The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 11:52:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Buhlman - Best Radio Interview(s) on: May 28, 2011, 06:47:08
Is it possible to find this interview in mp3, with all parts joined ?
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Steps to Success in your First Projections on: May 20, 2011, 16:23:02
Thank you Contenteo, those are really the major keypoints.
28  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Astral Projection Secrets & Methods DVD on: May 15, 2011, 18:28:15
I wish there was a secret and top notch method to astral projection but there are none.

The most difficult part being to find the one that suits us.

Furthermore, I think this forum lists almost all possible ways to achieve OBE, but all require work and time.
29  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Astral Projection Secrets & Methods DVD on: May 15, 2011, 13:29:19
Every time I read things like "I have developed secrets and methods" I usually stay away.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My approach to phasing on: April 13, 2011, 18:00:47
Excellent post. It covers some questions I had about phasing.

Thanks
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE techniques on youtube on: March 03, 2011, 18:18:26
Watching those new videos right now.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Summerlander's OOBEs/AP on: February 20, 2011, 22:08:30
Yes, please use carriage return Wink
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Magick of Crystals: A Guide to Mastering Astral Projection on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:17
Mystery remains...

Thanks for your review Kuroth and keep us informed of your progress.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: VERY simple and powerful LD technique on: February 01, 2011, 18:20:46
Thanks a lot for sharing your method here.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: January 28, 2011, 17:03:39
This is top notch material and selection.

Thanks a lot Xanth for all your work.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Magick of Crystals: A Guide to Mastering Astral Projection on: January 26, 2011, 23:31:53
Most of the reviewers on amazon for this book have only 1 review and the style used is quite similar but, never mind, it is not important.

I don't think a crystal can trigger an astral projection. It is only a tool. Maybe a good one for self confidence or kind of self-hypnosis purpose. Once again, this is just a personal opinion and as I am open minded, I am sincerely waiting for your review. There is always something interesting to get in a book Wink
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Magick of Crystals: A Guide to Mastering Astral Projection on: January 26, 2011, 11:36:40
I agree Volgerle and I don't like that.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Magick of Crystals: A Guide to Mastering Astral Projection on: January 25, 2011, 17:50:54
The reviews on amazon seem to have been written by the same person.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Magick of Crystals: A Guide to Mastering Astral Projection on: January 23, 2011, 21:04:15
How can a crystal help astral projection ?
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Success with the Gateway Experience? on: January 17, 2011, 16:42:54
Too bad I focus too much to M. Monroe's voice.

I am used to softer tones and his voice creates tensions in me.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An easy way to enter sleep paralysis at will and have OBEs on: January 13, 2011, 13:30:47
I have been practicing relaxation for years so I tried to pay attention to the micro movements I had. The only place is still the eyes, so difficult to ease this part !
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An easy way to enter sleep paralysis at will and have OBEs on: January 12, 2011, 18:54:23
I have never noticed those micro movements. I'll pay attention during my next relaxation session to check if I experience them.

Reaching SP in such a little time is worth some experiments Wink
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Phasing Assistance - Relaxing Your Head on: January 11, 2011, 22:39:52
Excellent post Xanth.
44  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: The Art Of Astral Projection - First Impressions on: January 05, 2011, 15:39:27
Good luck
45  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: The Art Of Astral Projection - First Impressions on: January 05, 2011, 11:58:00
I am impatient to read your review after a few days of practice.

If my memory is correct the same author created a product about how to contact the Akashic.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Beyond the abyss? on: December 30, 2010, 11:16:54
Apparently, this mp3 is not anymore sold on the website. Too bad.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Frank's Posts PDF! on: April 18, 2010, 10:39:15
amazing !

Thanks a lot Xanth Smiley
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: (Frank's Newsletters) I am new here - I need some help on: April 02, 2010, 19:34:46
yes it is working. Thank you  smiley
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Question to phasing experts on: April 02, 2010, 19:33:47
Thanks again Indian for such a clear explanation.

Have you been able to phase during the day, when your body is fully awake ? That's the best moment I think (no risk of falling asleep) but the counter part is also that your body doesn't want to sleep and hence, phasing seems impossible.

What do you think ?
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Question to phasing experts on: April 01, 2010, 21:23:04
I read again Franck's description on phasing and apparently he suggests in one thread to look at the blackness with no expectation, and in another post, to focus inside ourselves.

I will try to look at every change inside my body and mind as definitely, I see no hypnagogic images.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4