The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 20:31:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / what exactly is phasing? on: July 20, 2003, 23:05:44
the term seems to be used a lot. unfortunately, i have no clue what it is [Cool]. can someone please help me out?
2  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / i cured my allergies temporarily on: July 03, 2003, 22:05:00
i have mild allergies this time of the year. my eyes were really itchy and bloodshot today. i lost my visine, so i need to go buy some more. or do i [?]

it was something like chaos magick. i just focused heavily on my eyes and commanded them to stop itching using my energy. and it stopped itching. i feel GREAT right now. and it all happened in about 5 seconds.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / whats the deal? why is it so hard to OBE for some? on: July 03, 2003, 02:25:06
dude i heard about it, went online, read a little about it, practised meditating, and after one or two weeks of meditating, i finally tried it, and it worked.

whats with all the software and books and methods?

i think people are trying WAYYYYY too hard. heres what worked for me:

stop trying so hard for a week or 2. dont even TRY to project. in fact, DONT, even if its working. just relax, and meditate.

eventually it will just come naturally. one night, just go all the way. simple. enjoy.

i just dont understand why we need like 43645645 stickies on this.
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy developement affecting physical developemen on: July 03, 2003, 01:59:46
lately ive been weaker.

i just played some ball yesterday and it was my WORST game ever. i missed almost EVERY shot i took.

also, im having trouble doiong my push ups.

if i have to choose between mind and body developement, it will be a tough choice...
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / levitate/fly on: July 02, 2003, 15:50:59
other than the jinas state, is there an easier way to fly?

im thinking maybe if i made two energy balls under my feet i could stand on them and then move them. i highly doubt its possible though. any thoughts?
6  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Second Forum on: June 30, 2003, 22:31:24
the second forum on here is "Welcome to OBE experiences!"

welcome to the out of body experience experiences?

either this is a slight mistake or a joke. either way pretty funny [Cheesy]
7  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / can healing make me taller? on: June 30, 2003, 04:41:48
im 16 and im 5'6. i have lots of friends who are over 6 feet. its annoying as hell and i can no longer even compete with them when i play basketball.

i know absolutely nothing about spiritual/astral/bioplasmic/tele/psi healing and am new to these forums. is it possible for someone, maybe even myself, to make me taller? i would really appreciate help from someone, as this would completely change my life.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral travel and DNA on: August 21, 2003, 16:45:30
to tell you the truth, i think he pulled it out himself, and might have been either unconscious or just doesnt remember. if you can roll over, walk, talk, cough, sneeze, scratch yourself, and hump your pillow while youre asleep and wake up in another position, then why not pull somehting out of your mouth? maybe when he fell, or when, he exhaled, it fell out?

as for the woman claiming she did it: either his wife, his friend or doctor or whoever might have told her, or maybe she was in AP and saw the doctor do one of the things above mentioned, but took credit for it, since she could get away with it. or perhaps she just had good telepathic powers?

im not a scientist, lol, but im pretty skeptic. it was a good read though.
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Increase Height??? on: July 20, 2003, 22:22:47
[:O] wow 2 inches in 45 minutes? my doctor said i wont be taller than 5'8. i would REALLY use this technique. can you please explain it in depth? what EXACTLY should we do? no vague answers or weird styles of typing, please please please [Sad]. vikram88, do you understand the method he gave? it doesnt seem like you do, but if you do, please tell me! i would gladly give 1 1/2 hours of my life to live the rest of it 4 inches taller! please give me a simple explaination.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Send your negs to me on: July 20, 2003, 21:27:01
hey, is it possible to summon/encounter negs and send them to people you dont like? [}:)]

i dont think i would ever actually do it, but is it possible? could the neg actually mess with them in real life, or only when they AP (odds are they dont).
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / cryokinesis please help on: July 04, 2003, 23:30:47
how about YOU gimme YOUR links? [Cheesy]

all i have is psipog.
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / God and GoddessNames on: July 03, 2003, 23:53:30
shem (hebrew for "name")
hashem (hebrew for "the name")
adonai
yehova
shaddai
yiyuh (two yuds in hebrew)
kadosh
melech ha'olam (kind of the universe)
shofate (hebrew for "judge")
rachame (hebrew for compassionate one)

i dont know if christians know this, but it is said that god has a 70 letter name. moses supposedly knew that name, and when he saw an evil-doer in egypt, he looked both ways, said the name, and touched the guy, and he dropped dead. (when i heard this when i was little, the did the typical "SWEET")

btw adrian shalom is hebrew, not necesasarily jewish. it means hello, good bye, peace, and some other things i dont remember at the moment. lots of israelis who are not jewish/religious say it. for example, "lord" isnt christian, even though its english, and most of america i christian i believe.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dangers in the Spiritual & Astral Realms-Who knows on: July 03, 2003, 23:32:32
first you started off by proposing that the astral world has natural disasters, just like the physical world does.

then you moved on to bubbles and cosmos.

am im missing something here?
14  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / i cured my allergies temporarily on: July 03, 2003, 22:06:07
o yeah i forgot to add:

can i cure them permanently?
15  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / can healing make me taller? on: July 03, 2003, 22:02:04
haha i was just kidding Jenadots.

inguma, you say if i meditate and visualise myself growing, ill get taller?

dude believe me, i WOULD bother, even if it took hours and hours. even if it took days. can you please give me some more information?
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Invisibility on: July 03, 2003, 21:49:04
haha, horrible movie.

so i you were doing this trick, and you were between a person and a mirror, if the person looked at you, he would see his reflection in the mirror?

sounds godly. vikram, get that url!
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Instant Astral Projection Induction!!! on: July 03, 2003, 21:43:57
haha, it claims to not only give you OBEs and AP, but higher spirituality, the ability to see auras, deeper understanding of th universe... lol. come on guys dont fall for this.

theres a fine line between open-minded and just plain gullible.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / bringing astral objects into world of form on: July 03, 2003, 21:39:23
dude, im gonna AP again and again until i make diamonds.

assuming this is possible, of course.
19  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / can healing make me taller? on: July 03, 2003, 02:03:07
youre a teacher? you think i should have fun?

whats your number?
20  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / *PLEASE READ THIS * NEED YOUR OPINIONS* on: July 02, 2003, 16:14:52
holy excrement.

there is nooooo way im reading all 323534 pages of this thread.

spirit gurl, im also jewish [Wink]

i think its impossible to know what happens after death. i think its impossible to know who created us, if anyone. i think its pointless to sit and think about it and talk about, because it will get us no where.

there are thousands of beliefs and religions. screw it ALL.

all i know is that we ARE here, TODAY. and as long as we are here, i think we should all do two things:

1: happiness.

we are alive. who knows why? we are. so lets enjoy life. lets be happy. lets all get along. lets have peace and prosperity.

whats the point of being alive if you arent enjoying life? if you dont want to live then why live? therefore, i must conclude that as long as anyone is alive, it is logical to be happy, no matter what.

but what if your name is hitler, and killing 11 million people makes you happy?

which is why i have rule

2a: selflessness.

what if you find some young woman on the street? what if raping her would make you happy? what if it woul dfeel good?

rule #2 of life is that the human race must work TOGETHER, so EVERYONE is happy. we must all make sure that we are all happy.

2b: children

this is called part 2b for a reason. if we are happy and selfless, then of course, we want to make MORE people, so MORE people can experience happiness and good. then THEY can make EVEN MORE, so we have billions of happy selfless people all enjoying life.

so stop wasting your time and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

help others and enjoy helping them.

get older and have kids, so more people can get the chance to be happy.

and have a nice life [Smiley]
21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Freedom of Choice Book on: July 02, 2003, 15:53:14

still none of my questions have been answered fully [Sad]

o well. i like that monkey thing though. its weird how sometimes things are so obvious, that we dont even think about it.
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Question for Christians... on: July 01, 2003, 23:47:26
bonk this topic. bonk christianity.

more people have died in the name of christ than for ALL other man-made reason on earth COMBINED. MILLIONS of people have died at the hands of the christians.

thats right, this includes nuclear bombs, chemical warfare, biological warfare, saddam huessein, hitler, your principle, your boss, and al bundy. ALL COMBINED.

and im sure most christians dont know that. in fact, come to think about, they really dont know anything.

I HATE BRAINWASH.
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Fear of Death. on: July 01, 2003, 23:39:39
unless someone has been dead and brought back to life through necromancy, i wouldnt trust what they say about what its like after death. there is simply no way of knowing. no religious "theories" are for sure. no atheistic theories are for sure. we have 100% no way of knowing.

i havent read any of this dudes books, but i could care less. unless hes been dead and back, and i mean REALLY dead (for more than a minute or so) i wouldnt trust his books either.

i agree with the person who said that its pointless to think about it.

either its bad or good. either there is life after death or there isnt. its not possible to know, so why bother thinking about/fearing it?

a lot of people seem to think that "if you dont believe in life after death, then there isnt for you," and "if you think its good, then it will be," and "if youre afraid of going to hell then you will go," etc. etc. it just doesnt make sense to me that you can determine what happens to yourself.

but if you can, then im gonna believe that im gonna stay here after i die and haunt people [Cheesy]
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Freedom of Choice Book on: July 01, 2003, 18:01:20
sorry man, but youre the one whos missing the point(s). i guess ill have to explain them more simply for you. you completely did not understand ANYTHING i typed. i hope at least someone on this forum did, or else i wasted a lot of time typing this stuff.

it says in the book, you need to continue to learn stuff or youll wither and die. your mind will stop existing. thats why we need to learn more constantly.

i said, "another thought is: what happens when we know EVERYTHING? i mean, i dont know how many flies flew above 5 feet in 1994, i dont know the birthdays of all the backstreet boys, and i dont know how many windows there are in australia. but who cares?

what happens when we know everything that matters? when we finally discover ALL knowledge; ALL math, ALL science, ALL calculus, ALL chess strategies, etc.? THEN what more can we do? NOTHING. our minds will shrivel up and die. at least according to the book."

i dont know how you get the idea that i want to know the unimportant and perverted, because i said the EXACT opposite. read more carefully or something.

in other words, what i said here was: FORGET about the unimportant. what happens once we know everything WORTH knowing?

you said, "We are here to develop our intellect so that we can understand spirituality as much as possible which is within individual interests."

my question is, WHAT HAPPENS ONCE WE DO THAT? what happens once we DO understand everything there is to understand? do we die then?

next topic to explain:

you said, "True, there are a lots of intellect right now but at the VERY begining, there is ONE GREAT INTEELECT."

how do you know that? you didnt answer my question. maybe there were TWO great intellects. you have no way of knowing. you cant just say there was only one without any reason. this was my question: how can the author of the book know? you both seem to be so sure, but neither of you have any logical reason or proof to believe it.

next topic:

you said, "You seem to say that learning MUST need a physical body. Have you had out of body experience where you couldn't see and couldn't hear, only knowing your own thought? You should ask your higher-self to put you in such situation when u have OBE next time."

dude, did you even read what i said? ill repeat myself: "it says in the book that we need CONTRAST to learn. nature was MADE so we could be curious. if there is NOTHING, how could the Supreme Intellect learn anything? if you were born without ears, a nose, mouth, brain, eyes, feeling, or any body at all, how would you know to walk? or even crawl? or talk, or know anything? you would be in complete darkness."

once again ill explain myself in simpler terms:

imagine being born without any senses. you cant hear, see, smell, taste, feel heat, nothing. it would be as if there was nothing, since you cant perceive anything anyway. just like the great intellect: there was nothing. darkness. zero. could you use astral projection? NO.

but what if you could?

would you then be able to see and understand things? would you be able to learn things and recieve an unlimited understanding? remember, you have no senses, there is no contrast, and you know nothing. if by some freak accident you APed, would you be able to know anything? if so, then blind people should use AP to see again. maybe we've found the cure to deafness/blindness together?

and you still didnt tell me how something not physical can just make something physical out of nothing. are you telling me that if i consentrated hard enough, i could make matter? that would mean
A: BRB, im gonna go make some diamonds out of nothing, and
B: im gonna go consentrate on some enemies of mine and cause the second greatest explosion of all time to happen on them out of nothing. you might wanna be on my good side [Cheesy].

the only possible way i can think of everything coming out of nothing is that we are all the great intellects dream/imagination.

heres another question:

what would happen if the author was president?

you cant make any laws, because that would affect everyones freedom of choice. if you want to kill someone its your choice. but if the family wants to get revenge, its their choice. complete ANARCHY. you CANT make ANY laws.

but wait: you cant make any laws? what happened to freedom of choice? what if i WANT to make laws? what if i CHOOSE to make laws, but i CANT, because it affects other peoples freedom of choice? its a contradiction! do you see that while it sounds like a good idea, it makes NO logical sense? its NOT POSSIBLE for there to be 100% freedom of choice for EVERYONE.

ill admit it was a good read, but its clearly false. i wish i finally knew these god damn answers. i wish i finally knew why we're here and what our purpose is. i guess ill never know. i guess its not possible to know.
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Freedom of Choice Book on: June 30, 2003, 23:20:09
another question:

it says in the book that we need CONTRAST to learn. nature was MADE so we could be curious. if there is NOTHING, how could the Supreme Intellect learn anything? if you were born without ears, a nose, mouth, brain, eyes, feeling, or any body at all, how would you know to walk? or even crawl? or talk, or know anything? you would be in complete darkness.

one possibility is that hes WRONG: theres more than one Supreme Intellect. hear me out:

he said that in the beginning there was nothing. he said that there could only be ONe nothing, because if there was more than one, it would be two or more different SOMETHINGS. so, there was only one PHYSICAL nothing. fine. makes sense.

but then he says that therefore, theres only one INTELLECT. maybe there are two, or 3, or 439857493867984?Huh

just because there is only one possible PHYSICAL nothing, does not mean that there can only be one intellect.

in fact: the physical world, as long as its here for, is only temporary, right? and our minds can live forever if we allow it to, right? so what happens at the end of the universe, when the vibrations stop vibrating? THERE ARE BILLIONS OF INTELLECTS.

also, i agree that the whole "making something out of nothing" is BS. even our primitive scientists know the law of conservation of mass. if there is one point where there is absolutely nothing, and i mean NOTHING, then how can the biggest explosion of all time, the origin of ALL 3D matter, come out of it? with NOTHING physical in existance in a point, NOTHING physical can come out of it and occupy everything. its just not explained.

another thought is: what happens when we know EVERYTHING? i mean, i dont know how many flies flew above 5 feet in 1994, i dont know the birthdays of all the backstreet boys, and i dont know how many windows there are in australia. but who cares?

what happens when we know everything that matters? when we finally discover ALL knowledge; ALL math, ALL science, ALL calculus, ALL chess strategies, etc.? THEN what more can we do? NOTHING. our minds will shrivel up and die. at least according to the book.

and wait a minute, what about the Supreme Conscience? if it knows everything possible, which it has to in order to create us, is it gone now? maybe it learned everything and then created us, so that it wouldnt die? i just dont like the idea that eventually, even our consciences will all die.

i have plenty of other questions, as i tend to overanalyze these kinds of things [Cheesy], but this post is loooong enough for now.
Pages: [1] 2