The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 08:23:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14
201  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / In Case Anyone Cares on: July 25, 2002, 00:31:01
Great Mug shot Jeff!

I love your site BTW, Ive finally found where all of the funny pictures I get in Emails come from! Keep up the great work! When I realised I could view them in such a concentration in the one place at first I thought my chest would collapse from laughter!

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
202  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Actual body shaking on: July 25, 2002, 00:23:29
As Grendal has said it does bring me out of trance, for this reason I normally do it towards the end of the session. I dont really see it as a problem because Im buzzing after the meditation and it feels great, but if it passes with time that is fine by me because the ultimate goal is to develope into a stronger energy being.

I guess the untimate is to experience the same sensations from the meditation without the shaking. Which it probably will because the shaking is most likely a sign of resistance - so it should get easier and stronger. If the shaking stopped but the energy raising continued this could be a good pre projection technique perhaps? If anyone has any ideas to add to this theory of mine I would be grateful.

My main reason for posting this was to find if this was common, and thanks to your responces I now know that it is! Its amazing we havent discussed this before.

Best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
203  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Fighting in line at McDonalds on: July 24, 2002, 00:16:01
Yeah that movie rocks! Almost hold it in as high a regard as Fight club, there is somwthing cool about movies that embrace insanity!

From Toms first post
"At first there were electrical sensations in my upper back. Then it felt like a bucket of cold water was poured through my kidneys, from which it flowed both up and down. After this it felt like I had immediately been forgotten"

Mobius you mention energy stealing, has anyone ever experienced a conciously made psychic vampirism attack? They most aim for the heart and solar plexus chakras dont they? I wonder if an attack on a charkra would create localised pain or a full body sensation like what Tom has described.

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
204  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Magic and Christianity on: July 23, 2002, 06:22:34
Mr Kakkarot

If you feel that manipulating energy yourself without the assistance of other deities is ok with your god then how about mastering elemental magic as you used in your weather spell. If you believe that Jehovah created the world and nature then do you feel it is ok to use natures forces?

I really have little understanding of Christian ideology but I respect every ones beliefs as being equal as long as they donít hurt anyone. So I hope my ignorance of your beliefs doesnít offend you, but here are some things maybe you could consider (based on my pretty limited understanding of your ways).

If  Jehovah created man with such a complex energy system and depth of mind to manipulate energy how could it be wrong to use it. If he created a universe with elemental energies that can be worked with why should it wrong to do so? Itís like putting a pool in the yard just to scream at your kids for using it - it does not seem to make sense.

All of the commandments about not killing, cheating and stealing are good rules but why would a god with such a concern for people want to limit them so strongly. Man is the master of the elements, with the equal control of the four powers man becomes apart of the fifth element - sprit, the tip of the top point of the pentagram. To stop mankind from being one with the energies of the universe is like clipping the wings of an eagle.

Search your heart and feelings, Iím sure you feel a love from your god and you love him in return. Does the love you feel belong to a deity that would cage your spirit in such a way? That is an honest question; please donít feel Iím trying to manipulate your beliefs. There seem to be lots of different variations of worship for Jehovah so would it be so wrong for you to follow your heart in doing it how you feel makes sense? The people who have done this in the past where no better then you. If I were you Id follow my heart.

Best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
205  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert and Sai Baba on: July 23, 2002, 05:49:29
Thats ok astralc, its so easy to misunderstand eachother and what we are trying to say  sometimes. I always feel horrible when these tense spots arise in the forums here, I really value the friendships I have here with like minded people more than my pride in some disagreement. But in this case it was a disagreement that didnt really exist anyway! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

We didnt realise that we were both defending the same person we look up to and we seem to have assumed the other was questioning Roberts goodness as a man, when in truth neither group in the argument was. But hey were only human!

best regards

Daivd

Veni Vidi Vici
206  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Lotus position on: July 23, 2002, 05:34:06
I remember reading somewhere that in yoga they use the lotus position with the intent of becoming uncomfortable aside from its benifits for energy flow. Dont really understand those crazzy folk however. As a side note has anyone ever done yoga? If so is it worth doing?

I do pretty much all of my energy work and meditation flat on my back with a folded shirt behind my head to avoide pain a little. You cant fall any further than the floor and you can be sure that your spine is perfectly straight! Some perople complaine that they fall asleep in this position but I do it on a nice hard wodden floor and Ive never dosed off even in trance. As a matrter of interest If you ever play with elemental meditation I have found it easier to get results lying down, especially with water. Could just be me however.

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
207  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Fasting when you are under weight on: July 23, 2002, 05:25:03
Actually now the Queensland Ambulance has changed its fitness tests from having the running endurance type of fittness (aerobic?) to muscular strength tests I have two and a half years to build up. As soon as I finish my nursing degree Im applying to be a paramedic, so maybe I had better visit that site Alpha and stop flirting with fasting http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
208  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Interesting sounds on: July 23, 2002, 05:13:30
Ever thought of doing a banising ritual in that infamous house of yours QBall!? But then again if they arnt hurting you or scaring you I could see the ammusement and experimenting that could be played with. But knowing me Id probably have to see how good a banishing ritual I could preform being Ive never actually done one.

Veni Vidi Vici
209  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Fighting in line at McDonalds on: July 23, 2002, 05:07:58
Kundalini raising apparently (I plan not to attempt tp raise mine for a long while) is such an involved and taxing experience that it would seem unlikely that anyone would use that much of there own energy just to give their ego a kick. To raise your own takes a lot of ability, to raise someone elses with nothing but your own intent would take a person that advanced I doubt they would find satisfaction in hurting some one anyway, or get all testy over something like that.

Kakkarot I remember you talking about sending dark ki (I think it was ki? I dont know much about Eastern energy theories) Im really curious to know how that works. Im pretty much a 'And ye harm none' wiccan ideologied fuzzy bunny but knowledge is power. Could it have been that perhaps which Tom felt. I imagine if I were so inclined I could send nasty hateful  energy into someone, would it be the same as that?

Actually Kakkarot if you dont mind could you give a brief summary of the Eastern energy types, Ive always been confused about them and Ive never asked! You seem to know about em.

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
210  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / EMPTY MIND MEDITATION ? on: July 21, 2002, 07:06:50
Not thinking is a matter of dicipline and can be learned at any time during the day not just when your trying to meditate. Simply whenever you have a free minute do your best to not let any thoughts creep into your head. They will and you just have to stop them as soon as you recognise them. Doing this a lot will speed up your ability to do this when you actually meditate. It can be pretty hard at times to just stop thinking about a seemingly important issue when it pops into your head however.

An exercise that works great for me is to go into your favourite meditative possition and start to deep breath (a count of sevenish seconds works for me). On the in breeth focus on the word IN and on the out breeth just the word OUT. Only focus on these words and only on one word at a time, you cant be thinking in the back of your mind about the next word. This teaches you how to stop thoughts entering your mind and is easier then just going without thought cold turky. If you mess up and think about anything else just gently go back into the pattern again. The deep breathing helps you slow down your mind a little too.

Once that ones as easy as bakin a cake there is a great exercise with numbers. On the in and out  breath think one, on the next breath two and so on until you reach twenty. The catch is if you think outside of the number your on or if you lose count you start at one again. You need to honest with yourself. Once you can (or if you already can) reach twenty you are doing pretty well.

In my opinion concentration excises like these or the ones in astral dynamics are the key to learning to quieting the mind. Also after ten minutes of a tedious exercise its much easier to attempt the blissful state that is simply not thinking.

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
211  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Upright pentagram on: July 19, 2002, 16:22:39
Sorry I just replied to your PM before I read it here!, you can stick my responce in here for more discussion if you like.

Veni Vidi Vici
212  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Upright pentagram on: July 19, 2002, 03:23:46
HI Qball

I dug this up for you, its all old thread from p2 of the spiritual development forum. All you answers should be in here, but if there not ask!

http://http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=532http://

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
213  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert and Sai Baba on: July 19, 2002, 03:14:25
People put down your swords!

Some of you have not read my post as it was ment to read, it makes sence to me but it is obviously not clear so please allow me to clarify!

Ok my interpretation of Madjacks raising of this topic and posting was that he had made up his mind about Sai Baba and by Robert being associated with him Roberts integrity was in question

To quote Madjack
"suppose the allegations are true and yet Mr Bruce did experience what he says - what then?"

I am obviously the only person who interpreted this as a challenge to Roberts integrity, it can be interpreted in many ways. Now if you understand that this is how I interpreted it and read my last post you will see that what I posted was in the compleate defence of Robert.

My statement that Roberts integrity was the issue not Sai Babas was made because from my interpretation of Madjacks posts (prior to his clarification) as it seemed he was in laymens terms saying "Well if Sai Baba is a childmolester and Robert holds him in such a hight place then whats that make Robert?" So to clarify my statement I was implying that Madjack was not meaning to discuss the integrity of Sai Baba but rather Roberts. Make sence now?

In essence my interpretation of Madjacks posts (which apparently was off the mark) led me to feel about him and respond to him in the same way your interpretation of my posting has you to respond to me. My post was entierly in responce to the statement I quoted at its begining.

Madjack - thank you for the clarification

astralc and distant bell- no disrespects but I dont feel you read my post fully. I can understand that if you did not realise my statement was  about Madjacks comment I quoted at the begining then the first sentence of my post would have made you gasp. However the other four sentances should have made it abundantly clear that I was in no way questioning Roberts integrity but rather defending it. Please re read my post.

To quote myself
"I find myself strongly opposed to insinuations that Robert is involved with child molestation or any other such hideous things"

how does one miss read that any way?

MORE EXAMPLES

"Robert is a family man who clearly dedicates a vast amount of his time to sharing what he has learned to help others advance spiritually. Robert does not seek to be considered a guru or a great spiritual leader; he has earned his following through a genuine commitment to helping others."

Now does this sound like a post that was questioning Roberts integrity or defending it?

For what its worth I entered into this thread only because I felt Robert was being criticised. I dont know much about Sai Baba and I dont really care much either but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt if Robert states that he is a good man, he hasnt led me wrong yet.

I hope I have cleared this up, unfortunatley it is very easy to mis interperate posts sometimes. Is there any critisism I have earned from my post I have not cleared up?

regards

Fenris

Veni Vidi Vici
214  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert and Sai Baba on: July 18, 2002, 03:17:41
"suppose the allegations are true and yet Mr Bruce did experience what he says - what then?"

The question being raised here is more concerning Robert Bruce's integrity rather than Sai Baba's. Regardless of what Sai Baba is or is not I find myself strongly opposed to insinuations that Robert is involved with child molestation or any other such hideous things. Robert is a family man who clearly dedicates a vast amount of his time to sharing what he has learned to help others advance spiritually. Robert does not seek to be considered a guru or a great spiritual leader; he has earned his following through a genuine commitment to helping others.

I like many here have a great deal of respect for Robert Bruce if you are not here to learn, or not here to teach and you have no respect for the forums owner then why are you here?

Veni Vidi Vici
215  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert and Sai Baba on: July 16, 2002, 06:08:20
We have had this discussion and it ended like this.

From Roberts post

In closing this conversation, I would also have to say that the experience I had with Sathya Sai Baba, where he materialized before me (I was awake and my eyes were wide open) does not support said allegations to be real. The ability to do such a thing is a highly advanced spiritual act. I would have put it down to wishful-thinking causing a desire-based hallucination, if I had been a devotee. But I was not then, nor am I now or have ever been, a Baba devotee. At the time of this experience, I had barely even heard of Baba. (A friend of mine had shown me a book and some pictures, and a video, of Baba, several months earlier, that's all). In matters like this, I must follow my personal experience and my heart. So, I choose not to believe that the slander leveled against Baba has any truth behind it. It just does not fit the personality and aura of the wonderful being who materialized before me that day.

Veni Vidi Vici
216  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Fasting when you are under weight on: July 15, 2002, 00:36:15
Howdy doody everyone!

Ok things about my recent fasting experience for Distant Bell and all who are interested.

The hunger pains subsided after I had missed all of my normal meal times on the first day, the first few hours are the worst. During these first few hours you get constant cravings for all sorts of bizzar foods and you can almost taste them. I found this fast heaps easier than the time I did it for the 40 hour fammine. Being so aware of your bodily needs when your normally a head in the clouds person is very profound. I would recomend to anyone attempting to develope spirtually that they just go a day without food just to experience this.

I had a terrible nights sleep the first night and I had horrible leg cramps the whole night, I woke up about four hours earlier than I normally would. I dont feel it was due to the poor quality of sleep but rather that fact that my body had less processing to get done.

On the second day I had the deepest trance I have ever had, it was really neat, on my decent I without any though to do so experienced another verson of myself giving self affirmations of what to keep doing to avoide distraction. Like a guided meditation guided by me! But I was not seemingly in control of the voice. I also had the most vivid image visualisations I have ever had, by visualisations I dont mean just imagining I mean actually seeing the image like a TV screen in your mind. Energy body manipulatoin seemed to be somewhat easier. During all meditation and energy work I did not once even think about hunger.

There were however some other negative things for me. When I was a little younger I went through a stage in life where I did not eat NOTcause I felt I was overweight, but because I didnt feel I disearved to eat. Basically I punished myself for my percieved worthlessness by not eating. Although I have delt with all of these things and am much healthier now fasting provided the stimulas to remember how I used to feel in these times.

Fasting detoxes the body be giving time to remove substances without putting more in. I am doubtful that there are build ups of chemicals in the body fat or anywhere in the body that are released during fasting. This is done somewhat during sleep. My studies in Anatonmy and Physiology have never mentioned any such build ups, but more importantly they have shown me how perfectly the body maintains homeostasis. The human body is nearly perfect when it comes to keeping a constand chemical balance. The only chemicals that are stored are those that are needed or potentially needed. And even stored substances always have a purpose other than just being stroed. For example Calcium is stored in bones and provides structure, it is released into the extra cellular fluid to maintain a constant volume and is responsible for muscle contraction and nuron firing. The body is simply to perfect for such build ups of some chemicals (and what chemicals are they anyway) to occur.  

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
217  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is Merkabar? on: July 11, 2002, 01:59:30
I clearly need to buy a copy of Modern Magic! I here about it every where!

Veni Vidi Vici
218  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / ability ? on: July 11, 2002, 01:55:32
Hi Tortue

The phone thing is very true and good to experiment with but its probably not ethical to use it to cut bills down, just kidding there http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

You clearly have quite an ability and you should read everything you can get your hands on you feel relates to it. To be honest this is not an area I have great knowledge in and I hope perhaps someone who knows more will post soon to help answer your questions.

Dont let this scare you but the 'cords' we send people can stay attached for a long while if they are strong and it may not be for the best if you do not make some effort to remove your link to an individual after you have done what you wish to do.

While I know a little about how we link to people and I have done what you do on a few occasions you are clearly very talented and I dont feel I am learned enough in this area to give serious guidence at what is potentially a great turing point in your life. I am however familure with the feelings that come with the gaining of awareness about a new ability so what ever concerns you have in this area Im sure I can be of help with. But by all means post with any questions you have, there are a lot of very well read people here who may be able to help. Personally I am well read in other areas http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Perhaps you should start a new thread with a clearer name?

best regards

Daivd

Veni Vidi Vici
219  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A Shadow Aura on: July 11, 2002, 01:34:46
Hi Distant Bell!

I think you are probably actually seeing the aura, not an after image so be happy! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

What you describe is the ethric layer, now try to see it around animals and plants. Unless you have a volunteer I would only stare at people when you know they wont notice.

When it first started for me I could see auras easier in bright sunlit environments, but not too bright because it makes the aura hard to see. In highschool the white brick walls of the class rooms made a good backdrop to practice on the people in front of me. To focus I would relax my eye muscles and just let the image appear. I usually would let my eyes rest just at the edge of the skin.

By just trying to see them as much as you can in your day to day life you condition your self to see them easier. It took about three months or so for me to see them in most light conditions and without trying to focus or relax my eyes. Now about two years later I dont have to try to see them, they are just a normal part of my everyday life. But they never lose their magic or beauty.

My advice is to keep experimenting with back drops and lighting just like you are. By learing to see them easily in perfect conditions you will naturally begin to see the auras in other environments. Keep up meditation and energy work, practice when ever you feel the want and really enjoy your new gift! When I was where you are now I was running about trying to see them around all of my pets and having a great time. Now you have it you are not going to lose it, so take your time and play with your talent! You earned it!

Please post with any other questions you may ever have, It makes me very happy to play a part in what will be a wonderful journey for you.

Good luck and have fun!

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
220  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Fasting when you are under weight on: July 11, 2002, 01:13:12
Im actually starting today, I decided to do it later in the week because I work tonight and tomorrow night so my family will not notice Im not eating, I dont think they would understand. Ive done the 40hour famine before so I know what to expect, after the first day it isnt on your mind so much.

I plan to see how one days fasting effects meditation tonight after work, and tomorrow I will do a lot more playing around. But if I faint or anything (got a habbit of doin that) Ill give it a miss.

Sahlyn- Yeah I too think the monk joke was great!

Ok by Z by

David

Veni Vidi Vici
221  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is Merkabar? on: July 10, 2002, 03:26:44
HI Tom, Im working on figuring all of that out and the site ralphm gave is really good. However it looks alot like a lot of the knowledge is withheld in the name of money, as the words 'explaned in the course' come up a bit. They also say that the meditation should only be done under qualified guidence ect ect ect $$$. I however get the feeling that this is indeed something that has real purpose and has been around for some time. It appears to be a systeml to make the right and left brains work together and to reach the deep dark receses of the mind. Much like the high magic concept of making the ego mind work with the unconcious mind I think.

But I think Ill sefinately have to post about this sacred geometry stuff once I have some idea what its about.

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
222  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / ability ? on: July 10, 2002, 03:20:44
Hi Tortue!

Two ideas come to mind.

1. This is kinda a form of sympathetic magic, where like draws to like. By concentrating on the individual and subsequently their energy signiture (I made that term up just now BTW http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> ...star trek?) the individual is drawn to it/themselves. This idea is somewhat flawed however by the fact that people are usually drawn to energy they need not what they have.

2. It is well known in the literature (a way of me trying to say Im not making things up or making up new words) when you concentrate on someone you send a cord of sorts to the individual. It is how long distance psychic work is done. Everyone does this all the time, the cord that exists between couples and twins is very strong and is how people get that 'felling' that something is wrong with the other person. Natural ability is perhaps why this works well for you.

I could blabber on about these links or cords for some time a little later if you are interested.

BTW as a matter of interest you can learn to control this and make people ring you...cuts down on bills!

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici
223  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Practical uses for energy. on: July 10, 2002, 03:03:21
It seems there are a lot of things I have learned to do in the last few years since I began learning about metaphysical and occult things that I now see as a norm! There are things mentioned here that I didnt consider a work of 'energy', probably because I started doing them back long before I did any significant energy work, when it was just auras, wicca and ignorance/learning basics.

I have never attempted to actually block noise but I know how to create shields around my aura well. For example if i dont want to be noticed (I didnt think of this as a stealth thing, more  real invisibility) I imagine my aura as being self contained and not sending anything out, I see it as being clouded with smoke and I slow my thought. And most importantly I know that I wont be noticed. I can get peoples attention but it works on some more than others, but more often than not its to a person who looks sad so I can give them a smile. But you have to be careful because some sensitive people can get a shock.

Crossing your legs putting your hands together and locking your thumbs then placing your hands in your lap seems to block your aura in a way that it is harder for your energy to reach equalibrium with those around you (a normal thing). Good for public transport or crowds where there are lots of often unhappy people who will drain you somewhat. But if you do this to often it becomes hard for people to relate to you. I think I first read this in a book by Judith Collins, it works well, also good for not being noticed.

I dont consider myself wiccan anymore because the circular path does not make as much sence as it used to. The spiral evolution of hermeticism is probalbly the category I fit into now. However other than the particular beliefs of soul reincarnation and the emphasis on low magic I retain the laws of the religion in my beliefs (wich are kept more fluid like ideas) thus I tend to stear clear from manipulating others and harming people. However when manners fail and people could get hurt manipulation of some sort may be necisary. In a room of angry people it can often be calmed be sending peaceful white energy throughout the whole room and feeing the room slow down. It is the reverse of how a psychic vampire with some knowledge would manipulate people to become very emotional to make them more open to feeding on. It takes practice and is kinda hard to discribe, but anybody can do it, just have an imagination and above all else believe.

Also the potential behind good visualisation/imagination combined with the belief that what you are doing will definately work is underated by many people. The idea does not appeal to the strong ego because the event of failure (sometimes there are more important forces or guiding forces of sorts at work) when you KNEW that you would not fail would destroy such people resulting in a lack of confidents detrimental to everything. For this reason believing in your own ability is hard for many. The fact that high level magic leads to an inevitable conflict with the ego complicates matters. Also complicating the idea is chaos magic, whos practitioners embrace egotistical thinking to enhance the power of KNOWING that they can do something. hmm complicated

regards

Daivd

Veni Vidi Vici
224  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is Merkabar? on: July 09, 2002, 01:48:41
Why Thankyou good people! I have some reading to do!

thanks

David

Veni Vidi Vici
225  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A Shadow Aura on: July 09, 2002, 01:43:58
Hi Distant Bell!

Im sure you have probably read this before but just in case it helps Ill post this. Please keep in mind that this is only my experience and could be different for someone else.

When you first see auras you see the ethric layer just above the skin, it is the most dense layer and thus the easiest to see. The aura becomes more refined the further from the body. The best way to see the ethric is just like you are trying - so do keep at it!!! Its just my experience but the ethric layer does not appear to move or pulse like the rest of the aura, or it is too thin and consistent in colour and brightness to detect movement easily. It is well known that the ethric varies greatly in size between individuals but dont expect to see the whole ethric layer at once (so dont get worrid when you read it can be up to 7-12mm  thick and yours only seems to be 2mm). When I first started to see auras the ethric layer was all I could see and it was really thin on everybody. The ethric appears like a white bluish haze to me.

After a while you begin to see shadowy movement beyond the ethric perhaps up to 1 foot beyond the body, and with time your ability to see this increases and the distance from the body you see it may do also. It may become recognisable that there are layers and you might start to see the outline of the first outer egg shaped spirt layer, the first layer that is not influenced by body shape/outline. And lastly you begin to see colour, this is where I am at, however others may see colour from the very begining so please dont limit your self by beliving that you cant.

If you ever have any questions please ask, I also know that Qui gon sees the aura very well so what I dont know Im sure he or someone else can help with. Sometimes others personal experience helps in ways that books cant. But I have lots of books I can look into for answers for you too! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Please stick with it, but remember that psychic ability is best considered as a added benefit of personal energy and spiritual development - not a reason to pursue it. I can see i was very luck in that one day I just started to see them.

best of luck

David

Veni Vidi Vici
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14