The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 11, 2022, 04:08:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need advice on an experience I had on: January 10, 2013, 18:22:32
Lately my sleeping pattern has lead me to going to bed in the early afternoon, let's say 2:00pm, and waking up when everybody would be going to bed on a busy day, let's say 11:00pm. I've finally broken it by telling myself to stay in bed after waking up at 11:00pm, I kept going in and out of sleep until 7:00am. But before I got up at 7:00am I had my first out-of-body experience that happened via pure will, I didn't see anything or stay out for more than a minute but I managed to feel the separation. I say it was my first time doing it via pure will because normally getting sleep paralysis is very rare and will happen for no apparent reason and with no conscious effort involved, but then I would make the conscious decision to (try and) leave my body, but this time I managed to use technique. I would imagine myself standing in the middle of the road near my mum's house for a certain period of time, and when it became a little more real I would remember that I was still lying in bed and imagining this scenario, and the duel-consciousness would (for some reason) summon vibrations.

When I did it the first time I managed to escape through my back, but the second time wasn't so easy. For some reason my ears start pounding with vibration when trying to escape, it didn't do it much the first time before I just left my body, but the second time every-time I tried to exit, my ear would feel like it was tingling but amplified 50 times over, like how it feels when someone yells in your ear. I couldn't hear anything but every-time I tried to exit my ears felt like they were being blown with lots of air and yelled in.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do this tomorrow morning but I'll give it a shot and see if I can persevere with my technique. When I'm in the vibrating stage I feel like my face is disintegrating, even sometimes I start feeling like somebody has punched me in the face or something akin to a lot of pressure. So maybe I should keep that feeling going somehow.

There's something else as-well. When I separated, I'm guessing that I was behind my physical body in bed, but I couldn't see, it was all Black and I couldn't really navigate anywhere, I thought moving my astral body would help but it didn't, moving wasn't easy at all and I don't think I succeeded in even doing that.

Anybody got any tips on how I can proceed?
152  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Am I the only one who has an issue with Nostalgia? on: January 04, 2013, 09:19:34
Well I am 21, might help explain things a little bit.
153  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Am I the only one who has an issue with Nostalgia? on: January 04, 2013, 06:33:37
I hate it, when I'm reminded that I have accounts on dead Internet forums or accounts on dead social networking sites like Bebo and MySpace with friends that I have long forgotten and that have long forgotten me, I find myself in an emotionally light-headed state of both emptiness and confusion. I'm always trying to remove memories of the past, even if it was memories of the middle of December from people I still talk to. When I go through something eventful I always make a major change in my lifestyle or home to remove myself from memories of such incident or event; like breaking up with my girlfriend of two years, or graduating with my foundation degree.

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable using this computer as the last time it was formatted was long before I started doing my Game Design BTEC back in 2009.

I'm trying to move forward as much as possible, with my interest in writing and looking forward to this job I have a good chance of getting, but I seem to be someone who absolutely despises bringing himself back into his younger self.

I'm a believer in the law of attraction and I'm entirely convinced it the personality and curiosity I had in my youth that lead me becoming potential friends with people. But because I'm so much different now, not being into Anime communities, not being interested to further my understanding of lucid dreaming, losing my interest altogether in Web Design/Coding, my curiosity and child-like self has faded and this is what has ultimately attracted me into this lonely nostalgic feeling all the time.

Anyone else felt anything similar. Sad
154  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Question about Meditation on: November 11, 2012, 23:38:04
Hey guys, random question, does meditation require lowering your brain frequency? The reason I'm asking is because I want to use meditation to entrain positive thinking, but I like being able to say awake and focussed as-well.
155  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there anything metaphysical involved in drawing? on: October 18, 2012, 00:19:33
It does help as it goes, thanks! Lol to be honest I want to train that skill now xD I just can't do the third eye thing :[
156  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is there anything metaphysical involved in drawing? on: October 17, 2012, 23:34:27
I just can't comprehend how the average human being has the ability to visualise and draw in such an accurate manner. I mean, how? When I daydream or lucid dream, the details aren't enough to be able to project onto paper directly from my subconscious whilst I trace it, I just don't get it. Sad

I'm not just whining btw, the question is in the title, lol
157  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: October 13, 2012, 20:58:13
x)
158  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: October 11, 2012, 18:23:16
silwer that top is awesome.
159  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: October 10, 2012, 17:22:17
Thanks for the tip Smiley
160  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: fast super human induction on: October 01, 2012, 04:46:36
Am I the only one who thought of Captain America reading his username and his opening post/title?
161  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: October 01, 2012, 04:25:48
Okay cool, thanks for the suggestions LightBeam. I'll keep that all in mind! cheesy
162  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: October 01, 2012, 03:07:51
Do you believe that your desire is realistic and it could happen without strict concentration, but just buy natural circumstances?

Well, to be realistic I can't really see a way I could receive 10,000, so the simple answer would be no.  grin

Are you afraid that your desire will not manifest? What would be the degree of your disappointment?

I'm not afraid it won't happen any-time soon, the only thing that actually matters is my student loan, but I don't even have to pay that back if I don't have a job earning beyond a certain threshold, in other words I'm not afraid of anything really. I also just want to aim for something unrealistic on purpose just so my subconscious can believe the LOA is less far-fetched that it sounds. I know it exists, but I've never experienced something shocking enough for me to realise it exists.

How eager are you to achieve your goal?

Well I'm quite inpatient by nature so, naturally I'm eager. Cheesy
163  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: create astral retreat on moon on: October 01, 2012, 01:16:37
I tried astral projecting to the moon once, but ice suddenly started to emerge and I fell back down to earth. In doing so I started running on emergency back-up energy and crashed through my roof and had to work on my astral body. If anyone knows what film I'm referring to they get an online high-five.
164  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: October 01, 2012, 01:07:56
Hey all, I originally posted this on another forum (specific to manifestation) but I never got a reply.

Just wondering if this is a healthy strategy to take and I'll explain why I think this is the easiest way for me. Basically what I want to do is wait until a specific time of day and meditate for about half an hour at a time for each thing I want to happen (so say, one hour if I want to manifest two things). So this is what I want to do, so could I have comments on my plan?

1. What I want to do first is set a time (let's say five o'clock) specific for me to meditate.

2. Set a timer on my phone so that every time half an hour passes it will somehow alert me, via either vibration or tone.

3. I will sit there and get comfortable, then I will generate the feeling of having the desire achieved whilst visualising it and basically getting my subconscious all excited about the thought and feeling.

4. I will be strict and keep those thoughts and feelings until half an hour passes, then I will do the same thing for another desire, assuming I'll have another thing in mind.

5. I will do this daily and go for walks and generally do positive things even if they're not really anything to do with my desire.

So that's my plan, but I need some criticism. Is my meditation time too short? Am I not doing it right? Is there anything I could do as-well that'll make the process more fun or powerful? Basically I think this is easiest because I find it stressful having to do strict mental work all day, so I think honing in and doing all the mental work at round about a set specific time will be easier. If I tried to believe I already had the desire all day I would probably forget and get distracted, and it would obviously kill off the supposed "Law of Detachment" if I get obsessed.

Thanks guys. Smiley
165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange exit on: September 25, 2012, 05:35:40
Just wondering, did both of these dreams of the estate consist of the same people?
166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I heard the ocean! on: September 24, 2012, 18:31:11
I always thought it was the blood rushing round your ears etc that you could 'hear'

Well it was a very realistic ocean waves sound, had ambient sound and everything

Hi,
Either you're very close to exit,
or you're wetting the bed. Lol.

Haha I doubt wetting the bed for me would sound like that, but if it did I'd have to drink a little less Water before bed. Cheesy
167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I heard the ocean! on: September 23, 2012, 23:49:10
You know when you hear relaxing ocean waves when your body's vibrating? What is it?
168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Told to stop practising Lucid Dreaming, in a dream on: September 06, 2012, 00:54:20
Actually, in reply to both you guy's comments, I coincidentally had an out of body experience this morning. Once I sort the problem of astral blindness out and work out how to stay out, I should be fine!
169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Told to stop practising Lucid Dreaming, in a dream on: September 05, 2012, 03:15:13
Recently I've been thinking about stopping perusing my interest in Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection because it's making my sleeping routine horrible, I've found myself waking up at 3:30pm or on a really unlucky day, 4:30pm. It's been causing distress and discomfort and is only making my days even more uneventful. All it takes is one little thought of "Should I try it now" to fail, forget, and fall asleep. I can't do it, not until I improve my chances by changing my physical environment anyway.

Anyway, I then had a dream this afternoon of my brother telling me I should stop trying to lucid dream because it's just screwing me around and not getting me anywhere. And I've always known him to give me good advice in the past that's useful, never for dreaming stuff though.

At the end of the day though I still want to master astral projection, I find my physical life meaningless and with no direction. Every problem I have with waking life comes to a full stop because the solution is too complicated, such as what to do about University or getting a job, or getting a social life in general. So these questions may be answered with the ability to astral project because a lot of other things supposedly stem from that such as peace and being more in-tune with psychic ability in general.

Though as I said to Szaxx on another thread I made (I think), as soon as I get a method under the belt for either lucid dreaming or astral projection, the symptoms and signs suddenly disappear until I least expect them to, and this just makes things even worse. But I suppose now I'm going on a tangent, basically, what should I do to fix this problem?
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is this the right place to ask about lucid dreaming? If so, need some advice on: August 31, 2012, 04:50:45
Oh man, for the past few days now I haven't gotten close to that state, I keep waking up way too quickly for some reason. I always get a feeling to move or even stretch, either that or I'll forget my goals and pick my mobile phone up to check the time. Sad

I hate it when this happens, I become solid on a technique and I accidentally stop doing it until I forget what I'm doing. >_<
171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is this the right place to ask about lucid dreaming? If so, need some advice on: August 26, 2012, 04:49:31
Lol well, when I say entrance to the subconscious I basically just mean entering a lucid dream. But yeah I'd say it is relatively the same, the time I started to wake up and entered the state between wakefulness and dreaming was when there was nothing in my line of sight but a beach and a person talking to someone behind the "camera". My only guess is that it's the lack of dream content which allowed me to almost step back in.
172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is this the right place to ask about lucid dreaming? If so, need some advice on: August 24, 2012, 17:46:15
Hmm well I think it's the entrance to my own subconscious is something I have to concentrate on for the time being, but when the time comes I'll keep your experience in mind - Which was interesting by the way, I read that thread you linked me to.
173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Is this the right place to ask about lucid dreaming? If so, need some advice on: August 24, 2012, 06:30:56
So this morning I had a lucid dream for the first time in a while, and I was in that strange state where if I visualised, I'd get sucked into the dreaming world consciously, yet if I got distracted and did as much as rotate my eyes I'd lose it. Anyone recognise that? Just wanted to ask for advice on how to deepen an LD from there.
174  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditating in a computer chair on: August 16, 2012, 02:44:33
Cool! Thanks for the replies guys, it's helped
175  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meditating in a computer chair on: August 16, 2012, 02:03:27
I know it sounds daft, but is it feasible to meditate on a computer chair? You know, the spinney chairs with armrests? I was only thinking because, if you lean too far back you feel like you're going to fall off, and surely having your head leaning forward unconsciously can't be good..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11