The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:29:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreaming about Core images on: September 22, 2004, 02:52:12
I had a weird dream, details found here: http://www.astralplanet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=24&sid=439cc8a31e72ded5bbcd1d02c6c29d48#24.

So what does this mean? Does it mean I have a neg attached to me or something. I get unwanted thoughts quite a lot, to do with anger, sex and violence. I'm not a naturally violent/sexually extroverted person, so what does this mean?
127  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Link between being open phychically and illness on: September 21, 2004, 03:05:48
Hi

Firstly, I don't know which forum this belongs in, so my apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum.

I was looking at another spirituality website when I noticed something that said that if you don't do protection and closing down prayers/exercises after doing physic develoopment exercises, then you can become ill, depressed and drained of energy etc. Now, this description fits me. I am a depressesed person with a severe lack of energy, and quite often in pain and feeling generally ill.

I discovered that I have psychic abilities (clairaudience mostly), and have been hearing spirits for more than a year now, along with feeling sofa/bed vibrating and seeing them amongst other things.

EOL007 advised me to close down after being receptive, and offered some advice on how to do it, but the silly fool that I am, I didn't do it, I guess I felt like it wouldn't work or something, and that I'm used to it etc...

So after reading about how not closing down etc after being receptive, I realised that it could be why I'm like I am now. It's not definite but it's a possibility.

Here's the link to the page I'm on about: http://www.spiritjourney.co.uk/psychicprotection.html

What do you think?
128  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / I think Karma has just bitten me in the backside.. on: September 17, 2004, 01:06:53
I did something that I shouldn't have done. People who have been cheated on by their partners are going to probably hate me. And I wouldn't blame them.

I feel the need to share what I did and try and learn from it. This isn't a way of making me feel better as I'll never feel good about what I did (rightly so, as I know it was a s*** thing I did, there's no way of justifying what I did). I do feel ashamed, stupid, embarrassed, guilty and angry with myself about it, and worse still I know I brought it on myself. I deserve to feel bad about what happened and about myself as a person.

A few days ago I had "relations" with someone who is engaged to someone else. I don't know why I did it. The guy came clean to his fiancee about it, and I'm glad he did because ever since I did it, it's been in the back of my mind what happened, and I hate myself for it. Anyway, the fiancee has asked me about it (when I least expected it), and I told her the truth about what happened.

The night that it happened, I got disturbed during the night by spirits (I strongly suspect it was my loved ones in spirit). I thought they were just trying to annoy me at the time, but now I realise why they were trying so hard to disturb me, I guess it was their way of saying "OI what the f*$k were you doing/thinking of???". Like they were trying to point out how wrong it was (of course, I knew that but I was in denial about the whole thing).

I'm telling you all this because I want to point out how Karma can turn around and bite you when you least expect it. I've had to face up to what happened, and how it's affected the guy's fiancee, and it's made me take a long and hard look at myself, and how I could learn from this experience. It's made me feel very uncomfortable about myself as a person, which I guess can only be a good thing for me in the long run as I will learn from this, and improve myself.

So... to anyone who even dreams about cheating on their partner/someone else who's attached, be warned, Karma will get you in the end, like it got me.
129  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams = OBE? on: September 04, 2004, 10:02:07
If you're out of body when you dream, then how come we don't recall the exit and re-entry when we recall our dreams?
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Voids on: August 31, 2004, 21:05:34
I have been reading RB's astral Dynamics and came across something about voids. Has anyone ever been in one, and if so, please share the experience with us. Or if you have thoughts on the subject, feel free to share them.
131  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Love Spell on: August 06, 2004, 22:56:10
Not sure if this belongs in here but how do you cast a love spell? I heard from somewhere that you can attract(?) the person you fancy by doing a love spell.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Weird shrieking noise... on: July 07, 2004, 14:24:19
Last night when I was falling asleep, I drifted off as usual, then suddenly in my mind's eye, I saw this flash of brilliant white and blue light streaking across, and woke up to hear an extremely loud screaming/shrieking noise in my left ear. This scared the beejesus out of me...

Any idea what this could have been?

133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Grief and Sex on: June 28, 2004, 20:11:59
I hope this is the correct place to post this thread.

I was wondering if grief can sometimes increase your sex drive, even if you don't want it to?

I'm grieving a lot at the moment for my Mum, and have noticed that my sex drive has dramatically increased. I'm not comfortable with it at all, although I'm not sure why. Maybe it could be some sort of comfort?

What do you think?
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Human? on: June 19, 2004, 05:44:48
Sorry I've I've posted this in the wrong place, but I have a question to ask about negs... have they ever lived as humans?

What do you think?
135  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Soul's Remembrance: Earth is Not Our Home on: June 14, 2004, 23:56:46
This is a brilliant book to read. It's about a man who could remember things from before he was even born. It helped to explain a few things for me. I bought it from Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1892714159/qid=1087260887/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/026-3677744-4534022
136  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream Journal on: June 08, 2004, 20:15:50
I thought I would keep an online Dream Journal, as I've been dreaming some weird stuff lately. I did post something about one of my dreams elsewhere, which I will provide a link to.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12569

Anyway, some feedback would be appreciated, as I'm hoping to make some sense of what's happening to me by keeping this Dream Journal.

Anyway, my latest one was today. This one has some violence in it.

I dreamt that I was sleeping and dreaming about someone who I can't stand. (This is sort of a dream within a dream if you know what I mean.) I was fighting with this person in my old house, and he ran up to one of the bedrooms. Mum was with me in the dream, and I followed this guy in the bedroom, shut the door, and bashed his head in with a hammer. There was blood everywhere, on the windows, the floor, the walls, everywhere. I came out of that room, and Mum tried to go in, but I stopped her. I then woke up (I was still dreaming in real life, but I woke up from the dream that I was having in my real dream, if you can make sense of that...), and Mum woke up, asking me why I wouldn't let her in the room. (She was dreaming the same dream as me while I was in my real dream.) and I told her what i did, and told her that I wouldn't let her in the room because if she saw all the blood, she would have cracked. She agreed that I was right not to have let her in the bedroom. While i was telling her this, we were in my room where I live now, but the bed was in a different position, allowing me to see into the living room. I then saw my uncle sitting on my sofa, wearing a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. I suddenly jumped off my bed and called out to him, ran into the living room and started talking to him, I asked him what he was doing there, and then I asked him the first question that popped into my head "Why can't Mum see and hear you like I can?". He said that Mum can't remember him as well as I can. He then asked me if I was planning on going to WeightWatchers after I finish my college course. I replied that i was planning on doing that because I need to lose weight. He said that I might not need to do that. Then i could hear Mum calling my name from my bedroom, so I called out to her that Chris (my uncle) was here. I then woke up, talking to myself.

The funny thing is, I am planning on going to WeightWatchers after I finish my course soon, and since my uncle died, how could he have known that? He must have been visiting me on the sly. I told Mum what Chris said, and she said that she does remember him, but she doesn't think about him. So I told her to start thinking about him.

Some feedback would be good.

I will be adding to this topic as I get more dreams. This is the second dream where I've seen Chris in my dreams within 2 or 3 days.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Weird... on: June 06, 2004, 01:29:48
Hi, I just thought I would tell you guys what happened to me earlier.

I went for a nap... as I was a bit tired because of the heat. I wasn't fully asleep, just half asleep, when I felt like I was flying straight upwards really fast... it was like having a rocket underneath me. I was apprhensive but not scared, because I wasn't sure what was happening, so I just told myself to go with the flow. When I first felt like I was flying, it was light, but the higher I got, the darker it got. I flew so high I could see the Earth (must have flown out into space...).

I then thought of my gran (who died about three years ago), and suddenly found myself in a garden (I've never been to this particular garden in my life), and I had this strong feeling that this was where my gran was (I didn't see her or anything). The garden was quite dark. The next thing I recall is being aware of my body, feeling a bit disorientated, and I tried to move my fingers, it was quite hard to move them, they felt very heavy, but I wasn't completely paralyzed. I'm not sure exactly what happened there... I didn't feel any exit sensations... i.e. vibrations etc.

Does anyone have some idea of what happened to me?
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sinking? on: May 05, 2004, 19:39:03
I waqs reading an ebook that I'd found in the File Library. This ebook was about achieving a successful OBE. In it, it said something about the author "sinking through the earth and appearing on the other side" (or something like that) when she starts an OBE.

What I want to know is:

1) Has anyone here tried that method?
2) What would you see if you sunk through the earth?

I just think that it's a strange way of doing it. And I'd like to know a bit more about it.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What do I do??? on: May 03, 2004, 12:14:39
The other morning, when I woke up, I was just half asleep (my mind was awake though), when the vibrations started. I immediately felt afraid and "automatically" kind of held myself back. I've never been able to AP on purpose because of this "block" or fear that I've got.

What can I do to remove the "block" or fear so that I can AP?
140  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Negativity on: April 14, 2004, 18:02:48
I need to know how to protect myself against other people's negativity? How do I stop other people's negativity from "rubbing off" on me?
141  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Betty Eadie's books on: April 11, 2004, 01:23:50
I've just read a book called "Embraced by the Light", written by Betty J Eadie. It's about her near death experience. It is a fascinating subject. Has anyone read it, and if so, what did they think about it?

It talks about God, religion and physic/paranormal gifts and the spirit world. I would recommend it to anyone.

It made me think very deeply about myself as a person.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bed vibrating on: April 06, 2004, 21:19:12
Again I offer my apologies for not knowing where to post this topic.

But my friend, Mum and I have experienced something strange several times. Quite often when we get in bed and go to sleep, we noticed that the bed would vibrate. In my case and my friend's case the vibrations was only just noticable, but Mum has experienced quite strong vibrations. Do you think this could be caused by a spirit or something? We don't live near a busy road or anything, so it isn't traffic. Also, one morning, I was rather rudly awakened by someone banging on the bottom of my bed at 6AM. When I checked, there was no-one in the house at all. I certainly didn't imagine it! Also, when my friend stayed over my place last time, he said he could hear voices. But I wasn't talking to anyone, and my Mum was asleep. Weird.

So any ideas would be welcome.
143  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / A question about the right toe on: April 06, 2004, 10:26:48
Put simply, I don't have a foot on my right leg (it was amputated when I was younger). The NEW method requires you to do something to your right toe. Seeing that I don't have a foot on the right leg, what can I do instead? [?]
144  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Predicting the future? on: April 05, 2004, 20:18:23
When I was a child, I had this re-occurring dream where I would be walking down a dark corridor and I would reach a door at the end of the corridor. I opened the door and stepped into a room that was bare and completely white. In the middle of this room, my gran was sitting in a rocking chair doing her knitting. She was rocking the rocking chair. As I turned around to go back out of the room, the door slammed shut. I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. So I turned around to face my gran and she just carried on doing what she was doing. Only the thing was, she was gradually fading away. Eventually she completely disappeared, but the rocking chair carried on rocking.

When I was 18, my gran died from a massive stroke. But she had a stroke when I was 17 but she couldn't speak or anything. When my gran died, the dream stopped repeating itself.

Do you think the dream could have been a premonition?
145  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What can affect your physical state in your next l on: April 05, 2004, 17:33:08
Sorry, I don't know where is the best place to post this message. So if you want to move it to a more appropiate place then please do so!

I'm a disabled person with an amputated leg and I'm deaf too. I was born with a shortened and twisted leg with no ankle. The doctors amputated it when I was a tot.

I was reading on another website that if you take drugs in one life, or are exposed to loud noises, it can damage the information stored in your astral body and can take several lifetimes to correct. The link to that website is: http://www.thiaoouba.com/matching_aura_environment.htm

You will find the bit of information I'm referring to under the heading: ASTRAL BODY.

I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is true then is it possible that I did something bad in my past lifes which caused my disabilities? My Mum is deaf, and has a deformed foot, but we don't know where she got that from as there are no known deformities like that in my family tree. My Mum can remember her past life. She lived in the Victorian times as a 7 year old girl, who got killed by being crused by a steamroller at a summer fair.

Any input would be welcome.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My Experiences on: April 05, 2004, 01:06:22
Hi, I'm a new member and have been reading some of the topics. It's really interesting. I have had many strange experiences which I have never been able to explain.

One of the experiences have always stuck in my mind, and I would like some sort of explanation if possible.

One night, I was staying in a B&B. It was a Saturday evening. I went to bed fairly early as I was worn out. I went to sleep. The next thing I can remember is being in this dark place (I couldn't see anything at all, it was pitch black) and hearing this voice. This voice was neither female or male. It was just a loud voice saying that "the dark prince" was coming after me. I then woke up in a cold sweat, I was freezing cold, my heart was hammering and I have never felt so scared. Luckily I always sleep with a lamp or a light on. I looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. It had large red digits on it and it said 11:45 PM. For some reason the time stuck in my mind. Anyway, I fell asleep again, having convinced myself that it was just a nightmare. I went back home on the following Monday, and saw my Mum on the Tuesday. She told me that my gran (who I was very, very close to, she was like a mum to me. We had that kind of bond) had passed away on the Saturday night at 11:45PM. I believe she was trying to warn me about something. But I can't be sure. It's strange really, as a lot of negative things have happened to me since. That was about 3 and 1/2 years ago.

I believe I have had OBEs before. I will tell you about the ones I can remember.

One of them was where I was in this pitch black place, and I was walking towards somewhere when I suddenly fell down a hole and I was just falling through some kind of space. I was absolutely terrified. The next thing I remember is being yanked backwards so fast, and slamming back into my body. I then woke up feeling very tired and disorientated. I don't remember how I got there in the first place. I was quite young when that happened. It couldn't have been a dream as it was far too vivid and real for that. I wonder if that was an OBE.

Last year, I remember going to sleep, and then being in this weird place with my gran. It seemed to be a town of some sort, with brightly coloured buildings. The buildings were painted in very strange colours. Like for example, I remember one building being a vivid pink and green. I was just walking along and talking to my gran. I don't remember what we talked about. Then I woke up with the feeling I'd been with my gran. I couldn't remember how I got there or how I got back. It was too vivid and real to be a dream, as when I dream, it's very vague and hazy, and I don;t normally remember my dreams.

There was another time when I remember being in an aeroplane with my gran. She was dressed up to the nines, full make up, dressed smart in a dress and a fur coat with a fur trim. There was only myself, my gran and a couple of men in that aeroplane. I remember looking out of the window and it was pitch black outside. I turned to my gran, who was sitting next to me. She was saying something about helping me to get over my fear of flying. Apparently it was a practice flight. The two men were going to fly the plane. They told us to strap ourselves in, and to use the oxygen masks if something goes wrong. I can remember the plane taking off, and my gran was holding my hand. Then a short while later, I felt the plane juddering and then it was falling. I woke up then. Again, it was too real to be a dream. I was left with the feeling that I'd been with my gran. Again, I couldn't remember how I got there and how I got back.

Recently, I was betwwen the waking and sleeping stage. I was alert, but relaxed. Not quite awake and not quite asleep. Then I felt this weird sensation. It started in my head, it was a vibrating sensation, and it was moving up and down my body. I felt a chill doing the same thing, moving up and down my body. Then I felt a "buzzing" sort of sensation in my head. I could hear this "buzzing" as well, it was exremely loud. It was horrid. I panicked, and tried to move my legs and arms. But I found that I couldn't move my limbs at all. I couldn't even move my head. I was thinking about the most strange thing: I was making a go-kart out of a wheelie bin, and I was racing on it in a city called Exeter, in the street! Very strange. Anyway, I was fully alert and kept trying to move. Eventually I managed to move one of my fingers, and the weird thoughts and sensations stopped. That scared me a lot.

Since my gran died, my uncle died too, last year in the summer. I had one experience where I was asleep, and he spoke to me saying that he was sorry for doing what he did. (He fell off some 300 feet tall cliffs called Hell's Mouth in a place near where I lived. We're not sure if it was accidental or suicide.) I also thought I saw his reflection in a chrome kettle in my kitchen. I was making a hot drink when I noticed something in the kettle, it was a reflection. I looked hard, and could see a bald man wearing a brown jacket standing behind me, leaning up against the counter. My uncle used to do that, and he was bald. He also had a brown suede jacket. I looked behind me and couldn't see anything. So I looked at the kettle again, and this time the reflection was bent over, looking straight back at me!

I've sensed presences in my house many times. Every time I sense one, I can hear voices in my ear, calling out my name, over and over. It's like walking into a room with several people in it, all talking at the same time.

Once, last year, I was sitting down watching Tv when I sensed a bad presence. It was behind me, breating down my neck. My hairs stood on end. I was so afraid, but I couldn't move. It was as though I was paralyzed. Eventually, it went away, and I was able to move. I've no idea what that was.

Just wondered, if I APed, would I be able to visit my gran and uncle wherever they are? If so, is there any way of knowing where to find them?
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Toxic Life on: September 30, 2004, 08:41:33
No way, I love my chicken, ham and bacon. I don't eat other meat really. White meat, such as chicken is good for you IMO.
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Toxic Life on: September 30, 2004, 08:16:51
I must say I don't understand anyone who would eat anything from McDonalds... at any time. Their food is disgusting.

Much better to have a nice bacon sarnie like I did for breakfast.
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Toxic Life on: September 29, 2004, 17:02:43
YUMMY! Chemicals. Can barely avoid them nowadays. Luckily I live in a clean area where you find fewer chemicals. Pity I don't wash my fruit/veg on the rare occasions I eat them. They taste the same unwashed as they do washed. [^][Cheesy][Tongue]
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE to Death on: September 29, 2004, 16:57:25
Now that is interesting - being able to pass over consciously while OOB. I must try it some day...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14