The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 07:42:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Anti-Clinton Library on: December 13, 2002, 14:59:51
Nice view peaceful warrior, I like it.

Jeez, I had a little different take on what W. is up to.  And that was to get Iraq opened up to inspections, and smoke the weapons programs out. I know Bush is a scrapper, that was evident when he was running, but I figured most of the chest thumping and postuering was done to give the show of strength that is required by the dominant culture over there.

If it looked like for a minute that he was going to back down, there would have been no inspectors in the country. That was the lesser of to evils to them. (Him)

They all pretty much have to be shifty, and connected in high and low places to make it there. (presidency) The last few that didn't play the game like that, and made it, or had a chance ended up dead, or ridiculed out of popularity.

2cents

77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 13, 2002, 14:48:46
Hey, fenris, and all.

Something that I have learned through personal experience is that your conscious mind does not really have to believe it is possible, as long as your subconscious knows it can be done. There are many people out there that are performing "magick", and wouldn't believe they have ever cast a spell.

So, is kakkarot influencing the weather?

Only he knows, but probably could not answer without some meditation. BTW weather manipulation is not REALLY uncommon (without going to any websites).

Best

78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Evil astral projectors.... on: December 13, 2002, 14:40:08
Peaceful warrior

From personal experience, "evil" or evilly motivated people can project. Projection can be accomplished with different aids. It is used to attempt to corrupted and manipulate people in the physical. I am sure the poetic justice catches up at some point, but there are issues now. The  (sort of) good news would be that the majority of people that are intelligent enough to project, and misguided enough to do evil usually have a plan for the most part, and are not random with their actions.

79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Anti-Clinton Library on: December 13, 2002, 01:28:44
Hey, all

I must say that Clinton is the biggest slim bag American politics has seen in a long time. But as Tom mentioned, he looked good on TV, had a good economy to start with (Notice it started the crash before he was out).

There is more murder and intrigue around them than most mafia dons.

Sad thing is I bought it when he ran for the first term..... Oh well, live and learn.

PS though Gore got the majority of people, W. got something like 3/4 of the states.

My 2cents, prefer to bypass politics.

80  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble on: December 13, 2002, 01:15:20
Hey, need.

Inguma advice is very good. Of course, that is probably why he is a moderator. I am sorry that I have not been responding to your emails, but I have been busy, and my plate is full with the things done over here. I am not in a position to attract anything more to myself right now. But I stand by what I said in my reply to you, that the resitence will be equal to your abilities.

There is a lot that can be done to try and convince you of certain things. The effect is you can make things happen that would not be achievable to anyone/anything else. I have first hand experience with that. It also falls in with one of my personal beliefs about spiritualism, and that is your own mind and beliefs will be the biggest limiting factor to what you can achieve for a long time.

If you convince yourself that you do not have to, and will not empower those things anymore, you will gain ground. Convince yourself of it. You will know you have it right when you feel the relief.

quote, author forgotten "Anything the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Best wishes to you, and God bless.

81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Intersting thing on: December 12, 2002, 16:57:54
Hey Xwolf

Take a look at the astral consciousness area, and I think it is the phasing thread, or something. Started by Frank I believe, and it is very long, What you discribe is similiar to stuff that is mentioned there. I can't help you much, as I am not a conventional projector at all.

Best

82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do You Believe in Guns? on: December 11, 2002, 13:24:40
Hey, all

Good lively debate.

My 2cents

There is nothing wrong with guns in the hands of competent people. We own several. I did not follow the whole thread, but if it has not been brought up, statistics show a more peaceable society where everyone was generally armed. There is a county in the South Eastern US that has a law that every household shall have a servicable firearm. There crime rate is limited to graffiti, and and very minor auto breakins. (Car unlocked, with valuables present). I had the dubious pleasure of knowing someone from New York City who was a thief. He moved out the the "wild west" of the US, and decided to become a more law abiding citizen, as the laws here are much more free about personal protection.

The problem is in the respect other people have for things, including other humans. I like the prayer story about the girl, but not all of us have that connection (or more specifically know how to access it). I doubt that I will ever "need" mine, but they are there. In the US, our supreme court has determined that the police do not have to come and protect you, and in some kind of riot situation that is impossible. Who does that leave materially to protect your family. Yes, there is God and divinity, but if he "gives" you the tools, didn't you recieve help?

Just my thoughts

83  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: December 11, 2002, 13:02:07
Jeez, kakkarot, you don't want to fight about it ;-p

The indiviidualism of magick (all forms, loose description) is what makes people better, as it is a highly personal thing. It is what made me look so long and so hard, and review a lot of different systems, including psi. If you can sift through the pieces, a (sort of) common framework becomes obvious. Even this is personal, as we all have different conclusions about this framework.

Just never close yourself of to other ideas, as one can learn something from almost everyone.

Best.

P.S. If you start shielding and helping a lot of people, you had better be good, as it will draw a lot of attention to you.

84  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ahh base chakra and energy raising question on: December 10, 2002, 21:53:31
Hey, meta

Save your base chakra for last, until you can dissapate the energy into the rest of your system. It is highly loaded with sexual overtones at first, until you learn how to control it. After a while it is easy to ignore that part of it, as the energy is a few shades different than sexual stimulation, and once you recognise the difference it is not an issue. That energy turned on and stuch there will cause you a lot of problems. Besides myself, I have lit up other peoples energy body. That chakra always has the same effect initially, and immediately has to be spread around. Just let it come on naturally, it will be a lot better for you.

kakkarot

The sensations seem to vary a lot between people, and the state of their chakras. My personal (and limited) experience points to the idea that less developed people have greater physical sensations. Mine feel the same as when you touch your tongue to a C cell battery for a energy check, more or less. There is a slight pressure sensation, but not much. I know people that have had the heart attack like sensations that Robert describes.

Best to all

85  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Why Not Just Shield??? on: December 10, 2002, 21:25:31
Hey, kakkarot

Just as a thought, most of it does not come easily for the majority of people. These people can still have neg problems though. What some of us can achieve in a few months might take others several years, and vice versa. I would bet they were people every bit as dedicated as you in their pursuit of martial arts, but the progress they achieved was not equal.

Having read a lot of your posts, and having gone through my own experiences and learning curves, some of us just have an edge. In my philosophy, there is a reason for it.

As a comparison, I know people that have learned controlled conscious astral projection when they were 20 yrs old, without training. They located their guides almost immediately. From your posts, neither you nor me can do that, but these same people have no magickal abilities (psi, qi, whatever...) that they have really figured out how to develop.

Just something to keep in mind. In a lot of ways, I find it a hinderence in trying to show someone else, because my only explanation is just DO IT.

And yes it is nice and cushy in north america (well parts, anyway), but that just gives one more time and tools to take care of other business.

best

86  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ahh base chakra and energy raising question on: December 10, 2002, 01:00:37
Hi, metaphysics

Save that one for the last, or you will have problems. Read Roberts warnings. By all means practice more, like anything else the more you practice, the better you get. If you get the rest of your energy body in shape, the chakras will start on their own. Otherwise you will be looking for advice on fixing the problems you created.

Best of luck

87  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 09, 2002, 19:28:27
Hey enderwiggin

It is in the downloads area of this site. Robert made it available for all. You should read some of the other areas, also. It may answer some questions for you. There is good stuff here, besides the forums.

Best

88  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: December 08, 2002, 14:39:26
You are getting closer.

Anything the mind truly believes can be achieved. The more energy you put into it, the faster/more you achieve. Your training with martial arts is helping with the discipline you need. The combat part is because you know it. I have never used a real two-handed sword, or a long-bow (at least this time around), but am effective with both on the astral. As a side note, I am a decent enough marksman in real life, but  do not like using firearms in the astral.

As your awareness/ability with energy grows you are able to achieve, you are able to percieve more. Download the NEW system, and work with that. It is a excercise program for your energy. Show it to your teacher.

Best

89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / starship to escape destruction of mankind on: December 06, 2002, 22:21:43
Hmmm.

Will compasses still point north or south out of the solar system? ;-0

I am in as soon as someone figures out how to get past the Van Goetton (spelling?) radiation shield.

As far as the corporations, just show them how to make money, and they will be on it. Maybe throw in tax expemption for a couple of hundred years.

Don't think we will go in a nuke though, more like we will get thinned out to about .0001 percent of the population. (You know, didn't make it, try again).So if we could build a big enough spaceship, we could just remove the excess people, and save everyone a lot of heartache. That would allow us to colonize a lot of places without overloading the population. Now if we could just remember the lessons.....

LOL you think we can escape our own making that easy MUHAHAHAH (walks off stage to dreary organ music)

90  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / devil-evil? on: December 06, 2002, 22:07:55
I like it jilola.

I would argue that God is both good and evil, but maybe because I am still stuck in my frame of reference. That God does not see it that way (good & evil) I would agree with. It is up to people what aspects they would choose. Though like still atracts like. This way the spirit can truly choose which path it would follow.

91  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / devil-evil? on: December 06, 2002, 19:05:42
Your getting deep.

The answer to that question lies in your ability to comprehend, and differentiate.

God is everything, and NOthing. Religions have divided it into different pieces to make it easier for the masses. It is still your choice which side you support.

God allows all to exist, as all originated from God.

Keep meditating

92  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / shhhh! don't tell anyone on: December 06, 2002, 18:56:54
Hey, Lysear.

As far as I know there are two main reasons not to tell anyone. The first is people are generally jealous of things they do not posess (actually, we all posess it, just not everyone accesses it). This causes them to create resitence for you, even if unintentional. The second is most people are not  ready for the reality of many things, and need to discover them on their own. If someone has not learned the proper life lessons, and has access to a lot of power, they will not use it properly.

It is hard not to talk about your progress, especially if you are not being directly taught by a person. I would not throw to much into the ego catagory, as you are really not any better or worse than anyone else, just more experienced, or made better life decisions on your way. Ego will limit what you can achieve, and the rate you achieve it.

Best to all

93  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral pervert?? on: November 28, 2002, 01:17:33
Hi, rachel

Start learning how to protect yourself. Look at the thread "why not just shield" in this catagory. The astral is like anywhere on earth. The likely hood of being attacked, or stalked is small, but it does happen.

You can make or do just about anything on the astral. Use that. Read a lot on this catagory, there is a lot of great advice. Get busy.

94  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 28, 2002, 01:10:56
Hi helen.

I'll see you around, I like you to.

Take care.

95  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 27, 2002, 17:43:50
Hi, helen.

You misunderstand me. I meant no offense by assigning you a "label". You like the traditional lifestyle setup, which is great. It is mostly what we ascribe to also. It was not intended to be any kind of dirugatory (spelling?) remark in the chauvinist thing. I consider myself one. I hold doors, help "damsels in distress", paid when single, and do the sweaty work. I think you took chauvinist the way I meant chauvinist pig.

We are all unique, and yet many of us resemble many others that have chosen the same course, before, or now. The dont knock it until you try it was for your girlfriends, not you. Sorry to have offended you, it was not my intent. By all means continue with what works for you. I think the maritial secret is every couple finding what works for them personally.

I watched things come full circle with my mom. A feminist (sort of) in her younger years, by the time she hit forties, she was quite happy to stay home and cook and clean, relieved actually to have someone take care of her. And she was happy to take care of him.

Again, sorry to have offended you, more carefully chosen words on my part would have been more appropriate.

Best to all

96  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 27, 2002, 00:52:46
Hey, Helen.

Tell your friends to give it a try http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>. Seriously. Maybe they should try equal time. I agree with kakkarot that chivalry is good (and fun). And, maybe you are a chauvinist, but I think that is OK for anybody, as long as you are not a chauvinist pig (spelling). There are reasons we do what we do. I don't think any one should knock anything until they try it.

As far as your marriage, congrats. That is a good feat in this day and age. Working on 10 years over here. I get the majority of the manly stuff, but I also cook dinner (very well I might add) and do chores. But I married a Tom girl (on purpose) so it works. Besides, when I was a bachelor, making dinner was a great way to get a girl in your house and comfortable, and I give a mean massage. Learn something here other guys.

kakkarot, I have no doubt you will manage to pick a fight. You would let me down if it was any different ;-> Just be careful, man.

Best, all

97  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 26, 2002, 19:21:51
DISAGREE WITH ME WILL YOU!!! I'LL, I'LL....

have to go along with what you explained, that is pretty much what I was trying to say http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>.

Helen, (and all) if you really want to have a good laugh, see the standup comedy act "defending the caveman". Does a pretty good job of nailing down why the sexes act like they do. And don't laugh at us to hard, it is not always toy swords we have to use to protect others....

Best to all

98  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / - on: November 23, 2002, 15:30:43
Hey Pod3

What you can accomplish with a shield is only limited to the amount/type of energy you can use, and the intent of the shield.

Though not to the level you are looking for, I have successfully shielded out wind and rain, for a short time, actually it lasted for several hours, but more as a diffuser after about 5 minutes, by my choice, what was needed, and the energy I wanted to put in.

As far as not making anybody mad at you, there are people that are irritated that you have  "woken up", and would stop you from growing. Universal law, resitence is equal to force to provide growth. If it was easy, we all would have figured it out a long time ago.

Best

99  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 23, 2002, 15:09:41
Hey enderwiggin

A few thoughts on the Demon. If you did infact beat a full manifestation of one, you are more powerful, have more help than you realize. Follow the thread "why not just shield" to pick up some more. But my perspective on what a lot of people call demons are infact different types of negatives. Not that I disbelieve in demons, just that there is a lot of entities before you get to that level, and the level to which a true demon can manifest limits what it can do. Nita would probably be able to fill in more thoughts on that, as would Winged Wolf. They both come from different perspectives, however, so their views on things are accordingly different.

As far as seeing or perceiving things, most (all) people are capable of it, with good development. Some are just naturals

We are all one, and help in our ways.  I know people that go out every night to help others, not even fully aware of what they were doing. There are others that do it with full intention, and still others that have crossed over, that reach through to help on this side.

100  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Martial Arts on: November 18, 2002, 23:06:38
Hey, guys.

The NEW system is Roberts method for teaching people how to develop their own energy systems. It will compliment whatever energy you use very well. It can be found in the downloads area, or a more complete description is given in Astral Dynamics. It does not really teach you how to access specific types of energy, but is more of a workout to get your own energy body up to handling energy.

As for doing much of anything on the astral, you just do it. I have not yet traveled to other planes, but do move around in the real time zone. Things do operate in a full 3-d enviroment (gravity only applies if you want it to). Anything you can do physically you can do in the astral, plus a lot more. When I first started getting into combat in the astral, I used a two handed sword at blurring speeds for both attack and defense. For "physical" type motions, you should be able to approach the levels of the very best, as it is all based on the mind, and how well you think you can do something.

Hope that helps.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11