The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2021, 16:32:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 09-15-2006 - Blessed By An Angel on: September 26, 2006, 15:02:31
Cool experience man.
I dont get it though. She said she was gonna show you about Gods love but then she just showed you a dream you just had???!!!
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Just sharing my progress on: September 19, 2006, 12:25:54
Ok, so last night I had the 1st bit of progress Iv had in ages. The closest iv ever got to exitin is just being in SP, but i bottled it coz i heard zombies groanin   rolleyes haha
So anyway heres what happened. Of late i have been tryin to fall asleep on my back, as this is when i am most likly to get SP. I normally cant fall asleep on my back and end up turning onto my side. But last night i must have been extra tired of somethin.
So anyway, i mustv drifted off a bit, and then i came around just in time to feel the sinking sensations usually associated with SP. I thought to myself, ok here we go. Then I started to feel my arms raising.
Im not sure if i had my eyes open or i was seein thru my eyelids, but i could see the little red light on my tv. I tried to move my right arm to left, which i managed, but it felt like i was moving thru treacle. I tried look at it, but it was too dark.
OK, heres where its gets weird. After movin my arms around for a bit, i got the sensation that i was lying face flat on the floor. I tried moving, and managed to kinda drag myself sideways (a bit like a snake). The weird thing was, I distinctly remember the surface feeling like lino. I felt the friction and heard the screetchin that one would expect when human skin rubs across lino. BTW, we havent got any lono in our house so that was kinda bizzare!!!
Anyway, then i woke up, and i couldnt get back to sleep again coz i was so freakin excited.
So i just wanted to share that with you guys, and would love to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences, and would love to hear any comments or tips.
Cheers Rich
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to induce sleep paralysis? on: August 08, 2006, 13:11:36
I wonder why you want to do it in the first place..... if you want to Astral travel you don't need to conciously induce sleep paralysis.
Secondly I don't think having  your body paralysed is the most pleasant experience to have....
Mydral, Although sleep paralysis can be awfully frightenin, it is a state which people wanting to experience OBEs should certainly attempt to attain. Sleep paralysis in a nut shell is "Mind awake, body asleep" which as im sure you all know, is the perfect state to exit.
It was my prior experiences with SP which lead me to these forums. One episode in paticular was the closest iv ever been to exiting, but i bottled it. Yes i know im an idiot for doin that, and ever since then iv been tryin to find ways of SP induction. So to answer your question, that is why people want to do it.
This link might explain it better... smiley

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=paralysis

BTW what is Wellbutrin SR. Is this some kind of medication which causes SP? I think i read somewhere that Vicadin has the same effect. I wouldnt know though, and i would much rather the induction to be natural  grin
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / When it rains it pours huh? on: February 02, 2005, 13:12:42
Hi Defender,
I know exactly what you mean by blurry dreams, mine are the same. Its like all the surroundings are blurry and its only what your concentrating on/doing which has any sort of clarity.

Iv often pondered this, but when you think about, thats what waking life is like, untill you actually stop to look around. Your reading this reply now clearly, but your periferal vision of your surrounding is bluury right, until you stop and look around.
This is what annoys me about lucidity in my dreams, or rather lack of it. In my dreams i never actually stop and take a good look at my surroundings. Rather i just sense of have a "knowing" where i am, without actually looking properly. I have yet to experience the moment people talk about where you realise your dreaming and all your surroundings become so real and clear Sad
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Nonphysical hand jumping out... on: February 01, 2005, 13:01:01
Hey Cezyl,
I experienced that exact thing last night. I was tryna reach focus10, not thinkin about my physical body, then boom, my left arm just shot up really quickly then down again. It was real weird, i dunno if it was my astral or my physical arm. Huh
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / paralysis and exiting on: January 27, 2005, 13:47:00
Wow, sounds cool. Il have to build me one of those one day
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / paralysis and exiting on: January 26, 2005, 13:54:39
Well done man, keep at it.
Could please you explain what these booths are that you keep talking about. You sya you dad makes them, but what exactly are they? They seem to be working well for you
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sharing a Few Experiences on: January 24, 2005, 13:17:29
Wow Sarah,
You are experienced.
I like the card one, pretty cool.
What technique do you use to project. Im not having much luck at the mo Sad
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Articles on projection on: January 20, 2005, 13:06:10
Bickety bam indeed T.L  Cheesy

What a very interesting read. Throughly enjoyable.

I have a question about the electrocution thing. I sometimes have a similar experience, however its more visual. Instead of feeling like im electrocuted, at the same time as the sound i see a flash of light. What technique do you use to maintain conciousness at this point?
Thanks man
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / paralysis and exiting on: January 19, 2005, 14:22:15
Hey Targett,
Im in the same boat as you, but it's the other way round. I really wanna project, but i can't for the life of me obtain the sleep paralysis state.
Could you please share your technique of how you get there whenever you want !

Sorry, i cant really give any input on these sounds and feelings your having. The only thing i can say is, don't worry, your not going to DIE!.
No one has ever died from projecting, or if they have, they havent posted about it here. (Oh yeah, thats coz their dead LOL).
Anyway, heres a link which tells you how to project from the paralysis state. Cheesy
http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=paralysis
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Has anyone ever told u the future in a dream? on: January 12, 2005, 13:53:02
Cool. You should make yourself some dinner there, and then see if it gets cold next time your there.
Do the family members remember what you said to them from previous dreams?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral Wind/ Astral Pulse on: January 11, 2005, 13:38:53
If youve read "A Treatise On Astral Projection" by Robert Bruce, he describes an experience of astral wind, which he calls future wind. He called it this as it blew him to a location where he was then shown the future, which incidently was his divorce.

So all you guys that keep getting blown away, it may be worth making a note of where it is you land, and what exactly you see!! It could be a probable future.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Monroe's Locale 3 on: January 06, 2005, 14:27:20
No sorry i don't. But i loved reading about that bit. He fell in love with some woman there. How crazy is that!!!
I also thought it was funny when people would ask him questions there, and he didnt have a clue what they were on about, so he used to make things up and would get strange looks off people. That wouldve been funny to watch.
If i ever manage to project, i will certainly look for this place.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / mindblowing on: January 05, 2005, 14:36:48
Yeah dude. Who on Earth is this psychic boy?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis induction? on: January 03, 2005, 13:23:54
I wouldnt like to say. I normally wake up naturally. The thing is with sounds waking you up is that they can startle you, or if its an alarm, you have to move to turn it off, so its prob best if it was a natural wake up
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Short OBE on: December 30, 2004, 18:45:57
before flying i hope you took your protein pills and put your helmet on Smiley
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Reincarnation on: December 30, 2004, 13:43:09
Ok guys thanx for your replies.

Nostic.
I was wondering then, what do you suppose happens when one reaches this peak existence? Do we then stay as a spirit for eternity as we have learned all we can on the physical.

Redcatherine:
Wow, your son can remember asking for scientisits and teachers for parents. That must mean he can remember being in the afterlife, or beforelife, depending how you look at it. Has he described this to you?
Anyway, this point got me wondering. I presume the purpose of choosing your parents is to choose people who can teach you the aspects of your spiritual development which you are missing? Well lets assume that i have chosen my parents as they can teach me what i needed to learn. My parents split up, so what about when life throws you a curve ball like this. Do you think that i knew they were gonna split, and i chose them as this provided a lesson i needed to progress???
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Reincarnation on: December 29, 2004, 13:17:21
Hey people.

I was just wondering if someone out there who knows a bit about it could clarify a few things for me.

Whats it all about? I mean, when you die, do you just kinda say, ok i want another incarnation now, and then choose what life you want.

If anyone reading this thinks they have be reincarnated, can they remember their previous lives or can you remember being dead?

Also, what if you knew someone who had died and you was looking forward to seeing them in the afterlife, what if when you passed over, they had been reincarnated. Does that mean you wouldnt be able to find them in the afterlife cause theyre back here.

Thanx for reading
Rich
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis induction? on: December 28, 2004, 13:27:31
Your scary episodes sounds similar to Robert Monroes in Journeys out of the body. As soon as he seperated, he said some little child/thing, would cling onto his back. Iv experienced voices during sp, but never felt anything interfere with me. Pretty damn weird though.

As rergards fasting, Iv heard that its bad to eat before bed, but its hard to get a balance, so that your not hungry if you attempt ap in the middle of the night. Anyway, thanx for your reply man
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis induction? on: December 24, 2004, 13:17:51
Hey night mist,
Well it doesnt appear that people are very forthcoming with their suggestions, or they havent got any, so i'll share what info i have obtained on the subject, from various sources.

One way to get SP, is when you wake up in the middle of the night, DONT MOVE AT ALL. I know this is really hard, coz for me its almost automatic, I will always change position when i wake up, BUT if you manage to remain completely still and go back to sleep again, you should wake up a couple of minutes later in SP.

Another method (quite tricky) is, when you wake up in the morning, analyse your breathing. I.e how deep is it, how long is the pause between each breath and between each inhalation and exhalation. Make a mental note of this, and when you are next meditating, recreate this sleep breathing pattern. If you do this long enough (around 15minutes), it fools your body into thinking its asleep and so SP arrives, but your mind is still very much awake. Im still working with this method.

Hope this helps.

Rich
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / How can I have dreams?(sorry if it breaks the rules a tad) on: December 21, 2004, 23:27:22
Yes, masturbation prevents you form dreaming, so stop jerking off. Lol. Only messin.
Everybody dreams, its just that you dont recall, so you need to work on ways to remember em.
Like Telos said, keep a dream journal. Also, I find that reading it before I go to bed can help.
You should also use affirmations i.e whilst trying to go to sleep, keep mentally repeating "i will remember my dreams" so its the last thing on your mind before you enter the land of nod.
Good Luck
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep paralysis induction? on: December 21, 2004, 13:01:49
Hello everybody and happy christmas to you all.

Here we go. The closest i have ever come to projecting was when I woke up to find I had sleep paralysis, so I took some deep breaths and began to float, but I stopped coz I heard some weird sounds that scared me. I later read that the sounds were my egos, so i was annoyed that I didnt continue. Anyway. I used to get loads of sleep paralysis, but this was before I kenw anything about APing, so I couldnt use it to my advantage, and now that I want it, I hardly ever get it anymore.
So my question is this. Does anyone out there have/know of any techniques which will induce sleep paraysis.

P.S Ive tried the "wake, abck to bed bed method", but I can never get back to sleep again angry

Cheers. Rich
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Met my spirit guide! on: December 18, 2004, 21:24:47
That sounded like a cool xperience Mike. I cant wait to meet my spirit guide
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 16, 2004, 13:51:23
Not yet man. I had a really bad nights sleep last night for some reason? However, the night before, i had a dream that i APed, which was pretty cool. I know persistance is the key, so im just gonna try it every bloody morning until i get my butt in the astral. Cheesy
Matt, can i ask, do you manage to AP every morning using this technique?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Getting higher? on: December 15, 2004, 13:10:52
When we dream we go the astral right?
So i was thinking, if your were having a lucid dream, could you go about your usual projection technique and project to even higher planes?
Pages: [1] 2 3