The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:29:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection During School on: July 09, 2005, 16:58:25
I used to have weird things in class where I'd shove my head into my black sleeve and I'd start to get something that looked like space shooting past. But it was just an illusion.
2  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / element theory on: June 25, 2005, 16:43:43
Em, I'm not so sure about Forest (wood) if we were to move that way  something like Mineral - Life would make more sense. Mineral would cover rocks and soil and most things (basically earth) and life would cover wood, vegetation and all animal life. Maybe Electricity, that could cover Thunder and Light (to a certain degree). ah, ok.
I retract this statement. If there were four elements
Fire Water Earth Air would be them.
I see how it works from a big bang point of view.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Locale on: June 24, 2005, 20:20:03
Learning from the Astral world, Revision made easy! lol. hnnnm, I do like the classroom idea, that is apparently there since it seems to be giving out actual information. Wow.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Locale on: June 24, 2005, 19:46:04
Brim, OK I may be making assumptions but I read a post back there and it sounded like
Egypt + Big River + Farming = The Nile and farming Rice crops which require flooded land to grown.
5  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Becoming "invisible" or just unnoticed on: June 24, 2005, 18:16:19
I totally have this ability. I managed to avoid being asked a single question is school for three years. as long as you don't sneeze it works a treat.

you don't sit at the back, heck I sit right at the front but middles good too. You don't look too interested nor too bored. you don't look left or right but forward. you don't slump on the desk or sit bolt upright. and you definitely do not talk. If you do everything to a sort of middle degree nobody notices you.
and when I say I was sitting on front of the teacher, I mean about two metres away, it doesn't really matter that I'm right in the line of sight.

I think it's just a trick.
6  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: June 24, 2005, 18:07:46
Ah but who is to say that god is not the devil in disguise? No I don't believe it either but I'm an atheist. Personally I don't believe in such a thing as good and evil since they are human creations. And respect those who don't share the same beliefs.
7  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / element theory on: June 24, 2005, 17:55:10
I always thought that Thunder is not an element because it is part of wind and earth.
Wood is Earth.
Light and Dark, well they just aren't.

I think there should be a Lunar element though, since the moon dictates the movement of water (partially) it makes sense.
Pages: [1]