The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 03:53:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: December 29, 2020, 07:14:59
It takes practice to properly anchor the awareness and then work from there, that’s a good description of it. Just keep at it. The unconscious images are produced by your subconscious, possibly added to or modified by your higher self and are a mix of randomness/memory/meaningful/metaphor...there is a certain flair involved, personal only to you...in other words, you have to figure out your own personal imagery...

The recliner seems to be working...you are doing very well, go with the flow.
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 08:19:37
To all remember, reflect and rejoice in what we are shown in both good times and difficult times; seek the Truth and defy the Lies.

Peace to you and yours,
EV
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 22, 2020, 09:36:45
Agreed with all prior comments. The “orb” was possibly a higher self healing mechanism or from completely outside, doesn’t really matter, it was healing...the fact that it sank into your chest where the heart chakra resides...and yes, you probably disrupted it to some degree with your conflicted awareness, but don’t worry about it too much...how would you know and most of us have more than one experience like this in our repertoire...this was 2018 and think about how much more you know, sense or ‘feel’ about it all now...this will continue to increase...

So the trick in all this is a balance between ‘observing’ and ‘participating’...when to watch and when to get involved...it is an awkward and imprecise process going forward, so don’t immediately doubt your responses...often there are no perfect answers...part of the fun, it seems, lol.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 21, 2020, 08:50:15
Even small steps forward are success.

An experience like this one is much more in the success category than a failure one. You have noticed that much more subtlety and sophistication has just been introduced; but initially you subdivide it into success versus failure, and that is just too severe a criticism. So many of these experiences now happen on very subtle, instinctive levels.

This for me, was a huge moment of rethinking and understanding the depth and levels of complexity to these NP experiences and it took time to realize. Your comments indicate to me at least, that your intuitive feel is developing, such that you are now subdividing your short experience into aspects of success versus failure. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t reflect on it this way, but rather I’m suggesting you additionally recognize the “feel” you sense about one aspect versus another. This is your intuition sense and a key sense that is needing development to navigate the Non-Physical Reality. Every time now that you sense some information, realize that it is likely still far deeper than you first thought. It may or may not be, but a twenty minute meditation might sometimes provide more insight.

An example might be to reflect on the insight that you were somehow in a classroom with a teacher imparting information. The details are unimportant right now, your insight was the “feel” that this was a classroom/teacher...another likelihood was the acronym and location...again, the detail of each is not necessary right now but may indicate a slightly complex form of information that was communicated. It’s frustrating to not immediately understand the acronym or remember the location, but we have to trust that the information was received on a deeper non-conscious level and frankly that is how some information HAS to be received. This still happens even for very experienced explorers.

The debate about Intent is an ongoing discussion. I think you need an Intent most of the time as it is closely linked to just how the NPR operates with “thought=action”...so if there isn’t something specific you want, again I recommend the default. Sometimes you may find yourself in the Void, or at the tail end of a dream, kind of ‘in between worlds’...you can just sort of idle there and see what shows...learning when and how to go with nothing or a small bit of something is also part of the process and the adventure.

Hope that gives further thoughts,

EV

105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 3D blackness or "Void"? What is the next step? on: December 19, 2020, 04:36:25
Hello and welcome to the Pulse,

You are doing fine and you don't need to get any deeper into relaxation; you are getting great results just where you are. What you need is a little more information on where to go from where you are.

You said- "The strong visuals just fade away and I am back to square one."

Kind of like looking at your computer screen and it's blank with just the cursor sitting there, blinking...? Feels that way to me. It's you, it's your system, your NP or Non-Physical awareness and it's sitting there like a computer waiting for you to give it direction, a command. This is where having an Intention comes in. We discover the idea of Out Of Body experience and we do all the necessary preparation: we eat light, don't consume alcohol, clear our mind, meditate, go to bed at reasonable hours...and when we find ourselves at the doorstep of Infinity...we get the blinking computer cursor and don't know what comes next...

JK, if you can consistently get to this point you have described, then you are already there! The Void is a great destination just in itself! Ask your most important questions! Ask to be shown something new which will enrich your soul! Prepare to be surprised in a big way when your higher self or someone else answers...

Otherwise, decide and declare your own Intent to do something, learn something, visit some one or some place...this is now where you apply your Intent. The Non-Physical, the NP, is all about Intent...and learning how to properly and responsibly apply Intent. That's why we start off in this dreadfully slow to respond to Intent place called Earth...ugh. lol. You can passively follow one of those fading visuals and see if it pulls you into a scenario or once it all fades, ask your question or apply your Intent. If you are seeing the black Void and that velvety kind of starfield, just let your passive gaze gently rest on one area and if you feel the 'pull' go with it and it will likely take you into an adventure.

Also, check out the first Board, the highlighted blue 'stickies'- The Void, How I got out..., Signs, Symptoms..., Tests, Quests...all good stuff...or buy my book on Amazon and at stores near you...kidding...

EV
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 19, 2020, 04:09:52
Hey tides,
Some ideas-

Your 3am effort is a good idea but needs some adjustments. Plus, don't wear yourself out over this with two jobs and lack of sleep; progress will come at its own pace. Your 3am effort is largely described by WBTB if you haven't heard of it or Wake, Back To Bed...it is a method that works for me as I have difficulty shutting the mind down without simply falling asleep. WBTB typically targets that 1-4am window. Your idea about moving to 5am is a good but different strategy also. The reason being is that we need to get the physical body its needed rest and recuperation of at least 1 or 2 or 3 sleep/REM cycles. Somewhere in there we can search for the proper ratio of physical relaxation versus mental alertness, not too much of either. You will have satisfied that requirement if you target a 5am wakeup and just lay there drifting in the hypnogogia, simply passively observing...that works for many people. WBTB targets just after that second or third sleep/REM cycle but the trick is finding the balance that keeps you just mentally aware enough to observe while your body falls back into sleep. You can just lay there, but you will likely just fall asleep again. So you have to get up and stay awake for awhile and there is no set standard except maybe 15 minutes to an hour. And you do something monotonous or simple...read for half an hour, fold clothes, listen to late night talk radio, wash dishes...you don't go for a jog or lift weights. The idea is to wake up and get your mind moving just a bit, without signaling your body to wake up and power up for a new day. This way, in half an hour or an hour (my target window is 45 minutes) you sit in your recliner or slip back into bed, maybe prop yourself up with pillows and observe as your body falls back to sleep. The timing is always tricky and imperfect for obvious reasons. Have an Intention in mind and state it internally a few times...you have set all the conditions for an OBE, but you still need a purpose for the trip- a piece of information, a destination, a person to visit, etcetera...this needs to be declared and stated as your Intention; it's like loading a computer command. Without it you likely go nowhere.
If you can't think of an Intent, there is always the default command- Take me to where I can learn the next thing I need to learn

EV
107  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 18, 2020, 08:53:42
Getting back on track or re-threading, as it were (nice to have you back Nay!)...Nameless mentioned a collective experience or a partnered-exploration. In my experience, it is real and possible but it does take dedication and determination and maybe a bit of collective timing.

I am certainly no expert at partnered exploration but have had some experience and some limited success.

At TMI, some of the sessions in Lifeline, X27 and all of Starlines involve partnered exploration. If you read Bruce Moen’s books, you find that he learned a technique and accomplished this amazingly well. Six or so years ago, I initially doubted and rejected Moen’s ‘prime the pump’ visualization technique as I read his first two books and put them aside; they just didn’t fit with my experience at the time. After going to TMI for the first couple week-long courses, I learned the hard way that Moen’s technique described what I was having difficulty with and proved to be one of the answers to my issues. After that, I read the rest of his Series and found it a map for my future Starlines course.

We have tried partnered exploration with Astral Pulse Island, with Bee’s Barbecue at EIC, with very limited results. Personally, I didn’t get much if anything. I think the reason may have to do with establishing a common Purpose or Intent.

At TMI, we had the common Intent to do a Retrieval or in Starlines to explore the galaxies. I definitely saw fellow members in my Retrievals. At Starlines, I recognized fellow members on the starship we collectively visualized; I had one experience with another participant that was simply undeniable of the fact. But beyond that it was incomplete...we explored the galaxies, but for those who remembered, it was solo journeying, as it was for me. And we just have to accept the fact that not everybody returns with the same memories or experience; it varies greatly for many unknown reasons.

Casey mentioned two conditions: One is learning to exercise our NP muscle memory (this is possibly a most important idea) and #2 is learning to recognize and accept what she calls ‘crossover experiences’...I have to give this idea credit as it is what I’ve been doing for most of my life...if I couldn’t make sense of my personal experience at the time, I had no choice but to relate it to the next nearest thing...this has its own price...this price and reconciliation can come decades later...

So, if we try this, I recommend a NP collection point and a definite Intent for a destination or action. We meet here, then we go there or do
EV

108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: December 13, 2020, 07:53:02
I have read of experiences like this, ‘contract discussions and informal signing ceremonies’, on this site, others and in some books. I think that I had a couple of these experiences but they were quite vague and some ten or twenty years ago. This again, is a reminder to write all this down as best we can in a journal, even during those years where it seems relatively unimportant...just notes or comments can be so valuable years later.

GR, I’m not sure about the earlier experiences you referred, but this one likely does involve interaction with a sentient being on the helper/guide/higher self level. The scene/situation is your individual interpretation of the energy structure you are operating and interacting within at that moment. This is an example of the ‘agreements’ that we sign onto as part of our entrance into the PR. Those are certainly mysterious documents; I would surely like to review mine...

It may be what seems to be an incomplete and slightly confused interpretation but nonetheless a fairly accurate one. Strange how they tend to end in such a disorganized sense; I’ve had that more than a few times. Lol.

EV
109  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you ever dream you are someone else? on: December 10, 2020, 07:32:00
Personally, I’m not aware of any alternate reality lives in my dreams and that may have to do with what appears to be a near complete memory block of any prior or alternate current life other than this present one. I have seen evidence that the memory ‘screens’ are very effective in my case. With that said, in my dreams with any level of self awareness, I always know instinctively that I am ME, this fairly concrete and solid sense of ME...it just seems to always be there in varying degrees. I am usually the present ME, whether in a different environment just seems irrelevant. Other times, I am playing a part as someone else, but I am always present as ME.

My only true merging, I felt to be in my Fieldtrip experience, where I occupied the mind of an alien for a few minutes. In another Retrieval experience at TMI, I assumed the body of an Indonesian Emergency Aid Worker: small stature, thin male body, tan...that was a body-type that I instinctively took on in order to be believable and acceptable to the people I was retrieving, yet I was still ME.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 09, 2020, 07:20:35
Welcome to the Pulse, tides!

You already show a good basic understanding of the energetic activity that is encountered during our early OBEs and I will second the advice given by both Lumaza and GR.

I would like to reinforce a couple of their points and offer an opinion on one other topic you mention-

GR commented about the use of telepathy and she is right about that being the common form of communication in the NP.  It is quite normal for our early OBEs where we attempt communication by ‘physically’ speaking and it invariably comes out garbled and confused and ineffective. It takes several experiences and attempts in this old-fashion method where we eventually give up and reconsider our method of communication. It actually may be that during this re-considering, it occurs to us that our thought process is actually beginning to somehow get our message across to our target audience. Learning this new method of communication is learning to combine our mental message along with an emotional component that expresses the ‘feel’ of the mental picture we are sending, and these are wrapped in a binding element of ‘Intent’ that packages the whole ‘feel/think’ message into a kind of thought balloon like you see in a comic strip. And once you form this ‘package”, you send it. And when it happens properly, it can be instantaneous; both the sending and the receiving. So that’s one way to conceptualize it.

Lumaza spoke about the necessity to drop the fear and he is right. Always know that you have Guides and Protectors and of course, the Divine watching over you in whatever fashion you prefer. When you describe that ‘zeroing in effect and the presence that leaves you feeling vulnerable’...many of us have experienced this fear and know just how palpable and extreme and ‘real’ it can feel. This is all part of the hypnogogic sensations we feel at this point and we simply have to trust and push through it. It may be simply a safety check, an instinctive safety valve that tries to point us back to Physical Reality. And we know how powerful it can be; it has scared me off many times. Like the voices and metallic screeching, freight train roaring...it is simply noise that describes the process and serves to scare and distract us. This Hypnogogia typically lessens considerably over time and with experience, but does not seem to ever completely disappear for most of us.

Finally, you mentioned the ‘voices’ and possibly communicating with them or understanding some message from them. I don’t think you should spend much effort on this right now, maybe later...I’ve had these same experiences and wondered if there were not messages hidden within that I just couldn’t understand at the time. But I soon realized this was still just a part of the Hypnogogia gibberish that plagues our early exit efforts. It’s all just distracting noise right now. Give it several months, maybe a year or so and I think you will start encountering beings that you will have the opportunity to have legitimate communication with. It gets progressively better as you go along.

Nice work so far!

EV

111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: December 07, 2020, 19:16:11
My reply likely will not resonate with you immediately because I understand the feeling of certainty you have for the emotions you sensed during this experience. I would ask that you think about it, consider it and maybe ask your guide(s) for some clarification.

Maybe 5-7 years ago, I had a very similar experience: I was in a barely lucid dream and in a doctor’s office. He closely examined my teeth and determined that I had a problem which I took as meaning cancer of the mouth. He put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me into an outdoor operating theater and put an anesthetic mask over my face and I began breathing a purple gas. I had, by now, become increasingly anxious and suspicious of the whole affair. Then a crowd of strangers surrounded me as if to observe the operation. This was finally too much. It felt like the LD was devolving into a nightmare and I struggled and resisted until I broke free and woke up. At the time, I thought that was all it was, a nightmare and maybe a test of my ability to pull myself out and back to PR awareness if I had to; I couldn’t make much sense of it otherwise.

It was at TMI that I gradually learned some things about myself. My Lifeline training had involved much work with the color purple- purple oceans, purple landscapes, purple hells and just plain purple energies. As a child, when the other kids described their favorite colors, they always chose blue or red or green or yellow...my automatic choice was always purple, even though that seemed out of the ordinary. At TMI as I toured the hospital in Focus 27, I was in fact told by a helper there that all the purple was healing energy for me. He also had me undergo a “balancing” therapeutic exercise that I had originally experienced as what I considered was another nightmare that I had “escaped” from- the Veggie Chopper.

There in Focus 27, I realized that years before I had been wrong about the Veggie Chopper dream, mistaking a healing experience for a nightmare. At that moment I also remembered the Doctor/Dentist Chair experience with the purple gas anathesia and I realized that was also likely a healing experience, but I had misunderstood the purpose, gotten fearful and rejected it.

GR, it seems likely to me that the “demon” with its hands behind your back and on your chest, you could feel something energetic happening. Maybe it was adjusting your energy around your heart chakra or your solar plexus chakra? I have had little “protector” thoughtforms removed from the Heart center more than once; it is also a center that likely needs balancing/adjusting for many of us.

Again, in NPR thought can instantly manifest and fear or suspicion can instantly derail our experience before we even know it; this could be an instance of that. Again the similarity of our experiences on more than one occasion certainly points toward this, so I hope you will consider it and maybe ask for clarification.

EV
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: November 22, 2020, 08:12:40
Okay, so forget Indiana Jones...how about Jumanji? I like that one better for its especially unexpected situations in all three of the movies. That is probably a closer reflection of our astral experiences. My attempt at a humorous inference was for you to be ready for them! grin

The "wake up call"- We could and should start a new thread on just that. I've noticed it in my experiences and for so many others. It's like going to a hotel and calling the front desk for a 6am wake up call. Twenty years ago, we set the bedside alarm and called the front desk as a back up...now, we usually just trust our cell phone setting...
For most of us experiencers, it's like a certain series of 'triggering events' needs to happen and then boom! the experiences begin or the vibrations hit us almost unmercifully until we are forced to pay attention to them. Another type of 'preset alarm' that I have never experienced but have read from many others is pretty common it seems, and that is the 'wedding alarm'...girl meets guy and she says wedding bells rang in her head instantly...guy meets girl and a voice in his head says 'she is the woman you will marry'...I've read about this pattern so many times, but I don't know personally; the women always seem to get the bells and the guys get the voice...
Before we enter into our Physical lives, do many of us program certain 'alarms' for significant events to happen? It sure seems that way.

The vibrations as Gizzytaz has described them are what happened to me after reading Monroe's first book and trying to induce them; once they started I could not stop them and it was thrilling and a bit terrifying. Within a few years, I was able to tie in the vibrations to the Sleep Paralysis state, the Dream state and then come to some understanding of the Mind Awake/Body Asleep state and the potential that afforded for OBE explorations.
Today, we have a number of resources and one of those I will mention: Wikipedia has aspects I disagree with but does have a good reference page on Sleep Paralysis if you type in a search on 'Night hag'...the information can help allay some fears and you can see how widespread SP is and across Time and cultures.
Hope that helps in everybody's researches...

EV 
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Emotions in Phasing techniques on: November 22, 2020, 07:44:28
"Passively observing" is definitely the best method. The first three emotions that cause trouble and have to be brought under control are Fear, Excitement and Sexual Desire. It is situations involving one or more of these emotions that make our early explorations short and complicated, leading to the idea that these are tests of sorts.

It can also take a number of attempts to find the correct mental "balance" in order to step fully into a scene and have it become "solid"; but it can be done. So don't get frustrated if it seems slow, just notice your progress as you get closer.

And of course, ask questions as they occur to you. This is truly a "work in progress".

EV
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: November 20, 2020, 11:29:17
Also welcome Gizzytaz,

It’s like going on a sea cruise and learning to roll with the ship and sea, getting your “sea legs” it is called. Same thing with the OBE. You have actually described it well and noticed the difference between your normal 5 Physical Reality senses and this obvious introduction of a new set of senses. That, by itself, is a great recognition! Big thing now is to try hard to lose any fear.

Your rapid introduction to the OBE is likely not by accident, so understand that you have Non-Physical friends and support and you are protected. Let it happen and have fun; did you by any chance like the Indiana Jones movies?😎

EV
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Emotions in Phasing techniques on: November 20, 2020, 11:15:28
I will second Lumaza’s recommendation that the important thing is that whatever feels like it works for YOU is what you should stick with. There can be several reasons why a certain technique works for you at a certain time and that is another set of possible considerations; that is also how complex, yet subtle this practice can get...maybe why it is considered an “art”. It’s also why it can be so damn difficult at the beginning, there is a lot to work out.

What I have learned from others, and my personal experience was that “emotion” was the central issue I had to eliminate.  So your idea of incorporating emotion into a projection technique seems to me totally antithetical to the process. Emotion gets in the way. Thus what Lumaza describes as “passive observation” becomes a significant aspect to the majority of OBE experiencers, or at least to getting their early experiences.

Also, with regard to the idea of a Rundown or Visualization, the idea of rhythmic movement adds a dynamic to the experience that seems to work for most. So keep that idea within your awareness, it may show at some point.

EV
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: This is question to PRO projector as well as unveiling truth for everyone! on: November 20, 2020, 09:07:08
Agreed with shineling on both posts- the whiteness or alternately the blackness being a complete shutdown of outside stimuli...a whiteout or blackout can be a lack of frequency or vibrational adjustment...you haven’t quite gotten to that frequency, so no input is registering. I have hit that particular wall many times as I’ve moved upward (or so I think)...this is a noticeable thing but not a real problem, just know that you’ll get there next time.

Also I read Castaneda in my early twenties and the Impeccable Warrior and the help of Spirit as well as other ideas were very influential to my development; in retrospect 40 years later, I am am extremely glad that I read them.

Nice addition shineling!

A further thought occurs- it is very rare in my travels and even to TMI that I run into people who have read much of the Castaneda material; most have not, but those who have (and probably the earlier in youth the better) had noticeably profound inspiration from his books. His writings, more than probably any others, have left me the most mystified at their creation and ultimate truth. Honestly, I can accept them at nearly any level, as they still had a pronounced effect on me. Great reading that I now look back on with nostalgia and thanks and still a certain wonderment.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: This is question to PRO projector as well as unveiling truth for everyone! on: November 17, 2020, 02:31:20
Use the search function on this site for various related terms- the Void, 3D Void, 3D darkness, Void State...

In the first Board in the dark blue sticky topics is The Void, by Volgerle...a lengthy and excellent discourse. You might find some personal answers there or scattered among the many replies.

As well as a good topic on Everything you ever wanted to know about Sleep Paralysis.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: This is question to PRO projector as well as unveiling truth for everyone! on: November 16, 2020, 08:49:38
(Moderators note- We are a generally adult audience and sometimes touch on some more extreme themes and this is one of them; but keep in mind a younger audience is still reading and so some discretion in our descriptions is warranted. I also recognize that limitations in language are present for many. Thank you for your consideration)

You ask some very pointed questions which actually raise some significant issues that relate especially to the energetic nature of our Non-Physical awareness, and also what happens when it first becomes activated in our youth and early years.

I can only offer my opinion as it relates to my experience and research on the limited information that is available. My NP (Non-Physical) experiences began when I was about 5 and they had a variety of dream-like, then etheric, then OBE and other strange qualities. It wasn't until the age of 12 or 13 that the sexual issues emerged and this was likely the convergence of puberty/adolescence biology with NP energy. And I had experiences that sometimes involved Sleep Paralysis, sexual experiences and fear-based encounters...and pretty quickly combinations and variations of each. At the 'easy' end were enjoyable sexual encounters that sometimes did, sometimes did not involve Sleep Paralysis...a few times I did get the Whiteness as you describe. At the 'difficult' or extreme end, I got sexual encounters that became rather uncomfortable and frightening Succubus experiences; then again, sometimes the sexual component was not there, but I still had a fear-based freak-show kind of nightmare.

I am not a huge fan of Wikipedia for political censorship reasons, but if you do a search on Night Hag, you will find a good page on just how prevalent a condition SP is along with the whole Incubus/Succubus mythology that has plagued Humankind through the centuries and through various cultures.

So my experience and simple view on this is that there is not an issue of White versus Black, or Good versus Evil, vampiric entities mating with us or stealing our energy or souls...but our mythology has always mistakenly taught us this.

Apparently only 25% of the worldwide population consciously experiences SP, but I think the incidence of sexual and fear-extreme experiences is likely higher...
When SP hits and you happen to be slightly conscious and aware, you can have a wonderful and enlightening OBE...but for most people it degenerates into a horribly vivid nightmare, sometimes with a huge fear or sexual component to it. That is because there is a convergence of energies: The reduction of the primary or ego awareness allows the psychic aspect to take precedence which also involves the strongest aspect of the astral or emotional component; this in turn, increases the activity of the two primary astral/emotional circuits of the human being- the Fear circuit and the Sexual circuit. And this is not only how our dreams are often driven but it is especially accelerated when we are caught in Sleep Paralysis, SP.

Add to this a young boy or girl, entering puberty and the hormonal load that is put upon them...and you get some crazy dreams and experiences with little to no context or understanding of what is happening.

Another issue Svetoslav pointed out is the question as to why his experiences stopped for several to ten years. Again, I think this is an individual thing, but in my life and reading of others', it does seem natural that we become susceptible to NP experiences either at a very early age 5-10 or 12-20, but then physical 'Life' and society take so much more prominence for us. In my own experience this 'quiet period' seemed to occur, then a few experiences in my later 20's, then quiet again through my 30's and not until my mid-40's did things start up again. Yes, it is a very individual thing, but I think there are 'societal' influences...

The 'Whiteness/Blackness' issue. I think you are mistaken if you think it is an issue of Good/Evil. The Blackness is most often what we call the Void or the 3 Dimensional Blackness...it is a bit intimidating at first, but actually is a safe and cool place to explore or just exist within. I have experienced the Whiteness as well, and though I don't have a more complete explanation for it, I think it may be a variation of the Blackness. Look up the 3D Void, many of us have experienced it. I know it may not feel 'true' to you at the moment, but 'mixing' and merging with the Whiteness/Blackness may have actually been a form of healing...

Hope that gives some answers
EV
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good self-affirmation techniques for the day? on: November 16, 2020, 07:38:21
What you are doing is fine, but don't do it just  in the expectation of getting the "vibrations". That is just one of many "exit signs or symptoms" that you should be ready to explore. Monroe was likely the first to describe them so well, but that was because he was a true, natural talent at finding an exit, and the vibes were one of his signature "exit signs"...but that doesn't mean the vibes are the exclusive method for the rest of us. I first induced the vibes at age 13 but as dramatic as they were, I could not make them work even 25% of the time. Like you, I thought that was the best method. Over the next 30 plus years, I got into the 'vibrational stage' probably 30 times...sometimes I could make the transition into an OBE but mostly not. So I learned early on and a bit of the hard way that the vibes are not an automatic answer to making the transition...and I learned not to make my success dependent on that state, and I looked for and discovered others.

And once I began going to TMI, their process really made me aware of just how much we have to remain open to the many different ways to find an exit may present themselves. Thus, we get this great set of ideas started by Lumaza-

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

And the essential key is whatever exit sensation off this list that you notice...go with it, follow it and allow the experience to develop around the sensation. It may not be what you wanted or expected, but there may be a reason for that and a lesson waiting.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any zoom meetings or places to chat on: November 16, 2020, 07:22:39
Maybe this one

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/does_anyone_want_to_join_zoom_group_developing_telepathy-t47984.0.html;msg374707;boardseen#new

shocked
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: November 11, 2020, 10:17:43
part 2

'Primitive'- yes, in the sense that the vast majority of Earth population response is fear-based. The life/death struggle is understandable but a certain level of civilization affords most of us the opportunity to move beyond that, some space and comfort and yet we don't change our response as a group, only as individuals. Thus, the greater group of us, our decisions are still based in fear, greed, anger, violence, exploitation and dominance. That is understandable from the species perspective, and even cultural perspectives, and even two hundred years ago...but it still persists and has evolved into ever finer and more precise systems of psychological manipulation. Sad, yet it is what it is...

It is like a school with differing grade levels. A few remarkable exceptions stand out from century to century...they are either lauded as saints or cast down and killed, or both.

Nameless, I get the same sense that many of us feel "done" and almost finished. Coming to this site for the last few years is maybe like a final gathering, offering some insights and a final recognition or look around amongst ourselves.

Like Lumaza said about finding like-minded souls here on the Pulse, I wondered at one point that many of us might fit into the Castaneda idea of a Nagual's Party, a group that would search and find a mystical path to reach beyond the Earth Life/Death Rebirth Cycle. Then I considered the Cannon idea of Volunteers serving on Earth to usher in a new age. Then with the ET aspect, maybe some of us were simply members of an 'away team'...here to explore, categorize and report...maybe in some fashion, each of these ideas is somehow true or reflective of a finer truth...

Another aspect is that like many of us have realized, the Earth is not that big and that many of us may already know each other. And maybe the Universe/Multiverse is not that big either...and that we already do know each other

122  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: November 10, 2020, 11:41:34
OMG this post will prove difficult!

The S word was my first choice, but spellcheck refused it...okay we are difficult! stubborn...

It has taken me a couple weeks to reply to this thread because you people leave me no choice but to have to actually think about these things you comment about! Every good thing carries a high price.

LB- I have always gotten the impression of 'observer'...but I think it is somehow more than that. Maybe explorer, surveyor, anthropologist, archeologist, historian, biologist, philosopher...maybe all of these things.

Driving long distance has always been a form of meditation for me...I see things, I realize truths...downloads occur...very subtle, very hypnotic...I drove straight from Daytona to Virginia one year after a race, adrenaline still pushing,..13 hours...and it had its NP moments...

Lumaza- Yes, empathic, and a generally solitary lifestyle...that is what we are. Not all of us but still the need for solitary contemplation. And that takes time. I recognized this from age 8. Lumaza turned me onto Delores Cannon and the idea of the Volunteers, which caught my interest but a friend at TMI said no. So I was left to doubt the whole thing...I just wasn't sure...

We all seem to have our individual glances into the NP.

LB- I had those same questions with my parents and quickly dismissed them. They did not understand and so I went quiet, not wanting to push the issue.

I realized at that point, that a normal life was somehow not going to be available to me. That is not being melodramatic, that is what I simply knew...yeah, I was like 8...lol

part 1

123  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dancing on: November 10, 2020, 09:36:08
LB-
Please do not stop posting these incredible dreams, especially if the mood invites you to post them. We all need this now during these times, the good stuff, from wherever and whomever it may come...and from you it is always pure and genuine. If you feel it, send it!

It is remarkable the similarities that are showing up. It was a year or more ago I think, that I shared my 'dancing' theme, which was witnessing an incredibly artful dance expression by maybe fifty dancers to Led Zeppelin's song In The Light. Wonderfully and sensually rhythmic...

I wonder that these are not somehow still, small pieces of a puzzle we are fitting together..
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good self-affirmation techniques for the day? on: November 09, 2020, 10:49:19
A proper affirmation can only be a beneficial thing. For most people, they see some benefit; for a smaller yet still significant group affirmations can be a huge benefit.

Plus it’s free.

It’s also a perfect example of putting “INTENT” into your practice. How serious are you about wanting this? The human subconscious is very much like a computer, it can be readily and surprisingly reprogrammed with simple commands or requests.

Like Nameless said, keep it simple. 1,2 or 3 short simple statements, simply worded. Present tense, positively-phrased (meaning no negative words like no/can’t/won’t/don’t/never)...

You don’t have to repeat it a hundred times a day. Choose a couple times when you are relaxed and not bothered by the day’s thoughts, like as you are relaxing for a few minutes after first waking or when you go to bed. Writing down your affirmations can be another effective method to communicate with your subconscious; do it once a day if you feel like it.  Do these simple exercises for a week and see what the results are...modify it if your intuition says otherwise.

And as Nameless suggested, your affirmations can include a sincere request for assistance from your Guide(s). I have learned that likely all of us have Guides, and in many cases all it takes is for us to recognize the possibility and just ask.

It really can be that simple and may show incredible results.

125  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Time Machine on: October 31, 2020, 11:49:43
Wow! I hate to divert even slightly from LB’s excellent post on the possible influence of movies on and within our NP experiences...but we need a whole new thread on what I will label as the Cartoon Network Universe of NP experiences.

And I thought it was just me....lol!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49