The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 06, 2021, 20:21:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I think I am going crazy. on: January 14, 2004, 21:06:26
This thing has happened on three seperate occasions. Either I'm losing it or everyone around me is.

Someone will always tell me something. The conversation dies. Then about 10 minutes later, I ask them a question about what they told me. They get these terrified looks on their faces and say "How did you know about *insert what they said*" And I respond with. "You just told me!" And then they say "No I didn't, I never said anything about that."

It's quite frustrating, because it happened twice today.

Am I delusional...or is it just them?
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Common Dream Themes. on: December 18, 2003, 01:51:31
What's your most common dream theme? Death? Being abandoned? Chased? Finding love?
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telepathy Experiences. on: October 17, 2003, 23:21:46
I think had some results and I wanted to share. And I want to hear other people's telepathy stories. [Smiley]

One of my friends and I "send" each other colors. It's gotten to the point where I either hear a voice in my head or see the color flash in my head.
  I also made index cards with colors on them. And when I touch them, the color shows up in my head.

Is that telepathy, or ESP, or something all together different...like colorkinesis...[Tongue]
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreaming about Holocaust on: August 21, 2003, 23:49:50
I've had 3 dreams in the past couple months about the Holocaust, that I was Jew trying to escape the ghettos, or something of that nature. I never have more than one of one type of dream (well be sides war dreams but those are different to me). Is there some reason I keep dreaming about the Holocaust? Am I missing the big picture?

Input would be appreciated [|)]
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / New to lucid dreaming, I don't know if it happened on: July 30, 2003, 22:28:22
I'm not sure I've had a lucid dream. I always remember my dreams though, ever since I was just a little kid. Well anyway, I was trying to OBE last night, and I feel asleep and I dreamed I was in a warehouse, then I suddenly realized I was dreaming and I have always wanted to fly, so that's what I did until I hit a wall [B)] then I made my friend materialize, when they started chasing me I forgot I was dreaming and it turned into an ordinary dream. But the weird thing is, when I realized it was a dream, my first thought was "I should ask the pulse about this.." I'm such a dork, I dream about the pulse...

But could someone tell me if that is a lucid dream or if I'm really offbase and a lucid dream is something else completely?

And I'm really sorry to make a new thread before using the search function, I don't know exactly how to look this one up. [V]
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Pyrokinesis... on: July 23, 2003, 01:33:04
I was curious if anyone can do pyrokinesis because thats one of the abilities I'm trying to develop. I think I'm improving though because I'm using a match technique, where you put out the flame and try to relight the embers. The embers only spark for me though instead of fully relighting.
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / PSI Balls..I think I almost made one. Tips? on: July 21, 2003, 23:57:52
I don't know what a small PSI Ball is supposed to feel like, but I think it was there was a warmth between your hands? Is that right? I don't know because it was only my third time trying to make a ball. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it bigger?

8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis on: July 20, 2003, 16:49:02
I've been trying to do telekinesis for a couple weeks. A question for anyone who has this ability, how long did it take you? I'm willing to wait a while but I'm just curious. [Cheesy]
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / New to this. on: July 19, 2003, 22:57:15
I've only been doing things like this for a couple weeks, Telepathy (My friend and I can send each other colors okay..) Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and psi balls, but I still feel like I belong here. Is that weird? I feel like for the first time in my life I truely belong somewhere.

I would like to talk to someone just to learn more about these things. [Cheesy]
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I think I am going crazy. on: January 15, 2004, 22:07:32
I always thought Postcognition was selective hearing. [Tongue]

The first two times it happened, it didn't bother me much because it wasn't about significant things. But the third time it freaked me out. My sister said at the bus stop that a teacher from our former elementary school had died that day. When we got home that afternoon she said to me "You know Mrs. Baitman died?" I said "Yes, You told me that this morning." And she said "I don't know how, I found out about it this afternoon."

And the knowing you're crazy thing. It drives me crazy (no pun intended.) thinking about it. Because if you say you're crazy. You know you are sane. But thinking you are makes you crazy.
11  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Does everything have an opposite? on: January 02, 2004, 01:26:54
The opposite of 0 cannot be one. One's opposite is -1. And 1 cannot have two opposites. Is there anything that has two opposites? Not that I can think of.
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 2004 predictions on: December 31, 2003, 17:24:13
Well, I hope they don't happen too, none of that seems too pleasant.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 04 - Goofy Predictions! on: December 28, 2003, 19:00:16
UFO Baby grows up to be elected President of the USA in 04.

Bush is re-elected?! *gasp* [Tongue]

I predict...*takes out crystal ball*

That all computers everywhere will rebel and attack, like I always said they would...

Skittles will rain from the sky.

A mad man will attempt to brainwash toddlers through soup cans.

All Astral Pulse members are made head of a new world order...[Cheesy]

14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling God!! on: December 28, 2003, 18:44:12
How can I tell this is going to go in circles already?
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling God!! on: December 28, 2003, 13:53:57
Ok, I don't know loads of information on religion considering I'm only 14. But I do know that the Christian God hasn't been around forever. So my question to you God. Where were you for the couple million years people worshiped the storm clouds and sun gods?
16  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Does everything have an opposite? on: December 27, 2003, 23:21:11
The opposites of 1 and 2 are -1 and -2. So they can't be the opposites of zero.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Women and OBES on: December 23, 2003, 23:12:27
Current Astral Pulse Statistics.

Members

Total Members: 4297
Female members: 834
Male members: 2872

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Women and OBES on: December 22, 2003, 23:58:43
Hmmm odd, I've always seen more men around here than women. Maybe I'm just a pitiful observer. [|)]

19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Lets make a Telepatic experiment on: December 21, 2003, 22:04:40
I should be free anytime tomorrow, I have something to do now during my grounded time..
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Common Dream Themes. on: December 21, 2003, 19:18:23
My most common is being chased or followed. =
Holy,
   Recurring dreams about bowling? Maybe the bowling symbolizes something bigger? Or maybe whenever a certain event happens, you get the bowling dream. But don't listen to me, I can't figure out my own dreams, let alone others. heh.

Lifebreath,
   I hate those miss the test dreams.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Lets make a Telepatic experiment on: December 17, 2003, 18:11:27
I'd be willing to play around if we did colors.

My friends and I get a lot of those right. [|)]
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Who has talked about OBE/AP with friends, etc? on: December 17, 2003, 18:08:20
When I first started getting into stuff like this, everyone thought I was nuts, except one close friend. So I just let them think I out grew it like most of my other hobbies.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My car loves me on: December 15, 2003, 01:34:08
LOL!
24  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Good websites for Fiction Writers on: December 14, 2003, 21:35:20
http://www.fictionpress.com/

That is a good place, if you would like to share your origal works or read other peoples.

There is also its sister site. http://www.fanfiction.net/

You can write spinoffs off books, tvs, etc.
25  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Jesus on: December 14, 2003, 01:19:47
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.  Do not believe in traditions becuase they have been handed down for many generations.  Do not believe anything because it is spoken or rumored by many.  Do not believe anything because it is written in your religious books.   Do not beleive in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.  But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."  -Buddha
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5