The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 05, 2022, 01:07:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
201  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / How do you prove anything beyond Science? on: July 09, 2012, 17:24:26
I this has probably been asked before, and I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but the fact that science can prove almost anything infuriates me. It's people who make their lack of belief obvious which makes me want to say something, or aggressively push their "Everything is proved with science" statement forward and make a one-sided argument out of it. So how do you prove anything metaphysical or simply beyond science?

Being a member of this forum, out of all paranormal activity, astral projection intrigues me most and I find proof in having experience in this and lucid dreaming (even though that's just knowing your dreaming). I also find proof in seeing a lot of people say the same thing about it, like commenting on the Belief System Territories having lovely architecture, or certain types of entities that turn into puddles once taken care of.

But other than those simple observations, just simply how do you get people to see anything else for themselves, or is it simply impossible?
202  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How do the chakras communicate during a projection exit? on: June 21, 2012, 01:47:52
Ahh right that's interesting
203  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Physical signs of Anxiety on: June 21, 2012, 01:41:30
Yeah, I think it'll help to also direct the attention on removing the sources, in my example, certain people who have played a large role in my life and my life situation, it's a bit difficult but it will work. xD
204  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / How do the chakras communicate during a projection exit? on: June 21, 2012, 00:29:55
Has anybody got any information on this? Like a diagram of what they do during a conscious exit, or signs to know when they're open?
205  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Man Eating Face on: June 19, 2012, 22:22:11
Internet - It's the zombie apocalypse, goodbye life!
Normal person - Well some of them were on powerful drugs...
206  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Physical signs of Anxiety on: June 19, 2012, 21:27:52
Thanks.  grin
207  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could it be ? on: June 19, 2012, 19:09:29
What is this talk of gnomes?

And I hate meditating in the lotus position, it's hard to get into and it hurts my neck.
208  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Physical signs of Anxiety on: June 19, 2012, 18:48:00
Has anyone else gotten that feeling where they get so stressed that their muscles they put themselves into a knot and you want to throw everything you're holding across the room? Because I don't know how to get rid of that level of anxiety, I'm listening to this "Calm Down" track on my brainwave T.U.S. app but I'm not sure if that'll help.
209  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: June 19, 2012, 03:42:15
210  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Real Astral Projection Experience Videos on: June 17, 2012, 04:09:32
I think the videos will really help people who want to know what to expect, specially for people who prefer watching than reading. Smiley
211  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do you get them to last? on: June 12, 2012, 03:38:39
How did you get greedy? Lmao
212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 12, 2012, 00:26:10
Thanks mate. And yeah same here really, this OBE (which could have been a lucid dream) happened because I stayed conscious and focussed on the sensation of air coming into my ears. In this reality nothing different was happening, there wasn't air being blown into my head or anything, but that's what it felt like, like my ears were vacuums. After this 'air' filled my head, it then pushed me upwards out of my physical head and ended up me being a few inches above my body with my head being where my physical legs were. Then I was able to open my eyes and float around my room via intention alone, it was only when I stood up in-front of my desk was I able to move the other parts of my metaphysical body through intent. That was when I saw my dressing gown hanging up on the back of my door.

But as I said, if anyone knows in detail what happened, or if that's common, or has a similar story, I'm up for being less confused. Smiley
213  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 11, 2012, 17:27:01
I think I did it again but in my dream, very same feeling but in my dream. But when I did it, I couldn't see anything, I tried opening my "astral eyes" in the dream, but couldn't. >_<

Can someone tell me what this thing is with my ears? I mean, I assume it's energy but could always be something else. It feels like my ears are opening up and I can feel pressure in them.
214  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Subconscious Tensing in the Muscles? on: June 11, 2012, 03:55:08
What position are you doing it in?
215  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do you get them to last? on: June 11, 2012, 03:35:01
Roughly ten seconds! Lol
216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Subconscious Tensing in the Muscles? on: June 11, 2012, 03:34:33
I get that, when I was meditating in the lotus position earlier today I noticed how every-time I felt a mass load of energy, my leg would tense which distracted me. I'm not sure what it is, but I knew it was something to do with discomfort. Tongue
217  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 22:57:40
Ahh okay yeah I'll try that, sounds good!
218  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 22:32:35
EEthmane, I did check but unfortunately I remembered that the physical world was really different. I was hoping my dressing gown was still on the stairs but then I also remembered it was in the washing basket, haha! And my desk was really clean in this experience, where-as it's full of useless junk and wires in the physical, so unfortunately no medicine cup. Smiley

And I asked her and she said she didn't remember anything funny, I told her about this experience earlier and she said she would have been shocked if I was stood their naked, but she said she can't remember. Sad
219  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 22:25:10
Ah right, well I'm fairly good at getting out of nightmares, it's just Sleep Paralysis that gets in the way really, and summoning stress on purpose tends to get me out of it. Smiley

And the belief system territories sound really interesting, I'm definitely going to try and go through the same experience as I did this morning but tomorrow morning seen as I know what to do now. Though I'm not sure what to do this time..
220  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 14:54:52
What does BST stand for?  smiley
221  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I did it, consciously! on: June 09, 2012, 14:33:28
So, I was in bed and woke up fairly earlier than usual, we're talking like, four hours after I fell asleep. I didn't really want to get up or anything so I fell back to sleep and had a lovely dream about running away from an Assassin with some people, and after I woke up I decided to try and leave my body, so I laid there and kept gathering energy into my ears and if I wanted to I could have gone back into a dream but be aware of it this time, but instead I decided to try and stand my ground in bed. So I felt this wave of energy come into my ears getting stronger and stronger, and then something else started to occur, my body started pulsating up and down, I'd call it vibrations but it was in-between a vibration and a heart-beat. Anyway, this heart-break thing lifted me out of body and it looked real as anything. The only annoying thing about it was that I couldn't open my right eye, but my left eye was open. It didn't even feel like an out of body experience, I could see my own body (which was naked, needless to say) and re-arrange things and they'd stay there. But there were some vital differences in place that I left my bed into..

• My desk was clean and my printer/monitor weren't there.
  • My phone was on my desk, where-as it was actually on my pillow.
  • My dressing gown was hanging up on my door.

In this, what seemed like an out of body experience, I picked up this medicine cup on my desk and put it on my other desk which was right next to it. I then used Telekineses to pick up my dressing gown off the hook on the back of my door, it fell on floor, so I picked up using Telekineses and carried it to my staircase and dropped it. But this the weird bit, my mum was walking up the stairs and saw me drop the dressing gown on the staircase in-front of her, and she saw me, and at this point I must have lost lucidity of the experience because I don't remember what happened after, either that or I couldn't be bothered anymore and woke up.

Oh yeah, there was also a poster of someone called Caroline Corr who was the drummer in a band called the Corrs, in waking life I don't have this poster, but it was placed under my Batman Begins poster which IS there in waking life.

So can someone explain what happened here? I mean, I do believe this was an out of body experience (as an astral projection isn't set in this realm, correct?) but it did have vital differences.
222  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain this experience for me? on: June 09, 2012, 00:02:37
It makes sense, it was one of those dreams which was set in a realistic looking place with a nice calming energy, which I've noticed does tend to wake me up inside the dream often. not all the time but often. And to answer your questions about it, yeah that's right, and the bit with the loading bar, the bit behind it with the man drinking a pint of something alcoholic was based in a pub somewhere.
223  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tai Chi on: June 08, 2012, 02:28:01
Wouldn't it severely limit me online though? Lol
224  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Can someone explain this experience for me? on: June 07, 2012, 21:42:45
This morning I was in that funny state between being asleep and being awake and going back into a dream was really easy. So I successfully induced what I assumed was a lucid dream, and I was in this tower with one of them windows you see in churches, it had a square missing so I could have jumped out if I wanted to. I was perfectly lucid, but then something happened, I started to get symptoms of an astral projection and this happens sometimes in my lucid dreams so I just let it happen because my body has learnt to enjoy the feeling, and then I started to float and I could control if I was going upwards or downwards. Afterwards I started to float out the window because I wanted to, but I forgot what happened after because, well that's what dreams do! I also had an aim though which was quite interesting, I remembered that for a while in real life I've been wanting to astral project to a friend and tell him something I couldn't possibly know in real life. I didn't get round to it but it was cool that I remembered the aim.

After when I woke up, the same thing happened but I completely forgot what happened in that lucid dream. And then afterwards, I had my arm resting over my eyes in bed because it was comfortable, and I started to phase into a lucid dream again but this time I saw a loading bar in the middle of my vision with a background video of someone drinking a pint of something alcoholic, and for some reason I knew that this meant it was checking if I'd been drinking before I had an OBE. This happened three more times but with different areas of my health, I forgot what they were, but afterwards I started to get a mass load of energy in my ears and I started going into sleep paralysis, my ears were really itching though so I shook it off. After that, my mind instantly woke up more and I couldn't get back into the phase.

So can anyone explain what the hell happened? Haha, I've never gotten a security check to see if I'm in good enough condition for an astral projection.
225  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tai Chi on: June 07, 2012, 03:07:48
Thanks for the replies you two, I've only just started to practice is really. I've experimented with warm-ups and forms, but I'm looking into going to an actual class or asking if I can get personal training, my gym does Tai Chi with Yoga and other activities.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11