The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 21, 2022, 21:22:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Validation thread! on: July 25, 2012, 14:49:57
I posted a thread about one of my strange experiences, when I first joined the forum. Anyway, here is what happened:

About 18 months ago I woke up at around 3am. I had just started learning about lucid dreaming etc, but did not read much into astral projection. I lay there and tried to induce a state of relaxation via Binaural Beats. Its at this point I must have fallen asleep, but the vividness of this "dream" has stayed with me since.

I was walking down a stone pathway at night, with a river running to the left hand side of me. As I continued to walk down this path I came to a large metal gate. To the right hand side of the gate stood a knight in full armour, sitting on a horse. The emotion was like nothing I have experienced before, it was like a mixture of bliss, joy and excitement all at once. I just stood there in awe at this amazing knight on horseback. The vividness was incredible and it felt completely real...

This "dream" occurred long before I started visiting this forum and to be honest I did not think much more of it. Then whilst visiting this site, I searched the forum for anything similar to my experience. This is the thread that sparked my interest:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/woman_returns_from_coma_confirms_obe-t1821.0.html

If anyone else has seen the knight, please let me know. Whether this is validation or pure coincidence, I will let you decide...
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you know what you see in the astral is real or genuine vs subconscious? on: June 02, 2012, 16:47:58
It all comes down to the million dollar question: Is consciousness a product of the brain? Personally, I have not experienced enough "OBE's" to judge for myself. I do believe that OBE's, Lucid Dreams, Visions, NDE's and Alien Abductions are all related. Whether they are internal or external is very difficult to answer.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Has anyone experienced Orbs? on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:01
Thanks for taking the time to reply guys.

Szaxx - That is an interesting observation, one which reminds me of a friends story. He experienced a lot of strange things happening in his house, including seeing a penny spin on its own. Anyway, one day he was filming his daughters on camcorder when he captured a distinct solid orb fly past the kids. I saw the clip myself and it was very convincing. After further research, he discovered a man had committed suicide in the house via an overdose...

WiZe - Its interesting how you see both white and black orbs, sounds like the classic yin and yang of energy.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dolphin Rescue on: May 23, 2012, 20:42:22
I found this video to be deeply moving:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9v14m0Gxh8

Along with wolves, I find dolphins to be very spiritual animals and its amazing to see people running to their aid like that. I have also heard of dolphins coming to the aid of people, you'll see what I mean if you look around the internet.

Here is a news article about the video:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dolphin-rescue-shows-people-do-care-756602
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Has anyone experienced Orbs? on: May 23, 2012, 20:25:33
Last year I was reading "Life after Life" by Raymond Moody, a book which covers the NDE phenomenon. There was however, a particular part of the book that interested me.

Moody asked some of his subjects if they could feel any bodily shape as they were experiencing their NDE. Two or three of his subjects mentioned they felt like they were in a sphere/orb whilst out of their bodies. After a little research, I stumbled upon this interesting page:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research17.html

Now I am quite skeptical when it comes to "ghostly" orbs taken on camera's, as I believe 95% of them are dust particles etc. However, I was wondering if anyone here had any experiences with orbs in the astral?

Thanks,

Indigo Wolf
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Unexplaind mystery on: April 22, 2012, 11:32:13
According to this article, it may be more common than you think:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9198107/Fifth-of-children-hear-voices-in-their-head.html

Sounds like it is quite poorly understood. I have only ever heard voices in my head during sleep paralysis, it freaked me out to say the least  shocked
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 3am? on: April 21, 2012, 19:47:57
Slightly unrelated, but I have read about a lot of supposed Alien Abductions occurring at 3am. In fact here is an interesting page:

http://binnallofamerica.com/eso6.28.7.html
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Coincidence or Something Else? on: April 21, 2012, 19:41:52
Phasing sounds like an interesting theory. To be honest, I think we are only just scratching the surface of lucid dreaming and consciousness.

The emotions that I felt seemed to be more intense than real life. I also recall being very aware during this experience, the vividness of the knight was incredible! I completely regret not writing the details of the experience down when I woke. I suppose it was just lazy of me  angry

I agree that our descriptions of the knight are vague, but its interesting how we both seemed to be aware that he was guarding the gate.

My biggest concern now is that when I try to WILD/Phase again, I will just see what I want to see. The original experience was very unique and unexpected, I hope you understand what I mean by this...However, I am determined to revisit this place again and try to uncover some answers.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post Xanth  wink

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a big problem on: April 21, 2012, 14:22:05
I had a similar problem, especially when lying on my back. Perhaps try adjusting how many pillows you lie on, or visit a store that sells duck feather pillows etc and find one that suits you.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trying to find my cat! Any ideas. on: April 21, 2012, 14:13:51
Some people believe the Egyptians were projecting thousands of years ago, using the Ka (subtle body). Perhaps they had visions of cats and along with other reasons, that why the were revered so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_in_ancient_Egypt
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Coincidence or Something Else? on: April 21, 2012, 13:57:03
I joined this forum recently because of a post someone made on here 10 years ago. The thread can be found here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/woman_returns_from_coma_confirms_obe-t1821.0.html

About one year ago, I was experimenting with my lucid dreaming and trying to wake myself up early in order to have a Wake Induced Lucid Dream. However, I knew that this "dream" was different to anything I had experienced before:

It was night time and I was was walking down a stone pathway, I think there may have been a river to the left hand side of me. As I progressed down this path, I came to a large metal gate that must have been approx 20 foot in width. To the right hand side of the gate was a knight in full armour sitting on a horse. I honestly can't remember whether this knight had a jousting stick or not. I remember trying to talk to the knight, but I can't remember what I said or if I recieved a reply. I then walked passed the gate, but again I can't remember what happened after that. I deeply regret not writing it down whilst it was still fresh.

What made me remember this "dream" more than anything was the emotion. I remember just being in awe at this amazing knight on horseback. I also felt very peaceful whilst I was there. When I read Leyla's account I could hardly believe it! I am convinced that I witnessed the same thing as the woman in the coma. I had never visited this site or read that account, before I had my experience...

It has not convinced me that I am leaving my body every night, but I admit it is very strange.

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello to you all on: April 21, 2012, 13:14:37
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, nice to see I'm not the only one from the North East  grin
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello to you all on: April 20, 2012, 22:15:28
Greetings to you all, from the North East of England. I started getting interested in lucid dreaming about 3 years ago. I would describe myself as an open minded skeptic when it comes to AP, OOBE's and NDE's. I suppose I am a truth seeker, for as long as I can remember I have been interested in the paranormal and the occult.

I will be starting several new threads over the next few weeks, to share some of my experiences and viewpoints on this interesting subject. I look forward to chatting with you all in due course.

Indigo Wolf
Pages: [1]