The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 11:54:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Space Station Moon on: August 03, 2020, 11:38:02
I have read information that speaks to both possibilities. I’m not sure which is right but my sense is that the moon was, in fact, placed artificially in orbit around Earth, at some point.

In comparison to the other moons of our solar system, which is the only comparison that we have, our moon is remarkably large, relative to the size of the Earth. And it has a remarkable effect on our planet. The moon affects our ocean tidal patterns, which contribute to daily growth and life expression in its many forms. The moon also affects life cycles across the spectrum. The Hathor Material posits that our current system of marking time is an artificial construct and a truer measure is actually the lunar cycle, following the moon. The sunlight reflection aspect that Nameless spoke of is likewise another important detail.

Like LB said, it may well additionally serve in multiple functions such as orbital and axial. Without dispute, the moon has an incredible effect on the planet and it’s inhabitants.
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Is it "normal" to have serious PAIN inflicted on you?!? on: July 22, 2020, 10:44:48
Okay, that stuck so let’s try for some more.

5- Pain- Like LightBeam said, most of us don’t see it much. Me...maybe four or five times in my 50+ year life with regard to the Non-Physical. But pain is a relative concept, right? Especially in the NP. Like Lumaza said, it might just be a loud alarm to get your attention. I think that is entirely possible.

In my own experience, NP pain began at age 5 with Sleep Paralysis and a few discomforting experiences. At age 12, I tried to achieve the “Vibrations” and I found them twice and they hurt and scared the hell out of me. Felt like every molecule in my body was disintegrating...painful, yet more so frightening. Forty years later, the idea of frequency adjustment makes very rational sense. Maybe my sense of pain was my lack of ability at the time to adjust to the higher frequency requirements. And through the succeeding years there were other mostly NP but uncomfortable and sometimes downright slightly painful experiences.

And having NP Non-Physical experiences does not inoculate one from pain. In fact, it invites some new types of discomfort and possibly pain. I’m not happy to report that but that’s the truth. We learn from pain; we learn from discomfort, resistance and friction. It forces us into action; it forces us to move.

Nameless made a very significant point- sometimes we invite the pain. As with a dentist, a doctor...etc. Pulling a tooth, setting a broken bone...

So why would this not be true, as well on the Non-Physical Planes? We ask for and receive NP healing but we don’t consciously understand it or accept it. I have seen this for myself as well as for others. It has involved experiences while I am still in my bed, and also experiences where I am taken to other locations. Most of the time I am pretty much unaware...other times I do have some greater awareness...and quite honestly, some of these times it has been difficult.

GR, your experience with the larger guy pinning you to the floor and the resulting electrocution was, in my opinion, a healing experience for you. You may have made an incorrect interpretation of the event which is quite understandable. I have apparently done the same thing more than once. I will give one example-

Several years ago, I was working on Lucid Dreams and my awareness. One night I dreamed of being lured into a hospital setting where a 2’x2’ rectangular transparent tube was lowered over me and I saw at the top a criss-cross set of silver blades was going to descend and slice and dice me. I decided this was a nightmare and fought it as best I could, ultimately waking from the nightmare before it struck. I was SO proud of my ability to have become lucid and exited from a nightmare! A few years later, I was attending a weeklong course at The Monroe Institute (consciousness research) and I had the same experience during one of the sessions. I had AP’ed to the Afterlife region and what they described as a Healing Area. They took me into a healing room and this 2’x2’ transparent tube descended upon me. I couldn’t believe it! But I trusted the experience and it sliced and diced me three times into like 96 pieces of awareness that lay on the floor (very weird!! And slightly painful) before I reconstructed...a half hour later I was having lunch with one of the Trainers. I asked her about it and she said, “Oh yes, that’s a fairly normal experience of balancing your energies.” Blew me away...

So I realized that Years before I had not developed a new awareness of avoiding a nightmare; I had mistakenly avoided a healing experience. Again a very poignant example of how context is everything.

Hope these ideas help.

EV

128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Is it "normal" to have serious PAIN inflicted on you?!? on: July 22, 2020, 09:47:29
Of the options open to you, that was a good choice to visit your Higher Self and seek an answer. You received a response although it might have been a bit short of the more complete answer you wanted.

The value of the answers we receive is very dependent on our ability to interpret the environments, the energy structures, the data that we receive. It can be quite frustrating at times but that also seems to increase the quality of the learning.

Your questions are excellent and well considered, such that I take a fair amount of time to decide a response and even then the Universe steps in now and again to dismantle my attempts at a post. So I will try to abbreviate my 3 hour response that got wiped last night...some ideas apparently are discouraged until a later time

1- I agree with the others that ultimately these are YOUR experiences to figure out. Certain metaphorical themes are pretty straightforward but the nuances are delicacies particular to you. We all get them.

2- Communication- We can ask for a Guide, we can ask the environment itself for an answer. Sometimes we get a response. Sometimes it is straightforward and coherent, many times not. It can be cryptic, riddled or even gibberish.  This can be for us to realize it is a dream character or maybe we haven’t framed the question properly. Just because we have arrived in the NP in a fairly lucid state is no promise that the answers will now be freely given to us. It requires effort and work.

3-Agreement- Somewhere along the line we apparently agreed to this form of teaching and just because we don’t remember the fact doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. It may have been a discussion with our Higher Self and at a vibration or frequency that we cannot bring into this PR awareness. Much to my own disappointment, I have seen this with others as well as myself. Your recent partial HS experience may be an example of this.

4- Interpretation- If everything is energy vibrating at various speeds, and as we move higher within frequency it moves from the slower, dense PR to the faster, less dense higher frequencies in the NP, then our perception in these areas becomes increasingly challenged and interpretive and prone to error or mis-interpretation. Like ten people witnessing a car accident...what happened and why? Multiply that with witnessing an astral event and it magnifies ten-fold, if not more. For example, look at your drive-thru window experience or the self-driving car experience. Both were your interpretations of the energetic quality of the experience but neither was entirely accurate. The message is still hidden within, but you have buried it to some degree within your singular interpretive context. Someone else may have constructed an entirely different narrative but with an equivalent message. Neat, huh?

Enough for the moment, let’s see if this gets through.
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: very strange astral noise on: July 21, 2020, 07:51:55
I agree that this sounds like the many and various ways hypnogogia can occur; what fun! What entertainment!

I will add a possibility and a suggestion that occurred to me over the last year. I have had infrequent bouts with annoying hypno noises over the last five years or so. During the same time, I also had difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep; also it reached a point of intensity where hypnic jerking was especially severe to the point I was concerned about a nervous disorder.

It so happened that a couple months later, I was headed to the Monroe Institute for a week and while there I received an energy healing. I mentioned my symptoms and difficulties and the healer informed me that all my chakras were functioning nicely except for my heart chakra which was quite closed. I asked if that could result in the seemingly spasmodic discharges like fireworks that I was experiencing and she agreed. She worked on me and all those symptoms disappeared and that was a year and a half ago.

So don’t discount a possible energetic solution to an energetic phenomenon. Maybe some chakra work, some energy work, some emotional Clearing or cleansing of a sort is called for.
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: July 19, 2020, 10:44:50
GR-
There are several authors and many books of theirs that I could recommend but that can all come later; like you said, you don’t want to ‘color your expectations’ too much (front-loading, like I mentioned); you are doing really well with the knowledge you already have, so I don’t want to interfere with that process. With that said, your experiences are evolving at a fairly rapid rate, so that sort of invites some hopefully thoughtful commentary from a few of us which you will ultimately need to decide for yourself what is useful and what should be ignored or put aside for the moment. It can also be a very time-sensitive kind of thing; we may make a comment which makes almost no sense today, but two years from now, it may strike you as an incredible insight. That is the way it happens and we do it for each other all the time. So, we at the Pulse are an eclectic, but incredible, kind of support group (if I don’t mind tooting our little horn, lol).

My personal journey has taken me through many authors and their books across 40plus years. I haven’t read them all, but I will say most of them. Lumaza has different talents, as do Lightbeam and Nameless; we each have our personal way to tap into the Source. Books have been my kind of intuitive, psychic touchstone. I have a talent for finding the good ones, or even the proper phrase within the pages. I lack some other talents or certain psychic skills, but this skill seems to be one of my strengths: Finding the right books, at the right time, for the right understanding, at least for me. We all have our individual talents; part of the answer is in realizing them in whatever form they show and trusting in their unfoldment. Your dreams, your shamanic journeys and now your NPR experiences are showing you and validating your own personal understanding. And yes, it is incomplete but yet it is unfolding. A frustrating and difficult process.

Simulations-
An interesting and quizzical term. A dream, a fantasy, an artificial construct...by whom? You, me or someone else?
It appears to be a format for teaching, for learning. We reach a point where we realize that even within our dreams, we are learning, we are being instructed.  The beauty of it is that any environment can be utilized. If you doubt this possibility, about any of your natural dreams over the course of your previous life, then what was their purpose? There are the ‘clearinghouse’ kind of dreams...but what about the later ones? The dreams that dig into deeper emotional issues?

Simulations are a few steps beyond this; they set up more complex issues that need to be resolved. The question of real versus not real, becomes meaningless. My point is...if it teaches you something of value, then what becomes the question of real versus not real?

(I am finding it impossible to send a link to an appropriate article, so I will wait upon Providence...!)  huh

Let's try again.
http://kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2006/99-recognizing-simulations-astral-plane

This is a link to Kurt Leland's website and his Astral Projection Log. There is plenty to read there and decide if you like his writing and perspective on all this. If so, then I could recommend a few books of his.

131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: July 16, 2020, 04:47:21
GR-
Remember when I wrote that your Etheric/RTZ projections might continue for awhile and you might gradually see a transition to astral/Phasing projections in oh say, six months to a year? In retrospect I should have said six days to six weeks,Lol! My guess is that your Shamanic training has prepared you well for this, that instinctive functioning of the mind kind of thing.

There is a lot in there, these last two projections you just wrote about. I’m not exactly sure where to start except to suggest that you have entered an alternative ‘training program’ to that of the Shamanic program. This program could be described as the Theosophic/Occult version or maybe just the modern Western Civilization Esoteric version. The author Kurt Leland describes it quite well and it appears to closely describe my own journey and several others around this site. With some differences and exceptions noted, it’s basically a training program of continuing experiences/simulations monitored and facilitated by either Visible or invisible guides/teachers/instructors/invisible helpers. You have now felt or seen or even talked to a few of these. Sometimes they are visible but refuse to communicate; sometimes when they do communicate it is just gibberish designed to confuse or distract us.

First, your exits/transitions- It doesn’t matter if it’s a hybrid type exit, a little of the Etheric kind or the less physical Phasing kind. As long as you go with the flow and go somewhere! Just go with what you get!

These experiences can be very metaphorical much of the time. So, I see that you are being ‘carted’ by a guide or ‘piggy-backed’ by a guide to your lesson-destination. This can often mean both to show you that you are not alone, but also that your awareness is being assisted to move to and enter a higher frequency. Nothing wrong with that; the level of help and recognizing the fact of it is incredible in and of itself! We ARE not alone and we have much help available to us. At the end of an experience it is appropriate to say farewell to these guides with a sincere feeling of thanks and appreciation for the assistance they are giving us.

And with that said, they can get somewhat frustrated with us for missing the point of a training session repeatedly, so we really have to pay attention and be aware.

So the very early tests are about simple emotions- Fear, Sexual Arousal, Frustration, Anger...followed by extremes of any of the other emotions. Cognitive confusion is a big one...not understanding the purpose of a simulation, losing the thread...we stop and think what are the causes, what are the possibilities? They don’t reward indecision...one, two seconds, three...you’re done, simulation ended.

In the simulation you were invited to go swimming in the lake. That was a small fear to overcome, but you rationalized the need for a swimsuit instead but either they or you instinctively made the adjustment (nice) and a swimsuit was provided. The women showed up as further distractions but you evaded them and went into the water (again a win). The next purpose was to lose your fear completely, realize that you are NP and submerge without the PR need to breathe. Your mind then rationalized overly that submerging might upset your physical body and the guides lost you.

In the second simulation, you realized you were being carted to the destination (I often show up as one of several passengers on a tour bus). You were put into makeup and a compromising outfit; maybe it was just another way to put you in an uncomfortable position, to place you ‘off balance’ and distract you to see how you reacted instinctively (they do this often in many ways). You later noticed the dingy walls and realized you could perform a NPR ability and create a flower mural in the hallway. That was a curious but significant utilization of your NPR abilities that did not disrupt or violate the integrity of the simulation (flying probably would have brought the sim to an end), so nicely done. I’m not sure why the simulation did end, possibly your emotional demeanor about the asteroid upset things beyond a point of recovery.

So what got all this simulation stuff started? Possibly it was back on July 11 when you made the Intent known ‘ to be taken wherever I need to be, to learn what I need to learn right now.’

So what this demonstrates is a system that is present to teach and guide us, if we choose to participate. Further investigation will show a hierarchy and complexity that transcends our present understanding.

Nice work GR!

EV
132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How long do your OOBEs last? on: July 16, 2020, 04:21:26
It takes time, patience and more experiences. Trying various ways to ground yourself into the environment as Xanth suggested, can help a lot. A little more Intent on staying alert and aware. Making sure your energy is at a pretty high level beforehandby doing some energy-work, not depleting it by alcohol or a recent heavy meal.

If you get the definite sense that your experiences are somehow getting short-circuited or ending prematurely, then the reason may be that you are missing or ignoring or resisting the Intent of the experience. Early on we get to play around and do pretty much anything we want, but that fairly soon comes to an end and the lessons begin. If you refuse or ignore the lesson and insist on doing something else, often the experience will be ended with you wondering why? This can be an incredibly subtle thing to realize all on your own; but just for example, if an experience begins with you by a lake and an Indian man invites you to swim across the lake With him...and you say no, I think I will go flying or investigate this butterfly instead, the experience may end suddenly because you ignored the lesson being offered to you.

So try to notice the theme of what the next experience is trying to show you; it probably won’t be anything as exciting as you want, but this is where you have to start. Go wth the flow of whatever the situation presents and if you can do that, the experience should last longer.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 16, 2020, 04:00:01
Mirrors can be very unpredictable for many possible reasons. I have seen my ‘normal’ PR reflection; I’ve seen a ghostly, etheric, ‘full of stars and colors’ reflection; I’ve seen a fairly gross PR version that was stripped of the outer skin layer, revealing the underlying musculature and ligaments (Summerlander has an excellent rendering of this in the 9th page of the Members Artwork thread which later validated my experience for me). http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/members_artwork-t23514.200.html I have also seen no reflection at all, which was confusing and disturbing. In cases like these, I think the mirror is unusually reflective of our subconscious mental state at the time.
I’ve also used a mirror as a portal; so what omcasey and Nameless said about the rabbit-hole, YES! Both metaphorically and literally, lol!

As to being dressed like a harlot, I wouldn’t be worried too much about past or alternate lives just yet. The reason why I will answer on that thread; I suspect that the reason you saw yourself dressed that way in the mirror, ‘just by chance’ was designed to keep your mind engaged on that topic as the astral projection played out its continuing theme.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: July 13, 2020, 12:02:59
Like Lumaza said-

Focus, Will and Intent

Any other comment is somewhat superfluous.

Nonetheless, being a bit egoistic I have to add a few comments: Affirmations are greatly effective, their power is almost undefinable...plus they are free! We are, sadly, very computer-like and programmable, if only we would accept and input data this way...

Once we acknowledge our true nature and recognize our innate awareness, the awakening process begins. As GR points out, you begin waking in the middle of the night, maybe only partially, maybe it involves a body limb, tossing and turning, vibrations...its an awareness...and an opportunity to experience awareness from another level or frequency. Once it starts, you eventually realize some new level has been reached. You can try and ignore it, push it under...but it comes back, sooner or later.

It’s begun.

135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 13, 2020, 11:21:57
Fourthdimension,

Would you like to share some of the issues that you are facing, concerning any worries you may have with your out of body experiences? These NP experiences can be confusing and unnerving at times...I’ve had them and I know others who have had them. But they can usually be understood more completely with some discussion and any fears are usually dispelled with greater understanding.

As a member and a mod, I am glad that you have chosen to rejoin and share, so thank you. Glad to have you back.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 13, 2020, 11:01:35
GrumpyRabbit,

Wow, a lot to unpack here. I spent two hours last week and an hour last night typing responses to this and another thread of yours only to have my computer crash and lose them...what frustration! I’m on my IPad tonight.

First, everyone’s answers have been beneficial to your finding a new and more expansive perspective on all this. And the truth is that we have all had to do this...and still do today. I am continually being pushed to broaden my understanding and perspective; I’m not sure now that will ever end. With that said, my simplest advice is this: Quit thinking about OBE from a “physical” perspective. An OBE or astral projection, by their very nature, defy almost if not all, our physical world ideas and constraints. We can fly, walk through walls, walk through active volcanoes, breathe underwater, teleport, see 360 degrees around ourselves simultaneously, communicate telepathically, observe from 3 different viewpoints simultaneously...and on and on.

To do this, we have to drop the “physical” mindset and develop a new NP mindset. No doubt, no fear, no boundaries.

So for the reasons LightBeam and Lumaza pointed out, a NDE is likely a very exceptional event that brings a level of clarity to the experiencer that is typically a one-time affair of special communication and importance. It likely combines the “Classic”  etheric OBE with some astral level information and a level of clarity that is particular to the near death experience where a person is brought right to that point of departure and then brought back with a chance to re-think their life.

GR, your descriptions of your OBEs are well-detailed and very thoroughly described. They match my early experiences as well as most that I have read of others. Having been through it myself, I can understand the confusion and frustration you feel. I felt the same way at the time. Now, years later and some further experiences and some time to consider it all, I have additional perspective. Where you are right now is possibly the most confusing and bewildering time of all; and there are a multitude of reasons, not all of which we understand, but we can offer some ideas. So to give a quick answer to your five initial questions...

It’s partly #1 and it’s mostly #3 and maybe a tiny bit #4...

Because there are so many different factors at play here. You are in an unfamiliar ‘energy’ body with new and unfamiliar sensory modalities, in an unfamiliar environment that has its own distortions, and with an uneducated NP mindset that IS different from your physical mindset. Plus there are possible environmental factors at play here, such as the proximity of your energy body to your physical body which early on can cause a type of feedback distortion similar to hypnogogia or sleep paralysis (hence the guy who pestered you with unhelpful comments). And if your awareness takes a dip at any point in any of this confusion, yes you can easily drift into a lucid dream or a regular dream. There are a lot of inhibiting factors crowding around you in this type of experience. Fun, right?!

Lumaza makes the point of differentiating these early experiences from the later ones. These early ones are ‘down and dirty’ but they all teach us something. The later ones, the Phasing types...they are cleaner and more clear; difficult in new and different ways, but a step up. That’s not to discount the value of these early RTZ experiences; they are important and you will likely move through them in six months or a year or so.

Don’t get lost in trying to figure out these RTZ events too much. Learn from them what they immediately have to show you. Learn to ground yourself by grabbing a handrail or something physical. Learn about movement And touch and vision...none of it is like its physical counterpart. You have many new senses to discover. Learn to solidify your awareness in the moment. Wonder at your perception.

If you want some real fun, try looking into a mirror.

EV

137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Some guidance needed on an experience several years ago... on: July 13, 2020, 09:52:05
I took the liberty of reading back through your previous 8 posts going back ten years and I see that you are asking basically the same question as to whether these experiences are astral projections or something else.

The answer is both simple and complex, at the same time. Yes, your experiences are astral projections, but they are differing forms of it; thus some of your confusion about them. We read about OBEs and astral projection in the various literature and we become “front-loaded” with certain beliefs and expectations of what just an experience must be like. When we get an experience that doesn’t necessarily fit those expectations we then doubt what it could have been. This is normal and part of the answer is that these experiences encompass many perceptions beyond just the astral projection. We then are faced with a choice: subdivide them into different categories or lump them all into one type of category.

For now, you can dump them all into just one category, that being Non-Physical (NP) Experiences.

When you have recorded enough experiences in your journal, you will begin to see some differences (as you have already) and want to put some experiences into different categories:
Dreams
Lucid Dreams
Etheric/RTZ/Classic OBE Projections
Astral/Emotional Body Projections (Lower/Personal vs Higher/Public/Proper)
Mental Body Projections
Causal Body/Single Point Consciousness Projections
Etcetera...

If an experience doesn’t fit immediately then just leave it in the NP category until new information comes along and then you realize where it does belong. This is why a journal becomes so important.

The experience you just described in your most recent post sounds like a definite higher-level kind of event, made to get your attention and leave an everlasting impression. Astral, Mental, maybe even a Causal level experience...a profound event. I’m not surprised that you didn’t feel a “bump” when you transitioned back; in the higher level experiences like Phasing, you most normally don’t get any physical transition symptoms, sometimes yes, but mostly not.

You may have prematurely cut short the experience, but maybe not. It was still a very significant event and it served its purpose...it definitely got your attention and here you are, years later, still wondering at its significance.

Welcome back!
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello friends! on: June 19, 2020, 04:14:41
Welcome to the Pulse Mario!
We hope you find a home here and the knowledge you are seeking.
In the first several Boards here, you will see at the top of each Board, highlighted, dark blue ‘sticky topics’ that are especially informative on the OBE process and what to look for.

A good start would be the topic by personalreality, “How I got out for the first time”.

There are many techniques to achieving the OBE, including becoming more aware in your dreams, so don’t neglect that possibility, especially if it may already show promise for you personally in achieving the Lucid Dream State.

Read some topics, try some techniques and then feel free to ask questions!
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 06, 2020, 08:45:12
I am in agreement with LB along certain lines here: Maybe while still incarnated within Physical Reality we are subject to various and sometimes debilitating conditions when recovering from Non Physical experiences. The causes can be diet, available energy (energy work), translation difficulties or simply the condition of being based in PR while undergoing the likely taxing NPR experiences such as the “Lifer” experiences Lu describes. Simply put, the NPR can wear us out at certain times.

In my experience diet, lifestyle and energy availability are definite factors...intent or “need” can often overcome these obstacles, but not always, nor without our noticing the energy expenditure.

Just a couple ideas
140  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Celebrity party on: June 04, 2020, 09:22:10
What a dramatic series of dreams you’ve had over the last few months, LB!
Happy birthday!
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does this mean within obe4u statistics on: May 31, 2020, 07:31:26
Not well defined as to what we are reading...divide by 10 to start...otherwise crap.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MIB quote on: May 29, 2020, 07:13:17
So cool! A great excuse for me to watch all three again and wonder! grin
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MIB quote on: May 29, 2020, 06:55:40
Great movie, lots of great and insightful moments, great series of three movies...a fair amount of NP truth hidden throughout. Art in a very true manner.

An efficient and insightful statement. Some aspect of the true nature of humanity, we are a mixture of peoples with differing abilities, strengths and levels of understanding/wisdom. A mixture of self-aware wolves and herd-mentality sheep. The most carnivorous of the wolves have, throughout history, known how to take advantage, how to drive the larger herd in the direction they desire. Something different occurs now in a pandemic such as the Wuhan Virus, even the wolves that unleashed it are now caught in a river’s current they cannot swim against; even many of the rest of the world’s wolves are caught in this swift current, along with the world's sheep, being swept along we know not where. Even if we think ourselves as slightly more aware, thinking beings and wolf-like, we are also swept along...we accept provisionally the early pronouncements of our political/medical/economic authorities, but pretty quickly we begin to question their judgments, then resist the ensuing restrictions...we finally realize they are not better than most of us- they are just guessing; but by that time it is too late, the die is pretty much cast.

I can’t do the link at the moment but for an interesting read, search sheep logic epsilon theory. I think this read speaks directly to LB’s excellent topic. My only disagreement with it is one of ‘inherent wolf quality good or evil’.

Good luck to us all
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Shapeshifter on: May 28, 2020, 05:35:47
Agreed on all the above.
Nameless, I did a Focus 27 session two hours ago and had nothing in the way of visuals...except a quick glimpse of a clear blue sky bordered with soft, whiteish clouds. Afterwards I sat on my deck rereading a Bruce Moen book and noticed the late afternoon sky with lots of cloud shapes within a blue sky. Then I came inside and read your last post.
Coincidences! LoL!
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral Projection Explorations - A Journal on: May 16, 2020, 08:17:32
There are several ways of entering the Non-Physical Realms: ie- the Dream World, the Etheric, the Astral, Mental, etcetera and in certain ways these Realms/Areas of Consciousness overlap each other; so there is no telling just where you end up the first several times. Most of us start out just like you are- trying to relax enough and make a conscious and controlled exit. And most of us run into the same problems and frustrations like you are. So both Lumaza and I are trying to encourage the method you are following, and to point out certain hints and road signs that will point you in the right direction; and you are doing well with that. But the frustration and slow pace you are experiencing are mostly normal...and we know that because we've almost all been there at one time or another and especially right in the beginning. So what do you do?

You try different techniques. You relax, you meditate, you try Phasing with different Rundowns, you focus on something or nothing or the blackness before your closed eyes...and you look for the hints and road signs...the small, subtle changes within your awareness and five+ senses.
Most people start with relaxing into a low or higher F10 state and try to float out of their body like a ghost into the Etheric. This is considered the ‘classic’ OBE. A small few can do that first try, others never manage to get that experience. There are various arguments as to why but truth is I'm not sure anyone knows for sure. I could do it on a very infrequent basis but the conditions had to be just right.
Then we learned of the concept of Phasing and that took you somewhere beyond the Etheric experience, maybe into the Dream World or the Astral Plane. Some argued they were the same or somehow overlapping (this made sense to me). With Phasing, there was a feeling of transition but it was something beyond 'floating out of the body'; this was somehow simpler and cleaner. This is what Monroe discovered and described as his 'Quick-Switch Method'. Frank added his F1-4 Focus theory and his 'window-blind' technique, which resulted in a transition/exit sensation for him of 'getting fired out of a cannon'. I remember reading a technique by a member here named Selski who described her 'Trampoline Method' and that was the first Rundown I learned of. Eventually I learned that the important aspect of a Rundown (or at least for me) was that it simulated a physical movement that included up/down or side to side movement and rhythm. So all sorts of ideas spring to mind- snow/water skiing, dance, ballet, ice skating, gymnastics, skateboarding, rollercoasters...and on and on. You get the Rundown right and the visual just takes over at some point, and the visual either launches you, or slides you into a NP environment.

Another way to gain entrance to the NPR is to literally back into it through Dreaming. You fall asleep, you dream and then you become Lucid and take over from there. And the truth may be that both your early Phasing successes and your Lucid Dreams will land you in approximately the same area of the NPR- your personal dreamspace.

And Puls3, you've already done this very naturally and with some talent in your earlier post. And this is how it happens for many of us...but we tend to discount the experience and blow it off as just a dream. The truth is that you have already had quite a success. Lumaza's point is exactly right- once within the dream and lucid, now you have to look for the purpose of the scenario you are in; what is the Test, Quest or Challenge the dream is presenting you; what is the plot and what is the storyline? This is where the teaching becomes apparent, although truth is, the teaching is already underway and has been for some time. Go read Tests, Quests and Challenges...

Why did the Dreaming work so well for you? Well, you described part of the answer- You said your over-analytical mind is probably getting in the way. Yup. That's why I suggested letting yourself fall asleep just once to see what happened. You might just get a nap or you might get a 'click-out' experience or you might get a Lucid Dream or even an OBE that was more to your expectations. In my own case, I get a mixture of all these...and it seems many people do. The key early on in your practice, is to stay open and aware to any of these experiences and gladly accept what you get. Write it all down and it will make more sense later on.

A big obstacle for many of us is an over-active, monkey-chatter mind...throw ego control in there too. Another is fear of the unknown or losing control, even when we think we have sorted those emotions out; for many, there are still subconscious issues, and its understandable given what we are attempting.

Another key to unlocking this is INTENT. Your Lucid Dream is a great indicator that you are doing this, but that the surprise was that the result didn't show up as you expected. One rule of the NPR- You won't always get the experience you wanted, but you will get the experience that you need. With Intent, you re-program your internal computer with simple instructions. With affirmations before your sessions and before you go to sleep at night you re-write your basic programming.

I know that the out of body experience is safe and natural.
I give myself permission/I ask my Higher Self permission to have an out of body experience
I know that I am safe and protected
I ask for the next best and highest lesson to benefit my spiritual progress

Only one, two or three at a time, mix and match as you see fit. Keep it short, simple and positive, no acronyms like OBE (our subconscious doesn't process language that way apparently)

Setting a proper Intent and utilizing affirmations are two of the most powerful tools you will always have at your disposal.
146  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Disturbing ET dream on: May 15, 2020, 05:06:34
Regarding the negative dreams, I agree that they are usually and especially during this worldwide crisis, very symbolic in nature and detail. They may well reflect the general collective consciousness and the heightened anxiety, the detail being that indeed, there are a high number of ‘departures’ from the Physical.

Interestingly, I was browsing the AD site and CFT had just reported a similar ‘catastrophe’ dream from a couple days ago.
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral Projection Explorations - A Journal on: May 06, 2020, 07:17:11
Puls3,

You will not likely find a more precise description of the Focusing process as what you have read by Frank; and Lumaza takes it to an even more subtle level with the details and nuances that he describes. I think that your replies #5 and #6 show excellent progress in the very subtle aspects and consciousness changes that need to be recognized. Good work!

I would like to add a couple very specific suggestions that may help:

1) Focus 10 has a gradient of finer levels to it. Each of the Focus levels do actually. I never understood that initially and always thought I had to be at some point other/deeper than where I was. I have found that some people can get to a 'high' F10 where their body is completely asleep yet their consciousness is still fully awake (a true MABA). Some people can do it every time. I cannot, even when I am at TMI. I have done it but only infrequently...so I know the state and I know it can be achieved; but I'm not one who can do it on command. But what I also learned at TMI is that I can still achieve everything, even from much lower F10 states...so my point to you is that when you notice the physical relaxation and the mental relaxation, you are in a sufficiently deep F10 state, so be confident with that. State your Intention, do a Rundown, try Noticing for awhile...success can require multiple attempts and what I read here tells me you are making good progress; it may not necessarily feel like it for you at the moment, but I definitely see it.

2) You mentioned 'forcefully' stating your Intent. That doesn't work for me but it seems to have gotten a result for you; so work with that if it feels right. The other part of this Reply mentioned the 'disappearance' of your 'self' for 5 minutes. That is good and let it continue to happen. That is almost to the point of a 'click-out' or dropping into the Void. Often, and especially early on, we get caught up in Rundowns and Noticing and stating Intentions...which is all well and good, but it may not be the right time for it...and what we should be doing is continuing to relax until we fall asleep. For years and years, listening to the Hemi-Sync I fought that impulse...and now I realize that I was likely completely wrong; I should have let it happen. You have to be willing to set your Intent and then let it go...and maybe the first couple times you do fall asleep. What you soon realize is that you didn't just fall asleep, you actually experienced a 'click-out'. You just drop into sleep in an instant...and then awaken as the session is ending. And you have to trust that you did receive 'Learning' but that it had to be taken in on a subconscious level. Only after spending now 4 weeks at TMI do I realize that 'click-outs' still happen at various times, for me and even for the most experienced TMI participants and Trainers. So it is a new form of learning that we need to become accustomed to and trust.

I wish I had learned this about thirty years ago, Lol.

So trust and let go and fall asleep a few times, and I think you may be surprised at the results.

Hope that helps.
EV
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ways to cope seeings things? on: May 02, 2020, 11:40:46
Agreed. I stay away from those platforms: Google, FB, Twitter... et al...this is twisted worldwide propaganda marketing and mind control.
I don’t call many things Evil, but this is close to it, if not the case already, and a relentless movement towards one world government and final control. If you want an example, look at China. This is your freedom, people.

Just my opinion...
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New guy. Long time student with basically no success projecting. on: April 29, 2020, 08:51:20
Welcome to the Pulse, Middle!

It seems to be a pattern with us: We have a basic kind of realization about OBE when we are very young and this interest may continue into our teens and even early twenties, but eventually the exigencies of Physical Reality and adult life become so prominent that most of us have to focus completely within that realm. It may not be until our mid-thirties or early forties that the OBE catches our interest once again; for you, this renewed interest may have happened a little early.

Anyway, welcome back! grin

It sounds like you have a good, solid grounding in the three B's---Bob, Buhlman and Bruce...and I think you may be right: you might be a bit overloaded with too much theory. So, set all that theory aside for a moment (it will prove helpful later on) and think about what technique may work for you. I achieved the vibrations too, at age 13...scared the crap out of me! Couldn't make it work beyond that...
So what does work? Your dreams? Your meditative moments? Middle of the night, early 5am wake-ups? What get's you close to that edge, that zone? Think about those questions and then ask. You can also check out the third Board down and there are the first 8 dark blue 'stickies'...which are very good ideas and lessons on techniques which are possibly better ideas than you have read about in the books you mentioned. Those were good; these techniques are a little more closely refined to what you may be looking for. So after all the reading you have done, I hate to have to recommend more, but these techniques are really good and the explanations will no doubt help your understanding.

And the next step is to jump in and try some. And then let us know what seems to be working and what does not. With that information we can then give you some advice on where to go from there.

Dig in and have fun!
EV
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pentagon acknowledges UFO on: April 29, 2020, 08:32:26
It is interesting that the Pentagon picked this particular time of a worldwide pandemic to 'authenticate' these videos which were undoubtedly leaked by them back in 2017.

On Fox's Laura Ingraham show tonight, she concluded her show with the videos and a short interview with Dr. Steven Greer, who is part of the UFO Disclosure Project. His point, and I tend to agree with it, is that the videos show both ET and Earth-based tech operating far beyond generally-accepted aerodynamic abilities. Greer's further point is that this is part of a Globalist propaganda push, which whether you agree or not, the timing is interesting, given multiple other lines of attack occurring simultaneously.

I won't mention names but the larger world organizations and internet-controlling giants are systematically shutting down any disagreement with the story being promulgated by the W.H.O. and China. There are many forces at work and they are right now quite busy.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47