The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 23:15:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43
101  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Ever have dreams before you fall asleep? on: May 05, 2004, 00:34:00
Ah I love this type of topic.

Dreaming in a trance state is so awsome. Its also a great state to weigh things out.

When im in a trance state I can imagine something for a few seconds, then my mind runs the rest of the show.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Insomnia OBE method on: May 05, 2004, 00:15:00
What? This is nothing like I ever heard before. I should try it some time when I don't have school.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / API Experiences and stories. on: May 05, 2004, 00:12:33
Im not trying to be offensive but are you serious? LOL1[8D]
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Concerning Frank... on: April 16, 2004, 15:19:13
BUMP

Any updates about frank's where-abouts?

Its been two months sense a last reply.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / matrix on: April 16, 2004, 15:12:33
Ok I see some people here need to mature. DO NOT FLAME OTHERS! DO NOT USE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!

About the topic, I heard there is a place in astral where these guys shoot you with these "guns".
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / LSD AP on: April 10, 2004, 01:24:05
Nay you misunderstood me and thats alright.

Im just saying that to shed or cover up some light to this topic of drUgs.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / LSD AP on: April 09, 2004, 23:28:16
Hey Nay, your post gives this conversation a backing from a expert!

Dind't the Aztecs use 'shrooms for spiritual stuff? *A simple yes or no, don't get off topic*
[:X]
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / LSD AP on: April 09, 2004, 01:23:49
I think ya'll should learn from people like the poster. I liked these forums when drug talk was okay to some. But I agree that natural OBE is best.
109  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Masturbation on: April 08, 2004, 23:31:43
One thing I find interesting is males admit they do it more than females do.
110  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Masturbation on: April 07, 2004, 19:39:28
I find this a valid topic but I did post a topic a long long time ago. Yes it clears your mind. When you get the slightest imagery its very hard to ignore your dingy and your AP is gone!
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Question for Frank on: April 07, 2004, 00:57:22
Heh me too Nay.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Loss of body awareness... on: April 06, 2004, 23:58:17
Hmm when im in this state my legs and/or arms usualy sinks into my bed, then maby they rise. Additionaly, my arms float up (astral arms as im told). Have you experienced this? Its a very cool feeling. For you people that AP'd, should I do rope tech when my astral arms are floated up?
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Worlds? on: April 06, 2004, 21:46:51
Twin to earth? Whats that? When did we find it? I only heard of it. Any sites for me?

Sorry I can not help you BTW.
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 06, 2004, 00:54:33
Thanks Nick!

I did spybot and it didn't debug.

O well, im happy with mozilla.
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 05, 2004, 01:03:34
Im happy with Mozilla.
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 04, 2004, 23:01:17
Alright, Cool thanks.

117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Locale Web Page on: April 04, 2004, 22:34:38
quote:
Originally posted by DarkQuest

i guess i can say when u miss a month of the forum u miss A LOT!  now i really wanna try hard to learn astral projection instead of just stoppin as i usually have a bad habit of doing.  id really like to visit the Astral locale once i learn and get more experienced with projection

Lol yeah I can say that too but I been gone for like 3 months and up!

I still have to try this again.
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 04, 2004, 22:21:31
Yeah another question. When I use these forums, theres a big space between header image and this typing area. How do I fix it?

I just downloaded shockwave and ran the .exe installer, what do I do to install it to Mozilla? Any options I gotta play with?
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 04, 2004, 22:17:04
Thank you Nick! I love the new themes! It makes it much more better for browsing. This is an advanced version of Netscape, I can tell because some annoying thing are gone.

Im using it now BTW.

Oh yeah one question, how do I keep the next down at 90% all the time? When I Restart Mozilla it goes 100% right away.
THANKS![Tongue]
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / PC Bug! on: April 04, 2004, 18:06:43
Nick I did that ofcourse I did.

I had adaware and ran it and updated the files and no luch. I tried the cleaner.exe and didn't work.

Im using Mozilla and I don't like it. Its just like Netscape!
121  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / How high can you fly?? on: March 17, 2004, 23:41:04
I dreamed of APin or was just a dream, I flew up above the clouds, then smashed into the ground with all the dirt.
122  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Lucidity: easy to achieve, hard to sustain!!!? on: March 17, 2004, 23:36:05
I became Lucid a long time ago(months) but once I relized it, I woke up!
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / differnt relm? on: February 27, 2004, 01:02:02
Astral planes there called
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where's the old Astral Pulse that I knew!?!?! on: February 15, 2004, 00:51:36
Yeah I sure do miss it. bUT IM gonna be awol for a wile. cuse im into paintball more than ever now.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / what is everyones problem with AP on: January 20, 2004, 00:27:13
Seperation.

Heh everytime I try the life line tech. I always fall asleep!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43