The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 14, 2021, 14:01:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
126  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Psychological advice on: October 21, 2002, 00:15:25
Hey, all.

This is a really good topic. I may be streaching a bit here, but from personal experiences, and from things Robert has documented, A sharp person could use both (Psychiatry, and Spiritualism) for serious neg problems. If you had a major neg attack, and it was entrenched, something to change the chemical operation of the brain would buy you some time and ground (grip) from the neg, and allow you to start making changes.

Of course, you could not tell the majority of the "professionals" what your true problem was. But the medication could help a lot. One of the things I found very hard was trying to make changes that would strengthen my position. I do not know how many things I managed to do for a few weeks to a month or so, and then quit. And had not been able to take up again until I recieved some good help. (Thanks, all) With the meds, it could buy you time in those directions.

Worth noting, I have made friends with a psychologist in the course of my travels. We have had many discussions about spiritual matters, and have started to discuss entities. This will continue, as his work load allows. One of the things I saw him take a serious note of was the fact about negs, and drugs. There are many people walking around that are seeking "modern" help that only have short duration help from a specific drug. Then they must change drugs, to keep having benefits. My personal belief from the different information sources (mostly Robert) is that this is a highly likely canidate for a neg possesion. As the neg learns to work with the new "mechanics" control is again reasserted.

There is hope for the "professionals". I have learned that someone has invented a machine that mechanically clears out  the chakras. This is a member of the "professionalls", so maybe the word will get around.

Best to all.

127  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / full body circuit question on: October 19, 2002, 02:38:26
Hey rodentmouse.

I do my circuits very different from you. When moving energy through myself, I just think of a larger amount in one area. Kind of like a long skinny balloon with with only a small part filled. Then I take the part that is filled and slide it around. Or like how waves move through a water bed.

128  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Melchezidek/Melchizedek on: October 17, 2002, 01:14:53
Hey, Tom, and all.

I have a friend who is highly involved in the order. We moved to a different state, just when I was getting to know him well enough to pursue it. As he explained it to me, it is based on the teachings of Jesus and the  12 disciples.

I do not know a lot more about the style. Good magick, though. I received help from him, and part of the current timeline of the things that we went through, and a few details about things done.

129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / More hypnosis from Cainam_Nazier on: October 12, 2002, 14:49:06
Hey, cainam_nazier

I do not know what to make of your experiences, but I will offer a couple of mine that have parallels.

I have felt someone trying to get into my mind on several occasions. Until I "call their bluff", I sense no ill will. Things can cloak their true intent. I do not know if this would be applicable to you, just my experiences. Same with the fingers in the mind. People can gain access, and get info, or leave tthings, and it does not feel strange at the time. Entities will also enter you like this, where you do not feel it as bad, until they settle in. I have experienced this with a newly detached one trying to sneak back in.

As far as the other faces, the first two mean nothing to me. My experience with gargoyles (the ones I saw, anyway) had to do with trying to feed off of someones passions and desires. They were not good.

I do not know if you do it, but you should take a hard look at shielding. If you do not, (or even if you do) there are some good info/links in the post "Why not just shield..." in the defense forum.

Best of luck

130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The next step? on: October 10, 2002, 20:32:50
Hey. all.

Tom: I probably could follow that out. Or with more practice, anyway. I am getting to the point where energy trail are perceptable.

Adrian: Thanks for the comments.There is a definate correlation between where I am in the theta state and how much perception I am having in the astral. I have only made it through page three of The "Wave 1" post. It is changing my belief system, also. I have (had) been concerned about letting my imagination get carried away. This attitude has obviously been dettrimental to my development.

The projectable double is interesting. I have achieved it probably twice in the last year, more or less consciously. However, the excitement of realizing it has "crashed" both experiences.

One of the things that I wonder about is what is "going out" with out the conventional projectable double. I had one experience where I brought my conscious back, thinking I was imagining things, only to have events at the other side of the projection draw my attention and my consciousness back.

In another situation, in the process of giving someone energy, and going to them to do it, I triggered some type of astral "booby trap", and felt my conscious "snap back" as it where. I was still able to send the energy, but remotely. I was able to confirm this one, as the recieving person is fairly aware.

I have interacted with one other person, who has no (as yet recallable) memory of the astral, but wakes up when returned to her body. There is a lot involved here, but essentially this person was being pulled into the astral as soon as she hit the theta state. We are working on the memory connection for her. I have been able to monitor her physical self while interacting on the astral, and both mild body spasms, and some sounds are made that coincide with specific events in the astral.

Specifically those three  things, combined with a lot of other stuff (less easy to confirm) gives me the idea that some sort of astral body is being created, even though I seem to bypass almost all of the "warm up" that most people go through. It feels like I am retaining full memories, but the amount of input I get from the projection is limited by how far into the theta state I am, and how much of my consciousness I shift to my astral presence.

I will work on applying more imagination, and deepening my theta state. Most of what I have done lately has been need driven, not giving me the luxury of exploration. Maybe that is a key also.

Take care, all

131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The next step? on: October 10, 2002, 16:33:04
Hey fredhedd.

I have to much that needs to be done in the RTZ to get bored. I have been thinking about a guide for a while, now. I have been getting guidance for quite a while now, though I have yet to have a resident of the astral stand up and give me there name, and take my hand. I know from the dream snatches that I get back that I have been projectin in my sleep, a LOT. The connection to my dream self was all but eliminated 7-8 years ago, and I am still working on putting it back together. It is improving, though.

For know all of the projecting I do in the RTZ is purpose driven. I am trying to make that connection clearer, both to find a guide, and to make it easier to accomplish my tasks. Aside from trying to put myself back together, I have been doing a pretty good impression of a sponge. Soaking in an incredible amount of info. There are several years I am trying to make up for. Patience has never been a strong point of mine. LOL

Take care.

132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The next step? on: October 10, 2002, 11:41:16
Thanks Fredhedd.

I read somemore on the Gateway post, also. It seemed to provide a few more clues about the mental setup required. I have AD, and have read through it, and tried it for a while. I know persistence pays off, but it felt like the hard way into what I was doing.

I used to project as a child, but lost the ability over the years. It has only been in the last year that I have started again. I do not recall ever making it to the astral proper then, but a lot in the RTZ.

Take care.

133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Poll: Time of the day for Astral consiousness? on: October 09, 2002, 22:38:57
Hey, Adrian.

I chose bedtime, but only because my body is ready to go to sleep at that time. I usually have to work to turn my mind off. If I concentrate on it I can shut my body down and achieve the pre-astral state pretty much anytime. Waking up a hour or two before I have to get up, and working then is good. You have the alertness of a nights sleep, but the body has not started/tensed up yet.

134  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / hypnotism, good or bad? on: October 09, 2002, 21:08:14
Hey, silverslider.

If you did some good research about what you wanted to accomplish, and did the programming in a positive way, it would be fine. There are some great benefits to hypnosis. It is like most tools, it all depends on what/how you use it. The potential mental implications of hypnosis make it a very sharp tool. Just don't get cut.

135  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What is everyones method for making psi balls? on: October 07, 2002, 15:07:37
Hey, all.

Tom is on to a very good point. We all have a lot of energy available to us. When I first started playing with energy, (over 10 years ago), it left me very drained. I use a three fold tap system, plus my own storage now. The energy you intake to your subnavel storage area can be used directly to create psi balls. The Reiki is very good to help keep you charged, and help with your pathways. The best is Kether (Akasha, Divinity, God, universal energy, etc... It is the same to me). It is always available, large amounts (with practice) can be gathered quickly, and it can be sourced continuously if needed. The Qabbilistiic Cross, and the Middle Pillar Ritual are a couple of ways to learn the connection.

All of this can be combined and woven into whatever you need.

Best of Luck

136  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Disturbing dream, kundalini experience? on: October 06, 2002, 19:04:50
Hey, LindaS

It is hard (for me, anyway) to always be on my guard in dreams. One of the problems is; are you dreaming, or projecting? One of the things I am going to try is shielding my dream self, also. A shield for your astral self will help, also. If it isn't a conscious projection, alot of what we do on the astral is regestered as dreams. I try not to let anything behind me. Do not forget that your vision can be 360 degrees, and there is basically no limit to the amount of speed or freedom of motion you can have. I don't like making comparisons with sci-fi, but it is a lot like "Neo" in the movie "The Matrix". The main limiting factor is your own mind, and what you think you can do. It still takes practice, building up "muscles", and connections with enregy sources. Preferably your own, and Divinity.

You will have to practice to learn your vibration range. Mine is a lower pitch, which generally goes with males. Start with a single tone, or moving through the scales (musical). Make the sound from your lungs, rather than your vocal cords or mouth. To me, it feels like the sound is actually formed at the top of the lungs, and my vocal cords vibrate with it. Open up your throat and mouth to just be a pipe. Kind of like an organ. What your are trying to do is find a tonal range where you feel the sound. It will make your chest (most noticable), and your whole body vibrate when you get it right. What you are doing is vibrating the astral all around you. You can probably feel this also. When I first learned it, having the freedom to use a lot of volume helped a bunch. After you get comfortable with it, it can be done at a whisper, or even mentally. Have your husband listen after you have played with it, you should be able to have him feel it, especially if he is receptive to this kind of stuff. Basically you are doing the same thing that singers do to shatter a wine glass, creating a resonance around you. It gives you a lot more impact with things said like this.

Do not be afraid, you are stronger than them. I have wondered about weak spots also. I have a few injuries that  react that way. Work on strengthing your energy body in those places. You shielding should take care of that also. Getting your energy body healed in that area will make your physical body feel better.

I am guessing the only real vulnerability is your energy is low there, right now. It makes it easier for the entities to attach (they do not like energy moving around), and go more undetected. Also, if you do not see them, how can you be disturbed by a snake trying to burrow into you. Or know the spot where it happened.

Take care, God bless.

137  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Bounce Troubles... on: October 04, 2002, 22:04:57
Hey, Michael Ghostwolf.

I gather the energy in one place, say my feet if doing the whole body, and then just push or roll it up to my head. Kind of like a wave action in the water. It seems to work better if the motion is slow at first, and speeds up as you go. When you hit the head, roll it back towards your feet.

It might be easier to start by gathering energy in your hands, and then roll it in a circle through your arm, throught the chest, and back out the other arm to your hand again. Once you have your body "lit up" so to speak, concentrate on gathering energy in your hands. Once it feels like something is there, roll it around. If it helps, sponge the energy to your hands to help gather it. Once you have the sensation of gathering it in your hands, it should be pretty easy to build up energy anywhere.

Best of luck

138  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Disturbing dream, kundalini experience? on: October 04, 2002, 18:18:09
Hey, LindaS

Franz Bardon is very good. I have done a lot of looking around at "magick", and his feels very correct.

The NEW excercises are more complete in AD, that should work good.

Empathy is good, especially after you learn how to shield. The strong will and mind are more relavent to what I was talking about. Also, there are at least three levels of the mind. Mine splits all of the time, which has advantages and disadvantages. I can deal with the mind split in AP consciously, but I also tend to have a couple of things going on; thought patterns, tasks (physical & mental), etc... at any one time if I do not watch it.

You detached what was after your base chakra, did you get the snake? Kudos on the auto defence reaction. It is nice to have a active higher self.
The prayers and verses are very annoying. I have had some great success with the "Lord's Prayer", among others. Do you know how to vibrate your words? Something else that is very easy, is scrubbing off the negativity as you shower/bathe. Just envision all of it cleaning of as you wash yourself.

There are people around here better than me, btw. I guess there is no real contention with what I am suggesting. Most of what I am suggesting comes from personal experience. Though after what happened to us, I think hunting negative entities down would be a very rewarding career.

Keep asking questions, it how we all learn.

Take care, and God bless.

139  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Disturbing dream, kundalini experience? on: October 04, 2002, 15:03:58
Hey LindaS

Definately get the stuff from the download area. Also, if you have not gone to the thread "Why not just shield...", (or if you have) go to the site www.abardoncompanion.com. There is a very good article on shielding there.

You probably want to learn some stuff to protect yourself. If you had experiences as a child, and are having them again, you need to learn how to defend yourself. I would also download the NEW training manual. When you learn a good enough feel for your energy body, you will be able to feel where things are attached, and use energy to remove them.

Just as a side thought, if you are a very strong person, you could be causing some of this stuff yourself. Or if some sort of entity has hooked on, it could be causing you to do some of this. From my experience, the astral body can function rather well, even when someone is awake and relatively conscious. All that being said, I would still approach it like a interfering entity, but try and work on some meditation if you can also. Having a firm control of your mind is important.

If it has not been long since the snake dream, try getting over some running water, and doing core image work. It helps a lot. The less time you give it to sink in, the easier it will be to remove.

Take care, and God bless
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Not to devalue "PPSD"... on: October 04, 2002, 01:48:34
Hey all.

I just gotta comment. If any of you have read some of my specific post or threads, you have some idea of what I have been through. I do (very roughly) agree that we are all one. This is the God-link (creator, Bhudda, etc...) that we all have. This includes everything.

Part of the creation was creating opposing forces. I have been touched by God, felt Jesus, sparred with a demon, and expelled more than one negative entity from myself. I have sent positive energy to people, and been knocked out of the astral by booby-trap spells. There is a lot of other things that have happened that may have been my own mental issues, but not all of it.

May you never feel the things I have, but if you do, you will appreciate things like PPSD. You cannot have light without the dark.

kakkarot: Lots of adversity and pain. But you knew that.

141  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Disturbing dream, kundalini experience? on: October 03, 2002, 20:18:10
Hey, LindaS

That did not sound like fun. The first thing that comes to mind from other discussions on this forum is an Incubi attack. There is a rather long thread about that, probably a few pages back in this forum. Robert also wrote about them in PPSD. Not sure which book of his you were reading.

If you broke it off, my guess is it will not be back to bother you. If it does continue to harrass you, start searching threads in this forum, there is a lot of good advice. "Why not just shield...." has a fair amount of advice. Also go to the download area, there is good stuff on protection.

Best of luck, and Welcome aboard.

142  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: September 29, 2002, 20:51:22
Mr. F

You should read the responses that are coming to your post. You seem to be a very sheltered and narrow minded person. In the process of sorting through what happened to myself, I saw 3 "professional" types. None of them could find anything "wrong" with me, therefore it had to be a psychosis.

Columbus was "crazy" because of what he knew. So was Robert Goddard (pioneered rockets). Though some people may infact have it "all in their head", there is a fair amount that are living it. People like you would end up locking them in an institution, because you cannot "cure" them with your methods. This is very sad, because in the heavier abuse that happens with more powerful negative entities, people do need some psychiatric help. But not to be told "it was all in their head", but to sort out the brutality that happened to them, and help them get on with their lives.

You do a disservice to all humanity when you make comments on things you know nothing about. Especially when it concerns someones mental state.
My condolences to you, and people that listen to your advice.

143  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 27, 2002, 12:59:55
Hey, all.

I only started shielding them internally lately. It works well. Gave me the impression of starving them out. I have been using something like the razor method also. Unless it  is particularly well hooked, I have had a lot of success with (once it's located) just grabbing and pulling. Kind of like up rooting a tree by force. I us something like Winged_Wolf's razor method, or a blowtorch (Usually both) to get the ends of the tentacles to break loose. Some of the more ingrained ones can take days of work. Anything you can do to weaken them during this time is good. Robert has several methods.

For the last one I have been working on, I have gone out onto bridges, and attacked it while standing over running water. After the first time I did that, I swear I could feel it cringe at the thought of more sessions like that.

Best of luck

144  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 26, 2002, 20:21:13
Hey, all

Interesting points about identifying what id you, and what is not. When I really work on it, it feels more like a fog, or some sort of 3D net in me. None of the attachments have really felt like "bugs". That is just my rating for them in the grand scheme. No sense in giving something more credit than it deserves. For a feel (to me) they feel like a cross between a maggot and an earthworm, with a root system (potential) that a Willow tree would be proud of.

I think part of the "misson" of what is left is to keep me from defending myself. I doubt I grew a whole bunch stronger the minute I built a shield (unless there was a LOT of drainage), but that is what made me almost instantly aware of it. One that is gone now, popped like a boil. Right after my first set of sheilds. What I am dealing with now came on as I started layering up, and sheilding others. It is trying to get negativity wherever it can, fighting for its pathetic little life. Excuse me, but I REALLY dislike this things.

Take care, all

145  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 25, 2002, 20:55:20
Hi, Winged_Wolf.

Intersting. The "docking structure" makes me wonder a little bit. For months now I have been aware that 2 specific days out of the week caused depression in me. Always the same 2. I was able to do some other things that started disrupting links that had been made to me, before I got my (own) shields up. This caused a banshee type scream, for a while the first night, And one of the 2 days was no longer an issue. Since I have started shielding, the other day is not either. Though I did have an attack at midnight, right before the last one passed.

Whatever is still there, spell or entity, is persistent, and has atleast a limited amount of intelligence. I became fully aware of it a few days ago, when I was building shields around a family member, and some images intruded into my head, in an attempt to divert my attention. They where directly related to what had happened. I finished what I was doing, and chased after them. I found this thing in my belly/chest/forehead. I have encased it to some extent (actually, not knowing why or what I had done this instinctively about a day before your post on that), and have been sending energy at it to disrupt it.

The other thing about a docking structure, is that when I had my largest expulsion, there was a lot of physical with it. But one of the things I had noticed then, and forgotten over the many months that followed was It did not feel like everything left me that night. What was left was in the same area of what is still there. Of everything I have dealt with, that one was the strongest, it caused a dry hissing reaction as it came out. It did not come from my lungs, but (after gathering) mostly from my belly. It felt like I was going to vomit something alive, like a knot of worms (this was the mental image), or something from "Alien" (That is how it felt). All that came out, was a dry hissing, and terrible contortions of my face. And my tongue almost dislocated sticking out that far.

I am 1/2 guessing, but I heard it is not nice to tap on the side of a fish tank.
Thanks, though. Still learning. Don't have much patience with "tappers" right now, still need to work on the eyes.  wink

Take care

146  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 25, 2002, 14:55:38
Hey, all.

After reading some of these posts, and comparing it to what I have been doing, I have a couple of questions. Maybe I have it figured out.

I have removed several things attached to me that almost all feel like Winged_Wolf's description of the "bugs". The feeling of the "tendrils" (I think of roots) is quite strong, and most of the major ones had these running into my chakras. Specifically the heart, but pretty much all of them. They also primarily used my spine to access most of my body. I would guess that the core image work is still needed  to take care of what there primary attachment point was? I don't "process" the core images in accordance with Robert's description, but following the "issue" will usually take me to a "bug".

Of note, the first time I started to remove things, it was more like I could feel a forest of black, wicked, leafless, alive trees on/in my head. It was the first time my Kundalini had been awake in years, and I just went in and played Paul Bunyan (legendary lumberjack) with a sword and torch. There was a big forest.  A couple of the big ones could regenerate almost as fast as I could cut, so I would burn the cuts between swings to keep it from growing back. Though I had very few images to go with this, it relieved a LOT of the mental stress I was going through at the time.

OK, the second question. Is it possible for someone to put something on you that needs an outside food source if you do not generate enough negativity? My shielding is coming up, and as I construct them, I am cutting contacts. This in turn seems to be weakening a couple of things that are left on me, and allowing me to be able to find and attack them.

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks, all

147  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Am I attacked? If so where? on: September 23, 2002, 22:36:37
Hey, anteus.

Read the thread on shielding "why not just shield". If you have not yet, go to the download area, there is good stuff there. Work the NEW system a while, and you should be able to feel where you are being attacked. Get a copy of PPSD, there is a lot of good stuff there. Learn the LBRP. Keep posting on the results, and read most of this forum.

Best wishes

148  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: September 21, 2002, 21:41:34
Hey, need

Until somebody else responds, go to the download area and get everything you can on protection. There are several other psalms listed. You are starting to show resitance, and this is irritating whatever is attacking you. I had a lot of success memorizing and loudly reciting (vibrating) the Lords prayer. Also if you can, make a recording of the following words. I will print them phonetically. It is old Hebrew, and translates as Holy, Holy, Holy, God is. I have had a lot of success with this also. Record it and set it up on continous play, as loud as you can, 24/7. Think about what the words mean, meditate on it. The words are "Ko-deesh, Ko-deesh, Ko-deesh, Ah-doe-nye, Say-both".

We have also seen positive results from negative ion generators. Do not let the "negative" designation fool you. The effect of negative ions would be considered positive by a spiritual perspective.

I doubt your guardian Angel has been corrupted, more likely you are projecting bad "vibes"/emotions, and other people are picking it up. I have been there, also. It took a long time to get anybody to listen to me. There are people here that can see through such things.

I have been going through something that has a lot of parralells with what you are going through. There are people here that should be able to help you. Keep up on the positive thoughts, and anything else you can do that is positive. Go to church. Get Baptised, or reconfirmed if you have been. I am no pro, but have been there. Keep praying, God hears you. Even when it does not feel like it.

Take care, and God bless you.

149  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 20, 2002, 20:03:50
Hello, Kristen.

A very good summation of my personal experiences, in all respects.

Thank you.

150  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 20, 2002, 15:44:04
Hey, Astrocio, Care to share your mantra? If not, I understand completely. I am not interested in it for myself, so much as a few loved ones.

kakkarot, Wasssup man?!  I agree with you about hiding behind shields continually. I have also figured out in this confrontation that my aggresion is used against me to some extent (a rather large one at times). It is not to often (never?) that I get attacked now where I am in a good position to to "return the favor". At various times there have been attempts to draw me into combat, preferably while enraging me at the same time. It has the appearences of causing more damage to my "enemy" to hold a more passive position.

All that, and the power behind this is the most evil thing I have EVER felt. I have defeated it in battles, but the same tactic never seems to work again. The human behind this loses strength and wavers when I do not get into a "shoving match" with them. I have brought "reality" of their actions to them, which has caused a withdrawl more than once. I wish it could be handled with a "big stick" (I have a few), it is more complex than that. I think one of my lessons this time around is to find a different way.

If the psychic was correct about the history of this, I have tried the big stick before, and it always loops back to be re-done. I don't like doing things over (and over and over....) so it is time to finish it right.

You might even find a couple of useful things in here. wink

Take care

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11