The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 14, 2021, 12:30:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
101  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 12, 2002, 20:02:57
Hey enderwiggin

You need to talk to kakkarot.

Learn and practice the NEW system. It will work well for whatever energy system you utilize.

If you want to do martial arts on the astral, then do them. It is as simple as that. Your own mind will probably be one of the biggest limiting factors to what you can achieve for quite a while.

Best of luck

102  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Req. advice for protective measures on: November 12, 2002, 19:54:37
Hey, all.

Sorry I am late.

Thanks for the plug, kakkarot.

I stayed out of this one, as Nita was on it. The thread she mentioned has good stuff on it. My theory: If you can get advice from the experts, ignore the banana section, except for humor wink

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

103  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Talking to animals? on: November 12, 2002, 00:41:42
Hey, you guys.

I have only positively done it once. It was a lot more like empathy. Greater concentration was not really evident, nor did I see the ability to realize unfamalier knowledge.

I have heard that dogs have a very jumpy mind, holding thoughts for not very long, but they remember a lot. There is a woman who went public that links to dogs. She said she learned more about people than dogs, as dogs remember it all, "cycle" through it continually, and people do not worry about what their pets see them doing.....

Good luck

104  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Talking to animals? on: November 11, 2002, 17:31:42
Hey shorty

The same way you connect to a human.

Best of luck

105  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: November 11, 2002, 17:27:56
To all.

My "labeling system" is generally meant for my own use, and what seems comfortable for me. No implication that everyone should use it, or that it is even correct, it is just functional.

I did not see much on this thread that should have been construed as provocation for most of it. I agree with and disagree with the perspectives presented here. I even learned a few things. I hope everyone else did also.

Personally I am done with this thread. Just about everyone here had good stuff to offer, but I personally have no need to get in a spitting match to determine who's way is the best. The best way for you is the one that works the best for you. If you don't figure it out this time, well, you will have the chance again.

Best to all

106  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / How to solve night attacks????? on: November 08, 2002, 15:14:06
Hey Usiimers.

Have you tried to get her to read PPSD? The attacks will not stop if she does nothing. This needs to be explained to her without increasing her fear, which can be used against her.

Robert has a lot of great methods, get her to employ some. If it runs through the family, there is probably some kind of issue to be resolved. If she does not resolve it, it will continue through the following generations. Women can be very motivated to protect (future) children, and will do things  they would not bother to do for themselves. Just be careful on applying the psychology.

You learned something with the prayer you repeated. The effects can be mechanically duplicated by making a tape or CD with the prayer and setting it on continous play. If you do this for your girlfriend, us one from her relegion, it will strengthen her inner self, also.

If you want to get into this for the long haul, read the thread "Why not just shield" in this forum. The methods can be applied to other besides yourself, but take time and effort to learn.

Best wishes

107  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: November 08, 2002, 15:02:29
Hey, Winged Wolf.

Thanks for the breakdown.

I will clarify what I am calling chi, or life energy, and maybe somebody can correct me, or at least give me their version. It is directly related to living things, or feels so. The abundance seems greater when I work it in the forest. Generally I intake it using the NEW full body circuit through my hands, feet, and skin/pores. Then loop it through, and down into the subnavel storage area. It is not Akasha (or not in the "pure" sense), as I have not been able to smoothly combine the intake of both at the same time. The qualities are different.

For a while now, my use of chi (or whatever) has been to fill storage areas, and/or feed chakras and stoke them once fired up. I guess, on looking at your description, what I am calling chi you call psi. And what I call Akasha resembles what you call life energy which would make sense. It is definately much more solid. I have yet to notice a connection between it and the amount of "life" around me. But then the connection is not to material life (well, directly anyway).

The "amping" of the body was a by product of healing given, combined with an energy body awakening. Generally I use Akasha (life force) to work with others. Everybody I have worked with is capable of generating (well channeling actually) their own, so it keeps my personal energy demands lower, and on more sensitive people they can learn how to do it themselves.

Thank you for the breakdown. With so many different systems out there, it helps to know what terms each group uses for a specific type of energy.

Take care

108  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: November 07, 2002, 21:19:52
Hey, kakkarot.

I used to define magick as all energy types (old description: causing change in accordance with your will beyond explanation of modern sceince).

I would still like to hear someone comment about the grounding thing. I use kundalini, chi (I think), reiki, and Akasha. I have never felt the need to ground. If there is more energy than I need, I just send it to a storage area, or give it a mission. I (try anyway) to keep myself using only positive energies, so maybe that is why things don't mess with my spirit.

Winged Wolf

The energies sure do not feel the same (chi and kundalini). From experiences others have had with me doing energy work on them, I would say that Kundalini, chi, and Akasha can fuel the body. On more sensitive people I have (unintentionally) thrown there metabolism into high gear for a couple of days. (I use a lighter touch now).

A thought to all:

We all come from different belief systems, and we all (think we) have seen insurmountable evidence to back up our position(s). Explanation instead of provocation will make all of us wiser. I still think the key is we all put our individual pieces on the table, a more complete puzzle can be assembled.

Best to all

109  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: November 01, 2002, 21:22:30
Hey, Winged Wolf.

Interesting perspective on it. My personal backround is more occult than psi, though I seem to be able to mix the two. It did not occur to me that people could not tap the universal energy source. It is definately something that has to be devoloped, but as the source of the universe it is available to anyone. Well, thats my take on it, anyway. I have been lucky enough to develop some sort of internal system as well, and pretty much freely trade between types as needed.

Energy "dumps" into storage areas seem easy enough from any source. The only time it does not feel like "me" is when I have not "digested" it. Then it seems to work very well to pull in what I need, mix with mine for purpose and good measure, and create what is needed. With the people that have needed a little help, for one reason or another, it is easy enough to open up there own channels, and just guide their personal energy source. The only thing I have noticed, is people firmly rooted in the material and/or firmly not believing in a higher being (God, Bhudda, etc...) take a lot more work to open up there channel.

I have yet to ground anything. If it is more than I need/want, it goes to a storage area. It is also a continous supply, and can be plugged into with a little practice and maintenence.

I am really not being argumentative here, this discussion reminds me of the issues I found when researching the whole "energy" thing (psi, magick, ki, etc...). Not trying to offend ANYBODY here, to me the problem is most people think their system is the best, and the "only" system that is "worth while". After reading up on most of the non dark systems, to me the answer is in all of them. Almost every system has a great core to it, and the mechanics are generally very similiar across the board. I never really got started, until I figured out raw energy, how to source it, and moved up from there.

I use reiki, NEW, universal, and internal. Probably ki also, but that seems pretty close to NEW targeting life force. I live in the forest, so it is pretty abundant. The only time energy even hints at being down is if I do a LOT of work.

Good conversation. Keep it going.

110  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: November 01, 2002, 16:05:00
Hmmm, interesting all the way around.

Winged Wolf:

Out of curiosity, why can they not access the various life energies? My personal experience is energy is energy, but is flavored different.

Is it possible that these people are just addicted to a quick fix, like a sugar addict, instead of learning how to gain it from proper sources?

Why do you refer to earth energy and universal energy as garbage?

111  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Dealing with Psychic Vampires on: October 31, 2002, 15:34:40
Hey Nita & Winged Wolf.

You two seem to have different definitions for things.

I am guessing from your definition Winged Wolf, that you only refer to people that choose to leach energy off of others rather than developing their own sources as vampires. They have no real skills when it comes to the removal or trading of energy.

Nita is refering to anyone that takes or trades enenrgy with someone else as a vamp, with intentional posion used to cause bad effects in the victem.

This is my guess any way.

Take care, all

112  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Crown chakra reacting to negativity? on: October 31, 2002, 15:24:02
Hey, Jacara

I know what you meen about being influenced by emotions that you do not care for. I have issues with some of my own. A friend told me about a meditation that helped me a lot. If you get it "dialed in" it becomes it's own energy source. It is the Loving/Kindness Meditation. It can be found at www.beliefnet.com. It is not a mamby-pamby thing. It works well, and will also help to heal any forms of psychic trauma you have experienced. It may help to balance out the mood disorder, or atleast keep the dark sides from being so deep/long.

Take care

113  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Crown chakra reacting to negativity? on: October 31, 2002, 03:05:44
Hey, Jacara.

Your chakras will respond to all emotions, they just have to be strong enough.

The tree of life grows up, and down. Personal thought, put a check on your emotions when that happens, as you are heading down at that moment. You will harvest what you plant.

Take care.

114  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Psychological/Psychiatris Interpretations on: October 31, 2002, 03:00:38
Hey, all.

It would be interesting to know how much possesion issue's cause specific reactions in people. Say a certain type of chemical imbalance, disease, or degeneration of the physical body. Robert has commented about some of this in PPSD, incubi visits having long term detrimental effects on people. One of the things I found that caught the attention of a psychologist friend was the issue of "mental" medications that the effects of wore off after a certain amount of time, and where no longer effective. I would place money on the fact that a large percentage of these are a stronger neg that has learned to work with the "new" brain mechanics brought about by the drug.

There are quite a few people that this happens to.

Just questions to ponder.

115  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Psychological/Psychiatris Interpretations on: October 30, 2002, 18:44:32
Hey, jo.

We have family members that have chemical imbalances also. I was not trying to imply that all "mental" issues are neg related, just as you were not trying to say everything could be cured by drugs.

The defensive measures you mentioned, well hard to say. A person can create their own defense system based on something that is truly "inert", as long as it convinces their inner self to get the job done. I know almost nothing about Native American magick, so cannot comment about a particular item, and its effectiveness.

I was thinking more along the lines of neg attachment removal, and I think that is where the direction of the aforementioned thread was, also. I spoke with 3 "modern" healthcare professionals, who could find nothing wrong, but what I described and was going through was unacceptable to the "accepted" model they diagnosed on. I was labled as a psychosis, and was given prescriptions for strong drugs.

When approached from the "occult" perspective, the problems where overcome, and I am a much better person for it.

And I also apologize for being quick to "take the bait". Because of my path, and the impact "modern" diagnosis had on me, I am a little testy about it.

Do follow up on the links to Howards site, good combo of both techniques.

Take care.

116  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Psychological/Psychiatris Interpretations on: October 30, 2002, 15:13:57
Hey jo.

I agree with most of your points. It is all great except for the comments about what will work in what society. The shamanistic methods will work in all societies as long as it is a true entity that is the root of the problem. It would not matter if the person believed or even knew about what was going on. If the problem had no entity at its core, then modern psychology, or the shamanistic methods would both work as long as the person firmly believed in what was being used.

From my (limited) perspective, modern psychology is a longwinded version of core image removal. Applied mental drugs are great for both methods. It breaks (part of) the control a neg has over the subject, and/or helps in removing the obsession to the negative image that the person holdsin their mind.

I did not see anybody that was trying to be "self important" in the comments. The people involved had been through and worked with people dealing with these issues, or were unable to see the whole picture.

I think the best hope for everyone is a hybred of the 2 approaches. Both systems have things that could strengthen the other.

Have you ever "seen" a neg?

117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Poll: Memory recall of Astral experiences on: October 29, 2002, 14:47:06
Hi Adrian

My vote was for 75%. This reflects conscious attempts to project, not things done in my sleep. It would probably be higher, but keeping my awareness in the projection is still a little rough. It will get sidetracked, and come back into my physical body/thought process, but I can pick up the projection with an awareness shift again.

Just as a note, my mother maintains full recall of her intended projections, and the majority of the unintended ones. I have been encouraging her to join the forums. She is one of those naturals, and was very surprised when she learned how many people have to work at it. For years, she just picked a destination before going to sleep, and then would do it. After talking to her, she is working on conscious exit projection, which she nailed on her first try.

Funny how much you learn about your family.

Take care, all

118  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / sick subconscious on: October 26, 2002, 01:52:44
Hey, Arie.

There is probably a lot of ideas about the subconcious and what it is/is not. Two things come to mind with what you mention, though. One negs, or negative people can use your sub to influence you, or implant things ("fake" core images for example). Dreams can be used the same way. And maybe they are not dreams, but the memories of the astral.

I think the sub is just a state of mind that allows access to both our higher selves, and all of the spiritual states, whether up or down. It is a seperate part of your mind, but not your higher self alone. It is also the real you, sort of, in that it has nothing to hide from itself. Most people do not/will not admit aspects of themselves they are not comfortable with.

If it was me, I would start looking for issues of being manipulted in some form. Convince yourself to take control in the dreams, and put a stop to what is going on. Some good "soul searching" would be a good idea, also. Look for things that you know are not you, and things that are questionable. Try and chase them down.

Best of luck

119  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Alternative method to remove core images??? on: October 25, 2002, 21:28:16
Hey all.

Mathias: I realize that most of my ideas are towards entitty removal. That is how I had to approach it.

funkybuns: If I have things figured out, one of the problems is healing the spot after you remove the image. Otherwise it can be used again. What you are doing should work good, as it breaks the link. Something that a friend shared with me, that would be helpful to anybody is using the Loving/Kindness meditation. There is a copy available on www.beliefnet.com

This next item is a spell based on Earth magick. I have included the name of the person it originally came from. I have done some exploration with it, and have added quite a bit to make it more effective. Please feel free to use and share. Make sure that Scotts name is included. It originated from his (excellent) book Earth Power.

Stone Spell for Removing Negativity

This is an earth magick technique that I learned several years ago. After using it to remove a heavy amount of negativity, I have made a few modifications that worked to increase the effectiveness of it. I will give the basic layout, as that will suffice for a lot of people. And then with embellishments as I have come to employ it for heavy loads, or things that deal with negative entities.

1.   Go somewhere near a large source of water, a decent size creek, a river, or a lake. Alternately a large field could be used, but make it one you would not be likely to visit again. Gather up a handful of stones, that are around egg size. Something that will be comfortable to throw. If possible, look for some that are a little porous, though this is not a requirement. Select one of the rocks and put it in your dominant hand. (Right for right handed people).

Bring up all of the feelings of the personal negativity that you are carrying around. Condense that negativity into something that is almost tangible. Feel the inky spot it makes on you. Take that inky spot and shove it out from your body, down the arm that is holding the rock, and into the rock. Keep doing this until all of the negativity is gone, or the rock feels “full”. When you hit this point, take the stone, and throw it into the water, or field, and feel all of the negativity that went into it, going with it. Repeat as needed, until all of the negativity is gone. When you are done, do not dwell on the negativity you just cast out, as it could come back by you mentally “calling” it. Turn your back on it, and know it is gone.

2. Get some small quartz crystals. Larger will hold more, but are more expensive. I have found ones the size of the first segment of my little finger to the first segment of my thumb are more than adequete. They can be found for 25 cents +/- in tourist shops. If you suspect (or know) you are also dealing with a negative entity (or just to be sure), find a bridge over a decent sized amount of flowing relatively clean water. Make it one you can stand on and be relatively un-bothered. Take one of the crystals in your dominant hand. I have found it best to put the bottom of the crystal (the non pointed end) in the palm of your hand, where the center of your arm bone would be if it went on through your hand. Again try to gather and feel the negativity. There may be a spot on your body that feels like it has already collected (heart or head, for instance). If you specifically know you have a neg, and can feel its location, all the better.  Start pushing the negativity out of your body, and into the crystal. I have found it helpful to visualize little black pipelines from the heavy concentrations of negativity. If I have a location of the neg, then make the pipeline to the crystal, and stab the neg with the other end of it. Use it like a big syringe drawing negativity from the neg and into the crystal. If you get a good tap on the neg, you could fill up the crystals rather quickly. Take the crystal, and throw it into the water, throwing all of the negativity with it. Keep cycling through crystals until you have gotten all you can. At this point, I would recommend some sort of removal exercise (such as Robert Bruce’s Core Image Removal) if it is or was suspected to be a neg problem. Walk away, knowing it has stayed behind.

I would like to give thanks to the late great Scott Cunningham for originally making a version of this spell available to all.  I also give thanks to all that have helped me on this path of life.

120  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Alternative method to remove core images??? on: October 24, 2002, 17:42:35
Hey Mathias.

I have trouble with Roberts method, also. I have done it successfully, but not all that often. What has turned out to be the best for me is searching  the energy body for them, and pulling them out. If I have a repetitive negative thought, usually I can follow this to its source. The chakras, and the brain seem to be the major points of contact. And the spine seems to have a lot of roots in it.

A couple of ways that helped me identify and weaken them was "lighting up" my energy body with divine white light, and looking for places that did not light up, or became uncomfortable with the light. Something else that works very well, is a modification of the Rapido technique. Instead of physically doing it, do it with the energy in your energy body. That combined with the white light should both identify and wear them down.

On the thread "why not just shield" there are a couple of methods for removal. If you can get a location, building a shield around them, and only allowing positive energy to get inside, lighting it and vibrating (Rapido) it works very well. Chips hard at them. A blowtorch of DWL works on the "tendrils" that come off of them.

When I first started doing core removal, a lot of was perceived as black leafless trees. I just went to work with a sword and blowtorch. Had the energy body charged up, and felt around for wrong stuff. Felt like a there was a forest just under my skull. If you find some like I did, it may be a good idea to burn each cut as you chop. Keeps the stronger ones from growing back.

Best of luck.

Oh yeah, shielding myself from negativity was damaging to the whole setup also.

121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / incubus-sucubus on: October 24, 2002, 11:50:30
Hey, all.

My belief is entities interfere with us for the purpose of fulfilling universal law first, and survival second. Anyone has the potential to create an artificial entity. If the person is able to put enough energy into it, it will develop into something with atleast a survival instinct. As it is not a true life form, it needs to draw energy off of people to continue its existence.

From what I have learned from others, negs are not really capable of creating energy that would sustain them in the physical/RTZ world. They must also draw energy to survive here.

122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Psychological advice on: October 24, 2002, 11:40:28
Hey, Nita

Yes, I do.

It is www.cyberis.net/~hbrock/

Howard (the gentlemans name) does not really explain much about the machine in his web pages, but some of the things he has found to provide "spiritual" backround on someone is amazing. Muscle flex, etc... to find past life information, dynamics that can affect single people, groups, or places. I have heard most forms of spiritualism reffered to as a science, but this is the first time I have seen modern methods really applied.

Best all

123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / incubus-sucubus on: October 23, 2002, 14:57:15
Hey, all

I was not going to comment here, but I can not stand it any more. I just do not believe that something that steals your energy, and has the long term effect of poisoning you should be considered a neutral. fredhedd, you where raped, no matter how good it felt. The idea that "if everyone enjoyed it, it must be good" is a crock. I have done more than a few things that felt good, but where not.

If you want good astral sex, find someone else who does too. I have seen other entities besides incubi that will feed off of your desires, and do things against your will to continue their feeding.

Everyone will do as they want, but should not lose sight of all perspectives. It is too easy to brush away mental warnings with the idea it was some sort of dogma designed to suppress everyone.

Best of luck to all.

124  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Mechanical Energy Body Healing on: October 22, 2002, 01:59:14
Hey all.

Sorry about that. Try this www.cyberis.net/~hbrock/ That should do it.

I have not had a chance to have a indepth discussion with howard, but we did speak for almost an hour, over a year ago.

I would like to be able to "play" with his system.

Best of luck

125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / incubus-sucubus on: October 21, 2002, 15:42:11
Hey, fredhedd.

Maybe time to learn some shielding. The thread "Why not just shield..." has some good pointers. Have you figured out/created any astral weapons yet? You would probably be left alone if you whapped it a couple of times. They are interested in getting energy, not expending it fighting you. A good shield system would warm you/or flat out prevent contact, before it was "to much" to stop.

Best of luck.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11