The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 20:13:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Help us send healing thoughts to Moore Oklahoma on: May 22, 2013, 01:31:34
Please join us to sending healing thoughts to the citizens of Moore Oklahoma. Like I said before you don't have to be a mystic or a Silva Mind Control student to help us send powerful healing thoughts, what's more important is the will and intention that a person has. The exercise is simple just take a few deep breaths and try to visualize the people of Moore as best as you can and then while holding your breath say mentally: " I'm sending you this healing thoughts to you and you are getting better and better every day, so mote it be!" And just repeat this exercise as much as you want in the next week to come. I you do have the will and good noble intention you'd be surprised how powerful this exercise could be, the great mystics of the east say that good healing thoughts are a lot easier to send than other types of thoughts that are not about healing. Thanks and God bless Moore OK.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How to use your dreams to get answers on: May 17, 2013, 04:26:05
Dreams can be very useful if we know how to use them. If you have a difficult problem and need an important answer there's a way to get that answer from your dreams. One technique the Rosicrucian mystics use when looking for an important insight is to sit down on a chair facing east then take a few deep breaths and imagine a white circle around you and with your eyes closed you imagine you are the center of a nucleus and there's energy coming towards you. You do this exercise for about fifteen minutes and then you go to bed and while still imagining the white circle go to sleep and as you go to sleep think or imagine the problem at hand and try to sleep with your problem in mind, then you will dream of the solution and will remember it when you wake up in the morning. Like anything else it might take a few times of practice but it's worth the effort because the insights, intuition or solutions we get could be invaluable to us
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Mind Healing Project Great Success on: May 10, 2013, 20:12:41
We are having great success with the Universal Mind Healing Project up until now we have close to seven thousand visitors to our youtube video and I think many of them are practicing the healing exercises. I thank all of my followers here for your support and please keep doing this good deed.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The universal mind healing project on: May 07, 2013, 20:38:23
The universal mind healing project is for the purpose of practicing a little mind control and at the same time helping those who need healing. The purpose is to gather as many people a possible from all over the world to send a healing thought so someone in need. The exercise is simple simply take a deep breath and hold it for about 25 seconds and while holding your breath think of a person you know who needs healing and try to visualize him/her the best you can then say mentally something like: "With this energy you will be get better and better" then exhale and RELEASE the thought and image into space and think about it no more. The universal intelligence will take care of the rest. You can repeat the exercise another day but always remember to RELEASE the thought and image and don't think about it anymore. RELEASING thought and image is the key to a successful healing. We hope many people will join us in this project and help us make this world a little better.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How to protect yourself from any harm on: April 29, 2013, 21:02:50
The circle has always been considered by the mystics as a symbol of protection, as long as you are inside a powerful imaginary white circle nothing can harm you and I'm a testament to that. True story, one time I was putting gas on my car at midnight at an exxon station and I needed to go to the restroom and as you might know most restrooms at exxon are in the back of the building so I headed to the back of the building and I encountered two men that looked very suspicious and with bad intentions and I believe one of them had something in his hand so I stopped took a deep breath and with my eyes open I imagined this powerful white light circle around me and as I held my breath I said to myself "This powerful circle protects me from any harm, physical or otherwise." And I kept holding my breath as much as I could and the two men suddenly stopped walking towards me and said something to each other and walked away. This is one of several experiences I've had with this circle protecting me. Frankly I don't know what is the power behind this circle but all I know is that it works! It might be the mind itself that protects or faith or any other power but frankly I don't care as long as it works and results are what matter.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Boston bombers weak mind on: April 24, 2013, 03:58:46
I have always mentioned the dangers of not having a mind of your own. It is now known that the Boston bombers were influenced by a Muslim radical who converted them to strict Muslim radicalism. That's what happens when you let your mind take it's own course instead of exercising it, you become weak. It's like a carriage with horses but without a driver, the mind needs a driver to control it and take the course he wants to take. Simple exercises like deep breathing, guarding our thoughts and visualization helps clear the mind of poisonous thoughts. The human mind is a very powerful tool and if it goes unguarded, unchecked and uncontrolled it can become a very dangerous tool too.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Boston is a farce to take your rights away on: April 22, 2013, 20:30:05
Boston apparently has become a quasi-police state with hysteria and fear running amok, if I were to believe the way the MSM presents it. Did I say Quasi Police state? I meant
full blown police state. They are wearing military gear, have military grade weaponry, and have armored vehicles with air support.
That's the Military operating as if they were Police in the USA, and that's prohibited according to our founding principles.
I don't care that your paper says you are a cop, your gear and weapons say you are a totalitarian military man here to squash my nation and it's liberty. Sadly you officers fail to realize this most simple fact. There is no more law in this land only chaos, ignorance and insanity.
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Are you free or a slave? on: April 18, 2013, 19:50:08
Do you do the same things others do? wear the same clothes, listen to the same music, watch the same TV shows, idolize the same celebrities, eat the same food, I occasionally I listen to the Rush Limbaugh show just to see how people behave and I see that every single caller agrees with the nonsense he talks about, they don't question him they just agree like sheep, they even idolize him like some kind of a god. Why do people behave like this? I hear he has millions of listeners! But he's not the only one there are other celebrities that have millions of fans, like that Korean guy on you tube who dances like a horse and every body loves him. Are people just going through the motions? Are the government and big financial corporations involved in making us behave like sheep? So that we buy what they are selling? Are they programming us like robots so that we are easy to manipulate? Do we have a mind of our own? Don't we have a little bit of mind control?   
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Boston terrorist attacks good vs evil? on: April 17, 2013, 20:22:07
With all this nonsense going around about the Boston terrorist attacks, about good vs evil, about how there are more good people than evil people, I have decided to explain here that there are no goo or evil forces in man or in the universe, there's only cause and effect, natural laws, vibrations.Good and evil are just ideas interpreted by the mind of man. When a person acts in a way that we interpret as evil it's because that person's mind is in a weak un resourceful state, meaning that he interprets things in a certain way influenced by outside sources and he's a person that does not know how to direct and manage his states of mind, but has nothing to do with being evil.
10  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Quit smoking with a little mind control on: April 15, 2013, 04:01:49
This is a neuro linguistic programming exercise that is very useful in helping people quit smoking, drinking or any other vise. Close your eyes and think of a smell that is totally repulsive to you, imagine it vividly, for example rotten eggs will do the job for me. Now imagine that your are breathing that awful smell and you are totally repulsed by it, feel it in your stomach. As you are doing this pinch your left hand with your right hand and keep imagining and smelling that repulsive smell until you feel very disgusted. Do it for as long as you can. Now while still doing this imagine yourself taking a drag from your favorite cigarette, then a bit more and more gradually increasing the amount of smoke. Now imagine that disgusting smell getting mixed with the smell and taste of your cigarette, keep repeating this process and continue practicing this exercise until you find anything but repulsion in the idea of smoking a cigarette.
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Deep breathing method to activate the chakras on: April 11, 2013, 21:28:11
Deep breathing has always been a powerful exercise the yogis of the east practice for activating the Chakras and move the energy within the body to obtain good health and practice metaphysical exercises. One powerful exercise is to sit down, relax and take a deep breath and concentrate on each chakra one by one starting from the top and as you concentrate on the top chakra you spin it counter clock wise using your index finger, then you exhale and repeat the process three times and then move to the next chakra until you have spun all of the chakras. According to mystics this exercise is for the purpose of energizing the body and give it health and balance.

www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The secret to the perfect diet according to mystics on: April 11, 2013, 21:04:30
The mystics have an idea of what a perfect diet is and according to them there are two factors one: It as to be healthy food and two it has to be palatable or enjoyable to eat. It sounds simple but let me explain why. When you eat something healthy but not palatable the brain sends chemical signals to the automatic nervous system telling it that is not good,not enjoyable and this negative signal affects or diminishes the nutrients in the food therefore you have a food that is not beneficial to the body. In the same token if you eat a food that is palatable but not healthy you will have damaging food with no health value because the brain will send chemical signals to the automatic nervous system that says it's good, but it will conflict with the unhealthy chemicals of the food so as a result you have a damaging nutrient. But on the other hand if you eat healthy and palatable food the brain sends its signal of joy to the system and at the same time the healthy food releases its nutrients and you have a perfect combination of chemical actions resulting in perfect diet. So the perfect diet would differ from person to person depending on their tastes and that's why is very difficult to find a diet that is good for everyone, because the diet companies do not know or consider these two factors mentioned above.

13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How to win at gambling using mind control on: April 10, 2013, 07:29:24
As a student of mind control I like to experiment with different techniques with developing the mind. For the past two months I've been experimenting with picking winning teams while at the alpha level of the mind and visualization with very good results. What I do is go to the alpha level and just visualize myself winning, then I open my eyes and look at the games to be played the next day, it don't matter if it's baseball, basketball or any other sport but for one minute I look and then I close my eyes again and continue my visualization and within seconds I get this hunch that is sometimes very clear and at other times a little vague and then I write down the hunch team. What happens is that I believe my subconscious guides me into picking the winner while I'm asking it with pictures or visualization.
Anybody has had similar experiences? I don't actually gamble and I don't promote it either and I don't advise it to anyone if it's illegal in your area. I just do it for the purpose of developing and practicing mind control. I have a new video with this experiment in my blog for those interested in more details.

14  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Third eye pineal gland development on: April 10, 2013, 07:21:23
As human beings we are provided by the Universe or God with certain tools and protections to deal with our spiritual and physical challenges.The psychic centers and endocrine glands are examples of this tools in addition to our five senses. With these we control those forces necessary for our health, mentality and spiritual understanding. For example the pineal gland which is located near the center of the brain in line with the center of the forehead. This gland is basically a transformer of the universal mind so developing or awakening this gland through certain exercises permits and opens cosmic inspirations or intuitions. These intuitions are received by the pineal gland which acts like an antenna or radio receiver in the form of magnetic waves then the mind interprets this waves with the help of the pineal. This gland is therefore the third eye! giving us a vision of the cosmic and the universal mind. The master yogis have know for a long time how to develop this gland for psychic knowledge. In my blog I give two important exercises that help awaken
this powerful gland.
15  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is love? on: April 09, 2013, 22:20:35
What is love? the ancient mystics say that love is the most powerful energy there is in the universe because it comes from the source God or the universal mind or energy. This love energy is within every living thing that exist in the universe. We human beings have this energy within us, but sometimes we don't know how to use it or get in harmony with it. When we love somebody we extract this powerful energy within us, and when we hate somebody we repel it. So you can see how silly and dumb it is to repel this most powerful force. Obviously the more we attract this energy the stronger, happier, healthier and most powerful we become. And the opposite happens when we repel it. When you see war between two beings or countries, you see love being repelled and the result is a powerful and destructive energy that causes enormous pain and suffering. Why because love is the most powerful creative energy there is and hate is it's opposite. So it's wise to stop and think next time we hate someone and ask ourselves: Do I want to destruct myself or empower myself? That's what a wise master will always ask.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How I healed myself with mind control! on: April 09, 2013, 22:06:20
A few years back I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my appendix, I went to my window facing east and closed my eyes, took a deep breath and visualized a luminous ball of light entering my nostrils, through visualization I directed this light down my body all the way to my appendix where I say a pulsating red light were the pain was. I visualized the white light covering the red pulsating light like a blanket and within a second the excruciating pain was gone! Was this magic? Hardly! I simply used a little bit of mind control. That was 25 years ago and ever since then I've been fascinated with the power of the mind. I learned this technique from the greatest mystic I've ever known, my father! I learned a lot from him but also from other sources like NLP, Silva Mind control, Rosicrucians, Hindu Mysticism and many other sources.
Pages: [1]