The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 14, 2021, 13:42:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75
26  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: sensing jewel shards on: October 13, 2006, 18:09:32
What do you mean by jewel shard?
27  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Blinking "Entity/Being" on: October 12, 2006, 12:41:47
I am not trying to discredit your experience, merely cover all possibilities, especially if it has potential health problems. At the very least do a search online to make sure this is not a symptom of some problem. Just because you have never had a problem before does not mean you can't have problems at some point.

This does not sound like anything I have experienced, but I do not fully understand what you are experiencing. How is your vision becoming transparent? That does not make sense to me. Can you describe it differently?
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: University Instructor Likens Bush to Hitler on: October 12, 2006, 12:23:04
Universities are for learning new ideas and concepts and hopefully critical thinking. You don't have to believe everything you are taught, but it is good to be exposed to other ideas. Atleast then when you debate something you disagree with you can form logical responses.
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Blinking "Entity/Being" on: October 11, 2006, 13:26:00
I would suggest seeing an eye doctor to make sure nothing is wrong with your eyes. If there is a problem it is best to catch it early. If your eyes are ok, then I would suggest exploring a metaphysical answer.
30  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Did the Christians see the Celts as Satanic?? on: October 09, 2006, 14:08:35
Elaborate more on this idea, please?

An example, in Roman and Greek mythology male gods were going around inpregnating women all the time. Granted some times this involved sexual intercourse but a god is still inpregnating a human.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: the peaceful terrorist on: October 09, 2006, 13:42:04
• AETA is unnecessary. There are already laws to protect industries against illegal
actions, regardless of who commits the acts.

Yes, but now they can torture them along with the other terrorists.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Bushs new law on: October 06, 2006, 14:18:20
I am still trying to figure out why a "good Christian" would want to torture anyone.
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Bloodline Would Mix Well With That Of An Advanced Reptilian Race on: October 05, 2006, 15:45:01
i know why i exist.... coz it beats not existing!

Are you sure about that? Smiley
34  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Did the Christians see the Celts as Satanic?? on: October 05, 2006, 11:56:11
The image of the Christian devil or Satan was "give" the image of Cernunnos in order to dissuade people from worshipping him and try to convert and keep people Christian. The early church would "Satanize" the pagan beliefs in order to convert. When that would not work they would "Christianize" them, taking the places, people, things, etc as Christian, changing some names etc so that the people could still do what they wanted but they could also be Christian. Many things in the Christian culture has pagan origins. Even the idea of a virgin birth is pagan.
35  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Physical Proof on: October 05, 2006, 11:19:24
If you want just the facts do a search on the Mayan calendar or go to your local library and look at any book about the Mayans. The Mayans were very advanced in astronomy and math so there is nothing mystical about their calendar. They calculated all these cycles of time. 2012 happens to be the end of a very long cycle and the Mayans stopped there which puzzled people of today. What will actually happen is just speculation.
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: free hugs on: October 04, 2006, 21:52:15
Cool! *hugs all around* *extra hugs for kaz*

Live your life in happiness, even though those around you lead lives which are unhealthy, and wish to spread their illness to you. Be Happiness itself. - Buddha
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 29, 2006, 13:11:02
So instead of blindly following the government I should blindly follow you?
38  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Workings of Karma? on: September 27, 2006, 11:33:41
Thinking about these things will drive you crazy and leave you with no clear answer. It is best to not worry about it and just learn from all the things you experience and try to do the best you can.

It depends on whose view of karma you are looking at. Buddhist view only  intention as generating karma and not action alone. They also see the results of karma being able to manifest in any form, in the physical, in dreams, through emotions (like guilt), etc. It also may not manifest within this life.
39  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Comments on illiusion and reality! on: September 26, 2006, 13:06:39
Assuming that this person does have a demon in him, why would you believe a demon?
40  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: breakup on: September 26, 2006, 12:59:15
Seeking joy from outside sources is foolish. Joy and happiness come from within. Seeking joy from another person will only lead to suffering, as that person will eventually be apart from you.

No relationship is going to last forever. People and relationships are always changing. Eventually, for whatever reason, a relationship is going to end.

This does not mean we can't enjoy things and people in the moment while we have them.

You suffer because you resist accecpting the reality of this moment. It is not how you want it to be, but it still has much joy, happiness, and things to learn if only you will let go of what you think and accept what is. Of coarse this can be easier said than done.

Hugs and Love Smiley
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astralpulse members meeting in 150 years. on: September 25, 2006, 13:08:27
I will see what see what I can do.
42  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hellish Realms on: September 22, 2006, 13:22:30
You can go anywhere you want. I certainly would not advise seeking out such places until you are very experienced. When you project you will see why. The astral is very much "in your face" and it can be overwhelming. Before going to such places you need to be very balanced and passive. By passive I mean being able to see and experience things without them effecting you.
43  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Comments on illiusion and reality! on: September 22, 2006, 13:12:22
I have seen David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear. *shrug*
44  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Comments on illiusion and reality! on: September 20, 2006, 13:43:46
What makes what this person said any more creditable than what James said?
45  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hellish Realms on: September 20, 2006, 13:39:37
What is it you want to know?
46  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dark Zen on: September 20, 2006, 12:32:46
You can look here for discussions on why this is not Buddhism: http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index.php?showtopic=32200&hl=dark+zen

http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index.php?showtopic=17106&hl=dark
47  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hellish Realms on: September 20, 2006, 12:08:42
When you first start having AP's it is advised to keep them short. Explore where you find yourself for a minute or so then come back. When you first start you tend to lose consciousness easily and can thus forget the experience. So it is better if you can remember just a few seconds at first then go off on some wild adventures and not remember them.

You can experience anything you wish, and then some lol, on the astral.

I would not suggest looking for conflict. The more conflict you seek, the more you will find. Why not seek love and peace instead? Fighting is pointless. You cannot be hurt nor can you hurt others, so it would only be good for playing.
48  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dark Zen on: September 20, 2006, 11:52:52
I advise against Dark Zen. It has nothing to do with the "darkness" of it but because it plays to ego, which is NOT what Buddha taught.
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Comments on illiusion and reality! on: September 20, 2006, 11:36:37
How do you know that this physical plane is not an illusion? What is real?
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Pretty Astral Painting on: September 20, 2006, 11:32:26
That could be true. Rarely are we motivated or inspired when we are happy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75