The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:53:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 06:11:09
I'm sick of reading vague astral projection tutorials that basically assume you go straight to levitating from being relaxed. It's making me feel like I have some kind of irritable disease, because that doesn't happen with me, I slowly start to feel slightly numb (usually turns out to be pins and needles), my throat goes dry, I twitch and open my eyes.. I wish I could just affirm the magic word and float away like a fairy like most articles assume you can.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 05:14:58
Nice to know eyes opening is a common experience, and jerking arms. Think I'm going to take this as evidence that I'm getting somewhere.  smiley
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The "falling sensation" on: October 05, 2013, 00:34:30
I see. I don't get it strong, it's just a passive thing that comes and goes.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The "falling sensation" on: October 04, 2013, 19:13:13
Can someone describe in their own words what this feels like to them? I just want to clarify, is it possible to get this feeling without any visualization; just relaxing? Because I get this feeling at-least once most nights, but it goes again. Is this an astral projection thing? Sometimes I get it when I'm doing breathing exercises, but again, it goes again. Any advice?
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Procyon advice? on: October 02, 2013, 15:48:42
Will do! Just arrived in the post today. Smiley
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Procyon advice? on: October 01, 2013, 16:36:39
Hmm, well I got the StressEraser which is also live, and scans your nervous system through your finger. Been told it helps train you to go into the meditative state for AP, and it was much cheaper.  grin
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Procyon advice? on: September 30, 2013, 19:30:15
Yeah, I'm still on the case with Procyon, I haven't tested all the sessions yet, but I'm starting to get bored already. I tried a session which was apparently the deepest meditation, but it didn't exactly do anything. I don't know if it's because I was sat on my computer chair but no sensations came to mind. I'm starting to wonder whether a Neurofeedback machine might be more useful, but something that will display my frequency on a chart live, I don't know if one exists though.. If one does though it would be nice to get be recommended a stand-alone one that's simple to use.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Procyon advice? on: September 27, 2013, 18:04:45
The Lightman Lax and Sound Machine was, but it's better if there's another thread just for anyone who has used the Proncyon. Cheesy
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Procyon advice? on: September 26, 2013, 23:21:44
Just wanted to know if anybody has used the Procyon Light and Sound machine, and has any sort of experience with phasing/AP/OBE using it. I'm unfamiliar with how lights work with brainwave entrainment, as this is my first one.

Ta guys!
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Laxman Light and Sound Machine on: September 07, 2013, 02:59:53
I sent it to you Doc via email on Tuesday September the 3rd. Check your email!  smiley

My post was directed at you as-well. Sad
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Laxman Light and Sound Machine on: September 05, 2013, 03:01:40
Hope it's okay if I chip in, as I'm interested in buying one of these. I don't know how much postage will be all the way to England, but if it's high I might end up saving my money for another fortnight unless I get something cheaper. My first question is, what would you say is closest to the LaxMan that's slightly cheaper? As someone said last year on this thread, the price is scary. Also, I've never been able to phase or go into the trance I want besides waking up in the morning and a rare number of times listening to Isochronic Tones. Will I find this easy to phase with? Because really that's all I'm interested in at the moment, phasing and lucid dreaming. Also, would I have to create a custom session for an LD/OBE or is will the Theta one do?
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Some funny things I've realised with altered states of consciousness on: September 01, 2013, 17:51:59
Hey thanks for the reply. Smiley

And I like your Gamma Wave Dream one, the soundscape is quite interesting. A bit like the tones from the Unexplainable Store, but more freestyled, if you know what I mean.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what moves the pencil? on: August 22, 2013, 14:58:32
Well from my understanding, we're training our minds to be able to move energies with such strength that it moves the objects containing that energy. And as for numbers in long distances, I think some research has been done that has revolved that space and time doesn't matter, so if it can be observed, it can be changed. I have yet to successfully get this with online roulette, haha!
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Some funny things I've realised with altered states of consciousness on: August 21, 2013, 17:23:55
So I've recently learnt how to generate my own isochronic tones and time them how I want, and I've been doing a little playing around and it definitely works. But I've noticed that when my brain's frequency is around 5hz (or so I read on Audacity), I'll start experiencing my day-dreams as if they're real, but I'll still have complete control of my physical body. For instance, something in this vivid day-dream made me laugh so I found doing that little noise people make when they find something slightly amusing and it was from the perspective of someone witnessing the humour and not thinking it up himself.

Over-all my main aim is to be able to go so deep that sleep paralysis (or whatever it's been found to be called now) occurs at my computer chair and sends me there, directly from the waking state. But what I've experienced so far is quite interesting, that the state of mind is completely changeable purely by listening to audio.

Anyone got any comments or advice to further my experimentation?
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A very far-fetched AP Youtube comment which I believe to be false. Help? on: August 07, 2013, 13:20:06
They aren't trying to fear anyone into Aping. For a start it's not a very touched upon subject in horror films... but saying that, The Cell was pretty messed up. A nightmare on Elm Street came a long time before Insidious. Didn't stop me.

What's the 3D?

Yeah, wouldn't stop me either because I know the lack of knowledge the game/movie industry goes off.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A very far-fetched AP Youtube comment which I believe to be false. Help? on: August 07, 2013, 02:33:58
Whats your views on high authority people on the 3D doing AP also? They surely know about it?

I'd be willing to say some already do, but only the ones that truly are behind the scenes.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A very far-fetched AP Youtube comment which I believe to be false. Help? on: August 07, 2013, 00:26:08
People on "Yahoo! Answers" do the same. Disinformation, and it's not just clueless morons who do it, if you look at a simple list of horror movies from the modern day, you will realise that most of them have little imagination but associate themselves with elements of real parasychology, and then expect people to sum it all up as the real deal. Insidious tries to use astral projection to go "Oh look everyone, daemons attack you all the time in the astral, don't do it!"

A lot of people here know when to say "Dude, that's bovine excrement, don't listen to it". Smiley
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: International Academy of Consciousness (IAC). on: July 20, 2013, 00:55:10
If you want to develop your consciousness, I'll tell you the secret to fast track yourself FOR FREE!

... be kind to everyone and everything you meet.

That's a bargain, and it's so simple, just don't punch the milk man! Why didn't I ever do this before?
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Astral Pulse - This Weekend on: July 09, 2013, 01:24:19
Is that the reason why the forum loads faster now?
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Does this sound like a working trance induction? on: July 09, 2013, 01:22:58
I know, I keep bouncing off one subject to another, with balance though. Yesterday after some alcohol, I thought I'd try practicing a trance induction. This whole process took just under 20 minutes. I sat down, focused on my breathing, and visualized the number 100 and started mentally counting down, and when I'd count down to 0, I'd start again at 100, and at a point, guessing about 10-15 minutes in, I started feeling a little drowzy and bored, and my wondering mind took over for a minute, and then I remembered about the counting and got back to it, but I decided to stop, and when I did it was just under the 20 minute mark on the App I was using on my phone. Was I doing it right? I'm trying to get better at it so I can deepen a trance, so I can get into a state akin to when I wake up in the morning, but I dunno, I feel like I should be doing something different
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: June 25, 2013, 15:55:55
Understandable, but 2-3 years isn't too long though in terms of what we look like. Smiley
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: June 25, 2013, 13:36:13
That's a lovely picture purpleTiger. Smiley
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Phasing is becoming extremely easy on: June 08, 2013, 15:30:55
It would probably be coined as some kind of astral disorder if the psychiatrist community believed in it. :p

I didn't have any experiences today because it's the weekend and the kids next door like to get up early and yell and scream on their trampoline, and because I have autism, it causes anxiety and inability to get back to sleep, and lack of focus.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Phasing is becoming extremely easy on: June 06, 2013, 14:53:05
The past few days I've had a few decent phases and successful attempts. I forgot the experience I had this morning and I didn't write it down because I didn't class it as an OBE, more like a lucid dream, even though I know they're both the same thing really. But I've noticed that when I remain aware and start to see images start to appear, surrounding myself in it using all my senses and believing I'm already there seems to work better than staring at it until it becomes real.

I also experienced pure vibrations the other day as-well, not just my body falling asleep and locking up, but actual vibrations like a mobile (cell) phone. Just wanted to post saying that, because the OBE I had was quite interesting, can't remember if I posted my experience here but it was definitely more than twice as nice as the other one I posted here. I literally refused to look in the mirror because I know I'd end up regretting it. This is the status I made about it on Facebook.

Had another OBE, but this time I had a little more control. Remembered not to look in the mirror and went outside. It's so weird, it's as clear as day, sometimes nicer than in real life, but my house is always completely different but same in layout. The pathway going towards the road from my door slants upwards and people have vases in their front garden. People still have cars though, lol

It really is a beautiful subject to play around with, hopefully this will become easier and easier and hopefully at some point I will be able to do this via meditation.

Edit: What the **** is with the spam recently on the forum?
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Images don't last - help on: June 05, 2013, 01:53:50
awesome, thanks!

Lol if you read that whole article, you have way more patience than me. :p
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11