The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 15:06:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I asked to see God on: April 01, 2013, 19:34:44
You're one of the lucky ones to see "the source". I very seldom make it past the bedroom.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Reality glitches on: October 29, 2012, 20:45:20

2009 sprint car

2008 sprint car
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Neuroscientists has a near-death-experience on: December 12, 2011, 21:51:22
Pretty good read!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Making the falling sensation a little bit stronger... on: September 27, 2011, 19:34:25
I imagine myself standing on a cliff facing away from it and let myself fall backward. By falling backward, your brain isn't confused by what it expects to see such as the bottom coming up rapidly. That might tend to ruin the effect.  grin
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange effect when tried to enter a mirror? on: September 27, 2011, 19:29:54
The only time I saw myself in a mirror, I was blue. Of course at the time, this seemed perfectly normal. Did you happen to notice if you were a different color?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projecion Question on: February 11, 2011, 18:32:45
Don't feel bad. My first experience with vibrations was the same way. I felt like I was moving up, but I had no sight. Later in life, there was another occasion when I felt the vibrations, this time I kept telling myself "up...up...up" and next thing I know, I was on the ceiling.

I think it's just the luck of the draw.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can the Silver Cord be Broken on: February 11, 2011, 18:28:27
If it were true, the only people to know for sure would be dead.

You are wise beyond your years my friend!  smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Women's voice? on: January 31, 2011, 23:42:10
It's known as a hypnogogic halucination. I often hear voices when in a state of sleep paralysis, and it's usually a women's voice. Could it be a spirit in the same room? Perhaps. I don't pay attention to it anymore except maybe to amuse myself.

In the future, if you reach a state of SP, try to roll off the bed or stand up. You might even experience the sensation of being awake, get up and walk around, only to find out later that you're OOB. It's a weird and sometimes spooky experience but it is an OOB nontheless.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 31, 2011, 23:28:51
Xanth, I think the reason you don't feel the vibrations when phasing is, you are synchronizing your energy field with that of that of the Astral at a slower rate. Whereas, people that spontaneously project, go from the physical to the etheric rather rapidly. I know it sounds like a simple enough explanation but, when you consider everything has a natural occuring vibration, it makes perfect sense.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 31, 2011, 14:12:22
I didn't need to read the entire thread to state my opinion --- because it is all relative to interpretation =). CFTraveler, I read your links and I did not know that! It is interesting how far it goes back. I guess I meant "modern day" adventurers likely get the "Vibration" idea from Monroe.

I don't think so. I think the vibrations are part of the phenomena which most people experience. I use to get vibrations long before I ever heard of Monroe or OBEs.

BTW, is your name an amateur radio call sign?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Something to listen to for Paralysis? on: January 28, 2011, 21:15:38
Sleep paralysis is usually a spontaneous event and occurs after you've been asleep for awhile. If you become lucid during SP, just tell you etheric double to roll out of bed. It's something that's worked for me.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE Exit Poll 2 on: January 28, 2011, 21:09:56
Part One. Preprojection phenomena.
Either just before or during your OBEs do you experience

Part One. Preprojection phenomena.
Either just before or during your OBEs do you experience --
1. Sleep paralysis (SP) ?
A) Never or hardly ever experience SP. (Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience SP (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs).
C) Sometimes experience SP (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience SP (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience SP (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).

2. Vibrations ?
A) Never or hardly ever experience vibrations.(Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience vibrations (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs),
C) Sometimes experience vibrations (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience vibrations (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience vibrations (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).

3. Unusual Noises ?
A) Never or hardly ever experience unusual noises.(Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience unusual noises (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs),
C) Sometimes experience unusual noises (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience unusual noises (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience unusual noises (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).

Part Two Movement out of body
During an OBE have you ever experienced
4. Floating (levitation indoors) ?
A) Never or hardly ever experience floating. (Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience floating (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs),
C) Sometimes experience floating (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience floating (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience floating (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).

5. Flight (levitation outdoors) ?
A) Never or hardly ever experience flight. (Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience flight (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs),
C) Sometimes experience flight (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience flight (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience flight (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).

6. Teleportation (instant movement from one location to another)?
A) Never or hardly ever experience teleportation. (Less than 10 % of your OBEs.)
B) Rarely experience teleportation (estimated 11% to 33 % of OBEs),
C) Sometimes experience teleportation (estimated 34% to 66 % of your OBEs).
D) Usually experience teleportation (estimate 67% to 90 % of OBEs).
E) Always or nearly always experience teleportation (estimated 91% to 100 % of OBEs).
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hey, name some things to test on: January 25, 2011, 01:12:47
See what's on the dark side of the moon.  grin

Get back to me when you find out.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 21, 2011, 02:04:07
Maybe you can find the answer here.
 grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Dead Manís (Womanís) Guide to the Afterlife. on: January 20, 2011, 19:30:17
Already are what??  huh

He's saying that we are God. So why would we want to ascend to be with ourselves.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Dead Manís (Womanís) Guide to the Afterlife. on: January 20, 2011, 19:23:43
How can you ascend to something you already are? Everything else is illusion.

I guess it's the 12 step process back to the source. As we progress back, we collect data for the further evolution of the source. Even God evolves. It's the nature of how things are. You either evolve or die.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 20, 2011, 19:19:40
If they aren't "real", what else would they be?

I think what Xanth meant is, they're not real in the sense of being a physical manifestation. More of a psychological phenomena.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 20, 2011, 19:09:33
Being of electrical mind and body, I have a theory about phasing. My theory is that it is similar to paralleling two generators together (I use to work in a power plant so I like to use this analogy). Before paralleling two generators together, you must first synchronize  the oncoming unit to the same phase relationship as the unit that is on line before you close the breaker. What that means is the voltage and frequency have to be identical or "in phase".

So, you can liken the relationship of phasing into the Astral the same as connecting two generators together electrically. As you raise your vibrational frequency by observing (mind awake, body asleep), your consciousness synchronizes with Astral and wallah, you're there!

As far as the strong vibrations felt by some, I believe that is usually the case when making the transition into the Etheric plane or real time zone (RTZ) as it's called. Because the transition is so abrupt, and the vibrational frequency so much lower, it is readily felt as a vibration or tingling sensation. I believe this accounts for why the higher you go into the Astal planes, the more vivid and brilliant they become.

Of course, all this is conjecture on my part and I really have no idea what I'm talking about! lol grin
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 20, 2011, 13:22:27
I had a short RTZ OBE last night with full on vibrations. I do so love the vibrations and hope they never go away.  grin
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations? A theory... on: January 19, 2011, 21:34:09
I think it is pretty much accepted that the higher you go in the Astral realm, the higher the vibrations. Once a person has projected several times into the RTZ, their vibrational field increases so the more experience one has, the less they will feel them. They're natural vibrational field is closer to the Astral so the transition is not as intense.

The strongest vibrations I ever felt did not allow me to project. Instead I had the feeling of going upward into space and I had no sight. At the time I was  religious and thought the lord had come to take me home. But, as fate would have it, the vibrations stopped and I was back in my bedroom. However, the second time I experienced the vibrations, I was out and floating on the ceiling! Still, at this time I had no expectations because I had never heard of Astral travel.

I'm curious though, because it seemed that Monroe always mentioned having the vibrations even after many years and being as seasoned as he was, you would have thought they would have stopped.

This is a good topic for discussion!  smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Dead Manís (Womanís) Guide to the Afterlife. on: January 19, 2011, 13:38:51
Greetings MDM. I thoroughly enjoyed looking over the material on your web site. Very enlightening!

I have a question for you if you don't mind. The question is, does Astral travel have any religious connotations associated with it? I'm reading a book where the author is claiming that our mission is to return to God (source) through numerous incarnations where we constantly strive to better our consciousness and make it worthy enough to return to the source. Have you found the same to be true in your travels?
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: January 11, 2011, 13:55:53
I got more than you:

Hey Stookie, that wouldn't happen to be the dog house, would it? lol
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: November 20, 2010, 14:58:24
Hey Nay...looking good girl!  grin
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Nothing is going to happen 2012 on: October 19, 2010, 15:50:16
I don't think the Borg make love and God only knows, I want to make love. So, no Borg for me! lol
25  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Nothing is going to happen 2012 on: October 18, 2010, 13:58:11
This all sounds like the apocalyptic BS (recycled) I heard back in the 1960's.  And here we are.  Anyone want to join me for a beer on December 22, 2012?

I'll join you!  grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24