper and put that under your pillow. Remember the purpose is to reprogram that inner computer of yours. Also, the racing heartbeat feeling is often rather a signal that your Heart Chakra is becoming active and this can give the illusion of overexcitement, so just try and stay calm, it takes practice.

A final thought for now- Try a Wake, Back To Bed technique (WBTB) that involves sleeping for a  couple hours at night, then getting up and reading for an hour and then performing a technique or observing yourself as you fall back to sleep. This can put you in a more conducive mental state and avoid any fearful thoughts.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 21, 2021, 03:24:20
It could be a couple things. I've got pretty loud tinnitus, but it's never been enough to bring me to my knees, as you say.

It could be an 'exit sensation' but that fits only if it is happening while you are in the process of making an 'exit'. I've had everything from high frequency to helicopter sounds to full blown typhoon.

The only time I felt 'brought to my knees' by high frequency was during an advanced course at Monroe where during a few sessions we were attempting communication with ET's. I felt that I had made initial contact with some 'entity' and then the high frequency started and reached such a level, that I guessed it must have been 130dB and higher. I finally pulled the headphones off thinking my hearing was irreparably damaged but my ears felt fine; so I put them back on and finished the session. Later, I asked a Trainer about my experience and was told that this was somewhat rare but that it was likely a form of communication. 'You can ask them to turn it down y'know', he advised me.

If this has been a form of communication, you might try going into a light trance and asking for clarification of the message. Certainly worth a try.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Lurker Since 2018 on: August 21, 2021, 05:56:04
Welcome to the Pulse extracrispy!

I like the edgy quality of the name, it fits what this whole situation feels like!

EV
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: August 21, 2021, 05:04:03
I searched for this connection that I think you are searching for since I was a child, asking for Jesus’ protection, then Angels…as I grew older and read about other ideas I asked for Guides, Teachers, Invisible Helpers. I rarely if ever received even a barely recognizable response; it was very disappointing for 50+ years. I felt alone and abandoned and very doubtful about the truth of a wider spiritual perspective despite many experiences over my lifetime.

Then, several years ago, at a spiritual program I met a woman who was learning to channel and supposedly had a network of Guides she regularly communicated with. So I asked her to ask the question for me- If we all have Guides and Teachers and Angel-types watching over us, then why do mine stay quiet and seemingly ignore my requests for any contact?

Her response two months later was this- Because I wanted it this way. I chose to live this life as much on my own as possible and with minimal assistance. They are there, but they stay quiet…because I wanted it that way.

That was a difficult answer to accept, but it made sense in the context of my life.
                                               ______________________________________________

So a version of this answer may be something for you to consider

5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 03:45:56
A metaphorical LD that makes perfect sense for the current situation-sadly.

The only relevant question that occurs to me at the moment is- How did it make you feel?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Changing the Past on: August 21, 2021, 03:42:25
What a great pull forward! I remember now reading this some 30 years ago and not understanding it fully enough at the time it was a quite intimidating concept on Time, probable past and future possibilities. Seth doesn’t equivocate and says this form of visualization requires many repetitions, in order to actually shift a personal Timeline.

An intriguing and incredible concept!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 20, 2021, 07:28:13
Plasma,
LightBeam was referring to WW1, not WW2 which you missed in your comment. I think most everyone understood her point that a further degree of women’s independence was an effect and not a cause of a world war. And maybe a very deep insight into the far reaching changes such social upheaval can offer Mankind at Times like this, despite the otherwise obvious negativity…Maybe just another small miss on your part…

And maybe you could lose just a little of that critical nature? and be open to some other viewpoints…
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here! on: August 20, 2021, 04:56:17
Welcome to the Pulse, Rajni!

It’s really exciting when you have that first, unquestionable projection! And actually a daytime nap can be a very good time for one. Your physical body is just tired enough that it can sleep for a short time, but your awareness is slightly less tired and can relax control, yet not get dragged all the way down into Delta state; thus it becomes free to explore. It’s the right ratio of Physical versus Mental tiredness and a Non-Physical exit can occur very “accidentally”. What also likely helped was your prior readings about and a strong desire to have a projection: that served to set your Intention and when it finally happened, you quickly and correctly recognized it and responded appropriately. You didn’t get over-excited nor immediately fearful which would have ended the experience even sooner. The hairy ape arm is likely nothing to be concerned with; strange anomalies like this will appear from time to time in early projections. I’m not discounting your thought of an astral parasite but it’s more likely this was an artifact of your subconscious as a really minor fear challenge to your emotional control. Excitement and fear are big emotions you will need to be aware of as you move forward from here. It is little tests like this that are so subtle they can send us off in search of an astral rat exterminator, lol. Ignore them unless they really persist.

So, well done and like LightBeam said, Have fun and be fearless!

EV

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Really Happens When You AP? on: August 14, 2021, 04:39:13
This discussion inevitably leads to a seemingly endless and circular whirlpool of disagreement and it all obviously hinges on an individual’s interpretation of their own experiences, mine included. But, having nothing other than my own experiences for direct reference, here is my opinion.

When I was 6, there was no discernible exit from the physical, I was just out already. As a child, it’s likely that natural a thing.

When I was 20 and had read some literature on the subject, I did experience the classic etheric/RTZ exit. Then again in my 30’s when I took up the practice again. Was that all front-loaded expectation? But also it was possibly a combination of several things. The Hindu literature speaks of these various 7 or so energy bodies, each with diminishing connection to the Physical Realm. So the idea that the early exit sensations of the Etheric body gives way to an even less physical Astral body exit makes sense to me. My Etheric experiences were noticeably different and more ‘physical’ than my later experiences. My Astral experiences eventually and sporadically evolved into what might be described as Mental plane experiences. In these, there is no sensation of leaving my sleeping body, I just shift my focus. These are even cleaner and brighter than the Astral; there is a higher quality of thought available; I leave emotion behind. There have also been the infrequent possibly higher level experiences such that might be Causal or Buddhic…these are point of consciousness or even absolutely bodiless experiences and quickly defy description.

So for me there was a definite progression that did involve exiting the body. It doesn’t happen now, but I think that is because my awareness was learning to utilize ever-higher energy bodies and the initial idea of ‘exiting the body’ was eventually left behind. This seems a natural progression but I can also understand that projectors whose experience jumps around or somehow avoids the early Etheric experiences may resist the ‘exit’ idea. I have no problem entertaining both ideas at the same time.

IMO. 🤔
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: NP related articles/videos on: August 14, 2021, 03:11:00
The article brings forward some ideas that are intriguing such as the quantum idea of wavefront collapse which serves to temporarily define our experience boundaries in whatever dimension we decide to consciously participate.

What I find lacking is that the author’s sole reference is from his own work, but that’s part and parcel of articles in magazines like this. With that said, I largely agree with the thinking, but it only scratches the surface and then only from one direction: the direction of the physiology of the human brain. To me, the physical brain is just a form of interface between the physical body inputs/outputs and the infinitely more important aspect- the mind/awareness/consciousness…which is arguably in the NP or spiritual.

Like this article, it’s shows like the program Ancient Aliens that continually seem to ignore, misunderstand or refuse to address the idea of the Non-Physical or spiritual aspect to the mind/awareness/consciousness…they seem to see it almost as a byproduct of physical processes when, in fact it is the beginning and end of the whole.

The spiritual precedes the physical. We are not physical beings that happen to have, or develop spirits/souls; we are spirits/souls that have decided to inhabit physical bodies. That distinction has always seemed both important and obvious to me.

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Retrievals on: August 14, 2021, 02:38:01
That’s a great find to pull forward some 40 years LB! A confirmation of people’s retrieval efforts from way back and a confident source. As well, it seems many are not just observers, but also retrievers and even undertake other mission-specialties…
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 11, 2021, 05:17:42
Oh yeah, it’s that time of year…the Perseids meteor showers of August. Thanks for the reminder! Too bad I won’t likely get far enough away from civilization to get a view. In 1978, I was hiking the Grand Canyon on the 12th and watched most of the night probably 200 meteors go by overhead, a sleepless yet spectacular and unforgettable night!

Enjoy, my friend!
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Guardians on: August 09, 2021, 07:53:47
I grew up riding mini-bikes, then motorcycles and motocross. We had a 4 hundred acre farm to ride on, also ranching cattle. At 14 years, riding flat-track style along our gravel driveway, I slid sideways into the four-rail fence structure and my left handlebar went inside the rails…in an instant I should have contacted the upright post and probably lost my left hand, yet I didn’t. I somehow jerked right and was free of the problem. Years later, this solution was just too simple.

We do have “others” watching over us.

Decide on that as you may…
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 05, 2021, 02:03:23
That was a succinct and wonderful summary of the issue LightBeam! A shame it falls on presently deaf and impolite ears…

But maybe it serves as the seedling that may grow through future lifetimes. After all, it has to start somewhere.

The Summer of Deafness is possibly another characterization I will add to my prior.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 28, 2021, 05:36:09
I’m a suburban-prepper, but that’s sadly a kind of oxymoron…which will become apparent later.

I grew up with parents who taught me the responsible use and defense with guns, so I think everybody should have a 9mm pistol, at the least, for home defense. It’s the great equalizer and a technology that has been around some five hundred years, so guns are not going away anytime soon. And sadly, neither is crime. So they give reasonable people a reasonable chance in an unreasonable world.

Some extra canned food, six months freeze-dried 25 year shelf-life packaged, rotating 3 months water plus non-potable plus some Life Straws clean water extractors, extra propane for grill or otherwise…it’s not complete and never enough, it just simply can’t be…I may at some point buy a self-sustaining place in the country; to be caught here is a no win.

And to add to Lumaza’s point, it depends on the crisis: if it’s nuclear, then I vote for ground zero and a quick exit…everything else will be dragged out painfully, possibly like the current viro-disaster(?)…another scenario is the EMP or electro-magnetic pulse attack which several countries have been capable of utilizing for thirty years and more. A small group within the US Congress has been pushing for funding for decades to harden the US electrical grid just as a start but nothing has been done apparently. Consequently, an EMP attack or a significant solar event could fry our grid and send us back into the 1800’s overnight. Imagine every electrical device in your possession or house being instantly destroyed except for any solid state electronics you may have left over from say, the early Seventies…also our electrical grid is off-line for years or until the Chinese decide to sell us the necessary equipment which we quit manufacturing for ourselves twenty years ago.

No electricity, no lights, no air conditioning, no heating, no TV or radio, no refrigeration…for a few years at best. No refrigeration of medicines. No delivery of foods beyond immediately local. Systems would collapse within a week.

Cities would collapse first and within days foraging groups of eventual marauders would move outward into the suburbs and countryside. Without food supply, every natural critter that inhabits our forests would be consumed within six months. See Venezuela and their dogs and cats as an example. All gone. Families need to eat and we begin maybe by sharing but then simply taking from each other, by force if need be.

I don’t mean to sound fear-mongering, just honest as to the question posed. Depending on how close you live to a larger urban center, look at how societal norms are breaking down just with the current difficulties.

An interesting book on this idea is One Second After, by William Forstchen (if I spelled his last name right). It’s not a good outcome and it points to just how tenuous our present relationship is in the world, whether it’s a military event or a natural one. Not much we can do except stick to the Prime Directive of loving one another and dealing with what comes as best we can, if it does.

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: July 12, 2021, 06:02:57
There is likely a relatively small group of people who could manage the energy and intent to “pull you out”. More importantly, there is likely an even smaller group within that subset who actually would choose to “pull you out”…

There are reasons too numerous to go into; an important one may be to not interfere directly unless there is a very valid reason. Also maybe a “pay grade” kind of thing…a lot of responsibility involved.

Like Nameless suggested, this should go inward as a request to your higher/inner self or to your guides. Don’t ask outwards as this may invite unwanted influences.

Some ideas
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: July 09, 2021, 08:01:30
Not dreaming much and what there is, is very sporadic and disconnected. The nature of the dreaming has changed, as well.

Deep, unconscious dreams during the night; then brief, fairly lucid and very symbolic and very different kinds of dreams just before I awaken. Discordant is the best description…
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: waking up jolted/racing heart beat on: June 27, 2021, 05:17:14
That was targeting? I thought I was sharing confirmation and reassuring experience...lol. Okay, never mind .
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: waking up jolted/racing heart beat on: June 27, 2021, 04:14:38
My answer may also serve to answer the other thread, but I see this as NP 'conditioning'...

I went through nearly all the same experiences described, but possibly not in such a condensed fashion; my experiences of this nature were probably over two years. So, as difficult as mine were at times, I can see how seemingly overwhelming these might be for you Alex77 in a more condensed period. They are part of the NP territory you need to move through.

I think that many different things are being learned-

Understanding of fear and other emotions; control.

Possibly energy body development is taking place; different perspectives from different energy frequencies.

Chakra energization and development- the pounding heart is indicative of heart chakra activity (I thought I was having a heart attack many times)

This is what teaches you to open your awareness to new understandings and perspectives on how the NP works and how it actually affects you. This is a freaky and somewhat bewildering time of experience, but I and others have been through it. Ask your Higher Self for some support and trust that you will work through it and eventually gain a new and greater understanding. You will.

EV
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: UAPTF Report released on: June 27, 2021, 03:52:17
My own opinion on this UAPTF thing over the last two years is that it was designed to serve as a concurrent government distraction event to the Pandemic Fraud. The timing is suspect and the background fraud is just too much.

Harry Reid, Democrat leader of the Senate (at the time) and notoriously corrupt and despicable person, supposedly started all this with a $22 million dollar funding of Bigelowe Aerospace, a donor of course to Harry Reid, who set Lu Elizondo onto this trail. He turns up these "leaked" Navy videos of notably the "tic-tac" and "gimbal" UFO screen shots which are interesting but limited. Also three Navy pilots give video testimony to their sightings. Now this is all interesting except that the video is highly classified and the Navy would have shut down any publication or at least fought it in a US court; and the ex-Navy pilots are still under military Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) which threaten them with lengthy terms of incarceration should they violate Classified and Top Secret Disclosure laws.

That is unless the Government wanted this information released...as part of a narrative, part of an agenda. It makes no sense otherwise. And it happens to serve a serendipitous purpose right now, as a distraction to the Pandemic Agenda.

Friday, the "disclosure day" was nothing more than again the US Government shrugging it's shoulders and saying 'we're not sure what it all is, but we will spend a few $billion and keep looking'...Lol. They have been saying this since closing down Project Blue Book in the late '60's if I'm not mistaken...and they have no problem spending more of our money. They are protected and insulated.

There is no disclosure coming; the only thing coming is attempts at more control over the population whether through pandemic or climate change or the possible threat of alien invasion. In military tactics, these are known as feints...in the world's case these feints can take decades to develop, up to the point they actually penetrate your common sense and stab/jab you. And if they are smart, they attack you on multiple fronts at the same time.

A few things I've come to learn after 60 years stuck on this planet are that the supposed leaders in our governments are not intelligent or smart people, but they are clever. Nasty clever. They are clever at using the tools of government to leverage power and control over the majority of us, the middle class, which represent the greatest threat to them and their Socialism/Totalitarianism. Also they are indifferent to suffering, which makes them evil. Finally there is the 'bureaucrat class'; you can decide for yourself who to trust from the pronouncements of the UN, the WHO, Fauci and the others...all I ask is, look at what they say and what are the results?

The greatest threat to any country and it’s elite class is from a growing middle class and the possible breakout outliers within it that may threaten the monetary/military/social controls already put in place by the elites. The breakout players must be quickly recognized, co-opted or crushed. The growth of the middle class must be restricted and pushed downward. It’s no more difficult than that.

Is the current UFO flap just another distraction or will they wrap it into an alien warning against global warming and a demand for a New World Order? Personally I don't think the various alien intelligences want to subvert the 'teaching model' that is the Earth Learning System, so I don't think any disclosure is happening anytime soon. They aren’t directing their teaching to the general population; that would just discredit the present learning system. Maybe they are actually reaching out to the 1% of us, teaching us concepts the rest of Humanity is not quite ready for...I agree that it is happening, but I don’t honestly think that it is for the wider population. Where that line of separation is, I’m not sure...but I’m afraid the public/television stuff is just more humans messing with humans...sadly.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 18, 2021, 04:17:20
What a great LD with so many metaphors! A great clarification of Purpose and division of responsibilities. Wow!
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 18, 2021, 04:13:50
Yes, the NP offers an extraordinary stage to play out our understanding of personal power/belief, the realizations and understandings.

That idea of circular energy/knowing becomes ever more evident as our experiences progress. I would add to ‘realization comes from knowledge’ that the circle can be expanded and maybe include a few more concepts which circle and influence one and another.- Knowledge results in new Theory which requires Intent/Action which results in Experience which results in Realization which results in new Knowledge...and that is a kind of carousel that you can jump onto or stumble onto at any point and suddenly you recognize the process; and this for me, has been the stunning teaching process of the NPR. Once it starts happening and you recognize the process, it does jump-start your heart! Lol.

And it does make one aware of the magic in its truest sense.

A similar and simpler idea is captured in an old Southern US, maybe Texas, saying-

Good Judgment comes from Experience, and a lot of that comes from bad Judgment.
23  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 18, 2021, 03:24:06
I read this book when I was about twenty and it was a bit tough and slow because of its intellectual structure and slightly rigid language. I knew at the time that I wasn’t ready to fully appreciate all the information that it contained but it was excellent nonetheless and very concept-expanding.

So I am no doubt sure that LB is right, that with some more NP experience under your belt (me included), this is one of those books that deserves a second and even third read over the years. Seth’s concepts and insights are cogently concentrated in paragraphs and even within single sentences, where as LB points out, a single page can provide enough ideas to reflect upon for a day or two. There are few books, and I’m talking NPR books, that reach this level of profundity and insight.

Another book in this category, but distinctly different in style is Kurt Leland’s The Multidimensional Human. Resonance with certain books, especially at this level and depending on experience, is of course an incredibly personal thing and some people I’ve recommended this book to just didn’t have the same reaction, which at first surprised me but eventually led me to that insight. So I will just say that it resonated with me enough that I read it eight times so far.

With that said, The Nature of Personal Reality is likely one of those books that those exploring NPR over decades will continue to find within new and valuable insights. I guess I’ll have to pull it off the shelf and put it in my stack of books to read (again)...lol.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: June 16, 2021, 03:50:00
This latest experience seems to fit with another step forward in your progress, at least IMO. It reads very similar to the “exploding head syndrome”. It does catch you unaware and somehow unprepared for its’ intensity, I experienced it a couple times early on, I think Lumaza reported it early on, and I’ve noticed it in others’ early reporting. Maybe it has to do with some chakra or energy reconfigurations that need to take place, but I think it is a clear signpost of your continued progress.

Trust it and continue on.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Gateway Experience vs Binaural Beats? on: June 15, 2021, 04:31:06
A few additional ideas concerning those who are getting no results from trance, meditation or binaurals of various types, ie failure to launch-

1- Like Xanth indicated- Don’t be so analytical about the process, relax completely into the session even to the point of relaxing and falling asleep. It may take this happening several times to get to that ‘mental space’ where an experience can occur.

2- Gathering spiritual/psychic energy does actually seem to help, at least in my experience. So refraining from sex and doing some energy work might be an option. Also stay off the alcohol and drugs, being clean definitely helps.  Maybe it’s all about building ‘Intention’ instead or maybe it’s some of both; anyway, it has worked for me.

3- Concentrate your practice; if you really want to do this then be serious about it. Once a week or once every few days possibly doesn’t work for most people, especially if you have other subtle awareness issues to overcome. So maybe your schedule needs to be 3 times a day for 3 days or even a week. Or maybe it’s 5 times a day for 3 days. I recognize this makes it hard for many people, but that’s the dedication that brings people to TMI for a weeklong commitment that involves 5-7 45 minute sessions a day for 5-6 days. And for some people, including me, it can take a day or two before we start getting desired results. This often results in a high degree of ‘performance anxiety’ and you start questioning how deep you are in each session, am I getting to the right Focus level? What am I doing wrong? The answer is to just relax and go with wherever you are...the right experience, the proper lesson you need at that moment will happen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48