The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 18:10:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
101  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What are you doing here? on: October 26, 2004, 00:10:12
I think I came here (in a deformed body) to learn compassion, not to judge others for what they look like, amongst other things. Maybe this life is a karmic lesson for me, and to restore my karmic balance. I think I also came here to help others too. In what way, I do not yet know, but I'm sure I'll find out.
102  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Sexual Supression on: October 26, 2004, 00:04:36
3 years, gosh, that's a long time without the curvy stuff. Time to get decked out and on the razzle methinks.

You think that's a long time? Try five years - in my case that is. And I'm a woman.

another part is that I was seriously trying to follow a spiritual path.

What good does going without sex or suppressing your sexual urges do you/your loved ones/friends around you if this is the result - ending up unbalanced?

anyway even if i managed to get lucky O_O i think i would turn it down because i don't like "used" things and at my age i don't think i'll find a virgin girl unless she's [edit] ugly lol. yeah i know this is a bit macho man sue me hehehe.

Maybe that's why you haven't got lucky yet. A lot of women can see men like you a mile off. wink

well love cannot exist without sex

I think you need to rethink that. Of course love can exist without sex. Think about it. There are different types of love, many of them exist with any sexual contact at all.
103  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / End of the world ??? on: October 25, 2004, 23:46:52
So which would you prefer? The comet striking the planet scenario, nuclear winter from a nuclear war, or pandemics spread by insects? I think all 3 have been made into popular movies so we could scare ourselves to death.

Maybe. But that doesn't mean it can't or won't happen in real-life. I think that part of the problem is that a lot of people just bury their heads in the sand, thinking that if they don't think about it, then maybe it won't happen. wink
104  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Topic Notification not working properly on: October 25, 2004, 23:42:04
Hi, I've set the Topic Notification feature to be on by default. However I'm not always being notified of any replies to topics that I've taken part in. This needs to be corrected, as I am using the same forum software on my website, and I don't get this problem on there.

Thank you.
105  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 25, 2004, 23:36:09
No, the reason why in the Old Testament God was "cruel, made mistakes, and was very human-like" is because people saw Him in that way. In the New Testament, Jesus was simply putting the record straight. There aren't any mistakes in what Jesus said about God. Remember what I said about how people perceive God in different ways? Well back in the times of the Old Testament, people had very rigid views, simply because of the way they were taught about their religion, and of course, the way things were done back then comes into play here. That's why Jesus was cruxified, because of his views, his views and teachings were different to what religion was teaching at the time, and of course, His views were seen as a "threat" at the time. It's still the same now a lot of the time.

In one of the first cases in this book a woman wanted to stay on earth for her son, so he could have real mother. Why then guides were forcing her to go, and took her back only when they received such command from above?

In spirit, people still have their own opinions and views on what is best. Obviously the guides thought it was best for the woman to come with them, and of course, the command to let her go came from another spirit who thought differently to what the guides thought. This command may have come from God Himself or from another - more advanced - spirit.  Spirits are no more obsessed with "controlling" others than we are.

The things said by Jesus and by OT God are very different.

They aren't. In the Old Testament, people recorded what they thought God had said. I keep telling you, people will perceive these things in different ways.

It's been a long while since I read the Bible, so maybe you could give me all the examples in the Old Testament where God was perceived to be "cruel, made mistakes, and was very human-like".
106  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 22, 2004, 16:37:27
No problem, it's a pleasure. Smiley
107  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Premonitions on: October 21, 2004, 13:01:17
I agree, but if a "gift" can be taught, then I don't think it's what I would call a true gift.  What's more, I wouldn't call it a "gift" anyway because that implies he's somewhat "special", when in reality he isn't any more special than the rest of us are. I would say he has certain abilities. Anyway, how do you know that the teaching of the method wouldn't be enough to actually use it properly? If you have the natural ability to predict, then there's no reason why you couldn't properly use the method that he's been taught. That's just what I believe.
108  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / End of the world ??? on: October 21, 2004, 12:49:11
Quote from: TheDarkApprentice
The human race and the earth is dying a slow death. It is too late save our planet now, especially with new uprising technology.

How optimistic of you(!)  rolleyes

LOL, it's never too late to save our planet, not if we do something about it now. And, no, the human race isn't dying. Where did you get that idea from?

Quote from: Pod_3
This looks cool:
Revelations-13.com

That website doesn't exist, I googled for it.
109  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Premonitions on: October 20, 2004, 17:25:53
Wow Tayesin, some of your predictions tally with what I read recently about certain events happening between 1992-2012.  I've recently gotten into this sort of thing.

I was also able to use a method taught to me by a very old lady that allows us to venture into the probable future and see for ourselves what may be coming our way.

Are you able to share this method with us? I'd be very interested to know the method, maybe I can try it for myself?
110  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 20, 2004, 16:54:40
OK, do try what you can to read the ebook, as it contains lots of factual information that relates to this discussion. I'm sure you'll find it useful and interesting to read. Smiley
111  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 20, 2004, 16:34:44
No, you need the program Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded free from here.

I couldn't find your country from the Country drop down menu on the upper right side of the screen, so this is from the U.S. website. I hope this helps. Smiley
112  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 20, 2004, 13:24:31
He didn't prefer Jews over other religions. It's shown that he does not care what religion (or sexual orientation for that matter too) you are in here, but it's a very long read (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the ebook). I suggest you take the time to read all of it. And try to understand what is being said. It's a good way to explain certain things.

As for sacrified animals, he did not demand it, it's just what people perceived at the time. People thought God was demanding the sacrifice of animals. Just because they thought that, and wrote it, doesn't mean they are correct.

Like I said you need to read the Bible in a spiritual way instead of a religious way. It must be remembered that the Bible is symbolic, in which case, it shouldn't be taken literally. This is all explained in the ebook.

Also take a look at the NDE website, although we're not talking about NDEs here, but it does explain a few things which relate to this discussion.
113  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / End of the world ??? on: October 20, 2004, 08:09:39
Nothing pops out of nowhere. There is always a source from where information comes from. The fact is, people will believe what they want. Now, as for believing prophecies and predictions, personally, I would prefer to wait and see what happens, that means, not either believing it or dis-believing it. I'm just neutral. But we can't deny that things are happening, there have been earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters, whether they will happen more often remains to be seen. The other fact is, mankind is abusing the planet, and when we abuse something, we can expect it to bite back sooner or later.
114  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 20, 2004, 07:59:51
I can say that Jesus is a being of pure light, because the Christian priest that is teaching religion in my school is a very spiritual person.

Just because a priest in your school is very spiritual doesn't mean that you know Jesus is a being of pure light. You have to believe it for yourself - that is if you want to, not because someone else is saying it.

I am not sure if God is also a positive entity.

Without God, there could be no Jesus, because Jesus is the Son of God. If Jesus is a being of pure light, then so is God.

With so many ages of people saying "God hates this, God hates that" and waging wars in the name of God, and religions saying that God will cast people that did something wrong or do not believe in him in the lake of fire, so they can receive their endless suffering, it is possible that God was corrupted, and also has negative aspects. But I am not sure of this, and of course I can be wrong.

God does not hate anything, you see, wars and many kinds of suffering, including the ones that are started in the name of religion are created by mankind, not by God. The basic reason why wars etc (especially the ones in the name of religion) start is because people just can't accept each other for who and what they believe in. Most of the suffering that we have in this world is caused by mankind. You think about it, cause and effect, chopping down rainforests for example can cause a change in weather/climate, which in turn causes all sorts of other problems. That's just an example. The lake of fire thing, well, that again is man-made. You see, hell and heaven is of your own making. God doesn't force anyone to be in hell, many souls choose to stay in the darkness (again that is perceived differently from person to person, some people believe hell to be a pit of fire or whatever, some people believe hell is a dark world that you go to etc.) because they are afraid to go into the light, where their true self will be exposed, all their past and present thoughts/actions/deeds are there for all to know. In reality, there is nothing to be afraid of in the light. It's just that some souls have done so many things to hurt others, they are ashamed of what they have done. There is no actual lake of fire, or pit of fire or whatever - it's just perceived that way by many people, partly due to their "imagination" or due to they way they were taught about God and their religion.

And another question is: why would anyone like to give up their independence, and serve to any higher being?

Who said anything about giving up independance to serve God? God doesn't force you to do that, you are still independant in your thinking, ideas, beliefs etc when you serve God. For example, I'm not religious at all, I don't follow any religion, I'm just very spiritual. So I have the freedom and independance to believe in what I want, and I'm still able to love and serve God.

And the fact that he had a brother and a wife is not mentioned in the bible.

That doesn't mean that Christ does not exist. There is only one way to read the Bible, in order for it to tell you the absolute truth. That is to read it spiritually. The problem is that a lot of people read the Bible in such a way that they're either expecting to find contradictions, or they read it and interpret it in a way that fits in with their ideas or religion. If you go looking for something, or if you expect to find something, then the chances are that you will find what you expect to find. For example, if you expect to find missing information or contradictions when reading the Bible, then that is what you will find. But if you read the Bible in a spiritual way, then you will see nothing but the truth.

Also check on the findings of Leonardo Da Vinci, the church burned over 20,000 of his notes to keep something from being discovered. the church also prosecuted and sentanced to death renowned scientists from all over the world, and even now they dont want to talk about it.

I can see why this is: it's because the Church doesn't like anything or anyone that goes against what it teaches. This was the case in the past, and it's still the case now.

is a believer the only one who can "see the light"?

No, even the most evil soul will see the light eventually. This could take eons or just a moment to achieve (remember that time virtually doesn't exist in the spirit world), but they will come to see the light eventually. Non-believers can choose to stay in the light or in the darkness when they enter the spirit world, but all paths eventually comes back to one thing - God. Also, I'd like to mention that I have read accounts of non-believers changing the way they think about life, and how they see life and God during their NDEs. So this is good evidence IMO that non-believers can see the light.

I have tried to explain things as I see them, and I've explained why I see these things in the way that I do. Of course, you are welcome to believe in what you want, but I hope I've shed some light on some of the things that are being discussed.
115  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 19, 2004, 16:03:23
I'm sorry but I really do disagree with you. For example, God is a being of light. Are you saying He is not pure light? Jesus is a being of light, is He not pure light?

And yes, while beings of light are capable of thinking "negative" thoughts, the Holy Spirit "takes" these "negative" thoughts and so these beings of light can only think "positive" thoughts, and so if they can't think of negative things then they can't act on these thoughts, so therefore they aren't going to commit negative acts, such as the ones you are talking about. There's a logic there.

In order to commit negative acts, they need to be thought of in the first place. If you're in the light, you simply can't do that because there is no room at all for negative thought/action in the light. Just because some people have fallen foul of some dark entities pretending to be spirit guides doesn't mean that all or most beings of light aren't pure light. It isn't them who are commiting these acts.

Have you any other evidence to back your theory up? Because I have plenty of evidence to back mine up i.e. the accounts of millions of people who have had at least one NDE.

Another thing, listening to beings of light is not the only way how we advance spiritually. I believe we advance faster by living lives on Earth because life here is much harder, and here is where we learn the lessons we need to learn in order to advance spiritually. Of course, different people have different beliefs on this subject.

Anyway that's all I wanted to say on the subject for now.
116  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 19, 2004, 14:40:15
Then it must have been an entity who lead them to believe that they were their guides. I seriously believe that you should test any entity, whether of light or darkness, to see if they are who they say they are. No being of light will deceive. It's the beings of darkness who will set out to deceive. Some of them caqn do it so well. So, like I said, no true guide will deceive because they are part of the Light. It's your responsibility to test every being you come across, the beings of light won't mind this at all.

Anyway, it's impossible to be deceitful or lie in the spirit world.

I'll rephrase this: It's impossible for any being of light in the spirit world to deceive or lie. This is because in the spirit world, your thoughts are heard by all. I wish I could say the same about beings of the darkness, but I can't because it's part of their "nature" to deceive, lie, trick, etc.

That's my tuppence worth.
117  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / End of the world ??? on: October 19, 2004, 09:30:21
I've been spending hours reading an ebook that is about NDEs, and there were some predictions in it about world events that will happen. Here is an extract from page 156:

From 1992 to 2012, great natural distasters will happen such as earthquakes, floods, tidal waves, and weather changes. Earthquakes will strike the eastern coast of the U.S. Japan will slip into the ocean. There will be three days of darkness from the explosion of volcanoes. Ultimately, these natural distasters will stop. Humanity will always have the light. - Cassandra Musgrave

There are more predictions on pages 154 - 157. The ebook can be downloaded free here.

Many of these predictions are about the weather, natural disasters, and other things. Well worth reading if you're interested in that sort of thing.
118  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / need information on: October 19, 2004, 05:47:03
Quote from: CaCoDeMoN

And about spiritual guides: if you have one, don't rely on him/her, because they can, and probably will deceive you, think for yourself.

I'm sorry but that is wrong. If they are his true spiritual guides, they will not deceive him, and they won't have a problem with being tested to see if they are his true spiritual guides. Anyway, it's impossible to be deceitful or lie in the spirit world.

TheLostOne: As for the chakras, I guess you just need to try mediating.
119  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / What the heck are negs? on: October 19, 2004, 05:32:02
I don't think you ought to be worrying about negs, or what they are, after all, if you don't go looking for them, the chances are that they won't bother you. In any case, if you do happen to encounter one, just call for God, Jesus or any other being that you have great belief in. That should help.
120  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Kissing a camera... on: October 18, 2004, 08:01:32
Well I recalled a dream I had, where I was kissing a boyfriend's SLR camera, while he was looking through it, instead of kissing him. How weird... LOL!

I just don't understand it at all. The full details of the dream can be viewed at http://www.astralplanet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=37#37.

Just wanted to share it.
121  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I had a weird lucid dream. on: October 18, 2004, 07:42:37
LOL, you need not be embarassed about what happened in the stall, it happens at the best of times... LOL.

Sounds like a dream I wouldn't wish to have.
122  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dieing in dreams on: October 18, 2004, 07:27:41
I'm sorry but I don't think that dying in a dream means that you will die in real life... of course, you will die in real life, everyone dies at some point. But I don't think it's caused by dreams, I really don't buy that theory.

As for dreaming more than 30 seconds, then you will die in real life, I think that's BS too. LOL.
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Welcome Back on: October 11, 2004, 23:31:36
Spill Rastus. What did you learn?
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Welcome to the new Astral Pulse forums! on: October 11, 2004, 23:28:39
Well it's definitely a big improvement. I use phpBB for my site too. Good job.
125  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / How to make yourself more receptive to healing? on: September 23, 2004, 00:26:55
Just wondered if you know that someone is trying to heal you, then are there ways of making yourself more receptive to it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14