The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 12:01:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Question for Robert and all parents on AstralPulse on: January 15, 2004, 21:54:40
quote:
Originally posted by Aries

Really what would be the problem with telling your kids about it? You tell them where babys come from, you tell them that we are on Earth. Why not tell them about the AstralPlane?
-Aries

Because people like us are labled "crazy" by stupid fu**'s in the media.
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Girl with real X-Ray vision! on: January 15, 2004, 21:50:41
Wow this would kick arse to have, but you can see under cloths instead![Cheesy]
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Bats and OBE on: January 15, 2004, 21:47:01
No I have not but it makes logical sense. I would need more sources on this though.
129  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / no bended knee on: January 15, 2004, 18:46:23
Why do you want to be a fundamentalist?
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I think I am going crazy. on: January 15, 2004, 18:41:53
Maby your not paying attention to your surroundings, your attention is directed at the thing your doing?
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Immortality // Age reversing Rings on: January 15, 2004, 18:40:31
quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

My name is Connor Macleoud of the clan Macleoud, I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel and I am Immortal, i've been alive for four and a half centuries, and I cannot die.
There can be only one.

LMFAO!![8D][8D]

Don't waste money on these rings.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / seeing with eyes closed on: January 15, 2004, 18:36:04
That is your Astral eyes or the 3rd eye opening. Read Astral Dynamics, Bruce talks about the 3rd eye.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Had a strange expeirience with vibrations... on: January 15, 2004, 18:33:07
The rope tech. always fails wile in a vib state, for me anyway.

And I think you could be imagining those orbs. See if it happens 3 or more times, then you'd know the answer.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / True Fearlessness on: January 15, 2004, 18:29:48
quote:
Originally posted by beavis

I agree. Being happy makes OBE (and telekinesis and telepathy) much easier.

Yes, and a positive outlook.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / problems with bwgen... on: January 15, 2004, 11:03:30
Its okay mate, were not mad, well atleast I am not.
You done the right thing my appolgizing (spelling lol).

136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / President Bush wants man on the Moon and Mars on: January 15, 2004, 00:25:12
quote:
Originally posted by James S

I just think Dubya's trying to find out if anyone's been hiding weapons of mass destruction on Mars.

Ooops....err...is that a stupid political comment?Huh

Na not really[Smiley]
137  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / DNA Lucid Dream - That changed my life. on: January 14, 2004, 22:56:13
Wow great description. Why is it DNA?
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / problems with bwgen... on: January 14, 2004, 22:48:44
Yeah go check out one of those stupid crack pages, that community can help you.[xx(]
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I think I am going crazy. on: January 14, 2004, 21:56:51
Yeah just let this stuff go.

Heh I hate the feeling of extreme paranoia. This one night, I woke up after taking a short nap and got a cup of coffee. The next thing I did was lay was go on the computer. Man did I feel paranoid! There were 3 people walking in my house, and at some point all of them were by me. The sound of their footsteps really ticked me off for some reason. Its like I could hear all the footsteps in the house! It also felt like they were by me. And when I was making the coffee, I couldn't get the lids to the containers back on easily. They kept falling out. This feeling is like having a trip but not knowing your under the influence! Thats bad!

Woah that was off topic, a little bit. Heh.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / President Bush wants man on the Moon and Mars on: January 14, 2004, 21:07:07
About the structors on the planets, we will use them for sure.

Although the "shadow" governments may sabatosh the whole mission because they do not want NASA to know about the structors. The higher ups in NASA know about it and so do the airbrushers that airbrush the structors on the photos before they release it to the public. I got that from Art Bell when he did a interview, that came from the guest and I believe it.
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My Head Hurts on: January 14, 2004, 21:02:40
quote:
Originally posted by Aries

Whenever I get like a leg cramp or some thing I just punch the hell out of it... then when I stop it doesnt hurt anymore. Maybe you should slap your self around some?
-Aries

LOL I do that too.
142  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ku Klux Klan on: January 14, 2004, 20:00:47
I can not stand stupid guys that were their mommy's bedsheeds and claim to be superior. I think they all should be killed execution style. Sorry thats just my bius.

I do not understand how you could hate another race! There the same as you but diffrent skin![V][V]
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Evil astral projectors spoil it for the good ones. on: January 14, 2004, 19:56:20
Oh my above post was referring to AP not the guy. The media should show good/bad sides to AP.
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Evil astral projectors spoil it for the good ones. on: January 14, 2004, 19:51:57
Thats why I hate the media! They only show the bad of things and not the good side. Same goes for Operation: Iraqi Freedom. The media is not showing the positive things that the Coalition is doing. EX: Building schools, roads, bridges and what not. The media does show a little but not enough.! LET THIS NOT GET INTO A ANTI IRAQ/U.S GOVERNMENT THREAD![V]

Have a good day![8D]
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / API Inquiries on: January 14, 2004, 19:49:21
I think there is no rules exept maintaing a peacefull place.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / problems with bwgen... on: January 14, 2004, 19:48:00
I know how to fix it but I will not. Just buy the dang thing.
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My Head Hurts on: January 14, 2004, 19:40:19
I wouldn't go to a doctor. There is many things you could do to fix this.

Maby its all mental. Thats how I deal with pain. I think its all mental and my mind is telling my body to stop something. But I just ignore it because I know my body can take it. So try thinking positive and **cking the "pain".
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Concerning Frank... on: January 14, 2004, 19:34:55
quote:
Originally posted by PeacefulWarrior

Either Frank has chosen not to participate or he has be incapacitated (injured or killed) and cannot.  I know Frank and there is no other possibility.  If he has been hurt or killed his family probably doesn't know his password or care to contact us.

I think that is the only thing we could believe for now.[Sad]
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My Head Hurts on: January 14, 2004, 01:02:55
When I did energy work and listen to stuff lile BWGEN I have only positive affects. Do you have ADD, ADHD, or other mental problems? That could be the reason.

If you don't I would guess the your focusing to much.
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Saliva on: January 14, 2004, 00:58:03
By lieing down, it helps a little compared to sitting in a chair.

I would do a controlled experiment. One night try drinking 1-2 glasses of water before you do a meditation session. Another night try NOT drinking anything or eating things 2 hours before your session. And lastley, ONLY eat before doing your session. Heh thinking of this makes my mouth water! [:X]

What I use to do is put my toung tip against the back of my front teeth. That had limited sucess. For me it only worked for 6-20 AP attempts. Kiauma brings up a great point about geting used to it. Maby you should just adapt to it. Just like I do my daily push ups, I tolerate the sweet burning feeling because I know it gets me ripped and being ripped means being stronger.

Hope this helps.[Smiley]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43