The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 19, 2022, 21:43:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
226  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Tai Chi on: June 05, 2012, 23:32:02
I started doing this the other week, been playing around with some forms and reading up on theory behind it. Do you think this could possibly help with astral projection? Because I've read that it increases the amount of Chi energy in your body, and astral projection requires a Chi body.
227  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Longest meditation time on: May 15, 2012, 23:51:49
Thanks for the replies guys. I meditated this morning, and I managed to get to a stage where energy was rushing through my body, and then went a bit silent. But, then my eyes started to get really uncomfortable and wanted to open, I have no idea why
228  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Longest meditation time on: May 15, 2012, 01:17:25
What's the longest time it's taken for someone to meditate to project? I'm just wondering how much time I need to take out of my day to do it. I used an Isochronic Tone from the Unexplainable Store but by the end of that which was half an hour, I couldn't feel my arms my legs were starting to go a little numb.
229  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 1 hour in astral = ? on: May 15, 2012, 01:15:12
Why doesn't someone do an experiment? Project just outside your body whilst meditating and watch a digital clock, or maybe it would be better for a normal clock on the wall.
230  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Need some advice with this technique on: April 23, 2012, 01:58:51
So 6 - 8 hours is prone to keep me awake without intention? Ah, well to quote the person who wrote the technique.

"Here's how it works. All of our bodies have a natural alarm clock. When it goes off on the weekend, get up to take care of any issues (like if you are slightly hungry, have to go to the bathroom or need to take aspirin because your neck is tweaked). Then, go back to bed asap! Also, only get up to take care of needs if you have to! The less alert you are, the better. It will probably take you an hour to fall back asleep because your body is not expecting this cycle. Don't worry at this point about clearing your mind, or anything like that, just let your thoughts run wild and enter into sleep. Pretty soon when you try and wake up the second time (or the third) you will find yourself totally SLUGGISH!"
231  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Need some advice with this technique on: April 23, 2012, 01:30:55
It might be a lengthy read so I won't post the entire thing but I'm using this technique for projection, it's from the Astral Voyage website. Basically the technique involves going to bed at a completely normal time, and then waking up completely normal again, but obviously get up and do whatever to freshen up like go to the toilet or get a glass of water, but then go back to bed go back to sleep, and then when you wake up you should be able to concentrate on your third eye and get out-of-body. However I've only once had consistent success in one morning once; not getting out of body but going into Body Asleep; Mind Awake. Since then though I've not been able to do it because as I try and go back to sleep, I don't go back to sleep, but become more awake! Granted I don't actually get up and freshen, wouldn't that make me more awake anyway?

Can someone help me?
232  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question about spirit guides on: April 19, 2012, 22:33:55
Sorry if I keep asking quick questions, but how do I contact my spirit guide in the astral realm? I'm doing an experiment with my mate, he's written down a code on an A4 piece of paper and put it under his book-case, and I'm going to try and have an OBE/AP and tell him the code the next day on MSN. The trouble is, I'd have no idea how to get to his house despite seeing a picture of the location, so I wanted to ask my guide if he can take me there, or tell me how to get there, or even tell me the code for me! Are any of these possible? If so, any tips for meeting my spirit guide would be awesome. Smiley
233  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I'm VERY close now on: April 18, 2012, 22:22:17
First of all I like to lay on my side, and am having success with the transition process. I can successfully get my limbs to go numb, get into Sleep Paralysis very easily, and start to hear people talking to me, in-fact this morning when I tried I heard someone beside me going "Oh, hello" in surprise and I subconsciously replied "Y'alright mate?" (it felt completely normal!)

Need some advice on comfortably getting out, I keep getting sudden rushes of fear of the unknown and confusion. So I'm there, but not quite sure what to do from now on, can someone give me some advice? As I said, I lay on my side, I don't like laying on my back.
234  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My astral hands? on: April 17, 2012, 18:40:48
This really helps because it introduces an impossible feeling to the subconscious. The impossible feeling that, it's either impossible or extremely difficult/painful to turn your hands 180 degrees. In my experience the feeling is instantaneous, once I start to focus on the vortex of darkness I see with my eyes closed, I'll turn my minds eye back to my arms and hands and they'll be drifting. It's a shame I can't do the same with my feet though.
235  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Question about binaural beats (sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum) on: April 15, 2012, 23:22:23
Yeah, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but is a track that makes your brain go down to 0hz dangerous? I was just looking for one that would help me induce a trance state and one said it would lower to around 0
236  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Things to do on: April 15, 2012, 15:37:57
So basically it's like there's less gravity depending on how high you go in the realms? I'm starting to piece this together in my mind, and it seems that the higher you go, the less it looks like the physical and the less the laws of physics apply?
237  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Things to do on: April 15, 2012, 10:37:30
Hey all, just wondering, I think I have my technique now, but the thing to decide now is a first goal to prove to myself that I can do it. I know a lot of the time it can be just "All in the head" so I wanted something to do to absolutely prove I was outside my body, I first wanted to have a go at doing the lottery but apparently that's a bit difficult, so does anyone else have any ideas? I haven't used this technique all the way, as I've just gotten to the stage where I get paranoid and shake myself out of it but know I could have done it, but if I have a goal I might be a little more motivated to do at-least something, and have something to be happy about, knowing I finally proved to myself I can do it.
238  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Apparently AP is dangerous and can kill you on: March 23, 2012, 00:36:08
The thing is, it's a bit disheartening that my girlfriend doesn't want me to do it because she's worried that I could die, and I have no way of proving to her that there's nothing to be afraid of because I have no experience or scientific proof other than studies found on the Internet. I don't want to secretly keep practising it without telling her because I don't like keeping information. :/

I'm not going to go into detail but I'm not the only one who talks to her about AP and spirituality.
239  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Apparently AP is dangerous and can kill you on: March 22, 2012, 22:57:38
So I've just been told, my girlfriend wants me to stop trying to astral project because she's worried. She says that you have to change your heart-rate and it can kill you.. Is this true?
240  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Does alcohol relate to altered consciousness? on: March 21, 2012, 01:06:31
I'm not planning on using Alcohol to induce an OBE, but it made me slightly curious last weekend when I got rather tipsy for the first time in my life I felt like my body wanted to constantly go into sleep paralysis. What would happen if I was to attempt an OBE induction whilst under the influence of Alcohol?
241  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: 3rd eye? on: March 21, 2012, 01:02:20
I can't quite remember if I've done it with books, but to train my visualisation skills in the past I have put everything I can in physical sight into memory and closed my eyes to see how long I can keep it there and how much detail I can recall. I think if you were to do it with a book you would subconsciously remember each word collectively in a specific order rather than rely on basic visualisation, purely because of how difficult it would be to do the latter.

Who knows? Maybe in the future when humanity is more aware, books will be designed for that specific purpose, like templates for people's imagination, pages to keep open to warp into an OBE from waking consciousness. Kind of like those 3D books designed for you to focus your physical eyes in a certain way to see an object in 3D perspective.

Smiley
242  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Few questions regarding AP on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:01
Sorry for long reply, and if you want I'll PM you first.  grin
243  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to keep the mind awake on: March 14, 2012, 03:02:57
What do you mean when you say "Passively", as in, passively listening to yourself breathing?
244  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Affecting me on a loneliness level on: March 14, 2012, 02:21:36
Man, you guys are awesome, we should have some sort of meet-up in the astral one day or something.
245  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Few simple questions regarding Sleep Paralsys? on: March 14, 2012, 02:16:54
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but...

1. Is it possible to go into Sleep Paralysis simply by refusing to turn over when you get the urge?
2. Once I tried an exit method by visualising my dream fast-forwarding and Sleep Paralysis started to happen, why?
3. The simple reason Sleep Paralysis exists is to protect the body from harm via the dream environment and nothing else, correct?
4. I read on an article that you can simply twitch parts of your body to make it go into Sleep Paralysis, is this true?
5. The only people I see talking about itching sensations regarding Sleep Paralysis is the lucid dreaming community, why is this?

If you can answer (or try to answer) all of these I'd be pretty grateful.

Thanks guys and gals. Smiley
246  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Affecting me on a loneliness level on: March 12, 2012, 02:58:24
Hey guys, it's getting to the point now after trying multiple times where I'm getting a bit inpatient and lonely due to failed attempts and bottling out half-way through potential success. I'm really struggling, I've had quite a few experiences now which perfectly determine that I'm getting close to successfully having an OBE, but I need to be motivated and inspired; two things I never am, purely because I have no-one to talk to about it. It's depressing. To generalise, I live in a country where all people care about is playing new-age games and going on nights out, and the occasional rant about how awesome and successful they are in public compared to anyone else. Nothing interesting, and it's letting me down because I feel like I'm on my own in this practice. I've also tried looking for classes round my area that might mention anything spiritual but I don't really know what I'm looking for, maybe somewhere with guided meditation to help get me started, with other people.

Does anyone on here have Msn and/or Facebook I could talk about stuff like astral with? Preferable from the UK or somewhere of a similar time-zone..
247  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Few questions regarding AP on: March 07, 2012, 03:36:12
So the more we experience them, the higher we get? I guess it makes sense.
248  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Few questions regarding AP on: March 07, 2012, 02:04:44
So I've experienced being in the astral realm, I've experienced what kind of evil can manifest once you pass through realities, but now I'm at the stage where I don't want to walk past the bullies that give me wedgies on the playground, but to know the path that leads past them that they don't know about.

I've read someone say on here that it's possible to shift your vibrational levels to one which there are hardly any negative ones due to their difficulty in having access, how do you do this? Is it possible to do this before you even pass through to the other side? I don't like them, they're off-putting and make me not want to do it.

Also, when having naps, how long should you nap for before having the same effect as waking up after five hours sleep at night?
249  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What's the difference between OBE and astral projection? on: March 01, 2012, 13:54:08
Conscious Phasing(OBE) Unconscious phasing(AP/LD)

Thats it.

You sure it's not the other way round? I would have thought the word "Experience" in OBE would define the fact it was just an experience that happened to you, emphases on the accidental part; and "Projection" would be emphasised the fact you were purposely projecting yourself?
250  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think it happened to me last night on: February 29, 2012, 08:59:59
Thanks Contenteo, even though I was scared stiff and felt like I'd woken up from a nightmare, I was quite proud of myself because I had the decision to back-out, but I didn't.

That's why I normally set the alarm (even though it doesn't work) to when it's light outside and I just want to go back to sleep in the morning, because then I'm not in such a lonely atmosphere when I try.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11