The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 07:45:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
251  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Poll: What energy work do you practice? on: May 20, 2002, 21:40:07
Hi everyone.

I am practicing NEW, but had done some ceremonial magick (still do), and have kind of hybred it with kundalini. Sort of. Sometimes I am not sure what I am doing, only that I can "energize" my body, and/or my chakras with a little work. Actually a lot less lately. Sometimes I start with NEW, and then ignite the chakras (be aware of warnings about this). Other times I pull down energy through my crown chakra, light up the rest of the chakras from this, and then the energy body. And sometimes, if the emotion is strong enough (love), I can start at the heart and light everything else.

It still works best when I can properly relax, but I now able to intake, and "play" with the energy while driving, or doing other fairly mundane things. Or when I am in a high energy place and "tap" into it. That seems to be fairly easy.

Good luck all.

252  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Involuntary movements on: May 20, 2002, 21:17:51
Hi, all.

When I am doing NEW, or other energy raising techniques, I twitch also. It is not a timed thing, but appears random, with most of the actions around the areas that are really "lighting up". I can control them to some extent if I want to, but they do not go completely away, just mellow. It usually takes a fair amount of energy to get to this point. It has not been limited to my eyelids, but any part of my body I am working with. The only time I notice discomfort from it is if it is dealing with an injury, and the muscles react too hard at that spot.

Take care.

253  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Interesting changes on: May 20, 2002, 15:45:44
Hello all

I have been working on the NEW for around 6 weeks now, and will share my experiences/invite comments also. Once you get it rolling, it seems to hit places you are not working on. I have also found some serious damage to my energy body. We started this on realising we had been under attack for quite a few years. When I first started the NEW, I had been "severed" at the ankles, knees, hips, and shoulders. It was also a lot harder to initialize my left side. (There had been a rather large entity attachment there.) There were also alot of "dead spots". particularlly in the abdomen, and small of the back.

Once I got the basics down, I have found the wrapping technique, or just sending as much energy as an area will absorb, and kind of probing and pushing works very well. I try not to apply to the point of resistaance, just until it feels "full".

I have also noticed that when drawing in energy, it has different "flavors" in different places. The 2 I really like are church, and nature. Also on these same lines, does anybody else pull in energy from there crown chakra and diivinity to increase? This has some amazing (for me) results. If I catch it in the right "mood" (mine) there is an immense amount of power there.

After the first few weeks, and in good relaxation I was able to activate my chakras. I have been "dabbling" with ceremonial magick off and on for years so these areas are not entirely new to me.

Well gotta go for now, good luck all.

254  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / fundamentalism on: May 14, 2002, 01:30:25
Hi, all, Good discussion.

Having read the posts, I think I agree with most of you on various levels. (For whatever THAT is worth ;->) My feelings, which I started to form around puberty, is that there IS a god. However, as is stated in the bible, we can't (fully) comprehend It. That is why there are so many religions that more or less say the same thing for different people. And why some religions were more "advanced" in the (direct) sharing of knowledge, it was for people that were ready for the knowledge.

To me it is more of a "force" of good and evil. (save the "star wars" jabs please). That has tried to be explained to a basicilly "dense" population for millenia. If you look at the development of relegion in general, it generally reflects what the given population could understand. From the "old religion" that was fairly "basic" (no offense) in its interpretation of things, to multiple gods to cover more complex issues, back to "roughly" one god that could do it all. But even this was a little hard for Christainity so things were somewhat split to have masculine/feminine aspects.

The basic idea (to me) is that life (include ALL aware things) is about everything, and we should not go through it self centered/absorbed. We were created in an image (science and religion(s) do back each other if you look close enough) and given the tools and abilities do as we want, with the idea towards common good. Evil is self and total destructive. The Earth has been recreated many times.... There are ruins in South America that show highly advanced civilizations (portable foundrys) that date back 30,000 to 40,000 years. The buildings were lined up for the equinox/solstices, but you have to go back that far to make them fit the solar patterns. Many religions have versions of the "biblical" flood, molded to fit their peoples. Science has pretty much confirmed it also by core samples.

The problem (my opinion) is that humanity generally degrades to greed, and the belief that only "I" know the truth, and all the rest of you are heathens, and we destroy ourselves, or do not have enough cooperation to make it through global catastrophies (ice ages for instance) intact so we go back to scratch and try again.

255  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Introduction + psychic vampirism on: April 10, 2002, 15:17:41
To Tir13

Could you post some details on trapping the entities in the mirrors? And does this also affect positive entities and/or projectors? Starving out a neg would be fine, But I would not do this to a person or a positive entity. Or is it possible to "hold them for awhile" to prove a point, and then let them go? That would probably cause alot of irritation if it could be done selectively.

And to all, if you were to trap someone's double, what are the repercussions on the physical side?

Ides315

256  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Introduction + psychic vampirism on: April 07, 2002, 19:58:52
Another note. From my perspective, Moni is correct about the outside influences. Once I became aware of what was happening, and again began my studies, an offer of power was given to me by the perpatrator (the human one) of the crimes against us. This came in the form of a dream (OBE?), Immediatly after I "woke up" and chose to continue my studies on the path of light. I have had other offers since, I am not quite sure of the source, but it is not good. It can be hard, they offer alot, but in the end you would get nothing. Take care, and good wishes.

257  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Introduction + psychic vampirism on: April 07, 2002, 19:49:32
Hello Mathias
What you are going through sounds quite famaliar to what I am dealing with. See "hybrid attacks". Though different methods were used, and I have people I can identify as attackers. Alot of what you descibe I am also going through, I just didn't make my post that complete. (Or maybe clear). Aside from looking on this site for the good info here, there are a couple of other things that we are doing that are pretty easy. We have made a CD and play it almost continualy with "Kodeesh, Kodeesh, Kodeesh, Ahdohnye Sayboath". This is phonetically correct, even though I know the spelling is not. With your studies you should recognize it, Hebrew for "Holy, Holy, Holy God is". It has proven for us anyway, to drive the negatives crazy. Our Pastor also told us that it is some of the words involved in excorcism rituals used by the church. Another thing we had done was a prayer of intercession specifically for us by our Pastor. We are fortunate, in that we can have discussions of this caliber with him. Though I too am persueing the great work, we have found that going to Gods house ie church has been very beneficial for us. Maybe this was because we were led so far "astray" before we realized what was happening. Another thing that a friend who is quite powerful shared with us is to keep a candle burning all the time. It will help diffuse attacks sent at you. I prefer a white candle, but most colors are good (except for black duh). I have also found that strongly affirming the path you choose when under attack helps alot, as does meditating with the mantra I mentioned, meditating about what it means.

Using these things, particularly the affirmation of path has immensely scaled back the erotic images to be pretty ignorable.

Finding a good priest that is aware could be a big help. Ours has done prayers for us that did alot to open up my connection with the divine. I am not sure how to guide you to a good one, we had  help in locating ours in that it just "happened".

The articles on this web site will help alot, and if you can sense were the "darkness" is on you, push against it, it works for me. Also repeating the lords prayer in you head or while meditating (I like to "vibrate" it astraly/etherically) has helped. An interesting side note, it was very hard for me to memorize it again, and when I had it down pat after a week (?) of trying, within 45 minutes I had an "expelling" attack. I kept repeating (with vibratory voice) the prayer until all that would come out did. This manifested in coughing attacks say the prayer, hack, hack, hack. I continued this until I could say the prayer strongly, loudly, and firmly with no internal response, then said it a few more times.

Hope some (or all) of this helps

Ides315

258  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / "Hybrid Attacks" on: April 03, 2002, 01:17:54
The physical assualt has been contemplated more than once, and more than just a "ruffing up". That isn't the solution I need for this one. If we have traced things out correctly, the major souls in this have been caught in this Karmic loop for several hundred years. It looks like violence was used to solve it before, and it didn't break the circle. Supposedly the first battle, all the souls got locked in by sorcery. Things need to be changed for it to end. If the story is straight there is a position of power in hell if she can take down certain other souls. This could be her, or the person working her. Or both. And believe me when I first learned the true scope of what happened all bets went right out the window. Unfortunatly physicaly elimintating isn't the right answer, the fangs need to be pulled.

259  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / "Hybrid Attacks" on: April 02, 2002, 13:23:30
Thanks for the thoughts Winged Wolf. I guess I need to ask some thoughts on doing some of this. My magick is not what I can term skilled. I do not yet have the structure behind it. Alot of what I do is "seat of the pants", and to make this good, I need a more detail in my approach. You have given me food for thought, and will work it over in my head. I believe that the ability of my attacker to defend is probablly rather low as this is something that hasn't been much of a problem. Again thanks all for the help

260  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / "Hybrid Attacks" on: April 02, 2002, 03:08:27
I am working on this, and am having good success. For my spouse it is not to much of a problem, as she is pretty aware. The NEW techniques are coming very easy for me. I have contacted various people to help, and a lot of progress is being made. My energy centers are opening up, and the LBRP was very strong last night. Nita, though I like your idea ALOT, I have been told already to quit sending (reflecting) so much back. In my way of thinking reflecting a known something back at someone takes you almost to the level of the attacker In the grand scheme. I am trying to figure out things to do that will not increase my karmic debt. The other part of the problem is that several of the people involved would not really be able to accept the full scope of what is going on. I have gotten thanks from them that I am "on it" as far as doing something, but this is to far out of their verson of reality. It is interesting that they do not know what I am up to, only that they are thankful. I chalk it up to "knowing what you don't know."
What I really am trying to figure out is how to block my attacker so that the ability to harm people (at least "magickly") is turned off. I think the their world would implode on them, and it would be easier to help everybody.
It would also be worth noting that from what I have felt in mental confrontations the person directly responsible may infact be a pawn also. In one battle I could sense alot of insanity, a cone of VERY ugly energy behind them, and the fact the some small corner was still "good", and did not at all like what was going on. This would fall inline more or less with the history of this whole confrontation. Which can be traced back more than forty years. Any more thoughts are GREATLY appreciated.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]