The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 08:33:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hey timeless, you can come back now... on: May 26, 2003, 16:09:18
Hey all.

Hi kakkarot, fenris. Long time no post.

Good points. Great thing about the internet is we can CHOOSE what we want to read. Though is does create social connections, if one ignores them they go away. I dropped off of the board for 4 months. For all of you I no longer existed.

I was wondering what happened to Tom. kakkarot with Tom's permission would you PM me his email address. My hard drive crashed and I lost all of my contacts.

Best to all

Ides
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hey timeless, you can come back now... on: May 26, 2003, 16:07:48
Hey all.

Hi kakkarot, fenris. Long time no post.

Good points. Great thing about the internet is we can CHOOSE what we want to read. Though is does create social connections, if one ignores them they go away. I dropped off of the board for 4 months. For all of you I no longer existed.

I was wondering what happened to Tom. kakkarot with Tom's permission would you PM me his email address. My hard drive crashed and I lost all of my contacts.

Best to all

Ides
53  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / What to do after yrs of constant attacking? on: May 16, 2003, 16:42:04
Hi, jgdolphin.

Something I was shown by a friend that works very well is the lovingkindness meditation. It causes your energy field to vibrate at a level that is very distasteful to negs. A copy of it can be found for free on www.beliefnet.com. Download and practice NEW (on this site), and a copy of the twin hearts meditation is very good also. Do not have the site in front of me, but a search on avatar would probably find it. Also go to www.abardoncompanion.com and look up his essay on shielding. It may take a while to get it strongly in place, but all resitance will help you. There is also a site with good information and some very good affirmations. www.astralhealer.com. The site is having some setup issues, so keep trying back.

The meditations will help a lot, and gaining control of your own energy body will help help more.

Best to you
54  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce- Psychic Attack on: January 17, 2003, 00:37:38
Hey, Tammy

Kenneth has good sound information, combined with Roberts Core image removal, it will help a lot.

Quit talking to this man!!! Hypnosis can be done in many different states, and the notion about what you can or cannot make someone do is a bunch of crap. It is all based on presentation. Break off all comunication.

Kenneths hesitation about "attacking" is important, your own aggression can be used against you. But if you are only protecting yourself, and not the attacker, my expereince has been this does not hold true.

I would not worry to much about the "karma swapping" he is doing right now, that can be rectified after he is removed from you. Also, do not let him convince you that it is his job to act out karma on you, it is not. This is important, if you believe him it is a form of acceptence. Karma is the responsability of God, and some of the Angels. I pity this man when his comes back to him. Prayers that God will see and rectify this situation might be useful.

Keep practicing the shields, the longer you do it, the better you will get. It will also make you stronger, as less energy is taken from you. Anything to provide resitence, and soundly confirm you do not want this to continue.

Best of luck to you
55  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Knights on: January 16, 2003, 01:19:19
Hey, kakkarot.

They are wonderfully effective. You throw around enough energy to do it. Long bows work well to. Guns are harder, not sure why. Also, if the need should arise, just work it as fast as you can. Before I started shielding mine was for both attack and defense. And a bow can be run to make the elf in Lord of the Rings look slow.

Best[8]
56  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce- Psychic Attack on: January 16, 2003, 01:10:43
Hey, Tammy

SOmething that became apparent in my experience was that working against the "programing" will cause reactions in the areas where blockages are set. The throat chakra has to do with willpower. The day I seriously made a shield to protect myself was they day a internal "boil" in my energy body neck popped. The sensation was so strong, my throat actually drained liquid. Even though most people do not get results immediatly from shielding, generally speaking, people under heavy attack are not most people.

The "mad enough" is not a way to end the programming, it is a way to "quick tap" your own energies. Much like a mother calls up superhuman strength to save her baby. From personal experience music can help this. Though not exactly the recommended type, I am a rocker, and certain songs can bring it up if you get into it. Perhaps you have songs like this? (Eye of the tiger, Danger zone, etc...)

Best of luck. There has been some great advice given and employing it would start swinging things in your favour. Be careful how much you take from need. Though his situation is bad, he is being tricked also.

God bless
57  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Knights on: January 15, 2003, 17:04:00
Hey Shawn.

Don't get ahead of yourself. My advice to anyone just starting would be to learn energy and shielding first. Because of what you could potentially be, you can also be a target. Read the thread "why not just shield". I would also recomend "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon. There is a nice review of this book at www.abardoncompanion.com  Not trying to detract you at all, my aspirations are the same.

If you have seen "Braveheart", he needed to learn to use his head before he was taught to use his sword. It would be an easier learning experience for you.

Best
58  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce- Psychic Attack on: January 15, 2003, 16:54:49
Hey Criminal mind,

Some advice. Read through this website and try to employ the protective measures here. Keep a white candle burning all of the time, it should difuse part of the negativity sent at you.

If he really is in you that deep, draw up some of the "deep motivation" that everyone has. As Robert says, get "ticked off" about what is being done (but not rage). When you are sufficently irritated, you should feel your own energy come on. Make a white shinning super sharp sword, and slice all of the cords attached to you. I would guess that you have a lot of energy, or this person would not bother with you. Don't think about it, just do it. The rest will happen. Do not question "if I can". You can, JUST DO IT.

Make strong rejective statements about ANYONE being able to take or send energy to you. When you feel him, attack the contact points. Know that he has no power of you. You should read the thread on this catagory "why not just shield", there is stuff there that should help.

Start praying to God, for help and guidence in understanding this phase of your life. Robert mentions several psalms. My favorite is 35. And the Lords Prayer. It may be of benefit to get baptized, or confirmed. It helped me. Call on God, Jesus, and Arch Angel Michael to help.

The words about karma most likely come from a past life, and you may not immediatly remember the hows or whys. The important thing is that you are ready to fix that, and you are a good person now. The person messing with you is not needed to rectify yourself. God does not want you to be punished, he wants you to grow spiritually.

Family is being attacked because it is a way to you.

I hope this helps. I have been through something similiar to what you are enduring.

God bless
59  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / I would REALLY appreciate some help on this on: January 15, 2003, 01:17:53
Hey, Oliver.

You should go through this website. There is stuff for protection here. Also, get a copy of PPSD. You are learning to work your energy, read the thread in this catagory titled "Why not just shield". There is good info there, and combined with the other things should make things a lot better for you. As you "broadcast" more energy, more things take notice of you, and want to manipulate/feed off of you. If things get really bad, get a hold of Nita on this website. Otherwise just read a lot of the posts in this catagory, and sift through it.

Best
60  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / inner contact established? on: January 13, 2003, 17:47:01
Hey, Mathias.

My guess would be you have contacted a group of ascended masters. Good
job on your development!!

Best
61  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: January 07, 2003, 20:44:41
Hey all.

Just a thought, kakkarot. How many times did you fall learning to ride a bike? Did you quit learning because you fell once, or did you learn from the fall and not do that again? Don't learn the wrong lesons from life, or you will repeat them. Of course that is my thought system, which may or may not agree with yours wink

And let none of us forget anyone can teach you something if you choose to learn. (There is no "target" for that statement, it applies to all of us).

Best to all

62  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Is Jesus really a holy figure? on: January 06, 2003, 23:31:04
Hey all.

Nice reply kakkkarot.

I would add 2cents

Spiritual would be better than metaphysical. Jesus was the perfect example of what we all could achieve, and should try to.

Jesus also used a persons own energy to heal, by the belief that it could be done. He performed many healings of his own, but also used someones unwavering belief in him to work for themselves.

There is much conjecture that OBE was part of Jesus's abilities. Given the stature of his abilities, it really is not even a question. OBE is only a break from the material world, into the true "universe" or "all" of full reality. His time on the material plan was for our benefit, not his.

As far as Ki, etc.... It is all energy and he had THE best tap to it. Perfection has its uses.....

Best

63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happened to Robert Bruce? on: January 06, 2003, 23:17:12
Hey all.

Robert IS very busy. He still drops in if there is something very important to provide advice on. It is nice that his wisdom is being published for all.

Best

64  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 22, 2002, 21:18:49
Hey Alchimiste.

That is one of my favorite quotes, always wondered where it came from. Thought it was Benjamin Franklin, but it was an older source I guess.

Best

65  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 21, 2002, 22:55:36
Hi, David.

It is in IIH.

Best.

66  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / what's going on with me?? on: December 19, 2002, 15:32:43
Hey, enderwiggin.

Negs will attack you anywhere you are weak. Shayde is right about letting it go.

If she talks to you again like that, ask her not to. I have done this many times with people through my life. There is no reason for anyone to talk down to anyone else, no matter the situation.

Don't know how to move posts, maybe admin could help.

P.S. Love is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, as such it is also one of the hardest to figure out.

Best

67  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 19, 2002, 15:21:16
Hey, enderwiggin.

That is more how I think. Neutralization does not require combat, most of the time. And not that there is not situations where giving someone a  good hard crack to set things into perspective isn't handy. From my (limited) expereince, that can perform a reality check, and end the combat phase right there. Especially if it is only one to get someones attention. Better yet is to flip there aggression back at them.

Best

68  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / what's going on with me?? on: December 19, 2002, 04:28:30
Hey enderwiggin.

This should be in astral chat, or something.

Personal observation, chalk her up to experience, and move along. Quit looking, and your odds are better. Look for female friends, and then look for a relationship with one of them.

This girl is probably trying to give you a hint, without flat out telling you. A lot of people cannot standup and say something, worried about confrontation. If you want a good basis for a long lasting relationship, find a girl that can be your best friend, then worry about dating.

Best of luck.

69  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 19, 2002, 04:18:26
Hey enderwiggin.

Why not let them beat themselves up?

What if there are more things motivating the person in question than themselves?

What if attacking them back is the response they are looking for?

What if there where things in place ot strengthen them every time you attacked them?

If one does not know everything about a given situation, to engage in combat is to leave your self open for ambush. Obviously we are not talking a street punk, here, but there is a lot more to life than first glance and reaction can deal with. Food for thought.

Best

70  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 18, 2002, 22:39:37
Hey kakkarot

I think you are too quick to jump to violence as the answer, and that there is a "line" that you have mentally where if something happens that crosses it, the answer will be violence.

Best

71  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 17, 2002, 22:23:07
Hey , enderwiggin

Very good conclusions on God.

kakkarot, ever here about two wrongs? Just curious bud. I have been where you are, and as you know have had greater motivation towards violence than you have known. There are better alternatives, and in the long run more satisfying. Not saying that the need for confrontation does not happen, but it can be rerouted. Fighting is generally done because of emotion, instead of common sense.

72  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 17, 2002, 17:24:33
Hey, Fenris

Check out what alchimiste said, it is worthwhile.

I have Modern Magick also, and think DMK did a nice job of getting someone rolling on a ceremonial path, and was wise enough to recomend that one expanded there search way past his writings. He stresses that a lot. I made it through several chapters of MM, before life distracted me. It still left me wanting something, it was not complete to me. IIH by Bardon is the first in four writings, and is the starting place. You can find a detail on this book at www.abardoncompanion.com, along with other good info on Bardon, his works, and the heremteic path in general.

Bardon's works would be the most recomended books I have read to date. and think IIH (Initiation into Hermetics) would be a excellent addition for you.

As far as inner self, your inner self is the real you, with the ego pushed aside, and all of the assumptions about how you should "be" ignored. Most all of the connections to the divine are through your higher self. (My thoughts anyway, comments welcome, though at this level it is more of a figure it out on your own thing.)

73  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: December 17, 2002, 00:54:06
Hey, need.

You again remind me of stuff I have experienced. Hold on. It is not your guardian angel that has been corrupted, it is you. Let me explain. If your father was into the dark arts, and knew some stuff, part of your psyche has been reprogrammed. This is probably further reinforced by some serious spell craft, and negatives being attached with specific purposes.

Most psychics cannot see past that, because the reprogramming happens in a way that it looks like part of you. Especially if it was done young, which your posts seem to indicate.

You need positive input, and a lot of it. The idea that different things that bring your awareness towards God work against you is an implanted reaction. It is the dark side trying to hold its ground.

Get a copy of Practical Psychic Self Defense. Get the stuff Robert mentions drawn (or maybe in your case tattooed) onto your self. Pray a LOT. This is the best advice I can give. I was once in a spot where it was not possible to see the truth about what was happening. I started praying very heartfelt, and God did hear. From there I was able to lift up to where other people could see the truth. I also lost two family members, and saw horrible things happen to almost everyone I cared about. Everything you can imagine and a lot of what you could not happened to us. Claw your way back up. Like I have been saying, if you do, will are probably capable of a height that is loftier than just the mere opposite of the low you have been put in.

Fight, fight, FIGHT. Get sunshine in your life. I know that sounds hollow, but it is what you need. Get PPSD, do ALL of the stuff mentioned on the site.

God give you blessings

74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 15, 2002, 21:03:47
Hey, Fenris

My post got zapped.

To me the secret seems to be in integrating all of your mind. The subconscious can do a lot, but it can do more if you are in control of it. Once your subconscious and your innerself are fully connected to the conscious mind, access to the higher self, and a lot more is immediately possible. My theory, anyway. Have you included Franz Bardon in your studies?

Best

75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Intersting thing on: December 13, 2002, 15:09:39
I have only been able to consciously project to a couple of places on the astral plane proper, where i knew my destination first. There is no portal structure, or anything like that for me. Most of my projections are done in the RTZ. I just relax and go. I have recall of both the projection, and my physical body at the same time. The more I ignore my physical body the stronger the sesnory input from the other side is. I have done it the Astral Dynamics way once or twice, but it is a lot of work, and so far has proven unneeded.
Just relax and will yourself there. It is like phasing.

Best

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11