The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 18:36:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert Bruce: USA Workshop on: March 03, 2004, 18:02:15
Finally a workshop i can drive to.   Now I gotta stress about if I can make it or not.  Would be really cool.

77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Habit and OBE's on: February 18, 2004, 22:37:58
A habit is something that happens without willpower.  Its something you do because you're used to it, are you sure this is what  you're talking about.

You also said "consistancy and passiveness will greatly assist you."  That seems to contradict itself.

Just wondering exactly what you mean by habit.  I think you're onto something about the not procrastinating thing.  But a habit could be procrastination.
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Adrian where did you hide that topic? on: October 14, 2003, 19:57:46
thought I'd never see the day.  

Your posts have a lot more authority now that you're premier.. [Wink] hope things are good for you.
79  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Zeta stuf ...do you all believe in that? on: October 14, 2003, 19:46:06
Yes Mistress.. spank spank.

A masochistic male's dream come true.  Controlling Guides ...where do I sign up?
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: October 14, 2003, 19:07:48
I thought the joke was all the people showing they have a sense of humor by chastising people who were offended by the joke.  

Hey James glad wencha likes racist jokes.  Shows shes cool.  Like mustard seed.  If the joke wasn't so lame you might have had a point.

Hope you're all doing well.  I miss the funny jokes written by people more offended by PC stuff like not calling gays evil and trying not to make fun of blacks.

sorry but the joke was lame.. the people trying to show they are advanced by being able to laugh even lamer.  thank god theres probably only one african american that reads this board.. at the most.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Adrian where did you hide that topic? on: October 14, 2003, 19:01:24
Happy halloween people.  Dress up, have fun and eats lots of candy.  

82  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: September 04, 2003, 14:45:10
Nay,

With all due respect.  The attacking you see timeless and celeste and chill doing(which btw I see as addressing ISSUES brought up by mayatnik himself).  And the anger and defensivness you are now displaying.  You should ask yourself why this is coming out now.  Why this need to defend and tell anyone off who speaks up against mayatnik.  

You're the one getting a little personal, by saying her concerns are only being stated out of jealousy instead of even looking at what everyone is trying to say.  Why?  Is mayatnik not able to defend himself?  Or was she being a little irreverent.  If she was having a spat with some other person would you feel such a need to call her jealous etc.  This change in character of so many is what many of us were concerned about all along.

Course I've always been like this.. [Wink]

K i happened to read nay's post but now I promise.

83  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: September 04, 2003, 14:41:07
quote:
Originally posted by kromeknight

Celeste reply brings deep sadness as it seems typical of the attacks of late. Are we all to have our credentials in our signatures. To appease  the antagonistic cynic . Are we to past IQ test before starting threads. To appease the intellectual.
It is a sad day indeed

I think she was responding to his claims of being a counselor and therapist.  If anyone is every counceling you under that guise you NEED to ask for credentials.  If he said I'm counseling as a friend that is different.

Mayatnik I dont think the threats were really needed.  I cant think of any board that would shut down a new age message board because they warned AGAINST people believing in the end of time prophesies.  People should only make threats that they have any chance of pulling off.

I did want to make one thing clear I guess I never made clear before.  I have never had any doubt from the moment silentwitness attacked Timeless for questioning you he was insane.  Or at least very unstable.  I did not point to his thread to champion him as someone who has learned and who in some way people here have a chance of being life.  It was to show the irresponsiblity of counseling a person who obviously needs professional help on these issues.  In order to really help him I personally would have told him he needs to get professional help.  Not counselling on how to find himself and about various truths of the zetas.  That has been the danger I have seen all along.  People with his profile finding this stuff.. which I honestly believe isnt that uncommon.

This is my first post as an unbanned name.  But Ill probably only make a few more for a good long while.  

You have called yourself a professional counselor.  To the rest who dont see why a person would ask for qualifications.  Do you know there are very strict laws on counseling?  You are in a position of authority in a sense.  And mixing counseling and your position as a counselor with end of the world, pleidian prophesies.  Well thats frowned upon in most states.

Nobody bother flaming me.  I wont be back to this thread.  I hate to hit and run but its time for me to move on for a while too. Thought I'd post on a few things before I take my own "time off".
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / cults on: August 29, 2003, 14:15:36
whew.. timeless apparently there was nothing to be alarmed about.  I was very pleased and relieved to see on that topic Adrian said there was no cult activity happening and that it was wrong to even suggest it.

Course I went to go post my response and it said I couldnt.  The topic was gone.. Dont know if it is someplace else but apparently it doesn't deserve sticky status anymore.

All that worry for nothing.  Turns out they are just telling the truth to further humanity.  The lies and unfortunately stories like silentwitness apparently are not worth being concerned about.

Celebrate with me?

[Wink]

see you in a few weeks timeless. Gonna be busy for the next few.
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: August 29, 2003, 14:01:57
Im wondering if Mayatnik will respond to silentwitness's concerns.  Then again doesnt all that "why the lies.. I listened to you and look at me now" detract from the real point?  The pleidians are coming and boy are they ticked.

Adrian I feel you should take silent witness's post off.  I think it makes Mayatnik uncomfortable along with many others who might get the wrong idea.  First one thinks hey.. maybe these dates are BS.. maybe every guide coming through isnt an advanced pleidian guide.

Then what?
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 29, 2003, 13:35:47
ah excrement..

I had a response all layed out and it disappeared somehow.

Anyway my response was purely venting at this type of pigheaded self righteous "you're wrong Im right" stuff.  I hadnt even read his response nor most of his posts when I responded.  I think it can be expected when a person is using the antagonistic approach in order to get people to talk to him.  

I also knew how he's respond because its a lot easier to be calm and nice about things when someone's irrational to you. Its why I hadn't responded to his nonsense before then.  My approach isnt to say "let me understand you.. tell me why you think " blah blah to a person who's hobby it is to run on boards of beliefs he thinks are wrong adn PURPOSELY plaster them and present things in an annoying way.

Anyway now that I vented the preaching doesn't bother me.  It actually wasn't the words but the huge quotes everywhere.  A person cant be that thick.  I still think there's some acting going on there.  maybe its wishful thinking.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I finally got somewhere!! on: August 29, 2003, 02:47:07
yellowsub,

thanks for the reply.. yes I LD pretty often.  Ive sort of done it for as long as I can remember.  A dream journal helps (i know youve read this 100 times) but I remember 5 xs as many when I keep one.  The best method in my opinion or at least a good one is to ask yourself periodically if you're dreaming.  (a set number during the day) then figure out how you KNOW you're not.  In a way I think that method makes you more aware in general.

So youll probably do it sometime when you're dreaming.  You can even will yourself to fly after asking it.. Ive never really used a technique but I tried this one when I wanted to increase my LD's.  

Nick,

Thanks for the congrats.  Id love to go there again.  The memory of all those colors and the switch from black to that place sort of made my week.  I really want to start learning to phase but in a way Im lazy and its so much easier for me to just have a lucid dream. But I hope to get disciplined and serious about phasing soon.  You're pretty new to it too aren't you?

thanks again for the replies.
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 1,000 posts = Leave the site? on: August 29, 2003, 01:21:56
kakkarot left because of that demon thread where people kinda got tired of hearing how he kicked their butts.

Who's at 1,000?  I dont like having as many posts as I have.  People act as if it means I should be saying something more intelligent or I should suddenly be full of wisdom.  Most days it comes from a day off or being restless.

You thinking of going once you finally hit that mark.  (way after me I might add)[Wink]
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / cults on: August 28, 2003, 17:10:15
I completely agree timeless.  Its sort of funny because lastnight I commented on the bad feeling i was getting about the mayatnik thread and silentwitness posted that today I think.  

But the important part is mayatnik is taking it real time.  If you see on this thread
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6796
Karek has told parmenion that he really has no more use on the AP.  And he is to travel between his own house whereever that is and the meeting place they're all going to go to.

Mayatnik is also leaving astral pulse.  If you read the way bottom you'll see the conversation.  I hope Im not the only one who sees the danger in this.  He also just happens to mention he himself (Mayatnik) has had to move many times when his guide has told him to.  But she always provided for him.  In other words dont worry about expenses or uprooting your life.. the guides will take care of you.

I guess silentwitness's guide is teaching him a hard lesson?

So Mayatnik goes real time with the people he recruited from here and elsewhere.  

BTW just a tip for whomever never go anywhere when someone says "you'll see who else is here when you come".  especially someones house!

thank you for your comments timeless.. I always like seeing your perspective on things.  AS I think you know.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 28, 2003, 16:32:37
quote:
Originally posted by Allanon

I have close to 400 posts on that board saying that Christians are closed minded bastards that are wrong and that the Light at the end of the tunnel is Jesus, Buhhda, Krishna, etc, etc.

I see so its not the belief thats constant its going onto a board and slamming another's?.  I find its easier to wait for people like you to change over to your next belief than it is to defend one's own.

Not only the new belief of the month type but a YOUR BELIEF IS WRONG of the month club.  have fun
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / cults on: August 28, 2003, 15:55:51
And the question comes up again..

bling--------> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6796
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 28, 2003, 08:29:59
I know I know.. I was wrong..

love you allanon.. keep on keeping on

This is your thread though curiousgirl so I'll leave it alone. [Wink] Though I still think he's having a little philosophical fun with everyone and I was just playing along for a minute.

93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / One thing you dont know about me on: August 28, 2003, 08:04:54
One of the best times of my life was when I went to japan with "volunteers for peace" which btw is a very good, relatively cheap way to see any country.  You pay about 200 bucks for three weeks room and board.  You pay your own travel expenses.

Anyway did this on a farm and "cheese factory" for about a month.  It was also a community for mentally disabled japanese adults.  The people I met were amazing and I wish I could have that much fun now a days.  Though I probably can... if I try.
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 28, 2003, 07:26:31
Play hurt all you want but here's what  I've seen.. and Im not really all that unfamiliar with attempts to get attention.

when no one was paying attention to you you started plastering your quotes everywhere.  In threads that had nothing to do with religion and threads that did.  Then a few people wanted to understand your point of view they wanted to explain theirs to you.  So your religious messages started having more depth "they are based on experience".  Now you show how you were just sharing and cest la vie if no one wants to hear,  you're just here to share.

I think youre not even a religious fanatic.  I think youre here purely for attention and playing a part.  If people stopped paying attention to you altogether what would you do?  start again is my guess.  But now you're playing the religious fanatic with real depth.  have fun with it.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 28, 2003, 07:00:11
You're not a preacher, you're not a prophet.  And here's a news flash allanon you know christ less than most here.. Your anger and ignorance not to mention your lack of respect keeps you further from him than 90 percent of the people who chat here.

Christ wont come to you faster because you bend down and try in your human way to kiss his butt and demonstrate you love him the most.  Beings like that see through the bovine excrement (though your bovine excrement isnt hard to see through) and look at the heart.  You're an angry confused little person.  That is all.. you couldnt convert a single person here.

You need to find christ.. Youre far from him and his teaching.  Im not saying that to judge.. its only the truth.  Please accept jesus and shut the hell up.
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / One thing you dont know about me on: August 28, 2003, 00:27:27
cottage cheese makes me gag.

I once travelled around the country in a greyhound once with a one month bus pass.  I dont think I could take the greyhound now even to go to the next city.  [xx(]
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 28, 2003, 00:21:38
I take it your bible thumping goes over in philosophy class as well as it does here.

I honestly feel sorry for the people in your class.  We had a few people always trying to spew the bible instead of shutting up and listening.  It sucked and disrupted class, plus the person always looked like an butt.  Not so much because of what they were saying but the anger and the self righousness and the fact they were so unaware how limited their perspective is.

yeah yeah I know ...coddle coddle.. ignore me
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / One thing you dont know about me on: August 27, 2003, 17:23:00
I also love to eat outrageously hot chile.  People think im crazy.
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 27, 2003, 16:34:04
Let me put it in a nicer way and explain what I mean.

The forum at the top astral experiences.. many people come here for the first time very happy about their experience.  They go up and put in a nice post everything that happened to them.  They might get a reply "congrats".

This guy comes on preaching how we're all in with satan.  Going on threads completely unrelated spewing religious verse and again condemning us all.  And he gets not only control of this section of the forum but a thread pleading with him to share his experience.  See anything wrong with that?

I think he has gotten way too much attention by acting out.  Just like a kid does when they want attention.  AND here is the important part.  i dont see it ending anytime soon.

It shouldnt be the way a person gets people interested in their story.  By coming on disruption the forums with zero respect for the way they are normally run.  

100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!! on: August 27, 2003, 16:12:46
BTW it doesn't matter how many experiences he claims to have had in the astral.  (though i think its highly possible he's adding that in to give him "credibility") but no way to know that.  The purpose of any experience is to learn from it.  How has it changed you?

Judging from his approach and his narrow minded beliefs they couldnt have done much good.  At all!  Course throw meaningful experiences at somoene who is only going to throw bible verse back at you.. seems its impossible he'd learn a thing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33