The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 10:44:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
76  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Are you getting this too ? on: August 15, 2003, 00:21:40
I've been feeling that the human race is coming upon a major obstacle soon, myself.

Also last night I just had a horrible gut feeling that something awful was going to happen. I come home turn on the radio and find out that there has been a major power outage o.0
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Survey.... on: August 11, 2003, 20:17:56
1. Are you male of female?
-Female

2. What race do you associate yourself with, if any?
-I'm caucasion
3. What is your favorite color?
-Blue, cereulean to be specific..
4. Favorite type of music (and group if you have a specific favorite)?
-Rock...Vendetta Red, Rufio
5. Favorite kind of films (ie. drama, action, documentary)? Do you have a specific favorite? Action!

6. Do you read often, sometimes or never? Always.

7. If you enjoy reading, what kind of books do you like? Hmm, everything except biographies.

8. Do you like television? Do you watch often? Sometimes TV drives me crazy and I read a book in revenge..

9. How do you feel about the media? The over and under exaggerate everything and they work for the government who tells us nothing...

10. Do you consider youself open minded? No

11. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Depends on the day

12. How do you feel about capitalism? Ehh I have no idea.

13. Do you feel racism is a big problem still? Yes

14. What is your favorite type of food (general, ie. Italian and/or specific, ie. lasagna)? Is pizza a category?

15. Do you believe in God (ie. intelligent design of the universe)?
  Not really
16. Do you believe in evolution?
yes

17. Do you enjoy watching sports? Only Hockey

18. How do you feel about homosexuality? As long as they don't bother me, then they can go for it.

19. Is society better today then 200 years ago? Technology wise, yes, morally wise, no.

20. If you had one wish, what would it be? That school would not start tomorrow. [Cheesy]
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / WHAT DO YOU DO ? on: August 11, 2003, 20:08:28
You caught me, I like writing fiction [^] even though I'm 14...
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where are you all from? on: August 11, 2003, 20:00:27
The Boro in Tennessee, althought I wasn't born here.

[Sad]InsertI wish the bible belt didn't consider everything a sin...
80  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The end of the world-2012? on: August 07, 2003, 18:40:58
I'll have to do more research before I make an opinion about 2012 but I agree with Tab, a pole shift (from what I gather about it) would be pretty awesome [Cheesy] We humans could do without material things for a while. Plus it might cancel school ::evil grin::...wait by then I will be out of school. Ahh, no fair.
81  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / My Visions on: August 07, 2003, 18:13:30
For about a year I've been dreaming about war, nuclear war, biological war, human vs human in pyschical contact war. And its beginning to give me this feeling that there's something in the future I should be ready for. :-/
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Would you Believe in Astral Travel If... on: August 05, 2003, 21:18:36
I like your theory goingslow [^]

And yes I belive in AP and OBE even I have never experienced one myself.
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I admit it, I'm a GAMER,..are you? on: August 04, 2003, 18:24:10
Geez, I feel like I'm in the stone age and I'm only 14, we have a super nintendo and a PS2 but the PS2 collects dust because I can't stand it. On the other hand, my friends and I are hard core super nintendo freaks. Donkey Kong and Mario [^]
84  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / weird ball thing! on: August 03, 2003, 23:13:37
I always wondered what I was seeing out of the corner of my eye...my house is filled with hoppers 0.o

Can you talk or communicate with these creatures? Or do they just hang around and make noise?
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Locale on: August 01, 2003, 23:03:08
This is an awesome idea. I cant' wait till I can finally OBE to get there. [Cheesy]
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / New terrorist attack (yeah, I know... Hey, Adrian) on: August 01, 2003, 22:24:34
Okay but you have to think of the knife theory in another light. If they gave out knives to everyone on the plane, if a terrorist were on board we would be giving them a weapon. Even though there would probably be only 3 or 4 hijackers and a hundred or so other people armed with knives, we never know what could happen.

We could just have special units on the planes armed with knives, pepper spray, etc.
87  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Tip to induce Lucid Dreaming on: July 30, 2003, 23:45:51
Okay, I'm really new to this.

When you said you weren't sure you had a lucid dream, I didn't know I had one until about 15 minutes after I had woken up and it all came back to me. I had to sit down to think about it because it scared and it was my first lucid dream.
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Being in a band on: July 28, 2003, 00:26:11
Two of my friends and I often want to start a band, but then we realize we can't play instruments, don't have money to play the instruments, and have no talent, and I have stagefright..so the dream kind of dies...

By the way...Kick normal in butt and leave it in the dust!
89  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I did it! on: July 27, 2003, 14:27:42
Congrats. I've been trying to do TK for awhile now with almost no luck but I'm determined or maybe that's stubborn ::shrugs::
Please continue posting success stories, I always like to hear those.
90  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis on: July 26, 2003, 01:40:10
Maybe I will try it. I have to have an open mind right?
91  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis on: July 24, 2003, 22:56:11
Chanting like a baboon ay? A technique for TK and getting out of family vacations...of course it might get me into a little white room too...lol.[Cheesy]
92  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Interesting result with Pendulum exercise. on: July 24, 2003, 18:19:12
Congrats on your new ability. When I hear about other people it gives me hope. [|)]
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Time to ask,Its been bothering me on: July 23, 2003, 16:30:29
I think I know what you mean, because I was in a day dream/dream when I fell down and when I woke up I was bouncing up and down in my bed.
94  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / electroknises on: July 23, 2003, 16:22:24
I know a tiny bit about it,

I read that one way to practice is to make a PSI ball and put it on the object you want to do something with.

But then again, I walk in front of my radio and it goes static ::shrugs::
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / first impressions of astral pulse on: July 23, 2003, 16:10:18
A) I was thrilled, like finding an oasis in a desert. It was a place were I wouldn't be called crazy. [Cheesy]
B) Very easy, after reading posts I realized there wasn't any hate on this board, and it wasn't one of those places that shunned newbies.
C) Very happy, I was welcomed and I felt like I belonged.
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Number of stars in known universe on: July 23, 2003, 16:05:08
With all those stars, some of them even with their own planets I'm sure, and the universe being infinite, I don't see how we could be the only life in the universe. There must be aliens!
Maybe someone should try projecting to an alien planet. I would but I don't know how yet. [:I]
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / electro psychic on: July 23, 2003, 01:17:12
And one more thing, if anyone can answer, whats it mean when you have the uncanny ability to know what episode of a certain show is on?
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / electro psychic on: July 23, 2003, 01:15:10
I just looked up something about Electromagnetic Psychokinesis, that might be what it is, but I'm not sure. My mom has always been messing up street lamps as she walks under them and I inherited it from her I guess because I'm a walking antennae for radios.

And yes, I know what you mean about the TV, I always know when its on...
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Favorite Lyrics! on: July 22, 2003, 00:14:10
Music Junkies AND people with pyschic abilities...this place is great! [Cheesy]
100  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / New to this. on: July 20, 2003, 01:09:53
Yeah she's the only one though. I'm glad she can talk to me about it because my family thinks I'm absolutely nuts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5