The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 18:42:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
801  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ki, DBZ, and the people here on: February 27, 2003, 19:12:26
Because some people are offended when someone's obviously trying to snow them?  Why question why people chose to not say "wow you flew today" interesting thats wonderful.  To put on this whole fake "me negative no.. im all positive energy">  i see that in this forum a lot.  Thinking to be involved in these matters means we're all some spiritual beings who arent judgemental or skeptical or negative.  Even when someone's insulting us its "you are perfectly entitled to your opinion im a dumbass friend".  

It gets old really.. and if someone gets sick of fantasic claims that are obviously false and choses to say so dont condemn them for not putting on the . "im so above it all" attitude some people here feel they have to.  I hadn't said anything to auraseer for months before i finally said it.. but it gets tiring.  I am saying i think he's full of excrement...most because of the fact he makes outright claims "ill prove it to you" then makes outright excuses.  It discredits this type of thing especially if a skeptic comes in contact with an auraseer type instead of someone being truthful.

Im sorry but i will admit i dont appreciate being snowed it insults my intelligence.  If youre fine with it then applaud auraseer.. but dont criticize people who chose to insist he be honest.  What also bugs me is hes always talking about his powers.. its all about him and all he can do.

If it bothers you i didnt say "i believe you auraseer im not saying i dont, i like you and i like what you're doing" even when i think he's full of excrement.. well then its gonna bother you.
802  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ki, DBZ, and the people here on: February 27, 2003, 17:08:34
thats funny because on the "how to levitate" thread you said you levitated 2 cm's.

803  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / can people cure themselves of psychic torture on: February 27, 2003, 17:04:31
you're obviously a shaolin god
804  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / can people cure themselves of psychic torture on: February 27, 2003, 16:54:53
quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

If he throws the first blow, I will kill him.

tell me when you get back to reality... thats such an incredibly stupid thing to say.  You're obviously not very intelligent. Once again you dont know this guy and think of what you'r esaying. you're going to take someone's perception of him and "kill" someone.  First of all i hope by saying "kill" you were joking and meant hurt.  I suggest you get over yourself and your false sense of grandeur.  You're making this psychic self defense seem really stupid.
805  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / can people cure themselves of psychic torture on: February 27, 2003, 16:51:16
Wow if you're as intelligent as you claim to be a few giant flaws in suggesting you and criminalmind should go after this guy you know NOTHING about should just jump out at you.

First of all wouldnt you need proof or would you take someones word for it and go mess some guy up because another guy in a forum said he knows he's his attacker?

I feel sorry for you if anyone ever thinks you're their psychic attacker.  Theres no way you could ever realy know that so to just suddenly wage war on some guy seems incredibly foolish (nice word for it btw).
806  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / karma paradox on: February 27, 2003, 15:23:56
Plus to say real nirvana is not striving to do good but to be inactive is one of those "i dont get involved with your problems or try to help you because i dont want any karma on me" ill just be an apathetic observer so that i can look after my own karma.

Sorry but thats a lot of intellectual theory and none of us are put on this earth to do absolutely nothing in order to preserve our karma.  That type of detached emotion thing falls short...im sure lots of apathetic observers like that philosphy though.  "Really being spiritually advanced isn't helping people like mother theresa" its living a life of inaction in order to make sure you dont mess up your karma.  I think there are higher emotions and empathy is one of them.  I dont think this is only a human emotion i think it also is higher in a real way than hate.  Not just a human constructed way.. i dont think spiritual nirvana is the quest to be detached from all that makes us human.
807  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / karma paradox on: February 27, 2003, 15:20:07
Good and bad are creations?  So murdering random people isnt good or bad its just is?  If i raped and murdered your mom it wouldnt be good or bad in any universal sense only a made up human one?  If i went out of my way to hurt people emotionally and physically it isnt good or bad?
I think all that is good theory, like everything just is and no one's making judgements but us.  But deep down we know some things are good and some things are bad in a universal sense. Not just one created by society.  I think individuals may thing rape is good if it turns them on but people who really search down to something higher realize its a "bad" thing.  But if its all arbitary human made up rules that no higher power cares about why not just rape kill steal murder afterall theres no real good or bad.
808  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Physchic attackers. Who are they? on: February 27, 2003, 15:12:59
criminal mind i read that site you put up.  how do you know this guy is doing it and why dont you confront him on his site?  What if he's not really doing it but for some reason you just think he is.  I couldnt imagine thinking i know a person was attacking me like that.  Lets say it was a neg and they know you read that site they could make it seem like it was him.  I dont understand what a person would have to gain from that.  Plus why you.. even a better question shawn raised a good point when he said they must be very very powerful magicians.  I cant even imagine how hard it would be to make you feel guilty of things in your mind without being physically present. To  make you feel thoughts etc.  Im just wondering how you know for sure.  

I guess i just really dont understand all that.
809  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ki, DBZ, and the people here on: February 27, 2003, 14:59:29
InsertInsertInsertInsert

some will criticize you for saying that and say its "negative" but its the truth.  I know you're not the only one that feels that way.. it discredits this place as a serious forum for people wanting to work on their energy development.

auraseer is alway saying how he moved the needle with his mind the first time he tried..now he can levitate he do this and that.  So he finally gets the big digital camera and he cant prove he can levitate because he cant get his sister to help.  And wont use any of the suggestions.. what a bunch of bovine excrement!
810  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Skepticism And OBE on: February 27, 2003, 04:44:30
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel

I know the feeling...but hey, maybe the others are self-corrupted and choosing the more comfortable way in just believing that lastnights dream was an OBE.  

You probably know that one of the biggest challenges in this field is to conciliate formal mechanical logic with multidimensional logic, this obviously require lots of tolerance towards paradoxes and ambiguities[Wink]

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel why dont you spit out what you're trying to say? I hate when people think they're sounding so intelligent.  When really they sound like they're talking out their butt.  Instead of trying to sound so smart how about making a little sense?
811  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: January 07, 2003, 18:12:13
I find kakkarots fantasies of power interesting whenever i read them.  Where are these powers supposed to exist in the real world.  are you talking about powers when you project?  I think its cute... most things you read on the internet aren't true especially false claims of power and everyone accepting some place where he supposedly blasts entities and everyone fears him.

Its classic delusion but on the internet and on message boards you see a lot of it.

Alchimiste is the person who decides who's evolved what evolved is and who deserves to evolve.  They're two sides of the same coin accept alchimiste thinks his powers lie in how much he's "evolved" and how much he knows.  True evolved individuals wouldnt' waste time with either one of these two.

You're both deluded people and although i find it amusing when i read both your posts since you're both such full of yourself classic internet "new age" type people.  

why dont you two take this argument to email already and spare the rest of us your "my penis is bigger than yours" crap. I dont speak for anyone else but personally im sick of reading both of your verbal bragging and delusional portrayal of both your "powers".

sincerely and with warmest regards..

812  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: January 05, 2003, 20:21:34
I agree... I only meant it would be scary to believe that.  Believing that in can be corrupted in itself shows a scary perception problem.  How do you convince someone its their perception of what's happening that is preventing them from really helping themselves.  Especially when the perception problem tells them that anyone who doesn't see things the way they see them "happening" is being influenced by such a strong spiritual being as a Guardian angel.

Need I really hope you at least allow yourself to think its possible the perfessionals are right and the very thing thats putting these wires in your head are also preventing you from getting help by making you think everyone who disagrees is under its power.  This in itself makes it stronger because you feel everyone is against you.. when really its the fact you are under its power that makes you see things this way.

It seems to me you want people to focus on the corrupt guardian angel aspect of your problem.  I honestly think you can only truly get help when you stop focusing on this so much and instead work on breaking the hold before you can truly pinpoint who is the one doing it.  While it has its hold on you.. you wont be able to see clearly "who" or what it is.  I hope you can see the logic in this.  Whoever said it  is right you need to let go of what you think you know before you can move forward and be helped.  Or better yet help yourself (thinking you're helpless is part of the problem).
813  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: January 05, 2003, 17:00:07
that would be a scary thought though.  If a human could reprogram a persons highest spiritual self.
814  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: January 05, 2003, 16:39:57
This isn't written to insult anyone but shouldnt someone want a mentor or at least ask for one?  I dont know either of you well but alchimiste you may be right.  Everything you're saying may be where kakkarot will be in a few years (or you may decide on a different path yourself) but why is it so important for him to agree or see this way.

You may say you're trying to help and I understand that viewpoint.  But maybe where you're at is a place he isn't supposed to be.  Enlightenment shouldnt be forced on someone (if it is indeed that).  The only reason I see it's being done here is ego.  The need to be seen as right by someone i think you probably respect, but just disagree with on certain points.  

Also its hard to see views objectively when it seems you're being attacked for being unevolved or wrong in your thinking.

This is just an objective perspective I dont know either of you well enough and am obviously to new to know the reasons this turned into a who's path is right topic.  I see a lot more comparing of how evolved one is over the other instead of the step of evolution where i'd think the need to be proven right would be taken away.  

815  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: December 31, 2002, 21:18:56
I think Robert's advice is right on but am curious as to whether need's situation has improved.  

I also agree that a person has to take some responsibility and has to make a huge effort in order to shake off something like this.

Need have you tried any of the methods people have suggested here?  Or do you dismiss many of them as things you think probably wont work anyway?

816  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Horrible horrible nightmare on: December 18, 2002, 01:54:09
Ive had lucid dreams all my life and only reailzed it was a unique phenomenon about 5 years ago.

However for the last couple of years a reaccuring nightmare is what actually would clue me in that i am dreaming.

I would always "wake up" and go to reach to turn on the light (afraid and sensing something) then a hand would reach out and grab my hand.  Or i'd wake up and an entity would be there, or i'd be paralyzed while sensing something or a dark entity would be by the bed and i'd be afraid.

I used to yell in my sleep so one of my parents or syblings would come in and wake me and they'd come in sit by the bed and i'd know by their smile it wasn't really them and im still dreaming.

My point is these were scary, frightening i mean very very frightening dreams.  (though learning about AP im thinking maybe they weren't just dreams)  What i ended up doing is making these instances the thing that would let me know im dreaming and would be the beginning of a great experience.  

After one of these encounters instead of focusing on waking up i'd walk through the wall and do whatever i want (complete lucid dream).  Instead of being scared i would see it as a chance to enjoy myself.  however the fear is still there i have to say.  Even when i realize its a dream and am staring at the entity BUT i make myself go out the wall.. i would recommend doing this in your dreams nothing can hold you down physically or at least it shouldnt. If it is holding you down imagine a knife or something where you can cut at anything holding you.  and move through the wall.. and miraculously the fear as well as the scary parts have always disappeared completely once i left my room.

You also might think of doing energy work such as NEW because you will be better able to control your dreams instead of feeling helpless because your energy is low in them.  

I have had countless scary experiences that were lucid almost all involving false awakenings and almost all in my room at exactly the place im in. Its amazing though how even knowing with all your mind it's "just a dream" and they can't kill you fear can be overpowering.

Just letting you know you're not the only one to have some scary lucid dreams.. the trick is always try to go elsewhere.  Once you get some control over the dream many of the scary aspects will go away.

817  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: December 14, 2002, 07:38:47
thanks for answering that Nita...i appreciate the information

818  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: December 11, 2002, 19:23:27
I appreciate your response winged wolf and understand the distinction you were trying to make.  

My response was aimed more at the one or two people i've seen on this forum who in their own way seem to imply attacks are the persons fault either cus they're weak in shielding or afraid.  These entities exist outside of us and i dont think we know enough about them to really say "they'll only attack if ... "  
I see now what you mean about the astral wildlife and lower forms.

Is it true though that trying to shield others and protect them will make you a target even more?  It seems the ones im concerned about ar becoming more isolated from me now that im more aware of outside forces.  Im very careful not to be invasive and the measures i take are really passive so im pretty sure its not because im more "in their face"

I wonder how this works although I do know RB stated somewhere people you have energy problems with will probably fade to the background while you're working on this stuff.

819  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Indigo Children on: December 11, 2002, 03:48:13
I fit all the descriptions and personally i think most people reading it would.  

Its extremely vague and has too much of the "we are so special" rhetoric its obviously reaching out to people who want someone to finally see how gifted and special they are.

A group that was serious about getting talented people with ability together would have very specific criteria.  What they did was target a group of kids who probably are someone isolated (like most feel) but really want to believe its cus they're special or chosen.

Try not to fall into this trap, although it would feel good to believe we're an exclusive group of talented people dont look for the external validation sites and groups like these profit off of.  

plus look at all the selling they do "dream interpretations 15 dollars" the first paragraph has ways to donate.  Email psychic readings?

Parents want to believe their kids are special and everyone wants to believe they are special as well.. but dont rely on a group that makes you pay for memebership instead of proving your talent to show people you are indeed as talented as you thought.

820  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: December 09, 2002, 06:48:03
One clarification I am not saying shielding isn't effective I would never imply a certain method isn't effective except for maybe the "show unconditional love to any negative being you encounter" philosophy due to the opening up dynamic.

However, I believe if a person is really serious and finds themselves in a situation where they are under attack and take the whole issue seriously they will use whatever method they know.  But never underestimate the importance of knowing many, just in case your resolve isn't as strong as you think when the sh1t really hits the fan so to speak.  

I am very careful what kind of advice I give out,  and when i read advice that seems more self promotion and a kind of "look how far i am in my development i dont even need corny garlic" instead of genuine concern and thought out advice I can't help but comment.

Add what you can and help where you can but dont undermine anything that may be the one technique that a person might need when they are under attack.  Its fueled more by a desire to show you're right than it is a desire to ensure a person is able to survive an attack.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]