The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 11:38:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 30, 2009, 22:08:12
Thanks for those explanations Vessen.

We do keep a positive attitude but it's true , the process is not that easy. Staying awake enough when waking up during the night is difficult...but of course, not impossible.

So let's keep this thread alive and share our successes soon !
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 28, 2009, 15:43:33
Me too, nothing special to report excepted a big headache this morning after many breathing technique tries during the night.

Maybe the title of the book should be changed : it may be not 'The Easiest Method to Learn Astral Projection! '

grin
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 27, 2009, 19:25:49
I'm wondering if I play a music CD or a CD with a voice talking, after waking up, my mind will have something to focus on.

Of course I'll let Vessen answers as I am not an expert but I am afraid that a CD or voice CD wakes you up too much and hence annihilates the chemical reaction described in the Ebook.

just my 2 cents Wink
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 27, 2009, 16:30:02
Getting vibrations is already a big success, especially for a first try.

my last night was a failure, I still couldn't go further the breathing stage. But I know it's just a matter of time !
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 26, 2009, 23:43:39
Alternating the body feeling and the breathing is an excellent idea. Doing both at the same time may be the reason why I can't reach the hypnagogic state...too much to do in a half-sleep mode.

thanks for this suggestion.
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Focusing on my breathing wakes me up completely on: March 26, 2009, 23:39:21
I just want to point out that I had a vivid OBE the first night I tried the VEH technique. It seems that everyone has overlooked the part the says to feel your body getting heavy.

I didn't skip this part at all.

I just didn't mention here as we can't reveal everything from the ebook. That wouldn't be fair for Vessen  wink
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: March 26, 2009, 22:23:52
I don't wake up as many times as you Don, but I am suffering from sleep deprivation. Certainly, as I describe in the thread that Marika has just started, because I focus on my breathing but nothing happens even though I do the exercice during a long time. I don't fall asleep and no hypnagogic imagery comes, so the final stage from VES can't be reached.

I'll also try the noticing state of mind...
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Focusing on my breathing wakes me up completely on: March 26, 2009, 22:18:45
Hi Marika,

It's funny you post this thread as I have the same problem with the VES as well. I wake up during the night, focus on my breathing as explained in the Ebook but then, nothing happens, I just stay awake even for a long time.

No hypnagogic images and like you also I am used to meditating without problem during the day.

So at a moment I quit and decide to sleep.

I remember reading this sentence by Franck Kepple about "noticing" and it's true, as Don says, that now I interpret it in a more useful and practical way.

So let's try this new approach tonight.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Try 'Scrying' technique for alt. phasing method. on: August 22, 2005, 18:56:21
That's the book and set of cards that I have but I haven't been able to see something, despite long exercises.

Whatever, it's an excellent book, worth reading.
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 29, 2004, 12:41:29
Maybe my 2nd question is stupid but if we do it horizontally, where does the white light and thus the tunnel comes from : from a perpendicular place of the head or also horizontally ? I am asking that as when trying to astral travel we often imagine going upwards, sa we were flying...

Is it possible to contact our spiritual guides with this technique ? that would be excellent.

Thank's again for sharing this method with us Tayesin.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 28, 2004, 18:23:46
Is it possible to achieve this very interesting technique laying on a bed, horizontally ?
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The triangle method on: November 04, 2004, 18:45:58
When I woke up this morning I tried for the first time the triangle method. I quickly had a sleep paralysis. No Obe but I think it's a good beginning.
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Focus 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep on: August 31, 2004, 07:38:00
Well, I am still going deeper into the trance state to the point I can't feel my physical body anymore. unfortunately, at this relaxation stage, the fast heartbeat keeps me from going farther and so, no hypnagogic imagery or the other signs of F10.

It's like I have taken too much caffein.

Majortom, is it usual to have this acceleration of the heart ? Is there something to do in order to make my practice successful ?

thank's.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Focus 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep on: August 27, 2004, 09:32:15
Ok, I have been exercicing the focus 10 a lot since the few days and I just wanted to briefly report my impressions, the bad and good one (as an optimistic person I prefer this order).

cons : - my heart when I am really relaxed accelerates the heartbeat
       - I usually have a headache the day after my experiments
       - I always eventually fall asleep
       - I haven't experienced yet the hypnagogic imagery or swirling clouds.

pro :  - I am able to relax very quickly
       - after a while I have a feeling of pleasant warmth in my bodyparts
       - I know understand, with the great help of Majortom, that body asleep does mean a sensory deprivation, state that I usually reach, but not at 100%
       - the free holosync alternative available from Astralpulse is of a great help in the Fosuc 10 process. I prefer it to the stressing rain sound of hemisync (I love good freebies)
       - I "am in the head" when I am doing the focus 10 exercice. I mean it's like my all being is there.

90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Focus 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep on: August 25, 2004, 10:53:39
Thank you. I'll stick to my daily practice (still many hours to reach the 200 hrs) and keep the forum informed when I am successful.

Have a nice day.

91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Focus 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep on: August 25, 2004, 06:51:43
Very interesting, as usual wink

My problem is : I can have a (slight) chance to reach the F10 level if I am a little bit sleepy BUT, then I usually fall asleep (even after a 6 hours night or at the end of the day).

If I do my exercices when I am fully awake, then it is almost impossible to reach the focus 10. Big dellema here.

I have reached the F10 a few times and I know as I am there as my visualization become almost photographical, I can read books or enjoy the few of a superb moutain as if I were physically present.

I think at that stage : woaaa, if only I could always have this visualization skill when I am conscious. Unfortunately this stage lasts a little time as I fall asleep shortly after...
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Focus 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep on: August 24, 2004, 15:43:16
Thank you so much MajorTom for taking so much time for describing so well the F10 state. It's the first time I see such a clear description of the process.

Anyway, I still have one question that has never been answered : apart from relaxing, what do you do when you are trying to reach the Focus 10 level ? I mean if you just wait for things to happen you fall asleep. So, do we have to concentrate to a specific part of the body, the third eye...

I know this question must sound stupid but to me, this is really not obvious as just think "I am aware" is risky as you can fall asleep quickly.

Thank you for your answer.

Faxman.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]