The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 27, 2022, 04:40:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
251  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I think it happened to me last night on: February 29, 2012, 08:17:51
This experience was very scary, and I was only out-of-body for about 4-5 seconds solely because I wasn't used to the feeling of being all the way out, not because I couldn't control it, but because I didn't feel brave enough.

Last night, I decided that instead of setting my alarm which I know wouldn't work anyway, I decided to plan on waking up at 8:00am or something sensible to get my course-work done. So, I went to sleep as normal, and woke up again at 5:00am, originally thought it was light outside and I turned around to see the window curtains and it was dark, typical. I can't remember what happened next, maybe I just went tired or something, but I felt my body slowly turning off, and I started feeling numb and vibrations started to occur, at the same time I think I felt someone's presence and somehow knew he was assisting me in getting me out of body. I say He, because I heard a male laughter sound as I was drifting off.

After my head dropped into the feeling of heaviness and numbness, I decided to try an exit technique because somehow I knew this was going to work. So I tried simply sitting up, and it was exactly how I expected, I felt like I was sitting up in bed, but all I saw was the typical view I see when I'm lying down looking around the room. I knew that I'd finally experienced what it's like to be out-of-body or have something to say about it, so I thought I'd go back to my body, which worked quite easily. The thing, thinking back, I was in a trance state so I can't be 100% certain that it was an OBE/Astral Projection, or it was just a weird dream, but I know what my dreams are like and when I'm dreaming I never do things accurate to my daily routine. To me, I assumed the laughing was astral noise, the numbness was my energy body, being able to see from my bed but feel like I was sitting up, was duel consciousness, and the feeling that my heart was racing at about 3-4 beats a second was my Heart chakra.

Anyone got any advice? I'm still a bit scared and nearly bottled out of typing that.
252  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Super Saiyans are Real on: February 28, 2012, 00:34:00
This is painfully entertaining. grin
253  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Okay, am I progressing here? on: February 26, 2012, 00:54:11
Okay cool, sounds like a good idea, cheers! Someone's suggested using tape in the past, but I didn't like the idea of taking it off after. Tongue

How would it communicate with the subconscious though?
254  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Okay, am I progressing here? on: February 26, 2012, 00:30:56
I was seriously there for an hour in bed at my mum's house this morning (technically yesterday morning) lying as still as I could. Eventually, my arm's virtually spread outwards, my left hand still seeming to be facing downwards and my right hand twisted (without hurting) to face upwards. Someone on here once told me that the hand and arm thing is normal, but I also felt my ear's sometimes increasing and then decreasing in density and my bottom lip expanding and contracting. Was this energy? My theory was that it's energy that's emulating the feeling of numbness, I asked Robert Bruce on Facebook what he thought and he said it was probably both energy and actual numbness.

Basic question is though, am I making progress here? I am getting the strong tingles, dense feeling, arms moving virtually, funny swirly patterns in my eye-lids.. Also, if I am making progress, here's my second issue:-

My eyes are a pain to deal with, if I relax them too much like I thought I was meant to they open, and I don't get it, what are my eyes meant to do?
255  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about enviornments on: February 22, 2012, 00:31:23
When it happens again, I'll accept the challenge and try and wait until I'm out of my body. I don't even need to try when it happens, energy just surrounds itself and tries to lift me out, which is my own theory.
256  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question about enviornments on: February 21, 2012, 23:29:12
I find it easier to get vibrations when I'm in my girlfriend's bed in her house rather than my own, when I'm at home in my bed I have to wait about ten minutes to at-least get a good "Stone" feeling. Anyone know why? Her house is slightly more spiritual than mine, like having orbs in and apparently different entities, etc.

Anyone?

Edit: Also can someone give me some motivation as to not getting scared? Every-time it happens at my girlfriend's house I always get scared or bottle out.
257  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Getting back into it on: October 11, 2011, 04:02:54
Hey guys and gals,

I made a thread on here a while ago talking about what I thought was success, but for some reason with my university studies causing stress and anxiety (and making me physically ill with it), I've stopped because of the pure pressure life has put onto me. To cut a long story short, I've stopped for a while due to lack of motivation and my lucid dreaming rate has lowered to nothing as-well. My question is as follows, if I get back into it using the same knowledge and feeling as before, will my mind be able to pick up where I left off, or do I have to patiently do it regularly until I'm at the level that I was at before?

Thanks guys!

P.S. I'm also suffering from Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome, I'm actually typing this at 04:02am.
258  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Can someone explain something to me about the consciousness shift theory? on: August 23, 2011, 03:11:54
That clears a lot of things up, and I've never projected, my arms coming out is the closest I've ever got, like one time when they felt like they were floating away and somewhere else altogether, I opened my eyes and my arms where by my side but felt like they were sprawled out. Feeling was very weird, they soon aligned with my body when I became more focussed.

I think I've had one or two OBE's but I wasn't conscious enough inside them to call them better than the physical world reality..
259  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Can someone explain something to me about the consciousness shift theory? on: August 23, 2011, 02:04:41
So, I don't exactly know why this would be good for everyone (including me). So, one, we all get sent to the astral word, why is that good? So none of us will communicate ever again unless we're experienced as spiritual activity, and end up just living in our dream world forever?

Two, the astral world comes to us and we have no idea what's going to come down on us if we have no experience in communicating with the entities?

Three, the fact that a fraction of people do want to make something of themselves in the physical world before they leave it, now they won't because we'll all be cast away literately and forced to be a nobody again?

I mean, as an individual, how will it benefit us if this theory happens? And when it comes to words I'm more connected to the meterial side of things, so "Spirit", "Divine", "Concsciousness" (even though I said it in the title), "energy", or any other spiritual terms, you'll have to describe in further detail.
260  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 23, 2011, 00:42:33
That's one of the bonuses of Phasing. Once you start, you will see you will have a lot of firsts. Just wait until you start seeing Orbs in the daytime.

Oh God I'm not going to start seeing Ghosts am I? Sad
261  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 22, 2011, 01:23:37
To me, astral projection and lucid dreaming is the same thing.  It's the phase state.  They are both OOBEs.  I love you all and I'm so drunk.  I'm so sorry...I had so much red wine I feel bonked.

You're totally going to feel silly tomorrow. :p
262  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 21, 2011, 23:19:37
Fun fact-- you can project from a lucid dream.   wink

I tried doing that in my first lucid dream that I can remember having the previous few months, no luck though. In-fact I attempted it during both my first memorable lucid dreams. :l
263  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 21, 2011, 22:10:40
Thanks guys, just what I wanted to hear.  smiley
264  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 20, 2011, 23:08:16
It's just, recently I've had a lot of lucid dreams, when I've actually been trying to astral project, using the method which usually consists of lying still and noticing. Now I've never had an astral projection straight from the waking state, but I've had a lot of lucid dreams which have happened in the middle of my sleep, I mean, last night I had a lucid dream which lasted quite a long while, and I was perfectly conscious.

So my question is, have I finally found a way of making my lucid dreams more common?

Cheers people!
265  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this an OOBE? on: August 10, 2011, 16:45:40
I see, interesting post. Smiley
266  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 23:28:45
1. I guess so, I'll just have to test it out when I become more experienced, use real life elements and see if I can find out what they are out of body and then see if it's the same when I wake up. Until then, I just think it's a fun thing to do. Smiley

2. Haha, that made me smile, I actually never stopped to think about the words separately, again, more testing and experience would tell me though..

3. They're just words though, I mean, there could be! Why did you put space in italics though?  tongue

5. Well yeah, but it's nice to ask for other's views at the same time. I don't believe everything I read, I'm just open minded to things. Smiley

Btw guys don't ask me why I'm putting everything in Red, I have no idea.
267  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 20:27:02
Well I felt quite aware, first time I've actually been awake enough in my mind to actually remember to do a personal goal, in this case trying to open up a portal to a place I remember being in, or exploring the universe I found myself in. I was way more aware than I was in past lucid dreams, however I felt like I was still in the physical world, just somewhere else. The first one was just upstairs from where I was sleeping, the second one was some random place which had a rocky floor indoors with glass walls and a glass double-door, even though it's a crazy idea I could imagine that being a real place.

If you can use your physical senses to touch and feel things, does that make a significant difference as to if you're dreaming or having an out of body experience?

Because I've never had an astral projection from being wide awake, it's hard to even think it was an out of body experience, but I definitely had a higher level of consciousness.

Was that a little better? Lol. Smiley
268  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 14:25:03
Thanks!  grin

I definitely feel like I've stepped up a level.  smiley
269  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was this an OOBE? on: August 09, 2011, 14:16:41
Sorry for the thread title being vague, but basically I've been having some success recently with spontaneous OOBE's and LD's. Last week when I was at my girlfriend's house, I was pretty much raving about it the entire week, talking to her uncle about it, he was giving me tips and telling me about Zen meditation and THC (I'm not doing drugs).

Point is, is that that conversation was in my girlfriend's kitchen, and when I was asleep one time, I was there in the kitchen! It was really life-like though, I could feel my physical body, and my eye's were struggling. Thing is, you know when your parents teach you to walk when you're little? There was this person in it who looked like my girlfriend's mum doing it to me, whilst I was struggling to open my eyes, then she disappeared and I forgot about her (in the "Dream") and tried to enter the RTZ through the door that, in real life, leads to her Living Room. Unfortunately there was a monster in the way that looked like a typical monster from a Final Fantasy game, and I've always sucked at dream control so I couldn't get rid of it. I lost consciousness after that..

It happened to me again though whilst I was doing a Wake Back to Bed attempt, I set my phone alarm to go off at 8:00am, as I went to bed somewhere in-between 3:00am - 3:05am. Surprisingly enough it worked, and I found myself in a place that looked like somewhere in real life, but, I was on a rock-path, and there was glass doors, which I stepped out of onto the street. I tried another technique to getting into the RTZ, I tried imagining the dream doors down with my imagination and finding myself in my bedroom, that failed too so I just gave up and explored this little world I found myself, was pretty fun, can't remember what I found though.

Few questions..

• Was my first experience out of body?
  • Was my second experience anything to do with out of body?
  • Do you think if I try more physical world methods, it'll work? Like, wait at the bus stop or get a taxi.
  • What is this THC and Zen meditation?
  • Any advice anyone can give me in general? Lol
270  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question about arms on: July 31, 2011, 23:56:27
When I practice Astral Projection, at some point when I become forgotten about my body and come back to it, I feel like my arms are, not stretched outwards, but sprawled across my bed. Is this normal? Because when I bring back focus on my physical body, my arms are beside my body.

Any advice anybody could give me on this? Or explanation of what's happening?
271  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New, and need some advice :( on: July 30, 2011, 20:03:10
That's interesting, you seem to be experienced in brain surgery. wink

But seriously that's good, and informative, I'll remember that next time I try too exit, or should I say prepare to exit?
272  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New, and need some advice :( on: July 30, 2011, 15:59:36
Thank you. Cheesy
273  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New, and need some advice :( on: July 29, 2011, 23:43:00
Sorry for the late reply everyone, I've read every post and I thank all of you for such good helpful advice! Ryan I've been reading that book, only just started reading the second technique where it speaks about turning the blackness to 3D, very informative eBook! Cheesy

Blis, do you mean are my arms and hands actually moving? Haha it's weird because it feels like they does, this morning it felt like my left Funny Bone was going upwards whilst my hands were still going numb. Sometimes it's hard to tell, but I'm always scared I'll lose my AP'ness or something if I test, I mean, turns out this morning it wasn't actually moving, as I felt my astral body (which I assume it was) warp back into my physical super quick so I could move again.

Can someone give me some advice on relaxing emotionally and physically though? My eyes twitch at some point and they start making me tense the muscles (a bit) near the bridge of my nose. When I said emotionally though, my body gets excited every time I start to acknowledge I might be shifting, it might still be physical, but yeah. Also, how do I see through my eye-lids?
274  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / New, and need some advice :( on: July 27, 2011, 00:29:43
Hey all.  smiley

I'm new, name's Jono. I need some advice, just to clarify, this forum is about astral projection in general isn't it? The few sub-forums confuse me a little, dividing Out of Body Experiences and Astral Projection to two different activities.

Reason I said I needed advice, is because I get stuck. When I try, I usually do it in the morning when my girlfriend is using the computer, I lie still. The sensations I feel is that my hands start feeling kind of numb, and then the palms of my hands and fingers feel powerful, but also feels like a force pushing my hands away from the bed, so it feels like my hands are resting in the air, but without a floating sensation. After that, soon enough, my arms start to feel twisted, and it starts to hurt just under my shoulder blade because I feel like my arms tangled up and my palms of my hands are facing upwards.

When all this is in play, my eyes start twitching rapidly. I read on this site before somewhere that it's more likely to be the astral eyes, and this makes sense because when I imagine sitting up in the astral body, my eyes start flickering even faster!

My legs meanwhile don't feel like anything, and my tongue and teeth don't know how to position themselves whilst trying to be still.

Any advice?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]