The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 13:12:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / North South on: December 14, 2004, 12:17:21
I dunno really. When i first read this, i rearranged my bed so that my head would point north, but i still havent managed to project yet
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Police! on: December 14, 2004, 12:13:49
Thats an interesting point of view you have Kerrblur.
So to test this theory out, next time anyone sees these astal police, they should ask them if they are their spirit guides.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / weird kids on: December 14, 2004, 12:04:04
It was an experience v similar to this which got me into all things astral. I was asleep and i was woken up by the sound of kids laughing and running down the corridor. I had sleep paralysis and so couldnt wake up to see who it was. Now these kids sounded too young to be my bro and sis. They didnt seem evil, I just got the impression they were mischevious more than anything. Anyway, i heard them come into my room, and they were laughing and sayin stuff like "jump on him". I could only control my breathing, so i decided to breathe really quickly in the hope they would think i was weird and leave me alone. After this i managed to muscle up enough energy to break the paralysis, sat bolt upright and shouted "oi", but suprise suprise, there was nobody there.

Its funny coz iv read quite a few account which mention these little mischevious children. Who the devil are these little blighters and what do they want??
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 14, 2004, 10:43:34
Matt.
Tried it last nite, but to no avail. For some reason i was already awake before my alarm went off!!
Anyway, gave it a go. Got up, went 2 the toilet, came back to bed. Altough i couldnt get back to sleep, my body did feel heavy v.quickly, so i guess thats progress.
Il keep tryin.

BTW out of curiosity, whats your sleep cycle i.e when do you go to bed, set your alarm (for obes) and get up?
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 13, 2004, 22:21:02
Cheers mate, il give he PS2 a miss and try some water, il let u know how it goes
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 13, 2004, 13:44:06
Alright matt.
Ive tried this method, but i have problems getting back to sleep. I get up, have a 1/2 hr on the PS2, but i struggle to get back tp sleep again.

How long do you stay awake for and what sort of stuff do you do?
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OOBE on: December 12, 2004, 16:08:49
Yeah, iv heard about that 360degree vision thing. Ive heard it refered to as being able t see all 8 corners of the room. I cant even begin to comprehend what that must be like!
But thinkin about it though, i dont reckon eveyone must have it. How many astral accounts have you read where someone writes "i was walking (insert appropriate astral location) and i heard something behind me, so i turned around to see what it was OR i didnt dare turn around!!!
Well if you get 360degree vision they wouldnt have to turn around cause they wouldve seen it coming.
This shows that either only some people get it, or you only get it when your a profficient projector.
 I have yet to find out  Sad
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Could an APer meet Father Christmas? on: December 08, 2004, 14:34:01
I suppose they could, but he would be a thought form. Wouldnt that make him inanimate? An inanimate father xmas would be quite scary
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first Projection on: December 07, 2004, 13:58:01
So your first AP was a NDE. Whoa dude. Keep trying, at least you know it can be done now
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Missing Astral Lovers on: December 05, 2004, 21:56:20
I get that sometimes. Lke in a dream, il have a girlfriend and we get on really well. I can really feel the love and emotions, and then when i wake up, the feelings continue through the day, and il be missing her!!!
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE Problem on: December 01, 2004, 13:55:20
Hi Night Mist,
I am in the same boat as you, i just keep falling asleep, but when i read your post an idea came to me which i think might work. Ok, here it is.
Set a timer to beep every 3-5minutes, for half an hour or however long it takes you to fall asleep.
Then just go to bed like usual, lie still and go to sleep as you normally would. This way, you might start fallin asleep, but HOPEFULLY the beeps will bring your concious back to the surface and HOPEFULLY, when you are alerted by one of the beeps, you might find your body is asleep.
Im gonna give this a try tonight, so i hope it works Cheesy
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Gaining lucidity on: November 30, 2004, 22:21:07
OK, thanks peeps, i guess il ust keep trying. I find it quite hard though. Example, this morning I dreamt that this massive catapillar thing was trying to attack a baby, and i picked the baby up so it was ok. I mean, why the bloody hell dont I realise it was a draem
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Vibes on: November 30, 2004, 13:47:04
Will someone please explain what the vibrations feel like, and dont say "oh youll kno when you get em". What do they FEEL like. Recently, after i lay down to go to sleep, I get this feeling as if someone is shaking the bed slightly, but i can't manipulate them like ive read you can. Do these sound like mild vibes to anyone, or do i have little men who live under my bed and laugh at me Huh
39  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Gaining lucidity on: November 30, 2004, 13:37:29
Guys, i just cant seem to get lucid in my dreams, its so annoying.
I try doing reality checks through the day but they dont seem to work for me. I mean, think about things that we do everyday, eating, going to the toilet ect, then think about how often you actually dream about doing these things. Never!, well in my case at least. So reality checks dont work for me. Iv also tried affirmations prior to sleep but to no avail.
Can anyone suggest anything please.
 cry
40  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / The Dream-Self's Own Unique Life Memories on: November 29, 2004, 13:38:16
Yeah i hear ya Dansk,
That must be pretty cool man.
My problem is I can never get enough lucidity to think about dream memories. I seem to be a very passive individual in my dream state. Im trying to improve this by being more aware in my waking self, hopefully this will improve my lucidity, but that in itself is quite a task!!!
41  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / The Dream-Self's Own Unique Life Memories on: November 28, 2004, 17:13:23
S[/quote]

I'm sure that "Seth" must have seriously overelaborated upon the Theme.  You see, these New Age promoters find it difficult to keep anything as simple as it really is.  They need to complicate things in order to stretch out their lectures to cover the complete Weekend Seminars they charge so much for.  If the Truth is 20 minutes, then they must find a way to spread it across an entire afternoon.  
[/quote]
 Seth isnt a person. He claims to be an entity who has never existed in the physical and is chanelled by Jane Roberts, the author of the book Cheesy
42  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreamt I APed on: November 23, 2004, 11:33:31
OK, so i had a false awakening, where i got up and went to the bathroom because i had a nosebleed. I tried to stop the nosebleed for a while, and my mum shouted to ask if i was ok and i said yeah. I managed to stop my nosebleed and went back to bed. Now its at this point i shoulda realised i was dreaming as my bedroom wasnt the same, but for some reason i didnt. Anyway, i pulled the covers back to get back into bed, only to realise my body was already in bed!!! I thought woooho  {}!Im outta of body, and after a short period of excitment, i told myself to calm down and do some experiments. I managed to put my hand though the floor and hover about my room looking down at my body. I then flew to my mums room, where she was in bed reading. I tried to get her attention by throwing things at her, which seemed to work. I asked if she could see me and i cant remember exactly what she said, but it was something like "not really, only in dreams"  Anyway, i told her i loved her and told her to watch me fly through the door, which she was quite impressed at. I then went back to my body and woke up. After a few minutes contemplation i figured it was a dream, it was a real cool dream, it felt quite real, but i was disappointed it wasnt a real projection . Iv heard that when you start dreamin of flyin and projecting, it means your close to projecting? Any comments??
43  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / OBE in a dream? on: November 23, 2004, 11:30:25
I had a v.similar experience and it was only due to a few weird dream like things that made me realise it was a dream, however i did feel it was "realer" than a dream. Check out my thread "I dreamt I APed"
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need some help/advice on how to approach my first OBE on: November 16, 2004, 13:47:19
Mate, I have the same problem. The other night I was listening to boxed nirvana, which can be found over on the "energy development thred". Anyway, i think i must have fallen asleep to it, as i was awoken by the song which was after it (i was listening to it on my computer). So i turned it of and went to sleep. After what seemed like a few minutes, i woke up in sleep paralysis. Knowing this is a good stage to project from, i started taking some deep breaths. Almost instantaneuosly after my first deep breath, i felt very light, and i heard what sounded like voices moaning. Quite scary, scary enough to make me stop.
After, i was so annoyed with myself and i wished id just carried on. rolleyes  Iv promised myself that next time it happens, im gonna continue. I think what im scared of is meeting evil things, but iv told myself that if i come across one, just to spead love.
I think the best approach is to stop being pussies and face the fears head on, otherwise we will be eternally powerless to them. wink

Could you please enlighten me/us to this method you have developed. I am intrigued Cheesy
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Failed Retrieval--What should I do now? on: November 15, 2004, 13:48:31
Quote from: FuggleHop
Thanks for that, Mike.
Upon reflection, I think that it was potential "grotesqueness" that made me flee from the opportunity. I didn't want to see a child who'd been slain in a nasty way in a bad car crash, or something.
FH

I thought that when people passed, they just looked normal. i.e, any injuries obtained at death were no longer present in the astral. Am I wrong in thinking this.?
46  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My 1st precog. on: November 15, 2004, 13:30:25
Hi guys,
This morning I think I had my 1st precognative dream. In my dream, I got on a bus, and it was full of school children, so I got the impression it was a school bus. Anyways, I paid the dude and went to take a seat. On the seat I chose, someone had dropped/lost some money. I distinctly remember counting it and it came to the sum of around 38/39.
So, I woke up and got ready for work, went to the bathroom to get a shower, and noticed a wallet on the side. It was my brothers, who had already got up and gone to school, and had obviously forgotten it.
Anyway, out of curiosity, I checked to see how much was in it. There was 40!!!
Coincidence or not??!
47  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 11, 2004, 20:26:59
Well Yasa Arofat died today. Some say that this may be the begining of peace in the middle East. Thats quite a big change for this year
48  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Drugs as a dream symbol??? on: November 11, 2004, 20:13:14
I dont know really. I dont think it means anything to me.
All i know is its like really addictive!!
As i say, ive never done it, so i cant figure any relevance to me.
Maybe im just used to dreaming about things i do in everyday life.? i.e not cocaine lol.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Breathing on: November 10, 2004, 22:56:58
Hey, thanks you guys.
I really appreciate your concern and Ill try starting with some oter breathing excercises.
Cheers
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Breathing on: November 10, 2004, 13:38:46
How can breathing be dangerous? Its what keeps us alive!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3