The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 06:42:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Time machine is it possible.???? on: October 22, 2003, 22:56:48
Of course we can all time travel...
First you go to the international dateline, where the day changes first (where ever that may be.) and walk back and forth over it. Bravo you can go between two days at once![|)]

Okay...I don't know a way to seriously time travel. Although I read somewhere. You could freeze your body..I cant remember the technical term...and then in about 300 years our so they could unfreeze you, and you would be the same age. And you could meet your great-great-great-great-grandkids. And see everything in the "future" but the only problem with that theory is, you could never get back to your own "time".
52  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telepathy Experiences. on: October 22, 2003, 00:37:21
*UPDATE*

I took the PSAT's today. And since I'm a freshmen. I didn't really have to care. [Tongue] And I was sitting next to my friend that I practice telepathy with. And I sent her blue during the test. At the end...I told her I had sent her a color. And she blurted out..."I knew there was a reason I kept seeing blue!!!!!Why you mess me up Leslie..I couldn't concentrate."

[Cool]Insert
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What ever happend to the black hole thread? on: October 21, 2003, 00:57:50
I remember that thread! Wow, yeah, when did it die? I want to hear if anyone actually tried.

::gets popcorn out for stories:: [Cheesy]
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone at all can help me with this on: October 19, 2003, 20:03:43
Hmm...so 14 doesn't exsist. [:I]Insert

yeah....so scratch the 14...I'm a 6.
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone at all can help me with this on: October 18, 2003, 15:30:51
Aries

Life number: 14 (4/2/89)

Music: anything, but partial to alternative.
56  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psychic statistics on: October 18, 2003, 02:54:13
quote:
Originally posted by PyroPsion69

AHA I got it...why not have an addition to AstralPulse somewhere, I dunno stick a link to it somewhere on the forum, and have a map - like Map quest kinda cept it would be used to help newerish psychics and the like find each other. People would voluntarily place a marker on the map, it could probably be tied in with the account of the forum, so people could zoom in on their region and see who's around them.

Good idea. I would like to find people in my area who are into stuff like this. [|)]
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / It's Opposite Day! on: October 14, 2003, 18:15:15
If it were opposite day, then I could fly...and I wouldn't have to dust the house. [Cheesy]
58  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Is your house haunted? on: October 11, 2003, 00:05:36
Sounds like a haunted house to me.... [:O]

I'm pretty sure my house is haunted and so is everyone who knows me. Multiple times my brother and sister have been possessed. The most memorable was when I had a friend spending the night and we went downstairs to get some blankets and my younger brother pops up out of a dead sleep, and starts singing "jimmy crack corn and i dont care"...now this sounds like sleepwalking. We put him back in bed and go to my room, where my sister is sleeping. She sits up in her bed and says "has jimmy already cracked his corn?" I almost screamed. I could think of no logical reason why they would say the same things waking out of a dead sleep. She goes back to sleep. Then we see my brother in my doorway and he says "HI GUYS! I just wanted to say goodnight!!!"

Maybe they shared a dream or something...i dont know.

59  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Check this out! (Mind Trick?) :) on: October 09, 2003, 22:55:40
quote:
Originally posted by eeb

Ha,
Im different, I was thinking in lettuce

I thought lettuce too!
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Did AP switch to a larger font? on: October 05, 2003, 18:38:05
This happened to me to. I pressed CTRL+Scroll as jc84corvette suggested and bam...huge letters! But just press the buttons again and it goes back to normal.[Wink]
61  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / dream rememberence from whole of my life on: October 01, 2003, 22:52:52
I have this too, I could probably write down 40 dreams I've had since I was 5. I have always wondered why I remember then so vividly. I need to stick around here to find out if anyone has some answers.

::takes out tent:: [|)]
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Informal Poll: How old are you? on: September 11, 2003, 21:30:13
14. Yes I know, I'm a young one. [Tongue]
63  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I think i've got something on: September 11, 2003, 20:57:28
I don't know how reliable that is, infact I don't reliable anything is...but anyways, I read some of the site, it's amusing. Whoever wrote it, knows their stuff and has a sense of humor. [Smiley]
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / wacky images to meditate upon! on: September 10, 2003, 22:38:29
Awesome! I love things like that. Thanks for posting it.[|)]
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / WHAT'S YOUR SIGN BAYBEEEE? on: September 06, 2003, 00:55:44
Aries in the year of the snake.  [Wink]

So many Tauruses! I feel outnumbered....eeek.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / im just posting this to become a regular memeber on: September 03, 2003, 23:19:20
I just read 9 pages about STARS. I don't think I have ever read 9 pages about anything. So after all that hard work I decided this needed my imput.

::Throws imput at thread::

No really, I think this is a great nonsense topic [Tongue]
67  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Asteroid strike in 2014 - dewmed after all? on: September 03, 2003, 22:28:56
Hmm I trust the government about...oh 1% of the time...I guess I should make my own preparations ::runs off to dig bomb shelter:: [|)]
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Favorite Lyrics! on: September 03, 2003, 00:20:07
Gee, I haven't see this thread in a while. Glad it's back Cheesy

Vendetta Red. Good Stuff...woot! [|)]

"Suicide Party"

I'm turning a deaf ear
To your bloody ministries
Save it for the afterlife, honey
Cause everybody knows
The more we nurture our perversions
The more human we become
Sing, children, sing it to the sun
Struck down, I hate what you've become
Your comet catcher conned you, baby
Straight down, you'll plummet to the earth
They finally caught the killer
They found his skin beneath her nails
Squeeze him hard enough and he'll confess
We swore a solemn oath
To never disobey
But then he took our wives and kids away
Sing children, sing it to the sun
Straight down you'll plummet to the earth
Faith exposes us
(Ashamed of who we are)
When they're cursing your name you'll be falling apart
Faith exposes us
(Ashamed of who we are)
When they're cursing your name you'll be falling apart
Sing children, sing it to the sun
Straight down, you'll plummet to the earth

69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Pick a topic any topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on: September 01, 2003, 23:15:08
Joke time! I'm going to make fun of myself and tell an ADD joke...

How many ADD kids does it take to change a lightbulb?

Give up?

Hey want to go play soccer?

Blonde Jokes too? Okay I'm a blonde, I'm up for it.

What's the smartest blonde out there?

Drumroll...

A golden retriever!
70  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / colors, energy or just hallucinations?? on: September 01, 2003, 23:09:35
Now...these hoppers...could they change the radio station? Because all my radios are insane. One of them changes the stations randomly and the others just go fuzzy whenever they like. And they TV's turn themselves back on after I turn them off...little mischievious hoppers [Tongue]
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / One thing you dont know about me on: August 27, 2003, 21:03:41

1)The oldest of three kids and I am a freshman...in highschool, gee it blows to be on the bottom of the chain again.
2)I love pizza. [Tongue]
3)Have a strange obsession with storms.
4)Love to Read [Cheesy]
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What if you find Aladins Lamp? on: August 26, 2003, 23:11:32
Three wishes?! YAY! [Cheesy]

1) To rule the world (Long time dream tehe or maybe because I'm power hungry [:O]) so I can end world hunger and stuff without wasting wishes [Tongue]
2)To be able to perform one of the kinesis's
3)To rid the televions of commercials! [Wink]Insert
73  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreaming about Holocaust on: August 25, 2003, 00:29:40
Did you have any past relatives that went through that horrable event of history?

No, I don't think so, as far as I know, my backround is mainly Irish. [?]
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Revolution on: August 21, 2003, 23:40:05
And the really sad part is, that Dubya will probably be re-elected so we can have four more years of Oil wars and being the global police because there aren't enough of us to change the polls...if only I could vote. [Sad!]
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OUCH on: August 15, 2003, 00:37:53
Hmm your head on the wall? I felt a pressure like that on the temples of my head and my hands...like a sumo wrestler was sitting on them...lol.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5