The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2022, 20:37:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33
51  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / brain tingling on: April 02, 2003, 20:18:54
Ever since I can remember I've had a weird thing happen whenever I hear music i really like, see something that really interests me..or feel any strong feeling.  I get this really weird but strong tingling in the back of my head.  I always thought it was my brain waking up.  I know that sounds dumb but sometimes i'd be really tired and bored then when i'd hear music or have an interesting idea i'd get this tingling so i just figured it stimulated a part of my brain that "woke it up".  After the tingling I always feel a real sense of well being and I go from being dazed and bored to really happy.

I would say sometimes It leads to a moment of clarity.  Now that I've been doing energy more I realize it might not actually be coming from my brain but its more on top of my head.  It feels like in a way fingers are tickling the top.. like really lightly drumming their fingers across the top of my head.. (close to the back)

The reason i'm putting this up is wondering if anyone's had the same thing happen to them.  Or any insights at all as to what it might be.
I have no idea which forum to put this under either but i figure the energy forum is good enough.
52  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Are the risks justified? on: March 24, 2003, 15:23:54
My mom has some serious ailments that all doctors have called 'mysteries' for the last 10+ years.  I wont go into detail about the ailments but accupuncture helps her a lot with many of them.  In fact right now shes in a lot of pain and the only thing that helps this particular circulation problem is accupuncture.  

Because accupuncture helps her so much obviously I made the connection the NEW system might help her also.  So i printed out the online version after trying to get her to read the section in Astral dynamics.  The thing is shes not the type to try to help herself and although she believes i dont think she really believes she'll feel the difference.

The problem I have is trying to push something on her that I know has certain side effects.  If her health wasn't so bad and if i didnt genuinely believe this would help her problem then I wouldnt try to encourage her to increase her energy.

I was wondering if anyone has had similiar experiences and are the side effects such as increased sensitivity (psychic sensitivity) etc ethical to put someone else through.  

I've never tried to push energy work on anyone else before because sometimes I feel like if they really need that in their life they'll go in hat direction.  But then on the other hand maybe I came across this area and started doing energy work and actually knowing it helps the body for a reason.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone tried to get someone who didnt have motivation to do new things or learn new things into energy work for any reason?

Oh another thing i've considered is learning Reiki in order to try to help her but I believe doing it yourself is probably a lot more effective.  Plus i really think sometimes You need to work at something yourself to really benefit from it.

53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Curious on: March 23, 2003, 21:20:54
Was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.  I had an OBE this morning and since it was only my second (that i remember) i was planning on only staying out a while before going back to my body.  I decided to go across my street and into my neighbors house.  

I used to always do this type of thing in lucid dreams due to fascination seeing a house I haven't been in.  I had honestly forgotten the whole privacy thing and i didnt have a mental debate as to whether i shoudl or shouldnt do that.

Anyway I was met by who i thought was the Lady of the House which is my neighbor and she told me "my kids are in there" and very gently 'pushed' me out of the house.  I remember not feeling scared or like it was anything negative but at that instant I remembered about not invading others privacy and kinda thought to myself I had learned a lesson just then.

Has anyone ever had something like that when trying to enter a place they prob shouldnt have entered.  One of the only reasons i tried to enter the house is we live in a place with only 3 houses on our block and they're spread out.  I was just thinking of things to do without trying to go to the astral (flying up) or whatever i would probably have done.  Cus i just wnted to see a little before returing to my body.

One last thing when i turned around and looked at my bed (when i first separated) i didnt see my body.  Which honestly to me was confusing and i wasn't sure i OBE'd till i walked through my door.  I guess you dont always see your body and i figured this must have been an early reality fluctuation thing.
54  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bush Prophecy on: March 23, 2003, 20:43:28
When Bush was first elected as president one of my neighbors told me of the 'prophecy' a few people were kinda siting.  Which was something like (paraphrased) 'the son of a leader will come into power.' and that will be the start of WWIII.

Have any of you read this prophecy or heard of it?  I think it was nostradamus but not sure.. if anyone can Give the exact quote I'd appreciate it.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE as someone else? on: December 22, 2002, 03:45:10
Okay this is kind of a weird question but is it possible to have a lucid dream/obe as another person.

I went to sleep about 6 or 7 am this morning and was very pleased to have a lucid dream.  Now this isn't that uncommon for me but what i wanted to do was have an OBE so i started trying to make that happen.  The weird thing about the dream was i never really felt like myself the way i usually feel in a lucid dream.  But i remember clearly using many of the techniques I read on here to try to pick my locations.  I just know i didn't have that much control over where i'd end up.

I had a version of a sleep paralysis i was trying to get back in my body.  But then in the dream there were these, beings of somekind.  They had really colorful faces and were small female type beings that were on top of me and telling me not to ever (cant remember the words they used) but it had to do with violating another persons dream?  The bed I was in wasn't mine which is strange for me because normally I wake up and have the end part of the lucid dream wherever i am sleeping.  I also felt like i was younger than I actuallly am.  
At the end part of the dream/obe I remember being worried i had violated some huge ap code and i kept telling the beings i didnt mean to do it.  That it just happened.

I really think this was a result of finally having my first lucid dream since I have learned about ap.  I have had spontaneous lucid dreams all my life but a few months ago they stopped when i started reading about astral projection.  I think partly due to fear that part of what i was doing was real.  Also in this lucid dream i found myself in someone's house which was something i used to do in lucid dreams all the time (go into the nearest house) but when i walked through the wall i felt really bad in the dream because i scared the people.  So i just started running and scared some other people who were on their way inside the house.  they didn't see me but looked quickly at the place i was walking through.  (i hope thiswas  aprojection of my fear that i violated a privacy code of some kind and in no way did i really scare anyone).  Like i said i didn't have complete control over the dream so im not positive it really was an obe.  In the last house i went to a being saw me and started chasing me.. they were pretty ticked off i was in their house.

I woke up at the end of this thinking "yes i finally had an AP" but what i immediately thought after was "no wait i didn't because that wasn't me".  Im sorry if this doesn't make sense but it was such a vivid dream and i had full consciousness in it it just didn't feel like it was me.  

I dont know if anyone has ever had this before, i also dont know if you can scare people even if it was an ap.  (accidently) where the person would probably think its a ghost or something.

56  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / mantras and incantations on: December 14, 2002, 07:25:22
I've been visiting this other site www.mysticweb.com along with astralpulse and im currently in the online class for astral projection.

One thing they keep talking about are certain mantras or incantations which will solve most neg problems while projecting.  The problem with that site is they like doing the "we'll tell you about that in week six you'll be fine till then".  I really dont like this withholding information thing so i was wondering if anyone here knows anything about certain incantations which are proven to dispell negs while projecting?

By far i prefer this site which puts the information out there freely not some kind of "you have to earn it" attitude.  I mean that site is good but has a completely different approach.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / why do some of you? on: December 08, 2002, 07:37:11
well in particular the one that goes by the handle "Frank" why do you think you know what's real and what isnt.

There is no doubt while in the astral many of the entities are in fact thought but who are you to say therefore there are no real entities out there that outside of our brain and thought?  I have read quite a few of your comments where you say "these are thought projections and i dont know why people cant see that".  Im paraphrasing but do you really think you have such a better understanding of negative entities where you're the one who's right and the rest just dont understand or aren't as educated on this subject as you?

You also stated you were one of the people who Monroe has visited?  and he's mad at you?  Now if anythings a figment of one's imagination and wishful thinking its that monroe visted you and more than this he cares enough and you're important enough where he'd be mad at you on the other side?
I have read practically the whole forum in order to get an idea of what's happening and no one more than you stands out as being full of yourself and the belief the only thing real out there is what you experience.  

To state all negative entities are just projections of ones mind is as narrow minded and as ignorant as those who state AP isn't possible because it hasn't happened to them.  

I think on this forum more than any people should be careful about trying to enforce widely accepted "truths" such as there are no negative entities that exist outside of ones own mind.  IT may be true the only thing to fear is how your mind responds to these negative (as in an energy that takes energy from others) entities, it is ignorant and very arrogant to assume most or all are peoples own minds.  

Just because it is plausible and is possible to create an entity with your fear it is not then a given that any entity is just a projection of that fear.  Long before I knew of astral projection and long before i knew what a lucid dream was I encountered these entities.  I then used them as a way to realize im dreaming and have lucid dreams so in my case the entities came first.. the lucidity came second.  

I am not trying to attack you but you come off as the most arrogant and " i know it all" type of personality here and just wondering if you realize that.

No one here should claim anyone elses experiences are "just... " the fact most of us believe in ap and have people tell us they're just figments of our imaginations should make us steer clear of that type of judgment on others experiences.  

58  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Ignorance was bliss on: December 01, 2002, 03:43:42
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this board and I am relatively new to everything dealing with astral as well as negative entities.  However I have gotten a crash course in a way and feel I have learned a lot in the last few weeks.

I have had lucid dreams since I can remember dreaming.  But for the last five years or so I would often begin my lucid dream by waking up to find an entity just watching me or hovering over me.  At first this was a reaccuring nightmare to me where i'd think i was awake but would see the entity so would confront it thinking "its only a dream".  Finally I learned to walk through my bedroom wall when this happened and since I was able to do this i'd do anything i want while out (great lucid dreams).  now I had the waking paralysis many times and would force myself to get up (often times it was very hard to pull myself up off the bed) and then walk out the wall and enjoy the "lucid dream".  
Also many times I remember floating across the room and bouncing on the door and thinking "how weird this is" or sometimes flying up in a lucid dream and wondering why its not fun.. why its exactly like my house and why am i stuck in the ceiling type thing.  In other words I wonder how many of these were actually OBE's.  
Now the  part that is really bothering me is this..:  I always believed these entities were only things in  my dreams which were there to make me face fears and somehow overcome something in my everyday life.  The bravery I got when i ran up to them and yelled for them to go away was in the belief they could not hurt me because it's only a dream.  

Since finding out about OBE's and taking them seriously (not just thinking they were false awakenings people thought were real) I have had many encounters in my waking life with entities.  Before sleep now the noises I hear freak me out.. Also I believe I was attacked recently by some kind of negative entity (wont go into details but it was a scary experience).

Also this past weeks I have "awoken" to find a snake like thing attached to me, causing the paralysis I am very familiar with.  What scares me is after I snap out of it i still feel the exact pains and unique pulls of the snake on me.  This is scaring me and In a way i wish i could go back to the days i believed the entities were entirely "dreams".  

One thing i'd like to mention is Robert Bruces book on psychic self defense was a life saver.  Its so matter of fact it doesn't make me feel like a weirdo or a freak reading it.  He really knows about all this stuff and its a relief to read a book where you believe the author actually experienced these things.  i've used many of the tactics these past few weeks.  However I am afraid in a way but more disturbed that I keep being attacked and my waking paralysis episodes seem to be increasing.  
It seems like now that I have opened myself to the reality of the astral world I am being attacked.  I realize now it was happening before but it just seemed easier believing it was just a weird kind of dreaming I did.  Although I dont really regret opening myself by meditating and trying to strenghen my aura I feel as if I maybe was naive in thinking the paranormal or whatever it is called.. world would be fun.  So far it really isnt fun.  

I would appreciate any help on this matter but particularly on how i can perhaps make it so this astral wildlife creature doesn't cling to me or maybe fears me and stays away.  I feel a "biting" but its more of a pulling that hurts on my side or my ear and face often when im about to fall asleep.  I am in two seperate houses and only one has the snake creature... the other house has more noises and shadow men.

My dog also seems to sense the entities the nights i've tried to stay awake everytime i'd begin feeling myself falling asleep and vibrating she'd start barking in her sleep (yes she does this) and kicking.  Its funny because it's exactly at this time.. She also has looked up at the exact time i've heard  a bang before falling asleep at the exact spot on the wall I heard it with her ears up.  I am kind of worried about her when she's sleeping because if these things are effecting me physically and i can hear them.. i wonder if they're tormenting her when she's kicking out and barking like she does.
(i know this sounds silly but she's my dog and i feel the need to protect her too)

I have many more questions but this is so long I'll save them for later.
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Finding Books on: October 01, 2004, 07:24:19
The borders here will special order out of print books and compare prices for you.  Often you can get them sort of cheap depending on the condition they're in.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE to Death on: September 29, 2004, 06:15:40
I hate to point out the obvious but if they died while OBEing how would they tell you?

61  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Help Me with a little problem in LD... on: September 23, 2004, 04:54:35
Actually im typing not writing.  And dream incubation? that sounds like a term that doesnt really mean anything.
62  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Help Me with a little problem in LD... on: September 22, 2004, 06:15:03
It actually might help you out that you think "this is real im not dreaming".  I used to do that and think "yes now i can prove i can really move things".  Eventually you might remember being on this board wondering why you do that and then it will pop into your head that is what you're doing then  you'll know you're dreaming because you'll remember this conversation.  If that makes sense.  Ive been amazed by the things I remember during a dream.  for example at times ive become lucid and remember something i read about going here or there.  Or something I said in waking life and test it out.

Try to use that type of thing as a way to become lucid.  For example, next time you think "yes im really flying its not a dream" make yourself think it through and then you'll remember in real life you cant fly.

Hope that made sense.  Im at work and t yping fast
63  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Why cant I see my psiballs?! on: September 22, 2004, 05:31:43
You cant see them cus youre too busy playing video games.
64  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / what can you say... on: September 20, 2004, 09:43:51
I second that "what??"
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / crazy? on: September 20, 2004, 09:41:54
Thank you everyone for your replies.  I want to go into further detail on this subject but i have to post at work since my computer is broken.  There are some instances where I think its possible an "attack" is happening.  for example in cases where people hear "the devil" telling them to hurt themselves.. It amazes me how many schizophrenics hear negative voices telling them they're useless or they should hurt themselves.  On the other hand I can see how those things can be explained as neg activity and that diagnosis could be wrong.  Its like once you believe in neg activity and from RB's writings you can believe its all attacks which isnt the case either.

Either way there's something going on. Ive also become more skeptical over the past year.  Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet.
66  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / If it harms no one, then do it! on: September 20, 2004, 09:16:20
lay off the crack aryan.

stop taking yourself so seriously.. youre not that important, and believe it or not you dont have everything figured out.
67  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / roberts new book is out on amazon in the uk on: September 20, 2004, 08:52:00
why did nay make that comment?

Im excited to get the book.. in a way
68  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / lucid dream taste. on: September 20, 2004, 08:43:36
This is one of my all time favorite things to do while lucid.  I had to give up sugar for a while because of some blood sugar issues and one thing I loved doing was going from store to store while lucid and eating anythign sweet I could get my hands on.  I would desperately try to hold onto the lucid state for a long time, which Im able to do luckily thanks to past experience.  The food tastes exactly like it does in real life and even better cus you dont get full.  I also recommend it for anyone who is dieting.  

I literally stuff my face with sugar during these times.  Its strange cus when the cravings arent there i just pass it by and it isnt as fun.  I also like talking to the dream people in the stores.. sayign things i think are funny.  I sometimes think im too rude maybe i should keep my manners even in that state.
69  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / LD and self-improvement? on: September 13, 2004, 07:49:16
I used to think so.  Unfortunately now I think it cycles.  From experience Ive noticed at times Ive felt I was getting somewhere or able to learn something that would help in everyday life.  More and more i see its a continual process and if you dont keep it up you dont really learn anything that "changes you" permanently.  Maybe I just dont have enough perspective on it yet.  but at times ive felt changed then had a decrease in energy the next year and forgotten everything ive learned.

70  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in a Lucid dream on: September 13, 2004, 07:45:31
One of my favorite things to do is find a bright star and use it as a target to fly to.  I also like "scaring" myself by flying as high as i can in the dark especially when it sort of feels cold and let myself fall back down.  I have only reached interesting places a few times when flying straight up.  more and more ive tried to look at the star and will myself to shot to it instead of relying on other ways of flying.  

Ive also noticed now that i work night shifts/graveyard i have many more lucid dreams so many more opportunities to fly around.  Just wish i would get somewhere at times.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are things really meant to be on: May 18, 2004, 21:55:03
Thanks for answering people.  I think deep down i do think most things happen to teach you a lesson or to get your life to go in a certain direction.  But it probably only will make sense when you're older looking back.  Im hoping anyway.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert Bruce: USA Workshop on: May 11, 2004, 04:21:18
I apologize for being rude about it.  In all honesty if i could afford to go id definitely be there.  I still think its pricey but Im sure people will learn a lot.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / false awakening question on: March 12, 2004, 19:40:03
Often times the fearful presence you feel is your own fear.  The only reason it would be dangerous to project at that time is if you let the fear continue, because it will create a scary environment since thought=action in that state.

I used to project from that state very often before I even knew what astral projection was.  I used it as a way to know im dreaming, (or thought I was dreaming) so I would peel myself off of the bed.  And it felt like literally peeling yourself from it, and id leave my house and all the scary things in it.  Id often see a figure at the food of the bed or many figures trying to scare me.  I created the belief that if i walked through the wall or window and to the outside I was safe.  This was often the case.. Just project and remove yourself from the scary situation.

But it will be scary at first.  However, fear is the only thing to fear because ive never been hurt physically from it even when things were attacking me.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / psychedelics vs OOBE/AP on: March 12, 2004, 19:34:57
You really cant compare the two.  I think people try comparing them because they are both the most radical departure from every day perspective.  In an OBE, however, you are in complete control of your mind, you have to be or else weird stuff will happen.  It takes a lot of work too (to have them on a regular basis).  

Drugs are in control of your mind when you're on them which is the difference.  Im not knocking the experience, but its just not the same.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert Bruce: USA Workshop on: March 09, 2004, 01:10:22
I didnt realize it was that much.  Thought it was maybe a few hundred.. well count me out.  Even if I could afford it Im not sure id enjoy hanging around a bunch of really wealthy new agers.  I just wouldnt feel comfortable.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33