The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:13:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Phasing? on: September 20, 2003, 18:59:51
I tried the astral island thing and I imagined it two times so far. Everything is my own visulization! When will that stop and I am actualy there? Im confused...
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My 7th trance! It came back! on: September 20, 2003, 02:01:58
Thank god it came back! I never had a trance for a LONG time!

What happend was:

1. I relaxed my body from feet on up.

2. I did the mental hands technique.

3. I pulled energy from my legs up to me.

4. I used chakra(spelling).

5. After a wile laying there I felt my left hand having a wierd feeling, like paint is covering it, moving slowly but fast. Well the feeling made my arm feel light. So it went to my face and my other arm and my torso. Then it stopped at my legs. Next I got a site in my closed eyelids. Like "snow" from a untuned T.V. Within seconds I had light vibs going across me! THEY ARE BACK WOOHOHOHOHO!![^][^][^][^].

Unfortuantly it did not last long nore was it that strong as the vibes I had in July and Augeust.

I just wanted to share that and what do I do after the vibs have gone away?
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Am I close? on: September 19, 2003, 21:51:02
For about one month or a little less I been remembering my dreams every day when I wake up in the morning. I forget them later in the day though, but I remember them a few hours after I wake up..heh..

am I anywere close to LD?
54  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / What exactly happens from step 1 and beyond? on: September 13, 2003, 00:25:12
What I mean is, what happens from the get-go for a LD to happen? Please explain.

Another question, do you have to imagine to get into a LD?

Because I think I had a LD a wile ago in Auguest. I listened to the Sleep Presets for BWGEN wile sitting back with my feet up in my PC chair with the monitor off. I was all alone. I was REALLY relaxed and so I started to doze off a bit but my mind was fully awake because of BWGEN. Well I started imagining stuff like my girlfriend and I on top of a cliff thing (like the grand canyon in a way). She kissed me and then I jumped off the cliff. I was about half way down untill some one came home and the door noise woke me up. So I was really sleeping *my body* and my mind was awake doing the imagining? Or is it I imagined when my body slept and my imagination became into a LD wile my mind really doze off?

When the door made the noise I woke up with the same reactions like I would if I am sleeping on my bed...

Any thoughts? And please answer my original question witch was...

what happens from the get-go for a LD to happen.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / what exactly is the astral? on: September 12, 2003, 00:40:34
??
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Traped outside! on: September 12, 2003, 00:33:03
I was listening to C2C AM a wile ago,and a caller said he OBE'd one night and he said a spirit was in his body and he had to fight to gett back in and get the spirit out. Anyone delt with this before? Sounds pretty freaky!

Oh and I am back now. I been AWOL here because of school. Back now![Cheesy]
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Consionce? and sub con on: August 30, 2003, 00:57:20
sorry for the spelling! What exactly are these two things?
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sleep Walking on: August 23, 2003, 01:11:12
Here is a brief description of sleep walking. I am sure we all slept walked atleast 3 times and will continue. Well how can you tell you slept walked? Easy!

1. If you are living with some one and they happen to be up, they will see you walking and doing "awaken" activties. Then the next morning he or she will ask you "Why did you go outside last night at 4:30?" You will say "Huh? What are you talking about!?" That is the common way of knowing you slept walked for me.

2. Physicall evidence.
 A. You wake up in another place in your house or some where else  and say "how did I get here!?"

B. You have newly purchesed items in your house. Sleep walkings can wake up in the middle of the night, put decent clothes on, get their wallet or purse, go to their vehical and go to a store. They go in and get what ever items and cash out all normaly like a awaken person would do. Finaly they go back home and put their items away or just leave it out in its bags, change to their sleepware and return to bed.

Have any of you actualy went to a store and what not? I like to hear!

Is sleep walking anyway related to AP and OBE?
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Being pushed out of my physical body on: August 22, 2003, 13:40:34
Last night I layed down around 1:09 A.M. and relaxed. My intention was to get into another trance. Well after a wile I felt my legs sinking into my bed. A little after that I jolted upward! I sat up in my bed. Weird! I was laying there geting into a trance but suddenly I jolted upward and was fully concious!

What is this? Me being pushed out of my physical almost?
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ARe you really sleeping? on: August 20, 2003, 03:48:51
A few seconds ago I woke up. I was here in my PC chair. Listening to BWGEN Relax(general) presets.

Well wile I was "sleeping" I knew I was awake. I saw constelations of  stars in my eye lids. Then I woke up physically knowing I was sleeping.

What the hell was this?

A LD?
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are these guides you always talk about? on: August 18, 2003, 22:05:54
After reading MANY experiences I have a question. From reading your experiences in OBE's I see the word guides used a lot.

Who are they?

What form are they?

How much do they help you?

How can I get me one of these?
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Falling asleep! on: August 18, 2003, 00:37:40
The farthest that I can go is trances. Well the thing that is preventing me from doing more is sleep! I always fall asleep!

To get in the trance all I do is let my body sleep and by doing that I do not move and I am fully relaxed. My mind is paying attention to Coast to Coast A.M. Well sometimes that is not enough!

When I did my first two trances, I said to my self mind awake body asleep along with imagry of that. Well if I do that now I will talk my self to sleep.

Any tips!?
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I had a typical trance last night but... on: August 15, 2003, 03:22:25
I had a typical trance last night but some new things came about!

Ok so I layed down got relaxed and I had my mind listening to Coast to Coast A.M. and after 5-10+ minutes my body got the usual buzz feeling all over. For me that is a land mark, I am almost into a trance. Then I had swirls of light in my eye lids and bam the trance happend! That is how it happend all 5 times before when I tranced.
Well what just happend is usual for me, so is the following. I felt VERY heavy  and sinking into my bed. But what I will say next NEVER happened before. I felt my fingers, then my hands, and finaly my arms geting a weird feeling, like it was being cemented to my bed or just fasend down!Any one know what this means?

I am becoming quite the expert in trances in my opinion, I do them when I intend to and they always are amazing! I know new things are yet to come wile in a trance! I still have many things to explore before I can be a trance expert![Smiley]

Thanks!
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Closing of eye lids and seeing lights on: August 13, 2003, 04:13:35
I posted a topic before. But I can not find it at all , LOL. So I ijust posted a new one here but with a question.

When I close my lids, I see lights ofcourse and swirls. They are blue, red, and orange. Oh and yellow along with other colors!

Anywoo, I get a bright yellow/white color that over whelms me. It takes over my whole view and I open my eyes up beacuse I am fearfull that will blind me.

Any one know what I am talking about? Should I be fearfull?
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Death...It just sneaks up to anyone on: August 13, 2003, 03:57:36
I am thankfull and yet I am fortunate.

About 10 minuets ago I was informed that one of my friends have passed away. Later I found out he did not die, there was a mis understanding somewhere along the lines.

This really opened my eyes to life and death. Right now my rational of death is...Death sneaks up to someone you care about and have feelings for and takes him or her before you could even say good bye. What I mean is when some one dies the first impression that I get is being shocked. You know what I mean? The bolt of you carry about your normal lifes and one day after you had a big triumph or no triumph you find out he or she died. It is totaly not expected. Thats my lesson I learned the hard way but fortunatly no one died.

I just needed to tell people how I feel about this subject at a young age. Please I do not feel like arguing with anyone about death, this is my view point of death after this happening.

I will leave you with this ladies and gentlemen...
REMEMBER, do not take for grantit what you have, especialy those that you love.
[Sad]
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do you think animals have spirits on: August 04, 2003, 17:10:02
Do you think all animals have spirits like ours? As a teen living on a farm, I deal with MANY kinds of animals. Some dumb, some smart, and some are just there. HeH!

I think they have spirits, they have feelings, they have thing, and they feel pain and happiness. They know what is right and what is wrong at some point of their lives. I belive they go into a Heaven when they die here on Earth. I do not know about hell.

What do you think?
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Waking up in the middle of the night method on: August 04, 2003, 02:14:46
Most of you read this and/or do it.

Its where you wake up in the middle of your regular sleeping period and you stay awake for 30 minuets doing something, i.e. walking the block.

What happens when you return to your bed?
What do you do next?
Do you AP or OBE?

Thanks!
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 4th Trance! on: August 03, 2003, 13:30:13
Last night I had my 4th!

What I did was, I was using the body asleep mind awake teck. After 15 min my body fell asleep and my mind was all awake. The thing that kept my mind awake was a radio in the background and me praying. Well after a wile I got kick arse vibes! I remember me telling my self "Calm down, I can take this, I handled 3 other trances" and I did indeed calm down. Then after a wile it lost intensity and finaly stopped, the vibes. I remember sitting upward in my bed asking my self if this was a dream or am I dreaming now. Heh, I looked to see if I was laying on my bed, and nope I was not so I was not OBE. Then I did a reality check and found out that im not dreaming. I remember my neck was in pain along with my legs, they were tight. That means I was REALLY relaxed.

The funny thing is the first time I had a trance, I did energy building and that lasted for 3 trances. Sense those 3 I been trying and trying and got nothing, I think I was out of energy. Last night I gained energy by the fire method and I assume my trance worked because of that.

When I was having the trance I asked my self what do I do now to AP or OBE? Any one know?

Another win for corvy! WOOOOHOO!
69  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / How to OBE by LD on: July 31, 2003, 02:59:45
LD=Lucid Dreaming..

How do I OBE or AP from a LD?
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What got you into OBE's and AP etc...? on: July 31, 2003, 02:23:23
Hello,

What got you all into this "paranormal" field of APing, OBE's, and what not?

Two things got me into it.

1.Is RV, or remote viewing. I tried it but did not suceed.

2. Coast to Coast A.M. A very nice show, I listend to it for years when Art Bell was there and when he was out because of his back and there was this real dirty sub, heh but then they found Noory.

71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / This is how I do it on: July 30, 2003, 03:10:01
This is how I try to OBE.

1.I lay on my bed relaxed and all I think about is mind awake body asleep and I imagine the colors.

2.I say to my self in my mind "stop meditating and just sit there".

3.I belive I am half ways awake after number 2. I wake up half way and I feel massive vibs and sinking into the bed.

4.I try to rope but I loose the trance.

Anything wrong? Any suggestions?

I only had three (3) trances. I keep trying but I just dose off, I even do it after I wake up but I dose off.

So doing it before bed is the best option for me.

Any other techs?
72  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Way of topic! But anyways on: July 30, 2003, 01:27:48
How do I make out a money order (MO). Do you have to be 18? Can I do it in a P&C store or a "wilson farms" store? PLease tell me what you do from step one.

I am sorry for this WAY off topic[:I]
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do not OBE when you are... on: July 25, 2003, 12:59:33
scared or have *bad* thoughts in your head.

I did not try any OBE techs last night because all that I thought about was Aliens and abduction.I really do not know why I thought that way but I tried to stop but it did not stop. Well eventualy it stopped, I thought about sex and the aliens were out of my head. By that time I was almost asleep. I read in many post before that you should not have *evil* thoughts/forces/entities etc in your head wile trying to OBE. That is when a hand grabs you or you OBE and you see Aliens around your bed.

Thanks and remember what I said!
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The eyes on: July 24, 2003, 03:58:03
When you are in a dark room trying to sleep and your eyes are closed, do you ever see stuff in your eyes? Like light strings moving across your eyes? I know some of you know what I am talking about, what exactly is this?
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / So close!!!!!!! on: July 20, 2003, 14:56:00
Last night, I was meditating for 16 minuets and in that time I got into a trance that I never felt before. Yes I had two trances earlier this week, but this one I had last night was so awsome!

I did the mind awake body asleep method for a few minuets, then I stopped for a bit and let my mind just sit there. Well that happend and I remember my body feeling VERY heavy, then it feeling even more heavy. I started to get vibs all over my body. That was so cool!

So then I did the mind awake method again just to "sharpen" my vibs. Finaly I started the rope method. After a few minuets of roping, I lost my trance Sad.

I gotta practice the roping or the cloud technique.

-Corv
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43