The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 14:33:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
301  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astrology - do you think it's reliable? on: June 25, 2003, 01:07:16
Posted - 24 June 2003 : 07:04:43 - "Personally, I think horoscopes are crap."

Alezunde, that's what I was trying to say - diplomatically!

302  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ladies and Gentlemen I present my first projection on: June 25, 2003, 00:57:58
Truthseeker,
Congratulations on your OBE! I envy you!

I am also a "newbie" to this process and have also just experienced my first OBE. Only mine was spontaneous, I was awake and standing up. I had gone to the bathroom for a sunburn remedy and was looking in the mirror, not really happy with what I was seeing. Then, just instantaneously, "I" was behind my body, looking at myself. My vision was perfectly normal. I had no sensation of movement, no vibrations, etc., it just happened. "I" said/thought "It's just a biological machine, you know.", like I would comment on the weather. Then "I" realized what had happened and an "ALERT" jolt hit me. As quickly as that occurred I was back in my body. This all could not have taken more than a few seconds, but it was AWESOME! I am only exasperated that I couldn't have reacted more calmly -- I think getting excited or alarmed must shut it down.

Like you said in an earlier post, I believe what I can prove. So now I know this stuff can really happen. That's pretty encouraging!

Take care and have fun!
303  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Healing headaches on: June 24, 2003, 18:05:42
Have you considered a herbal alternative? I get migraine/stress headaches pretty often and it has been a great deal of help. I am not big on "herbs in a pill" because you never can trust that what's on the label is actually in the bottle. I grow my own feverfew, brew about two tablespoons of the leaf in hot tea for about 10 minutes, add sugar/honey to taste and sip it down. In about 20 minutes you notice that your headache has just sort of eased away. Be warned, however, that Feverfew smells bad and tastes bitter. Small price to pay to avoid "pain pills" and the headache!

Good luck.
304  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astrology - do you think it's reliable? on: June 23, 2003, 17:45:22
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but astrology is one of those areas I would recommend taking with a BIG grain of salt. Is anyone familiar with a guy called The Amazing Randi? He did a very interesting experiment with astrological charts in a college class that was rather enlightening.

I can relate to a comment by a post from "Truthseeker" -- I believe only what I can verify. And that can be strange enough!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]