The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:09:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 05, 2013, 00:14:48
Lol was gonna say, pretty weird thought a chakra becoming faulty
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 04, 2013, 23:45:38
Is there such a thing as a faulty chakra?
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 04, 2013, 15:07:14
Well that's the thing, I can't go into SP willingly, it's always involuntary when it happens and I have no idea what I've done previously to get it. And when it happens (involuntarily) I usually don't even need to wait more than 3-5 seconds, but when it happens I can just get out of my body quite easily, it's also why I feel locked in my physical when I usually try.
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 03, 2013, 19:45:49
What's weird is that the only time I am usually aware of my "astral" body in respect to my physical body is when I have a spontaneous OOBE. Even weirder is that I  have to sleep face down and I can sit straight up meaning that my astral body is oriented opposite of my physical.

Yeah that's quite strange, I'd be curious to know what my hands would feel like if I laid face down with my hands facing the ceiling, but then I my astral hands out.. Would they continue to face the ceiling or would they start facing the bed? Who knows.. Although I think my hands aren't important, I can feel my limbs become fuzzy if there's something touching them (like a cushion or blanket) whilst lying still.. Maybe this is proof that the whole body is going fuzzy and not just my hands... But the thing is, my hands always twitch completely involuntarily if I wait and do nothing, and even "settle down" and go back into my physical hands.
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 03, 2013, 18:23:16
Ahh no luck guys. Sad

My hands became upside down, but when I tried to "Get up" the only feedback I got was my physical body twitching and the feeling of sill being locked inside my body.
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 03, 2013, 04:05:39
I will test that theory indeed! I'll try before going to sleep, and after I wake up after five hours sleep.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about exitting on: March 02, 2013, 23:17:38
I had a quick try earlier but I didn't even get my hands out, they felt numb yeah but nothing else. Maybe it's because I had two glasses of Wine earlier at the pub, maybe it's ironically difficult to do when tipsy. I'll WBTB and see how it goes.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question about exitting on: March 02, 2013, 02:06:25
I don't know if I've asked this before, so if I have, don't ask me why I'm asking again. Lol, but has anyone ever gotten to a stage where the feet are out, the hands and arms are out, and then the head starts feeling sensitive? Sometimes I start feeling like air is coming into my ears quite fast, and only a handful of times I've started feeling like I was falling because of it. My only concern is that, the falling feeling is good because that usually turns into an exit, but it's getting to that stage I'm confused about. The only times it's happened is when it was completely unexpected and feels like a complete shortcut I randomly had through pure luck.

Has anyone had the feeling with ears, and managed to consciously induce the feeling of falling and turned it into an exit? If so I'd appreciate some advice on it.

Actually whilst I'm here, what does having your legs out feel like? Because sometimes when my feet are apart and I'm keeping still, my feet start feeling like they're touching when they're not.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Does anyone else prefer doing this at night? on: February 23, 2013, 03:13:57
I find when I'm in bed in the morning I have more distractions than anything, which includes the potential of sleeping in, having sleep in my eye, wanting to turn over and go back to sleep, wanting to get up and check my emails and generally do what anyone else does when they wake up in the morning. I find I'm relaxed more when I get into bed when I'm tired at night, my eyes want to close rather than me putting effort into my muscles, I have all the time I need and I can safely fall to sleep if I want to know whilst knowing I'm not going to wake up at 3:00pm or even 4:00pm.

Anyone else feel this way when it comes to astral projection? I'm not saying I've actually consciously done it yet, but I find that I think I have more of a potential to do it at night than in the morning. I still haven't tried waking back to bed yet, I don't think the alarm works on my phone and I keep going to bed at daft times like 4:00am which makes it a bit confusing because people usually get up at 9:00am, not go back to bed.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it safe to "Wake back to bed" multiple nights in a row? on: February 11, 2013, 19:13:08
Is there something you've "heard" that made you wonder this?

I'm not sure, I thought maybe I should consider not doing it if I had a busy day ahead, like maybe my brain wouldn't learn information easily or something. But it's good to know the worst thing that could happen is waking up a woman (or gay guy). Cheesy
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it safe to "Wake back to bed" multiple nights in a row? on: February 11, 2013, 02:54:03
Awesome  grin
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is it safe to "Wake back to bed" multiple nights in a row? on: February 11, 2013, 02:22:59
I only ask because I like to have routine, when I say I'll do something "Sometimes" I'll probably not end up doing it. So I thought if I used the WBTB technique for 3-4 days a week I could say organised when using what I find the easiest lucid dreaming/astral projection technique.
138  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: shiver on shoulders? on: February 08, 2013, 22:08:19
It means you're about to turn super saiyan, report to your doctor immediately if you spot a colour change in your hair. No but seriously, I'd rule out physical problems first, even though it's a bit of a pain to rely on doctors. I agree with Steel Hawk in that checking if you can transfer energy from these shocks would be a great way to determine anything metaphysical.
139  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Dragon Ball Z type powers in reality on: February 08, 2013, 20:58:29
And now I'm thinking about that youtube video of the kid trying to turn into a super sayin...

Lol same!
140  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What's wrong with me? (Chakra wise) on: February 08, 2013, 20:56:37
Well I have a work experience placement, finished my first day Wednesday.. But it's not really paid so I can back out at any time
141  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What's wrong with me? (Chakra wise) on: February 08, 2013, 02:28:05
So the reporter was standing in this snowstorm, but still relying on tweets to know what's going on? Morons, MORONS!!!
142  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What's wrong with me? (Chakra wise) on: February 08, 2013, 01:11:20
It's annoying, I don't like this era (can someone buy me an animus from Abstergo?). It's all about pressuring people into losing all independence and learning how to use and get around technology. What happened to all the tall, beard stroking people artists who look like Guy Fawkes? They look generic now because it's all computer based. Same for musicians and any other profession. It's all, if you don't know how to programme in PHP and spam social networking adverts you don't deserve to be in any industry to do with ICT because you're not generic enough "like us".

.. Okay well that was a bit stereotypical, but anyway,

I know, I just depend on other people a lot of the time, hence loneliness is quite a problem. I've always generally been an outcast for the very reason you describe.

But that's the thing, am I me? Or am I fraction of everyone else? If there's anything the spiritual ego debate confuses me on, it's my sense of identity, does having a sense of identity make me ego-centric, arrogant and misinformed?
143  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What's wrong with me? (Chakra wise) on: February 07, 2013, 22:41:22
Thanks for the reply guys, it's just hard and I'm incredibly insecure about everything and I feel like if I try and get comfortable, the things that annoy and depress me will continue and it won't end. The only other thing, and this is mainly replying to LightBeam, I'm not sure how my perception of how people see me affects other people, I've always read that it's impossible to influence anybody else's behaviour and/or opinion. And I mean, this is mainly online, so my body language is unable to participate.

Bedeekin, to answer your question, I'm really not sure. For a few years I've been trying to find a hobby besides playing video games or something that doesn't make me feel inferior to other people (like Art). Been thinking of saving up some money and buying myself an electric keyboard, but I only keep £50 from benefits a month and my phone bill is £21.50. I enjoy listening to music, new music interests me but I'm too fussy on what I listen to sometimes.

As for what I'm already good at, I don't really know. Nowadays people consider anything to do with computers a normal skill-set so I don't count anything from my education as something I'm good at. I guess I'm okay at rhythm games, some more than others. I'm not going to list lucid dreaming or AP'ing as something I enjoy because I'm not very 'good' at it yet.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection ideas? on: February 07, 2013, 02:26:21
I think your third idea is theoretically possible, look up the Law of Attraction and then look up "Bashar".
145  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Activities to raise vibration? on: February 07, 2013, 02:20:39
Learn to play an instrument. Play and compose music.

Or listen to music genres which are spiritually inclined (you might already guess they are not necessarily mainstram and charts music).

Yeah if anything, Gangnam Style makes me feel very low and ticked off. But that's probably because I'm autistic and usually don't like that kind of music.
146  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What's wrong with me? (Chakra wise) on: February 07, 2013, 02:09:29
Guys I need comments because I want answers. For the past few weeks now I've been getting outstandingly lonely and depressed, and my compassion has felt through the roof with some people I've spoken to. Specifically at home it feels particular stressful sometimes, if I don't listen to music constantly, the only thing I'll hear if my dad yawning stupidly loudly every ten seconds and whistling every-time he gets off his chair to do something, until he sits back down again. I don't talk to that many people at all, just a few people who make me feel guilty and/or silly when I say I'm depressed on my Facebook status, and less than a handful of people I actually talk to when I can online. One of which basically forgets about his computer when his mates are round so I can only talk to him sometimes compared to when I spoke to him all the time. The other is a girl who, online I've felt quite attracted to for a few years now, is amazingly good looking and is always friendly. But the problem with her is that sometimes I feel like she only wants to talk to a specific type of person, like a better looking guy than me, but I can't be 100% sure, it just feels that way.

Now my problem stems from more than just that, I hate being lonely, it sounds completely pathetic but it seems since Facebook became popular and almost everyone in this town I went to college in finished singling me out and bullying me, I've had little to no social communication with anyone and this has lead to me thinking that nobody even gives a excrement no matter how much I tell them and no matter how much I make my opinion known. It's also lead to me assuming that people don't really want to be anything to do with me because I'm 'tiny' compared to the 'giants' they're talking to or could be talking to.

Then on-top of this loneliness and inferiority complex I have my issue with money, I've wanted it for so long now (school, and after five years of education after school) that it's become a big depression for me that it's not there. I know I shouldn't focus on my lack of money because it would (apparently) attract more of a lack, but I can't help but feel slapped in the face as each day passes by the British government, where-as all they want being slave labour and nobody getting paid.

Today I had an outburst, finally, into tears. I couldn't give in any longer. I had my first day at this (unpaid obviously) work experience placement and that went okay because I felt useful and social, met some lovely people. But when I came home and I felt lower than any time before, because deep down I knew I was in for another week or nothingness and aloneness. And the girl I mentioned earlier was talking about a film, and I was saying I haven't seen it, but then she put as her Facebook status that no-one listens to her, so I messaged her saying that I listened to her. But then I saw on her status someone asking her who was ignoring her and she said "Genuinely everyone". Then I lost it, I realised that I was sick and bloody tired of feeling rejected, overworked, unloved and generally not taken into account. The whole universe just felt like it was laughing at me because I was such a pathetic human being forced to deal with its excrement, everything I wanted just felt like it was over the steep mountain yet my legs were already broke for walking so long. Society singled me out of every friend circle because I was different and didn't conform to their norms, the few people I appreciate sometimes make me feel like I don't exist (I never managed to make them feel better, and if I do they don't thank me for it or don't even mention that I made any effort), and my entire life of "Aiming to get a job when I'm older" (which took maybe 15 years more or less) was a load of bullying, alienation and a massive conjunction of useless misinformation forced down my throat.

Now I mention chakras because I definitely feel my heart chakra and root chakras reacting a lot. Lots of sexual attraction for female friends mixed in with emotional attraction, followed by the feeling of inferiority, loneliness and depression. I can't feel anything other than mass sadness and wasted compassion because nothing I do or feel is enough. This has lead to me being very on-edge and stressed (also adding my home situation) all the time but also on the verge of crying days on end. I just don't know what to do, life is laughing me in the face because my own thoughts are lowering my vibration by the day - Thoughts caused by other peoples' lack of care that I exist, their probable disgust, my history of probably working for nothing. Sometimes I'd prefer the idea of my soul going "Oh bonk this excrement" and leaving my body to go home, or somewhere better.

At this moment of typing I feel very drained from all this, but I need help from someone who knows about chakras and if my experiences are connected
147  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Dragon Ball Z type powers in reality on: February 07, 2013, 01:28:18
The funny thing is, is that I heard the word "Aura" from Dragonball Z before I read about it in reality. I'd suspect that Dragonball Z is what you would get if people used spirituality in combat and practised it much more than we did today, maybe even earlier before such civilisation due to such extremist uses in spirituality; would explain the natural futuristic blend in the universe the Anime is based in.

In Dragonball: Evolution, Roshi's teaching of the Kamehameha is similar to how an experienced individual could try to make a Chi ball as it involves generating and transferring energy. In the film, Goku could only light candles with it first, maybe if you wanted to try and imitate it you could look up the scene on YouTube (or maybe the actual film itself) and practise on some candles. People can supposedly do this already, but it would look cool if you could give if that Dragonball feel whilst giving people an actual technique. cheesy
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: January 16, 2013, 15:24:04
All I can find is broken links, are those cheeky Illuminati up to something again? Tongue
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Vehram System is truly brilliant! on: January 14, 2013, 20:57:05
I went to this site and had every intent of purchasing the book.  I clicked on the BUY full copy button below the image of the cover and then it asked me if I wanted to sign in using my Facebook account.  I did and then I was able to access and download the book for free.

Just wanted to share that.

When I click buy full version it just goes to the top of the page. And every other link that says download just refreshes the page. >_<
150  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: opening the multiverse with pure speed in acceleration? on: January 10, 2013, 19:47:30
Were you drunk when you made this thread as-well?

Sorry, couldn't resist.  grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11