The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:13:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hooking to someone else on an energy level on: May 31, 2013, 22:08:23
What about them being able to read you back?
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hooking to someone else on an energy level on: May 30, 2013, 03:43:40
I'm just wondering, is it possible to do this? What I mean by hooking to someone else on an energy level, I mean in theory achieving things such as telepathy or deepened empathy on both sides, just by thinking about them or seeing a picture of them and identifying their energy by any means. Would you have to be quite an experienced psychic to achieve such thing? Or could someone who's dabbled in psychic activity or even an atheist who's never been bothered do it too?
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 25, 2013, 03:29:15
I bet they're confident in not getting hassled by the demons of the never-realm though.
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone help me analyse this OBE? on: May 14, 2013, 00:39:28
They always catch me by surprise and I always end up doing "Just go with it" feelings when it happens instead of planning on what I'll do. I mean, I have a habit of trying every night (usually requires tiredness and the ability to get back to sleep), hasn't happened though for 2-3 days. Sad
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can someone help me analyse this OBE? on: May 13, 2013, 04:24:11
I don't really know what to coin this, so I'll just call it an OBE for the sake of giving it a name. I wrote it down so I wouldn't have to worry about forgetting about it, but I'm confused as some things and wanted to know if people could give me some tips on not having such a weird and discomforting experience next time. Here's what I wrote down..

I wasn't entirely sure if this was a plain and simple lucid dream or an out of body experience, either way I consciously induced it using the simple method of focusing on my breathing shortly after waking. When I was there, I was in a room with some random guy who said something that I cannot remember. Later I just happened to be in a room with a wall mirror. I looked into the mirror, however I didn't see me as I was. I saw a version of me that looked like a psychopath, with hair all over the place as if I gelled it and then rubbed it with a towel, white sand covered half my face and my facial expression (in the mirror) looked insane, smiling manically. I then found myself in the bathroom in the tub, same thing when I looked into the mirror, although my hair changed its direction, was still a scary sight. So then a toothbrush floated out of a coat pocket that was somehow hanging from the rail, I grabbed it and dropped it out of paranoia. Afterwards I found myself in that room with a wall mirror again, not my bathroom; the one before that. I looked into the mirror to see I looked normal again, flat hair that was the same as in real life, clean face. Although my jaw unhinged itself and floated to the left, this stopped when I looked away (because I felt it happening).

Note: The first time I looked into the mirror, the piece of my short on-top of my right nipple began to dissolve and my nipple began to burn inwards. This cured when I looked away.

If anyone here is on the group page on Facebook, you'll have already seen this, I just thought I'd post it here to see if anyone else could share anything. Mainly to do with..

• Why do I look like a freak in the mirror and why does it cause pain or discomfort to my dream/energy body?
  • Why couldn't I remember where I was fully and seem to teleport unconsciously, whilst forgetting how?
  • At one moment I got paranoid that someone else was controlling this dream, not me, would there be any truth in that?
  • I couldn't control my surroundings at all, why?

I guess I still have some way to go eh? I've just got my hands on Robert Monroe's trilogy so I'm going to get reading that, but if anybody could give me a quick "Calm down, it's fine", that would be awesome. Personally I've found my body waking up quicker than normal for the past two days so I haven't been able to do it, usually I need to wait until my body starts seeing through its eyelids, or peering into another place altogether before I get anywhere.

Edit: I kept doing reality checks by looking in the mirror now and then, as-well as my hands, then finding I was still sleep.
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help!! I'm stuck in my head........... on: May 10, 2013, 17:24:13
Don't do anything, it sounds counter-productive but you'll find more doors to go through if you don't do anything and allow the vibrations and symptoms to continue. Phasing is where you instantly transport to where you want to go without actually making any initial exit, like you're going inwards instead of outward, it's almost like the WILD technique for lucid dreaming but.. Not.. If you see scenes start to appear in your mind when all this is happening, focus on that and you'll be somewhere else.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Completely Removing Fear on: May 03, 2013, 18:36:17
Thanks for the suggestion bud, I'll try that. Smiley
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Completely Removing Fear on: May 03, 2013, 03:52:58
I was talking with a friend earlier about the subject of fear and how Hollywood definitely hasn't helped in dealing with our fear. The conversation originally started with Ouija Boards and I was asking how why they're supposedly so evil, and she said it's because they open a gateway for entities, and that confused me slightly but it also scared me. I've never used one and probably never will, but because of my wild imagination, I started feeling scared, and that lead me to having even more scary thoughts and a rant on why the media hasn't helped us by making it pleasurable for some people to be scared. I then started to think that maybe the reason I find astral projection so difficult is because I have fears subconsciously. If I was to sleep in the dark with no covers, I'd probably have a panic attack from fear. I still sleep with the light on, because I just can't deal with it, I've always been tremendously scared of things I've always tried to convince myself is hopefully just all in my head.

Anyway, my question is, is it possible to completely wipe out my fear of anything without putting myself in the situation that scares me? Would there be some sort of hypnotherapy for it? I don't really have a life situation which would help me in any way, I don't have any friends to hang out with, my light-switch is out of reach and there are no plugs near my bed so I can't use a bed-side lamp, and even if there were plugs near my bed, I have a sink that's directly next to my bed so I can't have a bed-side table. I have a big house and I can't even go to the bathroom without having a clear view from classic "Dare you to go down there" pictures. My dad doesn't perceive emotions the way 'normal' people do because has Asperger Syndrome worse than I do. So I'm pretty much on my own with this, and I'm clueless on what I can do to help myself.

In a way I'm glad the law of attraction takes weeks to happen if not months. I've read that fear can manifest in none-physical form, but whether that's just in our heads I don't know. So how can I get rid of it completely?
84  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I constantly see even numbers on clock on: April 30, 2013, 01:54:08
Try not to perceive it as either good or bad, just notice it and remember what happens. Smiley
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Why don't people use Astral Projection to solve conspiracies? on: April 28, 2013, 02:12:15
I guess you're right. It's just hard to ignore.
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Why don't people use Astral Projection to solve conspiracies? on: April 28, 2013, 01:09:53
I just find it weird how nobody has tried this. I was just talking with someone about the Boston bombings, she shared a long post on why it's a false flag and it got me thinking. You get people who take apart the official stories in a every in-depth manner, but you never hear about any psychics being involved in finding them out. What would happen if people did? Would they be taken out for meddling with their plans, etc?
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Boston is a farce to take your rights away on: April 28, 2013, 00:58:38
Why?

Why did you find that interesting. That is exactly the type of brainless, illogical shite that I'm talking about. Utter nonsense. Utter rubbish.

I can supply reasons... I'll list them.. .I'm in a good mood and have 10 minutes to kill.

* I am a special effects makeup artist who does this type of thing. No way can you apply such realistic prosthetic limbs to an actor in 5 seconds. It takes 15 minutes for the glue to dry... but that's irrelevant.

* Where is the wheelchair or prosthetic limbs that he must have been using/wearing to get there. So the guy in the sunglasses removed his harnessed prosthetic limbs then had time to replace them with the most realistic blast ripped limbs potentially seen in the history of gore and special effects makeup?

* look to the right and you will see one of the girls who died, krystle campbell... here she is writhing in pain... having had both her legs blown off and her reproductive organs shredded by shrapnel...

Here is her and a photo taken later when unfortunately and luckily for her... she died... you can see her best friend (in black) in all images... I'll link it rather than show it here...

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac225/bedeekin/boston_massacre_campbell_zpsd27db16d.jpg

* the guy who is apparently Nick Vogt is actually called Jeff Bauman... here he is at the scene...

Here he is when he could walk...

and here he is at the hospital, where after waking up he gave the police a description of one of the bombers.. who coincidentally put the bag next to him...

Do you want any more evidence? Smiley

See, the doctor's even played by Bradley Cooper! ... *Looks around at room full of angry people* .. What?
88  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I constantly see even numbers on clock on: April 24, 2013, 22:12:05
In Law of Attraction talk, this will be because you're in 'alignment', when your desires will come to you easily. This'll explain making a wish and it coming true as-well. Wink
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Regarding the threats against the Astral Pulse and its members: on: April 08, 2013, 17:22:03
I was looking forward to some pizza being delivered.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking, didn't want to cause any more trouble by commenting though. :p
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Regarding the threats against the Astral Pulse and its members: on: April 08, 2013, 00:51:28
So what about the evil entity forcing him to do it? Does he owe money internationally too? Tongue
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection on: April 08, 2013, 00:41:54
Hey nice one, sounds like you had complete control over what was going on, even if it was very brief, congratulations. Smiley
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Do your ears ever itch? on: April 07, 2013, 00:20:36
Just wondering, 'cause mine usually do when "It" starts to happen, kinda puts me off..
93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifesting in the astral, and other people on: March 23, 2013, 05:14:38
Ah, well, that makes sense.
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifesting in the astral, and other people on: March 23, 2013, 04:59:37
Sounds like a beautiful experience LightBeam, do you think the reason she disappeared somewhere was because she woke up from her nap?
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifesting in the astral, and other people on: March 23, 2013, 04:10:09
Did you ask them what they dreamt about the following day? Tongue
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Manifesting in the astral, and other people on: March 23, 2013, 03:14:42
So I was reading something by Robert Bruce I found on Google saying you can manifest anything you want in the astral plane, even stars you've seen in a movie, but my question is. Is it actually possible to summon up other people? Because when I read that, I suddenly got the mental image of someone accidentally summoning Carrie Fisher when feeling creative after watching Star Wars. How would someone know? Like for another example, say I wanted to learn something and summoned a teacher and then asked him how to do it, how do I know I'm not actually summoning the consciousness of that person?
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Three questions about sleep paralysis on: March 22, 2013, 17:25:06
Thanks. Smiley

And haha, I was trying to do what you did with repeating but it made me feel mentally out-of-breath so I decided to just imagine myself walking down a road or something random.

I'm going to keep at this
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Three questions about sleep paralysis on: March 22, 2013, 16:54:17
Hey guys your advice works, thanks! I laid there and just as expected, I experienced a really deep sinking feeling, and then felt like I was tipping towards a position where I was lying on my back, and then rolled over to face the wall (which I wasn't when in the physical), and then slowly started spinning. Tried to exit, or at-least escape astral blindness, but accidentally moved my physical body. Should have gone to astral specsavers, or more seriously, should have done it via thought. Was exciting!

I heard Steve G. Jones talking about the Rockafellers when I was falling though, and it faded out, what's that about?
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Three questions about sleep paralysis on: March 22, 2013, 04:11:03
That's interesting, so you were imagining your name being repeated to you but then it was as if somebody was actually repeating your name? I'm totally WBTB'ing tonight, lol!

Thanks for the advice guys! Cheesy
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Three questions about sleep paralysis on: March 22, 2013, 03:30:54
Am I right in assuming you're saying it's normal to struggle without a prior sleep?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11