The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 06:29:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: can you photoshop me? on: September 19, 2006, 21:06:35
Maybe he wants a serious one. As funny as those are.
I'd do it, but I got my computer cleaned recently, they lost the Photoshop disc I gave them to put back on it. undecided
I think you should do it anyway. Maybe not totally bald though, just a buzzcut.

You can download Gimp for free. It is just as good, especially for being free. It might take a little bit to get use to the menus, but it is better than nothing. http://www.gimp.org/
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: can you photoshop me? on: September 19, 2006, 19:54:33
Here you go.  grin
53  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Baptism on: September 19, 2006, 12:41:02
I have gone to many Christian churchs in my time and I can tell you that each one is different. I suggest that you look into other Christian churchs if you are uncomfortable with the current one you attend. I also suggest that you don't limit yourself to Baptist either. Go out and get a feel for what all is out there. There are some Christian divisions that believe other religions are valid and that all religions lead to the same source.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: can you photoshop me? on: September 19, 2006, 12:20:26
I did the same thing before I shaved my hair off. I don't know that my photoshopped picture gave an accurate picture of me with no hair, but it gave the general idea. But if you want to do it, just do it. Your hair will grow back ... eventually. It definitely feels different after having long hair.

So are you in a part of the world that is about to start summer, or are you like me with weird urges like shaving your head at the start of winter?
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Pretty Astral Painting on: September 18, 2006, 11:20:12
Maybe you are just attracted to suicidal men. Maybe you have influenced them enough to be of help in their next life.

Cool painting.
56  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: is enlightenment possible in todays modern world? on: September 15, 2006, 17:41:07
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The end of the world is closer than you may think! on: September 15, 2006, 13:26:08
While Bush is trying to destroy Geneva in his own way, scientists are taking a different approach.  tongue
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: A call to all my fellow Astral pulse people! on: September 15, 2006, 13:18:58
Good actions create good karma.
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Vegan Diet for Diabetes on: September 12, 2006, 13:50:59
You are welcome. I hope you and others find it informative and helpful.
60  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra spinning?? on: September 08, 2006, 12:07:02
I don't know if they spin or not. Does it matter? I just know that I can feel them.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bachelors Grove Cemetery on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:44
Did you all get anything on the tape recorder?
62  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Videos? on: September 05, 2006, 12:05:57
this forum use to have a media library I wonder what happened to it...

I was wondering the same thing. There use to be some videos on this in it.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Jinx on: September 05, 2006, 12:00:54
There are different beliefs on karma. I meant that everything has a cause and effect. These people are having "bad luck" because of something they are doing repeatedly which is repeatedly causing these undesireable effects. If they change what it is that is causing these undesireable effects, then they will stop. One just needs to become aware enough to see the cause and effect.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Jinx on: September 01, 2006, 11:07:07
Karma LOL dont belive that crap  evil

Why not?
65  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: finally understand on: August 31, 2006, 12:19:28
If you want money get go out and get a job you filthy bum! Tongue Just kidding

The best way to gain more money is to save and invest it, not spend it all. You are more likely to get rich putting the money you would have spend on the lottery into a high yield savings account, 401k, IRA's, etc.

But after you have all that money, what is that going to do for you? Maybe your energies would be better spent on finding what it is that you really want, and then directly trying to attain that goal.
66  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: tell me if this is ture on: August 31, 2006, 11:57:19
I hear if you get good at it it can case physical damage

What do you mean? Like throwing balls of energy around to hurt other people like in the cartoons? I don't know if this is true or not. I have no interest in trying to harm others.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Vegan Diet for Diabetes on: August 30, 2006, 14:21:35
http://www.pcrm.org/news/release060727.html

WASHINGTON—A low-fat vegan diet treats type 2 diabetes more effectively than a standard diabetes diet and may be more effective than single-agent therapy with oral diabetes drugs, according to a study in the August issue of Diabetes Care, a journal published by the American Diabetes Association. Study participants on the low-fat vegan diet showed dramatic improvement in four disease markers: blood sugar control, cholesterol reduction, weight control, and kidney function. The randomized controlled trial was conducted by doctors and dieticians with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), the George Washington University, and the University of Toronto with funding from the National Institutes of Health and the Diabetes Action Research and Education Foundation.

Here is the study:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/full/29/8/1777?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=vegan+diet&andorexactfulltext
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Jinx on: August 28, 2006, 11:41:26
I think it is called karma.  smiley  And becoming aware of the cause and effect of actions is a great step.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: tattoos on: August 25, 2006, 17:32:12
I like tattoos. I don't have any, mostly because I can never decide on what or where as my mind keeps changing. So I probably will never get one. If I ever do, I have thought it would be cool to have the snakes of Kundalini winding up my spine.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: books for a beginer! on: August 25, 2006, 12:35:09
There was a really good file online that I first read when I was learning to project. I thought it was really good for a beginner, but I can't find it online now. I might have it saved some where if you are interested.

Unless you are just wanting to buy books to read there is no reason to do so. There is plenty of good information here and elsewhere on the net. Though sometimes it is nice to hold bound paper in your hand. Smiley
71  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Buddhabrot on: August 24, 2006, 12:14:02
Cool!
72  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: tell me if this is ture on: August 24, 2006, 12:01:14
Candleini? Do you possibly mean Kundalini? Kundalini resides at the base of the spine and is represented by a coiled snake. When awakened the snake is said to uncoil and wind up the spine between the chakras. This is a very powerful and intense experience. If one has well developed chakras the snake (kundalini energy) will rise to the crown chakra. People who have experienced this say this is a very intense spiritual awaking.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What's the weirdest spam subject line you've gotten? on: August 24, 2006, 11:28:36
"Super H0T Se11ing Quality Meds At Cheeap
We dont keep ur record (not even your name)
You are safe with us, You Pay & we ship"

Their typing ability gives me great confidence in their privacy policy.  tongue
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Nuclear War Starting On August 22? (Article) on: August 23, 2006, 12:10:09
I watched this show many years ago, I think it was around the time the movie Broken Arrow came out because that was what the show was about. It was talking about real 'broken arrows' which is a code name for when they lose nuclear weapons. They said at the time that where are something like 7 - 11 nuclear warheads that are on US soil, but they don't know where exactly they are. Makes you feel good don't it.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: crystal complex on: August 23, 2006, 11:50:36
What do you mean? Like in a dream? Projecting? Physical?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75