The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 20:47:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What's the process of your body falling asleep supposed to feel like? on: June 15, 2018, 11:09:18
(Don't say vibrations, I don't get vibrations.)

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but every time I've tried to relax and not move a muscle for about an hour, I start to physically feel like I do in the morning, mainly needing a glass of water and caffeine to perk myself up. Sometimes I also feel colder than I do when I'm a little more awake. When I don't swallow for about 10-20 minutes the feeling is 'worse' in that for a few seconds swallowing feels like sandpaper. Is this feeling due to my body falling asleep? Or is it just dry?

I just want to know how close I am to experiencing Body Asleep; Mind Awake.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: People who've read Astral Dynamics: Did it make you succeed? on: October 04, 2016, 22:53:56
I've been working at it for a while now and I've gotten to the point now where I can activate my third eye, and all round buzzing over my body, but then it goes again and I'm not quire sure where to go from here. I've tried that VETO/VENO/However it's spelt, but I can't exactly get it right, like I can't speed up the flow of energy. Is there anything I can do make it so the energy going into my energy body is like super saiyan electricied energy so when it enters I don't need to worry? Or do I have to do a technique to amplify it while my energy body is 'realised'?

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm just stuck. I managed to get awareness energy behind my eyes and the imagary started becoming more... shapes
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / People who've read Astral Dynamics: Did it make you succeed? on: September 05, 2016, 03:54:04
It's been a while since I posted on this forum, Reddit caused me to stop posting on message boards. Although here I don't run the risk of some random person censoring me with down-votes! It's been ages since I've taken any proper action towards lucid dreaming and astral projection; not kept any journal of sorts, not meditated, my sleeping pattern has fluctuated, not even read anything about it apart from stories other people have shared online. So I thought I'd get a copy of Astral Dynamics and have so far read up to the end of chapter one where Robert Bruce has only talked about the astral dimensions and RTZ. I was hoping this would help kick start my progress again, that by reading this I will easily be able to identify my progress with how I'm feeling and what experiences I'm having. Did anybody else gain similar insights from this book in order to succeed, I don't want to waste my time with this book if it won't really help me in the long term.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: How to be ultra spiritual on: January 02, 2015, 06:31:11
http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

The Deepak Chopra quote generator is a lot of fun too.

I learned "Elephants are insects."

"The mind is the wisdom of boundless brightness"
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: How to be ultra spiritual on: January 02, 2015, 05:52:07
This could be another topic thread, but I probably already "alienated" myself by some who take themselves too seriously with this new age stuff....

http://sebpearce.com/b*ul*lsh*it/

Remove the *

click on "REIONIZE ELECTRONS" at the top

language filter won't let it work....... BS  generator....

b*ovi*ne*exc*reme*nt :p
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I need feedback, is this self-hypnosis progress? on: January 01, 2015, 20:47:53
I've tried dream selection but without much luck. I don't know where to start other than to tell myself I'll dream about it and passively obsess about it.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Happy New Year! on: January 01, 2015, 07:45:07
Turned 2015 two hours and 44 minutes ago in the UK Smiley
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I need feedback, is this self-hypnosis progress? on: January 01, 2015, 07:33:37
Hey guys,

I was meditating today in my living room, and I felt myself going deeper. I eventually got myself to a state where my ears were sensitive to sound. My dad was watching TV, so every time a louder noise happened on TV it felt like I was hearing it while just waking up. And then someone text my dad and his text-tone made me alert again. The exercise I was doing was purely mental, so no weird breathing patterns, just trying to make sure my breathing was kinda slow and deep. I remember once reading a healing method where you would imagine light coming into your body, and then spreading out all over healing you as you breathed out. So I wondered if this worked with getting sleepy, I would change the colour of the light to purple and felt myself going deeper and deeper with each of these slow breaths. I almost reached a bit of a trance.

I've always meditated with altered states of consciousness in mind, now in that situation if I hadn't gotten distracted, what would I have had to do from that point to get into an OBE state? I'm very interested in the concept of self-hypnosis, but it's very rare I get the real opportunity to practice it. I have a pair of ere-plugs and a velvet sleeping mask, so that helps sometimes. Just feel a bit silly when I'm in the same room as my dad while doing it, but it's the only room with comfy chairs that isn't a bed.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: How to be ultra spiritual on: December 15, 2014, 05:09:10
Even though I think this is hilarious, it pretty much lays out what I hate about a fraction of the new-age movement. The only reason I got here was because I thought astral projection sounded like a much cooler version of lucid dreaming. It's only when I joined the conspiracy forums and law of attraction forums that I learnt of all the crazy, negative, arrogant hippies who would use all these spiritual terms to try and come across like something they're obviously not.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / If the symbol of lucid dreaming is a moon, what would astral projection be? on: December 13, 2014, 09:09:01
I'm just asking this because I have this that I found on Google, on my wall:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-lucid-dream-4.png

And I wanted one for astral projection so I can have it side by side to contrast, maybe have a light background too. So I was wondering if there was an official symbol or anything.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Laxman Light and Sound Machine on: December 09, 2014, 00:10:07
Until the Aurora Dreamer comes out, I'm not touching anything paid for lucid dreaming or astral projection. Sad The REM Dreamer let me down, down-town.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: December 02, 2014, 09:33:02
LoL  Nah, I'm not THAT sadistic.  Wink

There actually is a language filter for naughty words.

Lol, I know, I'm just joking. Unless you have the ability to time travel to the exact second my posts are submitted. Tongue
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: December 02, 2014, 03:07:23
Yes... language filter... Wink   evil

So you're the person changing every instance of BS to BE. Tongue
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Going crazy. on: December 01, 2014, 04:12:40
Thanks guys you're all so nice on here haha  cheesy

Yeah I agree, the community here's lovely. Smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: December 01, 2014, 03:17:10
It is unfortunate, someone once tried to scare me out of it by telling me they trap my soul and sharing horror stories about how they kept being sucked out of their body. If anything I'd find that a good thing.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: November 26, 2014, 15:42:40
Haha, did you try and say B*** S*** by any chance? Because it always converts it to that when I say it. XD
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: November 26, 2014, 00:44:19
I honestly wouldn't even pay attention to articles like that. They are all written by people who don't know what they are even saying half the time.

They don't know what they're talking about, but because the community is so massive, the bandwagon has brainwashed them into being angry 24/7 about things they're just told exist. Being someone who almost fell into the trap of believing in stuff like that, I can tell you that conspiracy forums are littered with people who you just wouldn't want to meet up with in a bar. I once spoke to someone who wanted to go on a hunt, killing reptilian humanoids, no joke, he was deadly serious.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What we remember before the exit on: November 25, 2014, 14:15:40
Well I intend to, and I do set my two alarms (one for REM and one for morning), but even if I do succeed, sometimes I don't even remember waking up in the middle of the night to turn my first alarm off.

And about Reddit, the sorting order of posts doesn't really help either. I'll post a question on "OutOfBody" or something and it'll only be visible if people up-vote it. Why should I need a simple question up-voting? It's silly. Plus it can easily drown with the number of people posting, whereas new posts on forums appear at the top. But yeah, the trolls take up the majority of the place, I think it's just because it's full of kids.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What we remember before the exit on: November 25, 2014, 02:25:40
Hey guys,

(Oh it feels so good to post on a forum again instead of Reddit), I wanted to ask a question about memory. I know that if you go far away from your body in the beginner stage, that it'll effect how much you remember of the OBE, but what about before the exit? You know, waking up, turning your alarm off, getting settled into bed. Every time I successfully OBE or WILD, even for a few seconds, I can't remember actually lying there and doing it before getting into the vibrational stage. I can remember feeling my body exiting but not sleeping in bed before it.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Almost had OBE while in the shower on: November 25, 2014, 02:22:20
That sounds like the nicest, most comforting experience imaginable right now.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had an OBE and learnt some things! on: June 30, 2014, 00:08:23
Just to try and increase the consistency of my OBE's, as oppose to have to wait until the perfect opportunity once a month. I can't seem to set up the perfect conditions, because with my body there's a very fine line between turning my alarm off in my sleep and waking up too much when I turn it off. If I could sort that problem out, I'd probably be at least 65% there from 0% when I first started.

As for what I actually want to do in the astral. There are a number of things I want to do in the astral but I feel kinda pathetic posting them in public, as a lot them are things people can do easily in the physical. I have a lot of self-esteem issues I want to deal with too.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit guides? on: June 28, 2014, 03:15:08
I don't think my spirit guide would appreciate meeting with me, I might slap him about five times just to vent, screaming about life's problems.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Had an OBE and learnt some things! on: June 27, 2014, 22:48:31
So in the morning I wasn't really trying, but I thought seen as it was hard to move in the position I was in anyway, I thought I'd give inducing an OBE a shot, and it worked! So, when that happened I was more curious this time on how to do certain things, so I experimented. I touched surfaces like desks and concentrated on what they felt like, asked myself why I could touch them. Asked myself how to manifest things and how to move via thought. I realized that manifesting things wasn't that hard, but needed a different approach in which I 'expected' and 'believed' whatever I wanted to manifest happened. My recall is typical to peoples' experiences but I think I remember summoning a floating chair. I also noticed the same thing with flying, I could put my body into any position and have my thoughts move me.

But I'm mainly making thread in celebration. Cheesy
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is your meditation always consistent? on: June 22, 2014, 21:27:01
You ever done it after going to bed at night Lionheart? :p
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Is your meditation always consistent? on: June 22, 2014, 07:51:21
Right, so you lie down peacefully, let go of all thoughts and focus on one thing. Suddenly, after not moving for a while, your body starts to beg you to just roll over. Does everyone get this? If so, what feeling do you usually get when you persist and keep meditating? I feel like I'm getting somewhere, I can't be sure. I get phantom limbs as-well but that's been discussed a thousand times on threads I've posted here so let's not talk about that unless it's specifically to do with this increasing urge to roll over. I'm also aware that some guy who made a series of lucid dreaming videos promotes refusing to urge to roll over, but I think I remember him talking about when doing WBTB or the morning, this is at night.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11