The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 07:15:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
151  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Too cold still on: September 20, 2002, 01:36:57
Hey Tom

I think we talked about this before, but maybe not. Create an energy ball of fire in your hands. Get in very hot, and then re-absorb it into your body, holding the heat aspect. The only thing that really zaps my internal heat is a lack of sleep.

152  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy transfer through phone or Internet? on: September 20, 2002, 01:31:06
Hey, aussie_swede

Yes, it is possible to send energy almost any way. I agree with kakkarot about the spiritual connections, but all of this physical stuff can be used for connections. And from personal experience, I am guessing that things like phone lines can be used as a way to get through barriers. I am not positive on that, however.

kakkarot, change your perception of time, and it is easy to send energy. Time is no more than a distance traveled. Target a day/time, like you would a destination. Affecting the past is harder, because you have no memory of what happened (with the change). But sending things into the future, that could be easier to do. OK, now the disclaimer. Most of this is theory for me, but I have recieved things spaced out over a period of time, that all happened at once. I can target time as easily as a place. You could send yourself Ki in the future while you where at a good spot to recharge.

153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 18, 2002, 17:33:55
Hey, Meg.

Congradulations! Sounds like he will remember things, as they happen. Good for both of you. It also sounds like this will allow you to explore the astral more. You never know, you may be able to bring him with you as you explore the astral. Good luck to both of you. Keep me posted. Uh, more-or-less. wink

154  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Am feeling alnoe lately on: September 17, 2002, 23:43:41
Hey, Bjays_angel

You seem more up, that's good. I think they meen the chat room here.

Take care

155  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Am feeling alnoe lately on: September 16, 2002, 17:52:26
Hi. Bjays_Angel

You are not alone, and you are loved. That is part of being one of God's children, in whatever perspective that you have in Divinity. I like prayer in times like that. Make it from the bottom of your heart. If you let God in, he will fill your heart.

It sounds like you are moving down the path to wake up spiritually. From my personal experience, it is lonely until you are ready to accept. And that does not have to be in the "Christian" tradition, but in whatever view you have as/of God. There are many perspective of acceptance.

Nice to hear from you again. Wishing you the best, and sending warm thoughts to you.

Much spirit Love, and a smile smiley

Stephen

156  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 16, 2002, 15:15:19
Hey, all

I thought I should qualify my statement about "white light" shields. After reading Roberts post, and knowing some things, and thinking about others, a few things occur to me.

As I understand it, "plain" white light is not sufficent for a shield. Robert talks about this in one of his articles available in the download area. The type of white light "brought down" in the middle pillar ritual is (I think) the correct kind. As i understand it, this is very good for making a shield from, and can be molded to fit the requirments of your own personal shield. I do not "see" colors, etc... so much as i fell them. At the time I was doing it that way, there was incoming psychic attacks, and my enviroment was anything but settled.

I did feel some things being detoured, so I probably had it right. Or partially so anyway. I also am in no way advanced at these things, only sharing my own personal experience, and the things that worked/did not for me. I have stated this before, and would hope that like myself, most (all) people would sift through the information offered, and find what is useful to themselves.

People that are truly interested in learning would do good to go to the download area and get the files put there by people that have been able to confirm thier information based on more than personal experience.

Take care, all.

157  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 16, 2002, 14:53:13
Well put, fallnangel.

Of course, that could open up a corner of your mind that many do not want to face. I have, and will probably continue to deal with that my whole life. It is not generally the most fun thing to do. But you learn a lot about yourself. And the spiritual growth from it is amazing.

Take care, all

158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 16, 2002, 11:47:47
Hey, Patty.

Intersesting perspectuve(s).

I guess I do not think of woman as neccesarily receptive. They probably are by design, as from all indications the male transfers more energy to the female. I kinda of think it depends on who (if either) take the lead role. I kind of think of it generally as a mutual sharing of energy, but have had some experiences that are definately one way or the other.

I guess that the idea of soulmates is the one I adhere to. I have been told that my wifes soul and my own have been linking up in lifetimes for over 400 years. The person that told me this new a lot of other things, also. It also works with my belief that souls tend to group up through time. Probably not in the same "roles", but together anyway.

The barrier theory is good. I have never thought about it in regards to sex, but think it is one of the things man needs to achieve to keep moving up. The removal of barriers. I kind of think sex probably goes away when one is able to be one with the creator. But I think it gets replaced by the ecstacy of being able ot be truly one with each other. Which (to us) can be as fulfilling and more so than sex. It seems to take care of even deeper desires/fulfillment.

Nice to see a womans opinion

take care, all

159  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Burned circle on chest? on: September 14, 2002, 15:54:48
Hey, trave.

I have been touched similiar to you. It is an amazing experience. I did not get the burn/mark that you did, but felt the touch. As you are already figuring out, nothing to be alarmed about. I have had energy burns in other places, and they heal quickly. Mine left a sun tan like spot for a while.

Congradulations to you. There is nothing else that compares with what you felt.

Take care

160  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 14, 2002, 14:19:21
Hey, all.

I also have to back Robert up. I am probably guilty of not employing his techniques as much as I should, and trying to make things to complex. I have direct experience with the water crossing method, have (and do) use music and mantras, prayers, and many other things he has mentioned. Slipping on things now and then, I have seen and felt immediate reactions when I put them back in place.

Sorry Robert, I cannot argue against you smiley. I am glad you all do what you do.

161  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Urgent: Healing assistancefor little Maoli-chan on: September 14, 2002, 14:04:25
Count me in, along with others in my family and church.

162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 14, 2002, 01:49:40
Hey, guys.

Kinda drifting off topic and catagory, but these threads seem to do that.

My (and it is limited) experience with astral sex is with my spouse. The way it felt to me, if anything the level of closeness that can be achieved is greater than probably the vast majority of "physical" contact. My position is that there is no real difference between what you do there or physically. It would be the same as going to a town where no one knew your name, and doing as you chose. From my spiritual perspective, the waves generated are in someways farther reaching that what is done in the physical.

In personal experience, even though I am commited to one person, that does not stop me from admiring other women. Not in a rude way, more like one would admire a good work of art. I actually quit "fantasizing" about other women a while ago. In a monogamous relationship, there is still a lot of room to experiment. I actually think one of the downfalls of a lot of couples is stagnation in this area. A lot of people would guess my wife and I are closer to newly weds, than working on a decade together.

MajorTom, I agree with your last paragraph, and think I understand it. I know that my attraction (sexually) to my wife is very rooted in my love for her. I would turn down any supermodel or centerfold in a "never known" opportunity if pitted against her. Making love becomes an expression of this. I have also learned to control the need as needed. Which was good for both of us, as it was proof that the relationship was not rooted in sex.

Now, all that being said, I am not sure that without the experience of this kind of relationship, I would have had the same position. Or not as strongly, anyway. Good discussion.

Take care, all

163  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 13, 2002, 21:37:37
Hey, all

This is a long one. Here is one of the articles I found when I started researching, many moons ago. I do not remember the source, but have included the author, etc... Though it is geared from a psi perspective, and (to me) is a little cryptic, there is some very useful stuff in it. Enjoy.

[      Subject: Psi Shields..]
        [ Performed by: Eu'ohara.....]
 -------                              -----------------

Psi shields are structures constructs of the
 mind, the mind requires focus and concentration.  The
 nature of psi shields is such that it inhibits violation
 and modification of psi energy fields and chakra
 points.  These alterations can take place via magic, psi
 attack, negative residue, et al.  There is usually some
 intention that wields energy against another force.
 This intention is what causes the deliberation and
 invasion.  What the psi shield is accomplishing is to
 extrapolate the energy field that is directed by the
 intention into harmless free-flowing energy.  Usually,
 if the psi shield is coupled with thought patterns that
 are regulated by the Light Forces and/or energy patterns
 that are founded by the ultimate power of the universe
 (noted here) which is LOVE, then the force depletes
 itself into nothingness yet an equally calibrated energy
 construct is redirected upon the source... FOR.. "What
 thou sends out wilt thou also experience in return" is a
 motto well learned and well adhered to..

There is a misnomer with the concept of the psi
 shields.. many construct it as a dome or fielding which
 surrounds the being.  The strongest psi shield is one in
 which takes root within the universe and extrapolates
 upon itself, this is the psi shielding of the 4th
 Chakra, the Heart Chakra..  One moved by Love centers
 the entire universe as a radiate supernal thing.  There
 is no need for protection for like will always attract
 like, perceptions need be clear.  That is all we can say
 on the matter within regards of what psi shields are and
 their nature.  As for their construct we offer some
 suggestions on an almost limitless option criterian.:

There is no psi shield of the 7th level for at
 this attainment one realizes the impracticality of
 shields...

Psi Shield of the Mind, make use of the 6th
 Chakra, it serves to deflect all energies which are
 based on lower structures (usually impassioned beings
 who pursue ignoramous goals).  Focus the field of the
 chakra around and about the body making use of the
 vitality and energy characteristic of the being which is
 unique.

Psi Shield of the Will, make use of the 5th
 Chakra, it serves to countereffect force with force...
 If the root is pure then the force is strong.  Negative
 is neutralized with positive.  NEVER use like on like or
 you will produce a vector field that is triunary by
 nature.  We only make caution of this when using
 negative energy.  Negative energy produces the triunary
 vector or force which counters and overpowers all of the
 sources energy and lets loose a repulsive effect on all
 concerned.  The positive psi shield isn't really a
 shield per say but a vitality imbiber.  It causes
 oneself to be imbibed with vital motionary energy.  This
 is more geared in healing.  Negative is life sapping,
 this is where the triunary force
 propagates deterioration.

Psi Shield of the Heart, make use of the 4th
 Chakra, it serves to not only negate the initial field
 but to cause transformation in the source that sent it.
 This is one which we specified roots itself centerpieced
 within the universe.  This made use of will potentially
 harmonize beings found in discord.  As well as dissipate
 the intention and the energy driven by intention into
 free-flowing energy.

Psi Shield of the pure force, make use of the 3rd
 Chakra, it serves to Overpower force.  This is the focal
 point of power and its determination without awareness
 and consciousness is based in pedastaling it's nature
 and seeing itself as the grandiose overbeing.  It is the
 bare essence of force, if misdirected well ... the
 outcome always is grim.  We only serve to warn you of
 it's nature via an addage that goes as follows:
        "With Great Power Comes Great responsibility,"
        "Abdigate that responsibility,"
        "And Be consumed by the power."
        BUT should the shield be used in its proper form
 it is to rebuke the original sources intent and energy
 sending it back.  It does not serve well the forces of
 revenge and avenge.  It serves well those who wish to
 keep things in check.

Psi Shield of the 2nd and 1st charka is knwon as
 the Psi Shield of Essence.  It's base is that of nature
 and differences.  If used properly it serves to surround
 the being in an impenetrable wrap that excludes itself
 of the subtle energy fields which is what is most
 commonly used against other beings.  It's binding force
 is the pure essence of itself as a characterized
 individual with the inherent right to BE.  If used
 improperly, it not only shields the individual but
 isolates the individual from growth and development.
 The shield should not be maintained but used only at
 times when the core essence is required to rebuke
 offensive and disruptive energy caught within it's
 stratospheric surroundings.

The order I gave this to you is based on my
 inherent suggestion as to what to use.  The first is the
 best, the last is the no-alternative type thing.  It
 parallels the conceptualizations of the martial arts
 warrior..  THe motto of life preservation..

Rule #1, avoid fight at all costs.
        Rule #2, if Rule 1 is nondoable, then hurt the
                opponent and revert back to Rule #1.
        Rule #3, if Rule #2 serves no deterence to the
                fight, cause pain and revert back to
                Rule #1.
        Rule #4, if Rule #3 serves no deterence,
                disenable the opponent and revert to
                Rule #1.
        Rule #5, if Rule #4 serves no deterence, THEN and
                only then eliminate the opponent.

As you will note, the extreme case of
 no-alternative is used at the end.  The HIGHEST form is
 the first.  Not many realize this and many easily forget
 rule #1 and move down to rules 2,3,4 and some even to
 5.  They allow their ego's and their ignorance to speak
 for them versus their intelligence and wisdom, such is
 the sorry state of affairs.

With that I end this trance mission.  I hope it
 has assisted you in discovery of psi shields, actually
 shields of any sort attributed to the mind.

Peace and Awareness, Love and Light,
        Always on to forever,
        Be.

------------------------------------------------------
        Well that about does it for me on this.  Hope
 it's of help.  Take Care and Take It Easy..

Seasons Greeting's!!
 Most Auspicious Salutations!
 Good Journey!!!
 With Much Warmth and TLC...
 The Light of Eternity 4-ever!!
 Dennis J. B.

164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 13, 2002, 15:19:50
Hey, all

Fallnangel, Very well put.

Aa little to add. Meg, you should not, (and I do think you really are) beat yourself up. You realized you were on a path that you did not like, and are doing things about it. There are consequences from what you do on the astral. You were seeing this manifest in your thoughts.

We all have desires or urges that play across are mind, that are not things we would choose. I  have experienced both "sex" and "making love" to someone. There is a big difference between the two. I choose to make love. If anyone does not know the difference, then I hope someday you will find out. I guess I do not care enough about anyone else (other than my spouse)to be able to achieve the same feelings of bonding. This is not to say I don't care for most people, but I do not desire that kind of bond with them.

As for jealousy, it has no place in a true relationship. I view jealousy as an insecurity in yourself, or your relationship. Both can be overcome. Both my wife and I have nights out with our friends, where we do not bring each other along. We usually end up wishing the other was there, but do not sit at home and stress about what might be going on.

Sex, like all things in life is what you make it. If you choose it to be a surface thing, with no connection, that is your choice. But if you have never experienced anything else, maybe you should give that a try to.

Meg, glad to here the location stuff is something that could work for you. Just do what is right for you.

Take care, all

165  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Where can I find meditation techniques? on: September 13, 2002, 14:58:26
Hey, Aussie_swede.

Try www.beliefnet.com. There are some meditation guides there. I am not sure about about "true" meditation, but there are different styles for different things. You might also check the download area on this website. I cannot remember if articles were posted there, or not.

Best of luck.

166  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Belief Systems on: September 13, 2002, 00:13:51
Hey, all

Well put kakkarot.

As for a beliief system? mine had only just begun at 5-6. It is still growing today. A lot of extenuating circumstances, but continuing. I don't think any mortal should be so silly as to have a completely set belief system. I you really had it all figured out, you would not need to be a mortal.

The only thing that makes me shudder about someone "starting over" with their belief system is losing the rights and wrongs of life.

Take care, all

167  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 13, 2002, 00:00:50
Hey, kakkarot

I do not know what you are doing, and I understand personal things that are preferred not shared. I would have a long hard think about cutting off  your connection with divinity. I mean that as serious as anything I have ever said. Skip the Qabbilistic cross, it is a form of that link. Turns you into more of a conduit actually, but it can be modified to intake.

Shields do not need to isolate you. They can be about as complex and variable as you want them. Some people set them up as warning, only. Then they decide what to do with what is incoming.

Take care of yourself man.

168  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NEW and Kundalini awakening on: September 12, 2002, 14:06:40
Hi, xrynam

I have not read (much anyway) of the thread ralphm mentioned, but some thoughts. Yes, you can. I re-awoke mine using NEW. It had been the better part of a decade. I would strongly recomend against doing anything to "provoke" you kundalini. Let it happen. The NEW system gets everything else ready. Push it, and you could have a lot of problems. When mine "woke back up", it was not intentional, everything just came together. That would be the best way.

Good luck

169  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 12, 2002, 13:57:30
Hey, Fenris.

You want a very high vibration rate. Check out the link Nita mentioned. I learned a lot of what I am sharing from information that came from there. The bright light seems to have an effect ot me, and could be part of the whole package, but feels like it is just a detterent, not a major blockage. Something determined will probably ignore it more or less, and just deal with the "bad taste" it creates. I do not know how to describe the vibration rate I was taught. I was let feel it, and went from there. It is extremely "excited", and causes a reaction in my energy body if to close. It makes me think of zig-zag patterns layered up, and each one vibrating at a blurring speed.

Good luck

170  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 11, 2002, 03:51:21
Reiki Master: Stay on this thread, you will attract someone who can help you. Get PPSD, there is a lot of good stuff. Also in the download area there are a lot of things that should help. The "Lords Prayer" from the christian faith works wonders, I have removed things using that. Robert lists several psalms in his article in the download area. A Priest or Pastor that will listen to you can do various forms of excorcism both "on location" and from a distance that will help. I recieved help that way also.

Fenris: I have learned a shield can be as variably permeable as you want it. This could allow all emotions that nurture a relationship to pass through. It is based on what you set up, and what you let through. You do not need to "maintain" a shield all of the time, plug it into kether (God), there is always energy there, and that is the vibration you are looking for. (I think, anyway).

kakkarot: See above. Can you make the direct connection to divinity? I am pretty unknowledgeable about your sources of energy, but I get from your posts that it is more like a "life force" thing than anything else. There are ways to tap into constant energy, where you only need to check things, and expend a very small part of your own energy (maybe none at all) to maintain the shield. I am sure there are people that know ways that suit your system better, but I would recomend the Qabbilistic Cross to you. If you got this down, you should be able to overcome a lot (or all) of the energy starvation problems you encounter. Plus this can be used to channel continous energy into things like shields.

Just my thoughts, guys. I am no expert, but this is what I have peiced together/found out for myself/had taught to me.

Take care, all.

171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 10, 2002, 15:15:25
OK, more of what you asked for.

When I first started "reaching out" to people, it was like I could sense a pinpoint of there consciouness in a direction. Then I just send my awareness (astral body, whatever it is I send), to that person. I have confirmed this with a few people, about what they were doing at specific times, and if they "felt" me. That could be a good way to practice with your husband. You may even be able to directly project to the spot you find him in. If you are spontaneous, if you have a "hit" on his location, just will yourself there.

The location of people got stronger as I practiced it. Once you have a "hit" on someone, slide your conscious to the spot. For me it is like I send out a rope, or something, and then I can slide my active conscious back and forth along this. You can also locate someone and not go there if you do not want to.
Just reach out and "feel" for him. It will probably be vague at first, but I bet it will develop quickly.

Good luck

172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 10, 2002, 15:02:24
Hi, Meg.

Hmmm, I will explain how I do it, and maybe that will work for you. First, I am not a projecter in the conventional sense. It seems to be hereditary. I just focus on someone while relaxing. It helps a little if I have a general direction, but if it is someone I have a decent "feel" for, I can find them. Maybe set the scene with both of you in the room, or "go" to him from another room. I would bet with a little practice you would be able to locate your hubby's energy signature. In the begining it would probably help a lot to know where he is.

For us, it was kind of spontaneous. I was missing her, and just wanted to be with her. When I found her, I just settled down to snuggle. We had discussed the possablilites of astral sex before (physically), and we just decided to try it that night. When you find your husband, if he does not immediately react, start stimulating him. Something I noticed, is it is possible to "reach through" your mates astral body, so the stimulation does not need to be limited to the surface. It may take a little work on your part, but even if he does not consciusly project, I bet it will come together quickly. It took about 5 mintues for us to be on equal footing.

Just a thought. With the attention you have attracted, I would make sure you have found your hubby first. Talk, or just enjoy being close (spiritual closeness is a type of ecstacy in itself), before you move on. That way you can be sure.

You seem to have a develped energy, practice "reaching out" to him when you have no other intentions. Like when he is at work, or away somewhere. For me, all I need is a little concentration, but a light to moderate trance works best. Particularly if you have more planned. When you get it dialed in, you could probably set the scene to a special romantic place, and bring him along. Palm trees by the beach, or whatever works for you.

I hope that helps.
Best of luck, let me know if I can clarify anything for you.
Enjoy

173  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: September 09, 2002, 20:39:29
Hey, all

kakkarot, glad to see you are holding true to form, dude. Unfortunatly most people do not have the energy skills you do, let alone the willingness to attack back. I am not sure of your "awareness" ability, but what do you do if you are asleep, or otherwise incapacitated. I had one attack at the moment of release during an intimate moment with my wife. I am not developed enough (nor do I have the desire) to keep that much of my mind "reserved" all of the time.

Just some thoughts, dude. I worry that some day a dragon is going to come along and singe that tigers tale of yours. And I have lived through that, it IS NOT fun.

As to the rest, I too did not realized the neccesity until it was to late. Or the full. I created some stuff, but did not check up on it, or truly learn how to monitor things. And then I was not able to.....

I think Winged Wolfs point is very legite. Walking around without some form of shield, or at least a perimeter warning system is like being in the wrong part of town, displaying a lot of money, and looking helpless. Sooner or later something or somebody is going to make a move for the easy target.

Just my thoughts.

Take care, all.

174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / More sex in the Astral Plane... on: September 09, 2002, 19:47:21
Hi all.

Intersting, Meg. I think you are on the right track. I view astral sex no different than the real world. And as any number of magick users would tell you, what you create on the astral, manifests on the physical (to a large or small extent). This might explain some of the thought patterns you were devolping.

On to the fun part. Have you approached your husband astrally? Even if he is not a projector, if you are, and approach him while he is asleep, or close, it will be possible. He may or may not remember it (depending on his projectablity), but I bet he would not say no. Especially on the astral.

I have linked up with my wife 600 miles away. Sure beats "sleeping" alone, and as you have found, inhibitions are lessened.

On a different note, you may get pestered for a while from your old "suitors", not realizing you are making a change.

Best of luck.

175  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / drugs and the spirit world on: September 07, 2002, 16:09:10
Hi, all.

I have to agree that drugs will not give you the long term results. I have posted on this subject before, of a different mindset, but things have happened that have changed my mind. I really do not care to elaborate on them. Yes, you can do more for a while with them than you can if you are untrained. But eventually it turns on you. Someone (I do not remember who) brought up that they "erode", or "rot" the soul so to speak. I would have to agree with that. And I come from the classic USA west coast "hippie" childhood/backround. They were very socially (if not legally) accepted with the greater majority of people I socialized with.

With proper training you can accomplish much more, and keep focused on whata you want to achieve. I think the biggest "benefit" of them is it allows you to "bootstrap" past the proper relaxation point. The problem is you never learn how to accomplish this under normal conscious. They may be a time and a place to use them, but I see none in my future. Just be careful people, and do not start the spiral in the wrong direction.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11