The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 27, 2022, 04:47:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
26  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The game Watch Dogs uses Brain Entrainment on: June 12, 2014, 00:02:24
Don't know if this is the right forum, but I found this quite cool. In the game Watch Dogs, there are mini-games you can access through "Digital Drugs" found through dealers throughout the map. And it reminded me of iDoser which talks about them being digital drugs. Probably nothing special but I found it kinda cool how they would mention something like that. Cheesy

27  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is Quantum Mysticism just one big lie? on: May 29, 2014, 02:23:46
Haha I was initially planning on doing this anyway. The exploring bit, not looking at hot girls my friends... houses. :p
28  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is Quantum Mysticism just one big lie? on: May 28, 2014, 23:18:19
How successful have you actually been?

I'm at that point with AP that if I have the perfect conditions and have a particularly good morning with my concentration, I'm 50% likely to have one.
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Is Quantum Mysticism just one big lie? on: May 28, 2014, 19:50:32
Please somebody save me from my skepticism. I want to believe in everything that's talked about, but I find curiosity getting the better of me and looking for alternate explanations for why things happen in the popular experiments. So far I've found out that it's not that observing particles isn't anything to do with consciously observing, but the way it's measured, and Bruce Lipton is a typical mystic who expects "I did this and that" to make us believe him instantly even though it would mean inaccurate timescales. EFT suggests there's only one cause for illness or injuries, and that's negative emotions (like a horse breaking its leg because it watched a bird die and was sad), and someone else did some experimented where kids had to verbally abuse a jar, and the abused jar grew moldy and horrible where-as another one (which kids were told to be loving to), was healthy. That's not an experiment, that's just telling kids to mechanically say things to a bloody food far and not even taking logical variables into account.

I still believe in AP though, I trust that it exists, so far I haven't read "It's obvious science", and people have just seemed to agree it's something that exists and has yet to be explained more. The only thing that's giving me hope is the possibility that these things (chakras, LOA, AP) would require a different kind of science completely and this is why all these bovine excrement theories fail to explain or test anything. Like failed explanations of a real thing, would I be right in thinking that?
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What do you do if... on: April 28, 2014, 22:50:43
You wake up at 6:00am to do a WBTB (for OBE, but LD's are included too), but you do this for a while and suddenly your body starts waking up automatically at this time. Do you adjust how long you sleep so that doesn't happen?

And whilst I'm here, how do you train to do this while fully awake in the day?
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: met my guide again on: March 06, 2014, 03:09:57
Are you crazy? How dare you ignore Morgan Freeman! grin

But cool experience. When I meet my spirit guide (which I'm sure I will) I'm going to ask him for loads of personal advice.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Benefits of "Listening" when meditating? on: March 06, 2014, 02:40:47
Okay cool.. Getting a working method that works all the time is harder than it sounds, conditions always change >_<
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Benefits of "Listening" when meditating? on: March 04, 2014, 23:56:54
Yes, haha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136821443053885/

I tried projecting doing the same thing I did last time, 2 mornings in a row and it hasn't done anything. I seem to remember last time it worked, I awoke and fell back to sleep a few times accidentally. Shall I set three times on my alarm? One to do nothing and just go back to sleep after, one to wake up again, only to go back to sleep after, and the third one to try and project? As far as I've researched, the sluggish feeling helps a lot
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Benefits of "Listening" when meditating? on: March 02, 2014, 19:41:16
Well, that's the thing I did this afternoon, and it worked! I actually phased out of my body, my house and the landscape around my house was very different with similarities as usual though. Like, after my eyes opened on other side, my Simpsons posters were still there, and I walked to my door and opened it (just like I do in waking life). I hovered over my banister on-top of the staircase to inspect a load of pictures that were framed there. Whoever owned this house appeared to be obsessed with dictators like Adolf Hitler and Kim Jong Un, and then a random advertisement sticker for a Gay Bar somewhere else. Anyway, LOL, I went downstairs and opened my front door and had a little exploration. I didn't have Dragonball Z powers, as usual, but I could fly and swim through the air. I was about to climb a wall but I got bored and woke up in the physical.

I wish I could retain my physical memories perfectly and connect to the REAL world.. I'm sure experience will teach me how to do this as-well as time travel, but as I said on the Astral Pulse Facebook group, this is assuming I can do the same thing tomorrow morning.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Benefits of "Listening" when meditating? on: March 01, 2014, 04:37:45
Only when playing Legend of Zelda. Wink
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Benefits of "Listening" when meditating? on: February 28, 2014, 23:21:38
Just another simple question and I wanted to ask if this was a good idea. Basically, when meditating, I was wondering if it would be beneficial to, in a sense, focus on the silence with my ears. Like I'm listening out for nothing. I've read that doing thing can lead to hearing blood flow when exits start to occur, but I was also wondering if this would help.

Thanks!
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Adrenaline and AP on: February 18, 2014, 16:25:10
How long do you usually sleep before doing it? I'm currently back to these issues:

1: Pigeon which should f*cking die, squarking ridiculously loudly outside my room
2. I don't know if I'm timing it wrong, is it possible that waking up after 3 hours will still make me tired/relaxed enough to do it?
3. Is getting up and pressing the stop button on my alarm a good idea, or is it better to have my alarm next to me?
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Adrenaline and AP on: February 16, 2014, 01:55:38
Hey guys, it's me again, the guy who keeps thinking he's got a method, and then coming back weeks later because his mind has gone "HAHA NOPE" on his new technique, and then loses interest for a few weeks, and then comes back to ask a question because he thinks he found something new. Last night I started getting pre-exit symptoms when I happened to start day dreaming about falling out of a plane with a parachute. This caused some kind of adrenaline, like what I feel when I look at Blackpool tower (might wanna Google that) and then it started happening, but it was a surprise so I didn't end up focusing on the vibes. But is this the technique people talk about when they talk about imagining yourself falling? Because of the fear of heights?

When I imagine myself climbing down a later I don't really feel anything, same for the rope method. So is jumping out of a plane in my imagination the way forward?

Thanks guys
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 11, 2013, 19:06:23
I've woken up in an OBE before, needed to get up but really didn't want to, so I caught myself walking in the corridor. OBE only lasted a few seconds though
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 11, 2013, 18:32:57
So I did what I said last post and counted backwards in the morning, and I started to feel like I was extremely heavy, muscles that felt strapped to the bed. But my body wasn't asleep, I lost patience and moved easily.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 10, 2013, 13:26:12
I've been observing it closely, and been using it with counting backwards from 100. I made myself fall asleep last night using the counting method, which was rare for me 'cause it usually takes ages to fall asleep. But I've also noticed that the weird floating/sinking feeling occurs more often the deeper it takes you. It's difficult to remain patient but I have yet to fall asleep anywhere as easily as I fall asleep on my bed, so I can use that as an advantage and keep observing.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 09, 2013, 02:53:24
Good to know. Cheesy
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 09, 2013, 02:23:50
I tried last night, and I start getting light vibrations, like my back started wobbling up and down down to my waist. And every few seconds my subconscious would give me a random imagination flash (you know those random 1-second clips that randomly appear). Was it working? Lol
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 08, 2013, 07:08:27
Thanks for those tips everyone.  I have been sleeping too many hrs. during the night, too.

Yeah that's probably my problem too.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 07, 2013, 19:07:49
Good idea
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 07, 2013, 16:55:39
Getting up with less than 9 hours sleep is difficult as hell for me
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 06, 2013, 00:15:54
I'm not really sure how to look out for gaps in windows haha
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 22:46:04
I tried counting down from 100 to 0 repeatidly earlier and it made me a little drowsy, made me actually WANT to lie down instead of getting bored, worked a little better than rhythmic breathing, I'll try a WBTB again and if the neighbours are up and screaming I'll just use the opportunity to fix my sleeping pattern. But I can't help but think I can somehow use a "Phase 2" after the counting for when I am a little drowsy.. Do people do that? Move onto a "deeper" technique after becoming a little drowsy? You know, where you get a dry throat and you feel a little sleepy.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 19:36:21
Now see I think that's why it's almost completely impossible to do it at daytime, because the trance just doesn't happen no matter how much you relax. But I thought a hypnic jerk was when you suddenly made an involuntary movement when you were extremely drowsy, is that not right?

By the way if it adds to discussion, when I say it's almost impossible, it's almost impossible for me. I don't ever remember being able to enter trance from the waking state, and on most days I wake up too fast due to external situations.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 16:59:25
I would but I have an awful sleeping pattern which is usually more in control of my sleep than I am, if I went to bed at 12 (having been awake for 12+ hours) intending to wake up at 4, I wouldn't go to sleep because my body won't let me, plus if I go to sleep later when my body actually wants to, my neighbours kids will come out screaming extremely early in the morning :/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11